Citifinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd.

Citifinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

Request for NOC of my vehicle, maruti 800
RJ19-2C-4845. Kindly arrange my NOC of this vehicle

I AVAILED PERSONAL LOAN IN 2001 FROM ASSOCIATES INDIA FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.PERSONAL LOAN AGREEMENT NO.366207 WHICH IS PRECLOSE...
    This is in regard to my PF account no .DL/19961/4706, a/c holder Nagendra Prasad .For the withdrawal of my PF amt all the...

Loan A/C No 15276791

Loan Amount 1.7 Lac.

Subject: Unilateral change in the Loan Agreement !

This is inform you that I have taken a PL for the said amount from your Panchkula Branch in June 2008 & have paid about 25 EMI's without any hic ups (Bouncing etc.), when I took this loan I got a loan scheduler & a Loan Agreement Copy which has further information on disbursement amount, Rate of Interest, bouncing charges etc......it also has a table on Pre Payment Charges with Months on books segregation....which reads like this >0<6 months : 5 %, >6<12 months 4 %, >12<18 months 4 % and > 18 months 0 %........However to my surprise when i called customer care sometime in may this year they told me that pre closure charges are @ 4 %, with reference to loan agreement they advised me to find that document & visit the issuing branch.

On this Monday i.e. 19th July when visited the branch the concerned Mr Ravinder Zakhmi informed me that this loan agreement does not hold good as same has been changed and somewhere in the fine print of T&C it is mentioned that same can be revised by the bank.......My plea is that even if the bank has a discretion to update the AGREEMENT which is ideally b/w 2 parties isn't it imperative for bank to at least inform the customer about the change/decision taken by the bank.....No intimation written or phone call has been shared with me.
    Would request you to hour your own document & waive off the Pre closure charges on the out stand of aprox 98,000 /-.

Looking for an early & favorable response.

Thanking You

Yours Truly,
    Sushant Banga
    Aug 13, 2020

Citifinancial — change of bank A/C NO.

Hi, i am daljeet singh, have taken personal loan of Rs.30000.I have been paying installment regularly from my bank i.e Bank of Baroda.Now my bank has alloted me a new A/C NO. [protected] replacing the old one 21602.My personal loan A/C NO.is 9203027. I have been receiving call from citi financial that my ECS has bounced this is my humble request to the company to change my bank A/C NO. so that the company can get my installment in time. Please do the needful and oblige. I should not be held responsible for any instalment which bounces back due to old A/C NO. So it is again requested to deal with my personal loan with my new bank A/C NO. My bank is BANK OF BARODA.

Citifinancial loans — fraud

My name is Dave Ashton I recently applied for a loan of £2500 from this company who contacted me thru an online comparison site. I was accepted and citifinancial said i had to pay £55 as administration fee which they took out of my account they said the money would be deposited into my account in five working day's so far i have had nothing i have tried on numerous occassions to contact them by phone but they never answer the number I've been given. I still have not recieved any money or a phone call. I cannot get them to phone me back with an answer to my request for the loan that was promised to me can you please let me know the outcome of this complaint.

Yours

Dave Ashton

my name is VINAYKANT ISHWARSINGH GULERIA, account no 13529117, amount financed 52450, account type consumer loans, tenure...

i have applied a loan from Citifinance Bilaspur(C.G.) branch on 12.10.2007. Citifinance sanctioned an amount of Rs. 32728/- tenure was of 48 month. DSA is DSPCF026. REFNo. 13542253. Total installments paid till date 29. as pre installments paid i have paid Rs.46545. total tanure is of 49 months then i have to pay rs. 78645/- . 32100/- as per Citifinance . but how it is possible. Citifinance offerred me in reducable rate. i am just confused that my loan amount is Rs. 32728/- against this i already paid more of Rs. 13817/-. for fore closure i have to only principle. then why should i will pay this huge amount.

kindly resolve the problem.

thanking You.

regards

Prithvi Pal Singh Saigal
      I-2, Vaishali Nagar
      Bilaspur(C.G.)

