Central Railway

Central Railway Complaints & Reviews

I am ms Aishwarya lakshminarayanan . I daily travel from dockyard road to goregaon . Off late i find that there are dailiy crockroached in the ladies second and first class compantyments in all the trains what ever time . I feel that the compartments are not cleaned and properly disinfected . I request urgent action immediatly in the matter

At RB IV Railway Officers Colony Kalyan west
    there are 4-5 dogs...
    They sit right from terrace to in front of door...
    Also a fatal incidence has been avoided where one of this dog was about to bite 18 months baby who was well inside house.

A 9.01 ambernath is coming on 9.17
      And i am waiting since last half an hour for a kalyan train which was timed on 9.11
      But hasn't turned up till now.. Because i need a bhandup stopping train.
      Everyday its the same situation. Every single day trains are late.
      The timings are from dadar station.
      Kuch toh karo warna public chhodegi nai ab.
      Kitna bakwas service hai.

My one no. Is [protected] travelling from nasik to jalgaon in ac 3.
        The water bottle machine operator on platform no.2 was unable to supply new bottle with water at the rate of rs.8 as per instructions written on board.
        But the lady sitting inside stall is giving water in used bottle. She is unable to supply water in fresh bottle.
        I request you to please necessary action and oblique

I want to complaint against indian rail app. Because they are not update the express coach position correctly. For example about netravati express on 28th nob.22018, train no. 16345 coach position was shown totally wrong. On above app. So it is very difficult to judge our reserve coach. So please improve our indian rail app. As accurate as well to all passenger. Thank, s

I VEERASIGAMANI MURUGHESAN, aged 51, residing at 703, RAJGIR SADAN, 7th Floor, Opp. SION RLY STATION, SION, MUMBAI - 400 022, would like to request your good office to repair & maintain the staircase which has entry from the L B S MARG, is very dirty & filthy & it has no railings too.
            I am a paralytic patient & I am finding difficult to reach & come out of the SION RAILWAY STATION.
            Hence I request your good office to look into the matter & do the needful.
            Moreover, two wheeler owners are riding till near the platform No1 entrance (coming riding through the pedestrian subway, that too in speed & parking their two wheelers on the passengers way.
            Because of this the commuters finding difficult to walk to & from the railway station

Thanks & Regards,
            V MURUGHESAN
            SION, MUMBAI 400 022.
            [protected]@gmail.com

Complaints details
              Complaint number: 894201
              Complaint reg date:[protected]:30:03

Complaint type : complaint
              Complaint details : this is to inform you that i was travelling through kushinagar express 11016 on 22 august 2018 my "pnr no. [protected]" coach number s13 seat 73, 74. By the time the train reached manmad to kalyan the illegal and unauthorised hawkers walk in the train. This led misguiding of my belongings which includes 2phones one of samsung and opportunity and very costly medicine which was to be given to my child necessary and brown purse credit cards debit cards and cash 16000. This was the fault of the respected organisation who don't keep eye on the train due to which illegal hawkers comes in the and tries to sell which leads to theft. The railways should compensate my all loss which is to recoverd by indian railways. Or less i should have necessary action on the train committee and staff n other officer. I have also filed an fir the number of fir is 2293 kalyan grp but there has been no response from the respect officer and i have also called on 182 ie railways security number. My total loss is 48000 which is big amount for a middle class man please help to get compensation for my all loss and make proper justice to me. Hoping for your valuable consent on my issues to your oragnisation
              Final status : not processed yet
              Company remark : case is forwarded to mumbai and bhusawal division of central railway for necessary action..

Remark date[protected]:54:21 status : in process
              Company remark : the grievance of shri sandesh ojha was forwarded to the concerned authorities. Enclosed herewith please find copy of reply received from the concerned authorities.
              Response uploaded by company file
              Remark date[protected]:59:58 status : closed
              Complaints Details
              Complaint Number: 894201
              Complaint Reg Date:[protected]:30:03

Complaint Type : Complaint
              Complaint Details : This is to inform you that I was travelling through kushinagar express 11016 on 22 august 2018 my "pnr no. [protected]" coach number S13 seat 73, 74 . By the time the train reached manmad to kalyan the illegal and unauthorised hawkers walk in the train . This led misguiding of my belongings which includes 2phones one of samsung and opportunity and very costly medicine which was to be given to my child necessary and brown purse credit cards debit cards and cash 16000 . This was the fault of the respected organisation who don't keep eye on the train due to which illegal hawkers comes in the and tries to sell which leads to theft. The railways should compensate my all loss which is to recoverd by Indian railways . Or less I should have necessary action on the train committee and staff n other officer . I have also filed an FIR the number of fir is 2293 kalyan GRP but there has been no response from the respect officer and I have also called on 182 ie railways security number .My total loss is 48000 which is big amount for a middle class man please help to get compensation for my all loss and make proper justice to me .Hoping for your valuable consent on my issues to your oragnisation
              Final Status : Not Processed Yet
              Company Remark : Case is forwarded to Mumbai and Bhusawal Division of Central Railway for necessary action..

Remark Date[protected]:54:21 Status : In Process
              Company Remark : The grievance of Shri Sandesh Ojha was forwarded to the concerned authorities. Enclosed herewith please find copy of reply received from the concerned authorities.
              Response uploaded by Company File
              Remark Date[protected]:59:58 Status : Closed
              Uploaded Files: File1 | File2 | File3
              Travel on first class coaches on Harbour line have become cruel joke. People without valid tickets occupy seats in first class coaches without any fear. Ticket inspectors hardly show-up, or if they show-up once in a blue moon, they only come during non-peak [email protected]_Railway

I am a regular passenger in harbour line local from panvel to /tilak nagar kurla station. But to my dismay, considerable unauthorized passengers board the first class compartment since there are no regular presence/on board check of tte. These problem increases specially from mankhurd onwards to cstm, where it becomes free for all. We first class passengers end up paying several times for first class ticket/passes but railway authorities are least concerned about their difficulties.
                If railway authorities can't depute tte everywhere, at least they should provide some section wise mobile no (Whatsapp) where passengers can alert the presence o[censored]nauthorized passengers to railway authorities/ tte to take action.in this way railway also can increase their revenue and in turn can help travellers a comfortable journey.

Tapas chakraborti
                New panvel - 410 206.

Hi team,

I am traveling in mumbai local trains since 15 years from ambaranth to dadar. I have observed in morning trains always reach late to destination (Dadar/cst). Its really bad to say that this is not a one or two days problem it happens every day. Minimum 10-20 mins delay is very usual sometimes it cross 20 mins delay. This is not expected from central railway it adds extra time to our traveling time which is not accepted if its everyday. Please work on this sincerely and take out some way. This is problem for more then 100k travelers.

In-case you feel it cannot be managed then either reschedule train timings accordingly or suspend whoever is responsible for this and hire better person for in this position so that he can do this job.

Below are train details

# train origin scheduled actual arrival
                  (At dadar) (At dadar)
                  1 amb-cst 8.10 am 9.10 am 9.25 am +
                  2 amb-cst 8.27 am 9.26 am 9.40 am +
                  3 amb-cst 8.44 am 9.47 am 10.00 am +

Expecting to see positive reply!!!

Thanks!!!

Dear sir i travel daily from. Kalyan to dadar at 7.30 am but every alternate day we get a train with coaches in ladies compartment having single sided seat. This causes a lot of inconvenience to all commuters. Most if the ladies rush hour with their daily chores n take a train.. Making them stand again throughout the journey to office is inhuman. It's a request on behalf of all commuters that trains with such coaches shud be cancelled or...

Central Railway Recent Comments