British Lottery International Winners Promo

British Lottery International Winners Promo Complaints & Reviews

SANGHAMITRA BEHERA
DEAR MADAM,
YOU 10TH JULY 2008 SEND MY EMAIL WINNING OF LOTTERY9, 50.000GBP.BUT ANTHONY AGENT(CLAIMS OFFICER)MY WINNING PARCEL SEND THROUGH ECOURIER SERVICES (DISPATCH OFFFICER )ENGR.SMITH COOLINS.BUT ECOURIER DISPATCH OFFICER FIRST DEMAND COURIER CHARGES 29, 000INR .THE AMOUNT IWILL PAID.THEN DEMAND BRITISH INLAND REVENUE COMMISSION TAX 70, 000INR.THE AMOUNT I WILL PAID.THEN DEMAND & SEND EMAIL THIS IS YOUR LAST AMOUNT ANTI-TERRORISM CERTIFICATE COST1, 08.000INR.THE AMOUNT I WILL PAID .THEN DEMAND ANTI-TERRORISM CERTIFICATE FORM LAWYER SIGNATURE COST1, 20.000INR.I AM NOT PAID THIS AMOUNT.THEN SEND EMAIL I DISCUSS THE LOTTERY BOARD I PAID 70.000INR &YOU PAID 50.000INR BUT MADAM NOT PAID THIS MONEY .PLEASE KINDLY DIRECTED TO THE ECOURIER DISPATCH OFFICER HE PAID ALL THE REQUIRED OF MONEY HE PAID HIS OWN SOURCE AFTER DELIVERED MY PARCEL I IMMEDIATE PAID HIS MONEY HIS DIPLOMAT HAND OR PLEASE KINDLY CUT MY WINNING AMOUNT ALLREQUIRED AMOUNT OF THE ECOURIER SERVICE . PLEASE KINDLYVHELP ME.OTHERWISE THE ECOURIER IS NOT DELIVERED MY PARCEL.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:22:51
DEAR MADAM,

SANGHAMITRA BEHERA
    THIS LOTTERY BOARD FIRST SEND EMAIL . AFTER THE BOARD SEND THE ECOURIER ( DISPATCH OFFICER )THROUGH ENGR SMITH COLLINS SENDIND MY PARCEL BUT COURIER DISPATCH OFFICER SEND EMAIL .THE COURIER CHARGES DEMAND 29, 000INR &THEN DEMAND BRITISH INLAND REVENUE COMMISSION TAX &THEN DEMAND ANTI TERRORISM CERTIFICATE CHARGE .ALL DEMAND CHARGES I WILL PAID. AFTER PAID ALL CHARGE .HE IS DEMAND ANTI-TERRORISM CERTIFICATE FORM SIGNATURE LAWYER COST.THIS CHARGE I WILL NOT PAID.IF, E COURIER DELIVERED MY PARCEL REQUIRED ALL THE AMOUNT PAID THE COURIER HIS OWN SOURCE .HE IS DELIVERED MY PARCEL I PAID ALL PAID CHARGES.OR THE LOTTERY BOARD CUT OF FROM MY WINNING ACCOUNT TO PAID ALL OTHER SOURCES IN THE CHARGE OF E- COURIER& DELIVERED MY PARCEL.
    ANY COMPANY OR LOTTERY BOARD CANNOT RETURN BACK ANYBODY'S PRIZE MONEY- THEY FIRST TAKING THE AMOUNT BY CUT OF THE CHARGES WHICH ARE REQUIRED.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:22:51
    the BRITISH INTERNATIONAL WINNERS PROMO, HEADQUARTER:-60 MERRIMAN ROAD BLACKEATH LONDON SE3 8RZ ENGLAND.THE LOTTERY BOARD IS SEND I WINNING OF LOTTERY 9, 50, 000POUNDS OF WINNING .THEN THE BOARD IS SEND EMAIL YOU DISCUSS ECOURIER SERVICES.THEN ECOURIER FIRST SEND EMAIL DEMAND COURIER CHARGES 29, 000INR I PAID.THEN 2ND TIME DEMAND BRITISH INLAND REVENUE COMMISSION TAX CHARGE 70, 000INR I PAID. THEN 3RD TIME DEMAND THIS IS YOUR LAST PAYMENT ANTI-TERRORISM CERTIFICATE COST IN PAKISTAN 1, 08, 000INR I PAID .THEN 4RTH TIME DEMAND ANTI-TERROTISM CERTIFICATE FORM LAWYER SIGNATURE COST1, 20, 000INR BUT I AM NOT PAID.IF THIS LOTTERY BOARD IS TRUE THEN FIRST THE ECOURIER REQUIRED ALL AMOUNT PAID FIRST HIS OWN SOURCE AFTER DELIVERED MY PARCEL I WILL PAID ALL AMOUNT.IF, THAT IS NOT TRUE YOU DIRECTED BY THE LOTTERY BOARD HE RETURN PAID MY ALL THE AMOUNT.PLEASE KINDLY ENQUIRY IN THIS CASE MATTER AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTION.
    My Phone had won Nokia on-going promotion from UK, advise to do some payments which has been done. The payment has been made to British Revenue Commission. Upon making the payments, I was advised that my Diplomatic Parcel will release shortly to me in PNG but this takes almost a month. I don't really know the delay of this.

Please adviced me accordingly when will my diplomatic parcel reached me in PNG.