Reference is made to CST No. : DLI/ST/SB8FS/90/AIFS/2001. Account No. 15648319 of Personal Loan of Rs. 1, 50, 000 . 00. I have taken the said loan form your co.as per agreement dated 18 Oct. 2008 Due to bad service I was forced to retun/close my account and repaid the full (balance amount of Rs.1, 46, 441 . 23 ) by cheque No. 877362, State Bank of India, Nasik on 25th May 2009 at 4:44 PM in your Nasik Branch, against receipt No. 1791087. The amount was cleared from the bank. As per the agreement made your co. should return the signed/deposited cheque while reaceiving the loan amount, immediately after making full amount. It is not understood why the same has not been done till date. It seems your co. is making fool to the customer like me, which is against all sorts of norms and also not justified legally. In case cheques not received within 15 days the matter will send to Ministry of Finance, New Delhi for settlement. Thanks P. Naha

My PF account no. is DL/19961/1928. I have sent PF withdrawal application to Delhi office in FEB 2009. I request you to email me the expected date on credit of my PF amount in my bank account.
          Please send me the details ASAP.

Wating for your reply.

S. Prabhakaran.

This is Mangal Singh; I have taken a personal loan from CitiFinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd. Gwalior. The amount was 28000 of which they deducted 2000 for file and insurance charges which I yet don`t have got. The company told me that it will charge 24.52% as an interest on it. I was paying the EMI of Rs. 1350/- for repayment of money ECS payment was made through IDBI Bank, Gwalior. For the payment ratio of principal amount and interest the company kept me in dark, when I visited to the office I came to know that I have paid
            Payments Rs.
            EMI Paid 8100/ (1350*6=8100)
            Interest 5408
            Principal amount 2692
            It is still not clear how much they are charging.
            Please help me out.
            C-13, Krishna Nagar Gola Ka Mandir Gwalior-474005
            Mob. [protected]
            [protected]@gmail.com
            Aug 13, 2020

Citifinancial — AMOUNT PAID

ALOAN OUT STANDING FOR RS.13232/WAS PAID 18/3/2009/.LOAN REF.NO.6464174.
            BUT CIBL IS REFLECTING THE LOAN AS WRITTEN OFF.WILL THE BANK CLARIFY
            REGARDS
            GURSEWAK SINGH
            EMAIL [protected]@ymail.com
            an early reply will be highly appriciated

Loan Reference No. 14776864

I have taken a loan Rs. 65, 000/- from your financial institution on dt[protected] on EMI Rs. 3, 169/- for a tenure of 30 months. I have paid six EMI (Rs.3, 169 x 6 = Rs. 19, 014/-) without any fault. After that I went to your Sambalpur Branch to foreclose my loan account for which as per your official, I have deposited a sum of Rs.56, 500/- in shape of DD in favour Citi Financial Consumer Finance India Ltd. and Rs.20/- towards postal handling charges for return of PDC vide receipt no.[protected] dtd. 16.09.2008 &[protected] dt. 16.09.2008 respectively, which was duly signed by Mr. Bineet Ghosh, Asst. Manager of your branch. He told me to come after a week and take away NOC with rest Post Dated Cheques.

But after receiving the receipt, Priyanka Mishra, Manager of Citi Financial, Sambalpur Branch told me over phone that the receipt issued by the branch is not genuine and no NOC or PDC will be returned back to me because Mr. Bineet Ghosh, Asst. Manager has been relieved on 15.09.2008 and he is no more our Bank official. She told me to returned me the receipts issued by Mr. Bineet Ghosh on dt.16.09.2008 else we cannot provide you NOC & PDCs. She told me to submit my pan card copy and residential proof copy with the branch. When I denied to submit the documents as I have already submitted before at the time of sanction of loan, Manager also used filthy languages and told me to do whatever you can.

I came to know from a reliable source that Miss Priyanka Mishra, Manager, Citi financial, Sambalpur branch, has manipulated the retain duplicate receipt copy at office for clearing of DD deposited by me towards foreclosure.

Please inquire into the matter seriously and reply me within 3 days else I shall be bound to take the shelter of Court for justice.

Sunil Kumar Agrawal