Boodmo

Boodmo Complaints & Reviews

Hello Sir, My son had ordered a spare part from Boodmo online platform. But as the delivery date was very far, he wanted to cancel the order(It was of Rs.662). So he went to their website and called the given support number([protected]) for the cancellation and refund. That man asked for Card Number, CVV and Expiry Date of Card. My son was not aware about this as there details are not required for refund process. He gave those details to them. Then he asked for OTP. As the account was linked to my contact number I received the message for online purchase of Rs.20, 000. I have not given it to him. Please take some action against these fraud people as they can take benefit of those who do not know much about the recent technologies. Kindly help. Thank you.

May 3rd i have placed a order from this boodmo application for my swift vxi ac compressor which cost rs.12209

Since they mentioned 5 days delivery i placed here and the product received on 9th may morning that too i went n collect directly from delivery shop. Because it's a necessary part

From there i directly went to garage for fitting and the machine shop person told the pully is not rotating.
    br...

I order H1 Philips bulb, what I received is old not working filament blown bulb. Not ready to replace or refund. Worst customer care service.

Hi team .
      Please help i have raised so many request against boodmo now they not ready to replace
      My product. As per new model swift car cover I have chosen and sent wrong product now I am asking replacement or refund.

Partnum AFCBCMG21
      Order number #[protected]-8519
      And also postal charge 121 rupees
      Every day I when ever I see the car cover it's hearts a lot

Dear sir/madam
        I bought a product from boodmo but i cancel the order same time boodmo the company is saying that my money is refunded but i haven't received any fund yet I also shared my bank statement with the company but still no reply received.plz find the attachments.

Product order no. 1109/01725503
        Transaction id. pay_HwCCFrdZkdOQmA

Transaction date. 11/09/2021. 20:15
        Payment via razorpay
        Phonepe UTR NO.[protected]
        Sandeep
        Contact no. [protected]
        I am also going to these problem facing product cancel but 2months I am waiting refund not credited in my account
        Refund issue for product cancel not reflect in beneficiary account

I had ordered product from Boodmo on 08.05.2021. On asking the delivery status of the order, they strictly regretted saying it's not their concern as they have handover to courier.
          Neither updates from courier service nor I can cancel the order.

Attached is the document for your reference.

Dear Team I Purchased spare parts for my Vehicle Wagon R VXI Arm Rear Viper on 2nd Dec 2020 I received package where the product was short in length as I requested for Refund and later the product was lifted from my location on 10/12/2020 so far My amount is not refunded I have written several emails, now they said they have transferred my amount of Rs. 291 to my Dads account no.( same account was used for purchase)they provided RR no. still the amount is not credited. Please help us in getting refund

Made the biggest mistake of ordering on this boodmo website, for:
              1.) the day i ordered, my mobile started getting flooded by their marketing discount sms's continously. 2 sms's every hour. I do not even own these cars but getting everyday discount sms's for these car parts. Complained so many via mails to the customer support and they ask me to "block" them, pathetic
              2.) the parts i ordered have not yet reached my even after 1 month, i just keep getting "date changed" mails form them every time
              3.) their customer service numbers are never reachable

Dear Boodmo,

Greetings of the day!!!

I Mr. Shehbaz Mansuri Place an Ordered For Honda Brio air bags 4months ago i have been paid my payment since 4 months i haven't received my order yet and my car is lying in Service centre and i have been Charges for parking since 4months.

I trusted boodmo and placed an order but i am very disappointed with the boodmo service if you can't deliver my order why u gave me so many delivery dates and i keep waiting for my order, boodmo used my money for 4months now who is responsible for the parking charges.

I want boodmo to pay the parking charge of Rs.15000 and the amount of Rs.12000 The Total Amount Rs. 28, 000

Thanks and Regards

Shehbaz Mansuri

Sir maine boodmo company se tata safari dicor ka accelerator pandal 28 jun ko confirm kiya thaa. Jo moche 7 july yaa 8 july ko mila. Lekin meri gaadi me acceletor pandal ne work nahi kiya. Jiss karn main e product ko return kar diya likin abhi tak aaj 25 july hai meri amount return nahi ki hai. Maine kafi baar company ko e - mail bhiii kiya lakin sahii jabab nahi mila. Hamesha processe me hi batate hai.
                  Sir please meri amount return...

Boodmo Recent Comments