I awaits your patient responds in this regards,

Best regards,
    Mr. Albert Isoaimo
    I reference to Mr. Albert Isoaimo's case regarding the Nokia On-Promotion of winning of 170, 000 pounds from UK Nokia company.

As advised by the British Revenue Commission to remit some funds to get his diplomatic parcel delivered via DHL Courier Service in London, UK to PNG, in which the remittance has been made.

Upon making the payments, we were advised that my Diplomatic Parcel will release shortly to him in PNG but this takes almost a month. We don't really know the delay of this.

What's taking or prolonging this time.

Please adviced us accordingly when will my diplomatic parcel reached him in PNG.

Further information will be either relayed to me on the above email address, [protected]@gmail.com or Albert Isoaimo (Winner) on Email: [protected]@gmail.com.

We look forward from hearing soon.

Kind regards,
    Mr. Leo M. Aopo & Mr. Albert Isoaimo.

Ma. Jeany Bitancur

I am Ms. Ma. Jeany Bitancur. I was notified from UK Lottery that I won such amount.. I just want to know if this is really true or not please. Please verify ad I need your urgent reply. Thanks..

HOME OFFICE: 165 FULHAM PALACE RD. W6 8JB UNITED KINGDOM.
      (Customer Services)
      REFERENCE NUMBER:British/CN/6664/CP
      TICKET NUMBER: 09-43-19-21-71-{03}

My Name is Mr Louis Dixon I am the Claims agent assigned to you by the lottery board to monitor your claims process until your funds is fully remitted to you . Congratulations once more as the best things that can happen to any Internet user let me explain to you on how you emerged winner in this year on line promo.

So much Funds is been generated from people like you all over the World for using the Information Superhighway (the Internet) After a research on the issue, conclusion was made that Internet users should be compensated. As a result of this the World Wide Web and other beneficiary organizations embarked on a worldwide on line lottery promotion which started in the united kingdom and with a sophisticated automated database to randomly selected along with others from over 125, 000 website on the Internet of which your email address was attached to a ticket number "09-43-19-21-71-{03}".Your BATCH NUMBER is 14/0017/IPD, and REFERENCE NUMBER is British/CN/6664/CP and Consequent upon this, your E-mail address was picked a winner of Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds.

You are required to make contact with the Shipping Company as soon as possible, to discuss with them how your Won amount would be delivered to you in your home country . And to know how much it will cost you for shipping. You will need to contact Frontier International Courier and Express Services, which is our accredited delivery company IN THE U.K.

You are to reach them with the information below;
      **********************************************************************************************************************************************
      COMPANY NAME: FRONTIER INTERNATIONAL COURIER AND EXPRESS SERVICE

Dispatch Agent:You can call Mr. Dennis Hanks.

For Inquiries Please Call;
      Tell: +44 7031914257
      Tell: +447031919568
      Fax: +(44) 870 471 7086
      Email: [email protected]

They are responsible for sending the original documents and funds to you, after you most have taken care of the required cost which can be handled by you. Note that your qualification number must be sent to the Bank correctly to enable them confirm the documents sent to them by this office. You are requested to send a copy of your information to the above mentioned courier firm to enable the proper verification of your winning details Below:

CLAIMS RELEASE/ VERIFICATION FORM
      1.Full Name__________________________
      2.Full Address_______________________
      3.Country Of Residence_______________
      4.Telephone Number___________________
      5.Ticket Number______________________
      6.Reference Number___________________

As soon as you establish contact with them please notify me at once. We look forward to receipt of your information..
      Congratulations once again on your winning.
      Thank you for your understanding.
      Mr. Louis Dixon Esq.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:18:58

BRITISH LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL WINNERS PROMO/LOTTERY — WINNING OF LOTTERY

DEAR SIR,
      IHAVE ALREADY PAID ALL TO YOUR ECOURIER DISPATCH OFFICER (ENGR.SMITH COLLINS)REQUIRED ALL THE AMOUNT. BUT HE IS DEMAND CUSTOMS CHARGE 77, 138.38 INR(1825 DOLLAR) LOCAL CURRENCY.I CANNOT PAY.SIR YOUR MOST POWER PLEASE KINDLY EXCERCISE IMMEDIATELY DICRETION TO YOUR DIPLOMAT HE FIRST DELIVERED MY PARCEL THEN AFTER DELIVERED MY PARCEL ISURE PAY YOUR ALL AMOUNT YOUR DIPLOMAT HAND.IF, YOU DO NOT DELIVERED MY PARCEL BEFORE TWO DAYS I IMMEDIATELY TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU .PLEASE KINDLY YOUR INFORMATION AND NECESSARY ACTION IMMEDIATELY.

anchal anand
        i have recevd mails from them BRITISH LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL WINNERS PROMO

ATTN: ANCHALANAND

Congratulations once again on behalf of the British Lottery Board. We do believe that your winnings will be put into good use for community, educational and business development.
        You are required to contact the courier officer of E- Courier Delivery Service Customer desk with the following details:
        Emailaddress: [email protected]

Tel: +447014219768
        Tel: +447031954502
        Fax: +448704716613
        NOTE: Services rendered by E-COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE are to be paid by you and not the lottery board. Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because your cheque cannot be cashed by anyone. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.
        Its is imperative that you add your identification number {CPEL/OWN/9877} as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.

________________________________________
        i have paid rs 70, 000 from me, and then asking for more 50000 rs to give me the cheque .is there any process which we can get my money back .
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:03:28

Sundar
          Respected Sir,

Thanks for Selecting my email address, I got an award for 150000 British pounds. You also Send me the Cash via RoyalMail Courier Service. But still Im not getting that cash.
          Please once more check it and mail me.

