Deccan Rummy

Deccan Rummy Complaints & Reviews

I saw ad of deccan rummy on internet. And then I go for sign up. I did all verifications. Then deposit around 500rs to play. Whenever I am playing I saw there are many times bots are there in game that's why i am loosing the game.
This deccan rummy is fraud gaming website. When I go for withdrawal, they said me, they require 2-5 working days foe withdrawal. But the never give me my money.
This is fraud....
My withdrawal balance is rs. 2772 (19 sept, 2019). I tried to withdraw rs.650. I was playing game at 3.30 am, after that i put my mobile in flight mode. At that time withdrawal balance was around rs 1980.

When i see in the morning the amount is rs. 39. I was shocked to see that al my amount got reduced. Then i saw the history there were many games played from 5.30am to 07:00 am (19th sept, 2019) in the morning. My mobile is...
I transfer 100rs in CUB account A/C NO;[protected] TO DECCAN RUMMY. But that 100rs debit my bank account but not add my deccan rummy account.
EMAIL ID;parthibarajan.[protected]@gmail.com transactiohn no ;[protected] please add this 100rs my deccan rummy account date of this incident 23/12/2016, but not add this cash my deccan account, return to my bank account
Payment success but not pay

Rajkumar Gkp's reply, