Comway
1.7

Comway Complaints & Reviews

This is in regards to my broadband connection with comway internet service provider.
Its been 3 days i am facing problem with my internet (Internet not working) and issue has not been resolve yet.
Made serveral complaint against them but there is no resolution till date. And facing the worst customer service ever they disconnected the on client's face.

Would request you to please help in this matter.

From past last one yrs I was paying for 3 months approx 1800 inr for the speed of 50 Mbps but never received that speed .. every month 8-9 times I have called them for slow speed and browsing ...however the reason I am complaining because everyone know the situation which is going ...covid-19 ... So we are working from home ... N I work for international call center ... So I need good internet so I update my plan from 50 Mbps tp 100 Mbps...

Comway — internet down since 3 days

This is in regards to my broadband connection with COMWAY internet service provider.
    Its been 3 days i am facing problem with my internet (Internet Not Working) and issue has not been resolve yet.
    Made serveral complaint against them but there is no resolution till date.

Would request you to please help in this matter.

My personal details are as follows:
    Name: Sohan Sarkar