Debit card
3.7

Debit card Complaints & Reviews

I payed my fees of Rs.17, 500 using my RUBPAY debit card via CCAvenue, the money got deducted from my account, but it still was not paid with showing some numbers is awaited

Please resolve this problem

Sir I have registered for a new debit card at 8th november but i have have not recieved my debit card yet please dispatched my debit card earlier than early please

Respected Sir/madam,
      I am account holder of canara bank from last 3/4 years. my debit card show message as invalid card. As per bank officials i used it after 3 days, I am unable to do transactions so kindly resolved my query as early as possible....

2/01/2019 sir received a call from unknown no. He said to me my debit card no. Nd ask me cvv no. And than send me otp and than i lost 50000/- rs the next line have tht i received msg when i lost 50000/-

Thank you for using your sbi debit card 607xx9696 for a purchase worth rs49999.0 on pos bdr[protected] at abipbl txn#[protected]. If not done by you, forward this sms from mobile number registered with sbi to [protected] to block your card. You may also call[protected]

My name is - dushyant tyagi
      My mobile is - [protected]
      Account no - [protected]
      Date of transection - 2/01/2019
      Date nd time - 11:46 am

I have also police complain report which i provide you.

Thank you sir.
      Dushyant tyagi

Since I am in abroad my savings bank debit card has been received on my abroad address. I went to activiate on line. Inserted all currectr details such as date of birth, expiry date but it would not accept. Tried three times and it got blocked. Is there any way to call customer services rep. and unblock other than your IVR system, which is very annoying. Why dont you make a online provision to unlock the cards like other banks (Canara Bank).

My mobile is[protected]
        Sep 26, 2016
        Updated by Austin M. Lewis
        Sorry I did not mention the debit card bank name. Its from ICICI bank suppose to be the best bank. But some systems they have is worst. No customer service to call other than recorded messages. They should see other banks where are all problem such as unblocking or requesting passwords are done on line with out calling customer services.

Sir, my passbook no is [protected]. But my debit card is not deliver till date. Please give me proper status about delivery. I have applied for this debit card about 2 months ago. So that please give me all the details about delivering my debit card. I am from Assam, Dhemaji district, my SBI branch name is GOGAMUKH BRANCH. Thank you.
          Name: Padma Gogoi Changmai
          Phn no. [protected]

my name is umang khiya..sir mene samsung grand 2 mobile liya 14/10/2014 ko cash back offer me liya he mera accont number [protected]..but muje abhi tak cash back return nhi mila he... mene ye account k debit card atm pe 2 mobile liye the frist mobile ka cash back mila but second ka q nhi mila aap muje mera cash back return kijiye, plz, i kandly requst you...
            I am in the same address attempt the delivery.

hi this is sumit kumar..is user of canara bank ATM card..yesterday i lost my wallet and in that wallet there is my ATM card...so i want to cancel all the transaction from my ATM card..and my account no is[protected]..please take some strict action against it... thank you so much

I have taken Axis Bank Titanium Rewards Debit card by paying extra charges in April 2012. As given on their website and also commited by their executive i am eligible for reward points for my debit card shopping transactions. Till date i have not been credited even single reward point in my account. I have given several complaints, critical priority requests to bank but none of it have been resolved nor do they have bothered to call back and update. My account number with Axis Bank is [protected]. Request you to take strict and corrective action against Axis Bank.
                Please unblock my card as i am not in the postion to do online recharge, payment of electricty bills.my name C S DEEPAK ph- [protected] and my email id is [protected]@gmail.com
                it is not helping me in online banking and other use. it is showing that the card is blocked . let me now wheather the card is blocked or not

I am using the Andhra Bank Debit card from past 2 years.Now i am in hyderabad. I want to use my debit card for the online transaction or ngpay purposes so it is asking for the CVV number for that verification but I dont have the CVV number at the back side of my Debit card.My Debit card is Visa Electron.So please make arrangements for my card.My details are mentioning below..

Month / year: 03/I4
                  Card Number :[protected]

You can send the details of this complaints to My Email or contact through my mobile number.

My Email Id :
                  obaid.[protected]@yahoo.com

My Mobile number :[protected]

Sir, Please do the needful as soon as possible.
                  Aug 13, 2020