Thanking You,
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:38:00

ATTN: Mr. Nashim Akhter

On Behalf of the Screening Committee of the British Lottery Board of Trustees, I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Form Matching Test conducted for all on line winners in your Category. Hence you are therefore cleared. All necessary documents that will facilitate the clearance of your cheque in your name has been processed. Your parcel contains the following documents has been deposited with the courier company:

5.CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS(C.O.F.)
          6.LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE, STATING THAT THE WINNING WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY FROM THE UNIVERSAL DONATION PROGRAM, AND DULLY SIGNED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY TO THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.
          7.CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE.

These documents has been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you. Your parcel with identification number: CPEL/OWN/9877 has been sent to our affiliate courier company (E-COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE). You are required to contact the courier officer of E- Courier Delivery Service

Emailaddress:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
          Tel;+[protected]

====================
          Please for the courier management to be able to send you your winnings the below verification form must be filled and send along with your Id as proof of identity.

WINNERS VERIFICATION FORM

7: MOBILE NUMBER:
          8: HOME NUMBER:
          9: OFFICE NUMBER:
          10. COUNTRY,CITY:

Its is imperative that you add your identification number (CPEL/OWN/9877)as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
          i have got e-mail from BRITISH LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL WINNERS PROMO . so i want to know that this is right or fraud sight.
          recieved from e-mail- british.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
          I am one of the winners.Could you explain to me what I shall do?
          Please write me your answer.I will be waiting for your answer.
          hello,
          lottery board is very fraud, more fraudesters are involved in this group, you are mail received time first informed to local poilce station.so you are very warning to that time.i also more than 4lacs leaved to me.that is very nothing for me.so you very warning.

Raghavedra Rao
            I got a mail stating that I won 1,500,000.00 in the lottery. After that, I was asked to contact the E-COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE LTD. for my cheque.

Is this a scam ? Is this a fraud company ?
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:34:21
            HELLO SIR,

MY winning numbers are;

6.LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE, STATING
            THAT THE WINNING WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY FROM THE UNIVERSAL DONATION
            PROGRAM, AND DULLY SIGNED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY TO THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

MY Ref#: SLC/CPEL/9876
            MY Ref #: CPEL/OWN/9877
            MY PARCEL NUMBER: CPEL/OWN/9877

Owner of Parcel Ajay Kumar Singh Company Name E-Courier Delivery
            Service Delivery Address
            House No. 25 (i), Nawka Pura Lanka ,Ghazipur (U.P.[protected]india)
            MY MOBILE NO.[protected]

( AJAY KUMAR SINGH)
            MY PACKAGE IS IN NO MY HANDS
            please give me my claim i am winner British International lottery
            Ref no ; BTL/491OXI/04
            Batch no ; 12/25/0304
            Ticket no ;[protected]
            Serial no ; 5388/02
            Today I recived a mail from British Lottery International,that I have won 1,500,000.,00 Pounds 7 asked me to send the verification, later I recived a letter promptly,informing that the cheque is being sent by courier(E-Courier) no: CPEL/OWN/9877.
            I have not given any Bank account details. Please inform me whether this is a genuine one or a scam.
            Thanks. Dr.Prem
            I WANT A WOMEN THAT I WILL LOVE TILL DEATH
            AND ALSO I A BARRISTER WHO NEED MONEY TO BOOST UP MY BUSINESS
            I have got two masage that state i have won a lottery of 10, 000, 000.00 INR in the name of the ICC CRICKET2011 WORLD CUP FROM THIS BANK in the contact name of Mr. Smit. And the other 40, 300, 761.03 INR in 2011 Icc Cricket,
            contact Mr larry for payment . I want to claim my money .
            my winning number is (AUI400/856/AS87) and my ballot number is (BN:6220/00657/AUZ-F)
            Can you kindly give me some information about this. these number i got it from the BARCLAY'S BANK LONDON. VERIFICATIONOFFICE.PLEASE DO SENT ME A MAIL ON MY EMAIL ID CUZ I NEED THE MONEY VERY MUCH.

P.Surya Prakash
              i received the mail from UK International Lottery Inc. and i am winner the 8,50,000/- pounds. the ticket no. is 56475600545 188 seriel number 5368/02.

how to received prize money pls send the procedure.

regards,
              P.Surya Prakash
              919866955370
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:29:48
              is it true or fake please inform me on my mobil no [protected]
              Respected Sir,
              I am GAJENDRA JORE. I got such massage from FOUNDATION DE FRANCE that I am eligible for the donation of US$2550000.00 given by them. They told me they are acompanying with 1. UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION 2. ECONOMIC COMMUNITY FOR WEST AFRICAN STATES 3. THE EUROPEAN UNION. is this true? Please tell me what should have I do? REPLY.....
              Respected Sir,
              Plz reply me what to do as i got the msg from this

£1,500,000 on our online draws which was played on the 2nd january 2008

International Promotion Manager.
              what about British Lottery International either it is true or fraud
              pls send to my mail

sunil nair
                I have received a mail from Microsoft award promotion
                department on 14 th October 2007. I have won a prize of one million great Britain pounds. I was asked to contact Barclay's bank. They asked me towards to give details then again I ask was contact Interlink couriers .

I would like to know the credibility of this matter and I
                request to more information immediately(this is is true or false).

sunil nair
                10/16/07, Charls paul <[email protected]> wrote:
                FROM THE DESK OF SIR.HANDLESMITH PRICE
                BRITISH LOTTERY COMPANY.

