CCD

CCD Complaints & Reviews

Machine is not working and blinking red light and beeping kindly get it repaired

Respected sir,
    Actually i wanted to send this email to account department but i dont know how it will reached to them this mail. Actually i worked in cafe coffee day (Plexus cafe, pune) for 3 month. Because of my personal problem (Education) i decided to resigned the ccd company when i wanted give the resignation they told me you have to give notice period and when i asked them for my 1 month salary they told me after notice period it take 2 month. I agree with them, but, i done my notice period after 4 month also i didnt get my salary. Please help me i'm facing so much problem.
    Resigned date :30/11/2019

Employee id a161426
    Employee name : raviraj khillare
    Place : pune
    Aug 7, 2021

We'd like to look into this. Please mail your contact number at [protected]@cafecoffeeday.com for us to investigate this further.

Team Cafe Coffee Day

I had registered my complaint i'd no. 2284318, it's been almost 3 months when i checked status today it's showing marked as resolved. I have not been intimated or contacted. What action has been initiated in the matter, i m just unaware. It's really very unprofessional service served by ccd. My visit in ccd outlet in bokaro, jharkhand was very worst. Staff behaved with me was so rude. I don't know his name but he is boy who has french beard only. I would never like to visit again there until he apologizes for his rude behave.

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110054

I order 4 pack of merry maker 2 and i get delivery today of 8 pack capsul 4 arabic and another 4 is purple colre but by according to bill and order i have to gat 16 pack instead of 8pack and i pay online for 16 pack means 4 merry maker 2 but i get only 8 pack so pls send 8 pack also this is my no. [protected] send argently (I am not sending any photo recor and audio b coz again gain th website its too larg so if you know any proof just contact me i have business of its so i want it argenty or if it not get with in a week so i take action against you and this is not suitable for your company
        Yoursfaithfully
        Vasudev roy

Address:Bathinda, Punjab, 151001
          Website:Ccd customer care

Hi it's yaksh sharma - as i m a daily customer of ccd big cinema bathinda. as we gives u a daily business of 2000 to 2500inr. as i m getting a problem from ur servicing department.. the name of serving man is amarjit and jagsir. they are not providing us water wid americano expresso shot. but they are serving a water to other customers. as their behavior towards us is very rough. as i m decided to not giving a buisness to u, because of their servicing. and they hurtled my self respect. and i want immediate action towards these people or manager...

Ur frustrated regular customer

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110032

My name is manas mishra. I have 109 beans. And I went to ccd at cross river mall. And I gived a order a hot coffee. And I said, I want to redeem my beans. Ccd employ's replied... OK sir, plz sow me your phone. So done and I gived my phone. And after two minit reply me sorry server down. OK no problem.
            But after Ten minit your apps notification u have redeems 109 beans. How...
            But I didn't redeem my beans.
            So plz urgent reply? What is this?
            My mobile no is [protected].
            My frend send me 300rs money but could not add my paytem wallet

Address:Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, 474001
              Website:cafecoffeeday.com

Today, i went to ccd in gwalior situated near govindpuri. I have a bonus card of ccd which contain about 1000rs in it when i went into their resturant so they dont have any machine to swipe my bonus card of number [protected]
              They said that thr dont have any scanning machine to swipe my card. So please look out fir this asap because they humiliate us alot with their carelessness.

Address:New Delhi, Delhi
                Website:ccd

Purchased coupon of ccd of 30 rs for buy one get one free bevereage but didnt recieved any coupon no i was unable to purchase it i want my return back only recieved message that u can enjoy beverage bt manager in ccd said det want coupon no wch i didnt recieved

On 11th Oct, Sunday. I stopped on the way to Bandipur at CCD gundlupet, ordered spinach corn sandwich with cheez and devils own with ice cream. Sandwich was over heated, partly burnt and was stale as well. Devils own had weird taste and perhaps the ice cream was also beyond usable days. I usually order the same stuff at any CCD I stop so I know what a normal sandwich and devils own tastes like. When I say it isn't good, the staff doesn't even respond properly. I had to just leave the food and drink and go to another restaurant to eat something. Definitely feel so bad when you pay so much. There wasn't even water in the wash room there.

I got a vouchercode from mydala.com that ill get a Free cappuccino on purchase of min 100 from ccd. Valid till 02oct. I went to this No. 58 Hm towers Brigade Road, Bangalore. So I bought Honey and Oat cookies of 150 and he took the Voucher code, he said its already used. So I called mydala staff and spoke to Bilal Ahmed and Told the ccd staff that im getting a new voucher code in the meanwhile ccd staff already made the bill for cookies and then Bilal called me to give me new voucher code and Ccd staff spoke to him as well and took a new code. But after disconnecting the call Staff asked me to buy new product again. But i told him that i already bought this cookie tin of 150. He said I have already made the bill now i will not use this code.
                    So why did he not tell me Before??? And this staff was so rude that he did not even say Sorry or accepted his mistake rather he asked me again to buy a new product. Why should I ? He said go to some other ccd and buy something else. Is this the way of talking to your Customers? And that too while answering he was not even looking at me . He was more interested in his Keyboard. I paid 40rs from Vodafone. All waste now. No use of that Voucher. That ccd staff was not even ashamed that its his mistake and How dare he say that to me to go to other Ccd and buy something else?on top of that he said he is the senior most staff. So is that the knowledge and behaviour of senior most Ccd staff .
                    Oct 08, 2015
                    Updated by MGogoi
                    Whats the use of complaining here when even After a week I don't get any response.

CCD Recent Comments