Calcutta State Transport Corporation
Calcutta State Transport Corporation

No complaints
There are no complaints against this company so far

Calcutta State Transport Corporation Complaints & Reviews

It's been over a month that S9 is not available frequently. We people are facing problems. Please do the needful.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

In AC Bus no AC available and conductor changed full ticket. When I asked conductor for AC they tell me you may take another bus. Please take proper action. Bus number is WB051961
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I saw the gov bus of our kolkata near howrah bridge going towards howrah maidan.He tight the dog with a top in the back side of his bus and taking away bus no is 1275
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My card no is 046E6AB2EE5D80. I RECHARGED IT YESTERDAY WITH Rs. 500/- . But the balance is not added to my card.
        Kindly look into the matter and resolve it at an earliest.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I don't have any changes except 500. The bus conductor said if he would Know it he will not let me get into the bus.
          Then he returned Rs 430 at such time where I had get down from the.. n he combined 10rs, 50 rs n 2 rs coins for 500 change!!!
          I want immediate action against this
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am regular passenger of AC50 and i board a bus from baguihati to belurmath. The problem is most of the time AC 50 bus does not stop at its baguihati bus stop but it runs forward and stop crossing bus stop and when we passengers run to catch up bus they run away and many time they even don't stop at the destination after showing them hands. I know the complaints dosnt matter you but if possible kindly check for this as you check passengers if they have purchased ticket or not. If possible kindly check in baguihati sometime and you will get to know how drivers of AC50 run away without stopping and make timing hell of passenger after they miss out the bus.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Being a law abiding citizen today's incident shookme up and again raised a question on civic morality of kolkata and law & order.

S30d 9.30am bus which gets dispatched from dumdum park concerned officials are not good, 1 passenger kept place for his friend who is yet to get into the bus. I tried to sit at that vacant seat, but was pushed away. The miscreant passenger stated i can't sit over there and he is doing this action since long time. He wear spectacles & is aged around 45 near about. He boasted and laughed, not even feeling guilty on his wrong deed. (That guy was sitting just right of the door - kindly have a cctv footage of 18th sept, 2019)

I was ill treated by the concerned passenger and his miscreant friends who got up just before hudco more.

It seems all of them are daily passengers. Most of them are state govt officials it seems as they got down at vikash bhawan.

Requested bus conductor to resolve but he didn't helped.

(I am a daily traveller of 9am s30d bus, getting up from dakhindari bus stop - all officials of this bus are good)
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I daily travel in ac12 from shapoorji to park circus, but now a days new rule is invented by daily passenger to seat in one seat and keep bags for other passengers who will be coming after 10 to 15 min with their own comfort. Meanwhile other passengers will be standing, is it a reservation going on in the public transport that keeping a bag will reserve the seat. When i asked the conductor he told that one can keep bag and reserve the seat, besides this these are the people who don't give the exact fare and travel without tickets.
                Kindly look into the matter before i escalate this to the higher authority.
                Ac12
                Bus no. Wb051611
                Jun 25, 2019
                Updated by GitanjaliK14
                I daily travel in ac12 from shapoorji to park circus, but now a days new rule is invented by daily passenger to seat in one seat and keep bags for other passengers who will be coming after 10 to 15 min with their own comfort.meanwhile other passengers will be standing, is it a reservation going on in the public transport that keeping a bag will reserve the seat. When I asked the conductor he told that one can keep bag and reserve the seat, I don't understand the logic behind it.
                Besides this these are the people who travels without tickets, don't give the exact fare also
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

The bus AC37A and AC 43 are one of those buses which are halley's comet.
                  Hardly there are buses, and the interval of...
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

1. On 17 may 2019, i was on my way back from kolkata to kharagpur after seeing my ailing wife at command hospital. I was on my honda city car along with my 1 year old son and my parents. I was around 1830 while i crossed the hoogli bridge.
                  2. The bus bearing registration number is wb 13b 2134, almost ran over my car twice in the congested area just after hoogli bridge.
                  3. I am sure if the driver of the bus is not counselled and penalised may cost someone else's life