UK ON-LINE LOTTERY,
                Sweepstakes International Program.
                Open 7 days 8am-8pm

Attn:Suni Nair,

This office is in receipt of the information you provided for the processing of your lottery winnings of £1,500.000.00 POUNDS STERLING (ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING ) which was also forwarded to us from the ONLINE DIRECTOR OF THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ( Mrs. Kate Brown ), Be rest assured that it will be kept confidential.

I have forwarded your details, your file and original certificate to our associated bank in United Kingdom for verification and payment. Now you are required to contact the bank ( Barclyas Bank Plc) yourself by writing an application for the release of your winnings to you. The application should be presented to them in the below format and sent by email to the Chief Accountant/Accounts Director at the bank via this
                E-mail: [email protected]
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:24:22

PRIYADARSHI GHOSAL
                  ATTN: Mr. Mrak Johnson
                  British International Lottery.

You are the claims agent, you should look at this matter, why shall I contact with the delivery agent ? If you have trusted on me give the courier charges to the Courier Company on behalf of me please, and send your correspondence address because I shall reimburse you the cost & charges after encashment of the DD, if I do not reimburse to you can suit against me .

This is to inform you also that I want the DD which will be issued from Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered No: 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP. or the DD which will be issued from Barclays Bank 25 Charing Cross Road London WC2H 0HZ only.

Otherwise I am not interested to such type of fallacious lottery.

With Regards

ATTN: Priyadarshi Ghosal ,

1.WINNING CHEQUE VALUED THE SUM OF £ 1,500,000
                  4.ANTI-TERRORISM CERTIFICATES( A.T.C)
                  7.CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE.

These documents has been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you. Your parcel with identification number: CPEL/OWN/9877 has been sent to our affiliate courier company ( ECOURIER DELIVERY SERVICE). You are required to contact the courier officer of dynamic dispatch Courier Delivery Service

Contact person: Mr.Allen Walter
                  Email address: [email protected]
                  Tel:+447045750061

NOTE: Services rendered by ecourier to be paid by you and not the lottery board. Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because your cheque cannot be cashed by anyone. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. please you are to make the payment of the courier charges before they can proceed with your delivery.Thanks for your understanding.Its is imperative that you add your identification number {CPEL/OWN/9877} as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner and also you must provide your phone number and your home address.

Mr. Mrak Johnson
                  British International Lottery.
                  Updated by PRIYADARSHI GHOSAL Oct 31, 2007
                  I have recd the email which states that I have won the lottery of Rs. 1,500,000,00 from British Lottery Board and they have not sent me the winning parcel by courier which contains the following:

7.CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE.

I recived the above mail from
                  "[protected]@hotmail.com" &
                  "[protected]@yahoo.co.uk"

I want to know that what is all this? fact? or Fake?
                  Pls help me by quick answer on my email ID:
                  priya.[protected]@gmail.com
                  Thanks. Expecting your reply soon
                  Updated by PRIYADARSHI GHOSAL Nov 08, 2007
                  From: Priya Ghosal <priya.[protected]@gmail.com>
                  To: <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk>
                  Date: Nov[protected]:15pm

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

----- Original Message -----
                  From: "UK Lottery Online Coordinator"
                  Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 1:10 PM
                  Subject: Congratulation Winner

> From:(Customer Service)
                  > Dear Winner,
                  > This E-mail is to inform you that you emerged a winner of
                  > £500,000,00on our online draws.For further details on how to claims your
                  > Winnings,contact us (claims office) with the following contact details:
                  > Contact: Simon J.Owen (Mr)
                  > Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Tel:[protected]
                  Fax:[protected]

___________________________________________________________

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                  Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.
                  I had received an Email from British International Winners Promo that I have won 1.5 million pounds as a prize money and finally got an email from E COURIER SERVICES" england to choose an option out of 3 options to deliver the parcel to my address .

Is it Right , I cont desied what i do. i am sending that message

ATTN: Aravind Mahajan

Fax: [protected]

Its is imperative that you add your identification number as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

British Lottery — Advance Payment Of Courier Charges

Kind Attn - Mrs.TINA VAN.

Respected Madam,

Here I am giving you full power to deduct your courier chgs from this
                  amount ( £950,000.00 ) also. After adjusting all the charges send me the
                  balance amount please.
                  I am unable to pay courier chgs. in advance because my wife is suffering
                  from Liver Cancer and I have spend too much for her treatment, I am penny
                  less now. I should be so much obliged if you would kindly consider my appeal
                  on humanitarian ground. I have nothing to say, you are free to take a
                  decision which is the best both for us. Hope you are not a Shylock.
                  Priyadarshi Ghosal

Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
                  FULL NAME :- PRIYADARSHI GHOSAL
                  COUNTRY :- INDIA
                  STATE :- WEST BENGAL
                  PRESENT ADRESS :- 56/A, A. L. BANERJEE STREET, P.O. KONNAGAR, DIST.
                  HOOGHLY, PIN. 712 235, WEST BENGAL ( INDIA )
                  AGE : - 53 YEARS
                  DATE NOTIFIED :- 18.10.2007
                  AMOUNT WON :- £950,000.00
                  SEX :- MALE

