Axis

Axis Complaints & Reviews

Axis — I'm complaining about oneassist service

Bhuvi SN on Mar 2, 2020
This is Bhuvaneswari Nagaraj the relationship no. Is 10178700.

Axis bank a/c No. 4550 has been debited by...

Axis — cancellation

Ãmeer on Dec 10, 2019
Dear sir or madam
I am ameer
Today i got a call from axis bank customer care executive about one assist. They...

Ganesh Bendre on Nov 10, 2019
I had axis bank salary account from my previous company. I have changed my company at mar-17 and since i am not using axis bank salary account. I have recently checked my balance and it showing -38000, it like for 2.6 years axis banked has charged me 38, 000 rs which is extremely high. I also tried to contact but not get satisfactory answers. Please help me.
Updated by Ganesh Bendre Nov 11, 2019
Hi Axis Bank,

My registered mobile number is [protected] and registered email is [protected]@gmail.com

Updated by Ganesh Bendre Nov 17, 2019
Hi Axis Bank,

There is no update on this case since last 6 days, I have already provided all details. I haven't received any phone calls or email for assistance. Could you please take this on priority.

Ganesh Bendre
Hi, we request you to share your registered contact number for further assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Ganesh Bendre's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 11, 2019
Hi Axis Bank,

My registered mobile number is 8888846460 and registered email is [email protected]

Ganesh Bendre

Axis — cancellation of one assist service and refund the money

Keerthana Jebaraj on Sep 23, 2019
    Today morning (23/09/19) i've received a call from one assist service. Since i was in work am unable to understand...

Axis — wrong charges reversal

Ashish0007 on Jul 16, 2019
    Ear Sir

I have an Axis Bank customer my account with in Axis Bank Ajmer Branch this is my corporate salary...

Sk Sharuk Mohammad on May 1, 2019
    Sir/madam
    I've a saving account and i was open by a company where i was working since 2017 and after leaving this company i haven't use this account last 1 year. But when i check my balance it showing ₹-3064/-.
    When i reach my nearest branch to close my account they told that u have to pay this amount to close it.
    But as per rbi rules there's no such thing.
    Please help regarding that matter.

Axis — cheating candidates in job recruitment

Amudhanilamaran
      Axis bank cheating job seekers by asking money to their candidates. They tied up with consultancy and doing crime by asking...

rahul_jha27
      Hi i am arvind having account in axis bank my ac number[protected]. I went service center before 2 days but atm was not working that time. I made transaction of rs 8000 but due to machine issues i didnt get 8000 rs but amount was debited from my account still waiting for that amount refund please do needful fsc code: utib0000086
      Micr code:[protected]
      Branch code: 000086 branch: agra (Up)
      Shop no a/g5, 6, 7, 8 &ab 5, 7, 15. Block no 41/4a sanjay place, 282002
      State: uttar pradesh
      My contact number is, [protected],[protected] please help me.
      Hi Arvind,

Please write to us at customer.[protected]@axisbank.com from your registered email ID along with your account number and transaction details for us to assist you.

Axis Bank

arun dany
        Hi im arun..i applied for credit card and provided all the documents on 30th march 2016. Got the verification call on 2nd april 2016 and after that i havent got any confirmation or application number. Regarding this i called the customer care many times but i havent got the proper response..i just want to know whether i will be getting the card or not. If not i want the reason why..if im not going to get any response i will take this issue to banking ombudsman.. so please give me proper response.
        many thanks
        Hi Arun,

Please write to us at [protected]@axisbank.com along with your card details and contact number for us to assist you.

Axis Bank
        Axis bank people are charging debit interest on my credit card from eight months every month 3000 am paying they are deducting

Axis — Debit card applied

MdSadiq
          Respected sir or madam I had applied debit card which is lost from me .so applied to new. But due to irresponsible of staff...