Bantia Furniture, Hyderabad
1.4

Bantia Furniture, Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

Bantia Furniture, Hyderabad — No order confirmation and no replies to messages after payment of Rs. 21997/-

I placed an order in bantia.in for 2 items on September 4 - (1) 3 seater sofa and (2) Sofa cum bed. I paid the total price of Rs. 21997/- which included shipping charges of Rs. 999/- as well. I did get the payment confirmation from RazorPay. But there was no main or message on order confirmation. I shared the same with the whatsapp number shared (+[protected], but there was no response from the team and they are not refunding the amount...

I buy double cot at bantia furniture it is very cheap quality and damaged very expensive tell teak wood and given normal give complaint means no response there is no exchange and no refund please don't buy any furniture at bantia stores thank you

Im extremely unhappy with bantia, kukatpally outlet. Furniture here is overcharged (For e. G. They charge 12k to 15k higher than typical cost of a cot in the market), delivery is very poor - they delivered my product late by a week without any genuine reason, they never attend to any phone calls - most of the times these landline phones are dead, manager here is a hopeless character who does not have any sense about customer satisfaction. I do not recommend this place to anyone as i had worst buying experience!

I purchased a Round Arms Wooden sofa for Rs 26000/- from Bantia Furnitures, Hyderabad Sikh Road Branch. Armrest of the sofa has developed multiple cracks for which I personally went to the Sikh Road Branch of Bantia on 20 Mar and lodged a complaint. I was assured that Technician would visit within 02 days. The technician didnt turn up. Again I visited the Sikh Road Branch only to be assured by a lady employee that the technician would visit on 25 Mar. Till date I am waiting for the arrival of the technician.

I have purchase furniture's king size bed, dinning table, dressing and Soft set,
        on Saturday 6/02/2106. They delivered damaged furniture, when i call bantia staff, they are not customer friendly.Still i am not getting any response from the bantia staff. I am frustrated because of the irresponsible behavior of the staff.if you want to buy any furniture please please DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BANTIA FURNITURES. Much Much better furniture shops are there in twin cities which can give better service than Bantia.

I purchased a double cot bed from them and after a week it started making some sound if i roll on the bed. I raised a complaint regarding it then they gave me a service number and I called them after a week they said they will send the person by tomorrow but after following up more than two times after that they send a person after a week and the guy who came to my residence said that the product is having some problem and said he will speak with his manager and make the product to be replaced or get rectify the problem. But a week was already passed and no one is properly responding to my concern. I called them lot of times but they are saying that their manager is on leave call after two days from a week.

I dont know to whom I should contact and rectify my problem...

Bantia Furniture, Hyderabad — Horrible customer service

Shopping at Bantia furniture was one my worst experiences. I was lured into the shop by huge showroom area. But you can make out the difference the moment you step into the showroom. You distinctly get the feel of a government run showroom as the staff don’t show any interest in customers. Even the supervisors are also as dud as the sales staff. I took some furniture for my sons birthday and paid the entire amount. They promised me...

Bantia Furniture, Hyderabad Recent Comments