NB:Any claim not made before eleven (11) working days from date of
                  notification indicates that the winner has voluntarily forfeited
                  his/her
                  winnings.
                  Mrs.TINA VAN.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                  Why should a prize winner pay the courier chgs. well in advance? It is my suggestion courier chgs. should be borrow by the lottery committee and may reimburse from the prize winner after encahment of the DD.
                  This is a very clear fraud, once you make the payment you will stop getting any mails from this address, normally this mails are originated from some of the African countries where there no proper policing and security systems so it will not be possible to trace them and get your money back.
                  don't even give any details of your bank accounts nowadays through telephone banking etc after some verifications it is possible to transfer the fund to another account so using the informations provided by you they may try to transfer the money.
                  My advice is not to get trapped in such offering, no body is giving free money in internet. I heard of many people who lost their money

bye
                  shiju
                  i have also got the same mail from british lottery international promo and come to about this froud after responding to the mail, i have also sent them few document which i fear can used by the scammer. my intention to launch this complain so that the scammer does not use my identity if they does i would b protected because i m giving this in writing and to all beware......
                  This is the mail which i got on 7th OCt 2007 from:

OCCUPATION.......................................
                  SEX..............................................

NB:Any claim not made before seven (7) working days from date of

International Promotion Manager

i have respnded to it...

then i got

ATTN: ARVIND ARJUN KUMAR

i again responded..

and this time i got mail from one of
                  Head Office & Accounts
                  Unit 63, Evens Business Center, Belgrave Street,
                  Bellshill Ind Est Bellshill, ML4 3NP
                  Email: info_ecourier.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

( REG NO:103309)

Our Ref#: SLC/CPEL/9876
                  Your Ref #: CPEL/OWN/9877

Attn: Arvind Kumar

Compliment Of The Day To You.

You are welcome to ECourier LTD Dispatch UNIT an affiliate of the BRITISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY Award Team. We are pleased to be at your service. ECourier is regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in the United Kingdom.

This office has been notified by the BRITISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY DEPARTMENT on the amount of one million five hundred thousand Great British Pound (£1,500,000,.00). won by you in the New Year edition of their sweepstakes. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept of the BRITISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY DEPARTMENT .
                  The original copy of your winning certificate, your winning cheque and the covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the United Kingdom stating that the money was obtained legally through the BRITISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY award organisation. and will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the option selected.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process. With regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to choose the most convenient of the three options. to enable us comment with the delivery.

Information about your parcel is as follows:
                  An original certificate of weight :[protected].05kg
                  Bonded draft of weight :[protected].11kg
                  Total weight of parcel :[protected].16kg
                  Colour of Parcel :[protected]Brown

Owner of Parcel Arvind Kumar
                  Company Name E-Courier Delivery Service
                  Country to be deliver to India
                  Delivery Status Pending

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

E-COURIER CHANNEL OF DELIVERY TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD

Choose Options: 1.Express Delivery 2.Courier Regular 3.Courier Regular late.

e-Courier World Wide Delivery Online 24hours day delivery 2-3 Working days 4-5 working days
                  Mailing. £170.00 £150.00 £100.00
                  Insurance £80.00 £80.00 £80.00
                  Vat (5%) £300.00 £200.00 £150.00

TOTAL COST GB(Pounds) £550:00 £430:00
                  £330:00

Note: The charges cannot be deducted from your winnings. This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds and win situations. Moreover,you are reqiured to send payment charges via Western Union Money Transfer to the company account information that we be given to you in how next mail, of what ever option you have choosen to our dispatch agent , who is incharge of sending you your cheque and winning documents and it most be paid before the delivery of your winning parcel.

Please respond to this e-mail by making a selection from the three options above. Make sure you send your complete contact address.Also attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document for secure delivery of your cheque to the you.

Yours Faithfully
                  Engr.Charles Ford( Dispatch Officer)
                  E-COURIER DELIVERY OFFICE LTD.
                  Direct Phone Numbers:+[protected]
                  Direct Fax Number: +[protected]

i again responded to the mail by sending them a scanned copy of PAN card...

then response to my mail they sent this:

Head Office & Accounts
                  Unit 63, Evens Business Center, Belgrave Street,
                  Bellshill Ind Est Bellshill, ML4 3NP

PARCEL DELIVERY/PAYMENT DETAILS
                  PARCEL NUMBER: CPEL/OWN/9877

ATTN: Arvind Kumar

Compliment of the day to you, upon the receipt of your mail content was understood and noted. Sequel to your mail, we have just received a notice that there is no western union money transfer outlet in your country India and i want to ensure you that you winning parcel we get you without any delay as soon as your payment is been confirmed.

You are for Option 2: Courier Regular, 2-3 Working days is £430:00 GPB its equivalent is 34,400 India Rupees and must be paid by you before we can deliver your winning parcel to you and as soon as your payment is confirm, your winning parcel will be deliver to you at your door step, pending on your choice of delivery.

Note: You must provide a valid identity card at the time of delivery.You are requested to make payment for the cost of delivery(COD) to the account details stated below:
                  ================================
                  ACCOUNT NAME: MR M KREEST
                  ACCOUNT NUMBER: [protected]
                  NAME OF BANK: UTI BANK
                  BRANCH: NEW DELHI
                  PAN NO: AVYPK9707F
                  ================================
                  Note: After payment has been made, you are requested to send to us payment information, scan copy of the payment/deposit slip and do endavour to call this office for the notice of your payment.

Congratulations once again.
                  Yours faithfully
                  Engr.Charles Ford( Dispatch Officer)
                  E-COURIER DELIVERY OFFICE LTD.
                  Direct Phone Numbers:+[protected],
                  E-COURIER DELIVERY OFFICE LTD

and then searched on internet to have a confirmation about its reality and came to know that there are lots of other cases like me and i came to this becoz one of the person having the same identification no. of the parcel as i had. so now i undersoot this is scam and advice all to beware............
                  I have received the same mail of winning.
                  is it true or false. Whether it is right to pay courier charges or not . I am in very confusion to pay or not
                  I have recived the same mail!
                  is it true or not?
                  From: MSW LOTTERY <[protected]@adelphia.net>
                  Date: Jun 4, 2007 10:03 AM
                  Subject: Winner
                  To:

Pleased to inform you of the announcement of
                  winners of the MSW MEGA JACKPOT LOTTO WINNER held on 19th
                  MARCH 2007.
                  Your personal e-mail address, is attached to
                  winning number 20-12DEC-2005-02MSW, with serial number S/N-00168 drew
                  the lucky numbers[protected], You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 5,500,000.00 GBP (FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING) credited to file REF NO: MSW-L/[protected].
                  contact claims officer:
                  CLAIMS/ VERIFICATIONS DEPARTMENT
                  P.O.Box 275 . 3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park ,
                  Aintree, Liverpool , L30 1RD

Attn: Winner,

CONGRATULATIONS! I received your email, the date in your notification was the last date for the lucky winners in our previous draw to collect their prize. The last date of the collection of your winning is 07 / 07 / 2007. I hereby notify you that I have forwarded your winning cheque of GBP5,500, 000.00 POUNDS to the courier firm that will handle the delivery.

This is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of the MICROSOFT WORD LOTTERY, UK . I am happy to inform you that we have forwarded your Original winning Certificate and your Certified bank cheque to the courier company.

Find below the details of the courier company.

AIR PARCEL COURIER XPRESS
                  Address: 87 Hydepark Street
                  Finnieston Glasgow G3 8BW
                  Handling Officer: Mr. David Smith
                  E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
                  Tel: [protected]

Please note that considering the amount of money that is involved, we cannot enthrust the postage of your cheque in the hands of any other courier service apart for our affiliate.

Attached to this email is a scanned copy of Of The Microsoft Word Lottery Licence issued by the Uk Lottery Control Commission (ULCC). You are to forward this document to the courier company via email along with your reply. This will act as proof that you are a the true beneficiary/winner of Our Lottery program for security reasons.

You are adviced to contact the courier company for their courier cost of delivering your winning prize safely to you for immediate claim. When contacting them,you are to include this order number as your subject. Please you are adviced to write down the order number and save it.

Your Order number is CVEL/OWN/9876.

Note: you are to Quote your complete names and address, Ref/Batch Numbers and your direct phone number so that they can honour your letter also do keep me updated with your communications with the courier company. Also note that the question on when and how to pay the courier cost will be answered by the courier company

Furthermore, as soon as you recieve your cheque from the courier company, you are to proceed to your bank in your country so that the full value of your cheque will be paid to you. This means that your winning cheque is a certified cheque and as such can be cashed across the counter of any bank in your country.

Once again congratulations!!! from our members of staffs, We do hope that with part of your winnings you take part in Next year's Grand draws.

Warm regards,
                  Miss Stella Jones.

On 7/16/07, Mr. David Smith <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
                  Dear: SUbhash Tangam Vardharay,

as this efforts to effect the delivery which you have paid for was going on a call came in from the UNITED NATIONS that an Anti-Terrorist certificate (ATC) and Drug Free Certificate (DFC) will have to be procurred.saying.
                  The recent rate of terrorism has considerably affected the state of all international monetary transactions for now especially after the London bombings,the Jordan Bombing an the most recent bombing India and the current rate of terrorism in the world today,which i know you are aware of.

The ANTI-TERRORISM CERTIFICATE(ATC) and the DRUG FREE CERTIFICATE, which you can obtain at little or no cost is in high demand as the required amount has been reduced from 500,000 pounds to 300,000 pounds.What this means is that the document will be required to facilitate any monetary transaction in the excess of 300,000 pounds

Also due to the fact that your winning is completely bonded, the cost of procuring the ATC would be borne by you, and we will act on your behalf to get the bond from the regulatory institutions.

So you will need to obtain the certificate as soon as possible so that we can have the go ahead to dispatch your winnings,depending on when you will get the needed documents,because it is this certificate that will assure the regulatory bodies that your winnings will not be used to fianance or sponsor any act of terrorism,while the drug free certificate will clear you that your winnings funds was not gotten from any illegal drug smuggling.

I will urge you to contact Mr Micheal Robert Immediately to guide you in accuring these certificate.

Do give me an update once you have contacted him on this issue,so that we can resolve and get the needed documents for the delivery of your winnings to commernce
                  promptly.

Best Regard,

Mr. Daivd Smith.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                  For email that puts you in control, choose Yahoo! Mail.
                  i need a new lottery ticket iam from india. how to get it
                  TO,

IT HAS BEING LATE KINDLY CONTACT ME
                  FOR NECESSARY FORMALITIES OF MY PRISE
                  British lottery promo

Fraud forgery mans,,,,,,
                  dont waste your tiems.....
                  Please replay me about my british lottery.I'm winnar are not in this year?
                  HELL SIR,
                  [protected][protected]---
                  Platinum Online Account:
                  a) Opening Deposit................ £1,150.00
                  b) Activation Charges .......... £300.00
                  TOTAL £1,450 (One Thousand four hundred and fifty pounds sterling)
                  Duration of transfer..... Within 48 Hours.
                  [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]-

NOTE- PLESE SEND MY E-mail Id. & Contact My Mobile No.[protected]

(AJAY KUMAR SINGH(INDIA)
                  I LOVE MY INDIA
                  Dear All,
                  Since 13th of Dec2007, i am receiving such kind of mails and i even called the senders on the phone numbers thay mentioned. To my surprise they responded very well and still sending me the Mails. I even forwarded theses mails where they are clearly Stating "UK-Govt Lottery", to UK and scot land yard police along with the telephone numbers. But no response received from there side too.
                  Any way we all togeather should do some thing about this

Warm regards and Seasons greetings

Jarnail Singh
                  I REVICED A MAILS FROM [protected]@YAHOO.FR<[protected]@INADIATIMES.COM> WINIG PRICE OF 5000004$ THEN HE DEEMAND ME 75000(INR0
                  THAT IS FALS YA RIGHT ANY BODY HELP ME
                  BUILLSHIT

British Lottery International Winners Promo — confirmation of winning

i have received an email form British Lottery International Winnners Promo, i know about it is true or false. here i mentioned below the ticket number for your reference.
                  Ticket No :[protected] dated 02-January-2008.

Tea Shop — CPEL/OWN/9877

Batch Number... 12/25/0304
                  Ticket Number...[protected]
                  Serial Number...5388/02

hi dear,
                  I am UMA KUMARI, I got a mail from mr. handle smith, british international lottery, how can i believe u, i have win this amount, after receiving can i submit the courier charge,
                  hi dear,
                  hello everybody, i'm so astonished that I cannot utter a word . So all o[censored]s did receive such e.mails from those frauders. I did receive it and I did also replied by providing them with my account number and many other documents they asked me to fill .
                  Hope that we were not sleasily taken in .
                  I would really know if there exists really such lottery .
                  Thanks in advance
                  N.B : they did send me a certificat that I can show you if you would want to .
                  I have received a similar email...pasted below.

THE NATIONAL LOTTERY
                  P.O.BOX 1010
                  LIVERPOOL,
                  L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
                  1ST JULY 2008(ANNOUNCEMENT DATE)
                  REF:UK/9420X2/68,
                  BATCH:074/05/ZY369

Dear Lucky Winner,

We happily announce to you the draw
                  (#8976) of the UK NATIONAL
                  LOTTERY, 2008 awards Sweepstakes
                  International program held
                  at Covent Garden London.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket
                  number: [protected] 9643 with
                  Serial number 5368/07 drew the lucky
                  numbers: 01 . 08 . 12 . 24 . 67 .
                  76 Winning Numbers Bonus Ball [55] which
                  subsequently won you the
                  lottery in the 1st categories of the 2008
                  bonanza i.e match 4 plus
                  bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim a
                  total lump sum of
                  1, 000, 000GBP (One Million Pounds Sterling)
                  in cash credited to file
                  GKH/[protected]/08.

This is from a total cash prize of
                  20, 000, 000GBP shared amongst the
                  first twenty (20) lucky winners in this
                  series year category(July/August 2008)
                  i.e Match 4 plus bonus. All participants
                  for the online version were
                  selected randomly from World Wide Web sites
                  through computer draw
                  system and extracted from over100, 000
                  unions, associations and
                  corporate bodies that are listed online.
                  This promotion takes place
                  weekly.
                  Please note that your lucky winning number
                  falls within our European
                  booklet representative office in Europe as
                  indicated in your play
                  coupon.In view of this, your 1, 000, 000GBP
                  (One Million Pounds
                  Sterlings) would be released to you by any
                  of our payment offices in
                  Europe. Our
                  European agent will immediately commence
                  the process to facilitate the
                  release of yourfunds as soon as you contact
                  him. Your claims will be
                  processed and remitted to you in whatever
                  manner you deem fit to claim
                  your prize.
                  This is part of our precautionary measure
                  to avoid double claiming and
                  unwarranted abuse of this program. Please
                  be warned. To file for your
                  claim, please fill
                  the form given below and contact our claims
                  agent whose details are

United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary
                  Mr.Jeff Harris
                  Email Address:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
                  Tel:+[protected]

You may wish to establish contact via e-mail with

the particulars
                  presented above citing the
                  batch and reference numbers to this letter.
                  Be further advised to maintain STRICT

CONFIDENTIALITY
                  until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems

associated
                  with fraudulent claims/double claims. This is part

of our precautionary
                  measure to
                  avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this

programme.

Accept my congratulations.
                  Jerry Sylvester
                  (Online Coordinator).

2nd email:

Dear Winner,
                  This is to officially inform you that you have being accredited for payment, by the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY claims department.
                  Your cheque, official certificate and Affidavit of claims eligibility has being forwarded to the affiliate courier company in the United Kingdom..

EARTH-LINK COURIER SERVICE
                  Link House, 1C CHURCH STREET,
                  WHITECHURCH, HANTS,
                  RG28 7AD ENGLAND.".

You are to immediately contact the courier company through the dispatch officer Mr.Clinton Moris via email on:
                  Email:[protected]@yahoo.com

PHN:[protected]
                  FAX:[protected]
                  Provide the officer with the following details while contacting the courier company:
                  1.Complete names and Age
                  2.Mobile number
                  3.Occupation and Phone Number
                  4.Mailing Address
                  5.A scanned copy of your international passport or driving licence(Valid) via email or fax([protected]).
                  Quote your registration order number as KVN0569344/DV in all correspondence to the dispatch officer.
                  Jeff Harris(Mr)
                  hey how are you ?
                  i want to be sure that you sent to me messge before 4 days to my eamil adrees
                  hey i have receved a similar email to the ones i am reading, but i need to know is this really a fraud or are they true.
                  the person i speak with is Mrs. Kimberly Cox from the uk lottery stating i have won the lottery
                  then i moved on to Mr. Peter Phil Head of delivery of Dispatch Courier Services where i am supposed to pay the delivery fee by western union to have my package delivered to me.
                  is this fraud or true. please reply to me at my email address stated above.
                  someone called and i told them i would try and send the money by two weeks.
                  HELP
                  I am SAJITHCHOORI, I got a mail from mr. DIP MARK WEST, british international lottery, i have win this amount, after receiving can i submit the courier charge, THANKS FOR ECOURIER
                  iam ibaida luthon
                  i had very important complaint to you, BUT NO ANY REPLAY PLEASE TO [protected], [protected]@gmail.com
                  PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPTION TWO

Tel: +[protected]
                  Fax: +[protected]

Email: [protected]@alliedirisb.co.cc

Attn: TEODORA NITU

You are welcome to Allied Irish Bank United Kingdom The payment Bank for Microsoft Sweepstakes Promotion. We are pleased to be at your service. We are Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in the United Kingdom. Please note that we are still in possession of your winning funds from the, However I wish to inform you that you are to go ahead and effect the payment for the Courier Check Transfer Option: which is £410 Pounds (Four Hundred And Ten Pounds Only).

In that light of the above Explanation I will want you to locate any Western Union Money Transfer Agent near you and make the payment of 410 Pounds to our account officer in London with the details given to you below.

Kindly write down this details and proceed to Western Union

Account officer: Mrs. Clara Benjamin

Address: 873 Canada Square London

E14 5HQ United Kingdom

Tel: +[protected]

Amount To Send: 410 Pounds.

After You Have Made The Payment, Western Union Money Transfer Agent Will Issue To You The Payment Slip And Then scan and Send it Back To Us Via Email for easy confirmation of your payment. Also You Can Send The Following Information via Email as They Appear on the Payment Slip:

1)Name of sender:
                  2) Address of sender:
                  3) Amount sent:
                  4)MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number):
                  5)Country from which payment was made:
                  6)Test question and answer if any required.

Be informed that as soon as you effect the payment of the Courier Check Transfer Option we will commence the delivery of your certified bank cheque, laptop and other vital documents via DHL.

We look forward to serving you better.

Sir Thomas Cox

Chief Operation Officer.
                  For: Allied Irish Bank.
                  Copyright © 2010. All rights reserved.

**Allied Irish Bank United Kingdom, Registered in United Kingdom
                  Registered Office: 873 Canada Square London E14 5HQ

Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
                  name ashish kumar pandey
                  british lotory
                  internatinol registered office 25garden close stamford lincs PE92YP LONDAN KING WILLIA STREET MOUNUENT EC4N
                  WINNER PRIZE 20000.00
                  M.NO.[protected]
                  EMAIL [protected]@gmail.com

Mohit Bhasin

I have recieved the below mentioned e-mail from this company pls guide me whether it is truth or a fraud.

As they have taken lot of my time.
                    Mail attached below.

MR.Van Capres
                    Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
                    Mrs.parkie.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                    Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last. Get it now!

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                    Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!
                    NAME : YOGENDRA PANDEY
                    COUNTRY: INDIA
                    TRLE PHONE NUMBER:[protected]
                    OCCUPATION: EX- SERVICEMAN
                    dear freind
                    i got same mail what you got
                    it is froud mail .don't belive there mail. my name is ravi iam from karnataka

I received a mail from the BRITISH INTERNATIONAL PROMO ONLINE <[protected]@eircom.net> and the text of the mail is given below. Please tell me whether this email is a valid one

CONGRATULATION (YOU JUST WON £1,500,000) YOUR EMAIL WAS SELECTED

AGE..............................................
                    OCCUPATION.......................................
                    SEX..............................................
                    NB:Any claim not made before seven (7) working days from date of
                    notification indicate that the winner has voluntarily forfeitedhis/her

Mrs faith morgan.
                    dear friend

who told u this is froud . this is ture as i also get same mail and i rcvd money in 15 days what the hell u ppl are talking . i[censored] r in india of coruse indian ppl cheat with u and take your money as indian pl jealous for other indian . this is ture

or may be u try to contat that comply and take claim as u can .

any problem can ask me i m here b coz now i no need to work 24/ 7 is free as money too much dont know where to keep ....

bye bye bad luck hahahahahaha
                    "TOTAL FAKE"
                    I got an email stating that u r a Star winner and it asked me to claim the jackpot. Accordingly i have submitted my form but now i doubt whether it was a fake message . So let me know about it. Moreover noone will give such a huge amount freely.
                    See folks jus guide me about this mail. should I move ahead and open an account so as to claim the prize money. Reply soon

thanks

""BRITISH LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL WINNERS PROMO
                    Blackheath London SE3 8RZ England.
                    Attn: Winner Greeting from UK. Regards to your mail i would like to bring to your notice that we have deposited your winning funds in Standard Chartered Bank, 10 Cawdor Street, Manchester. You have to open an account with them to enable you transfer your Winning Funds to your Personnal Account In your Country.

Congratulation once again and endeavor to keep us updated for further instructions. Yours Sincerely,
                    Mr. Handle Smith.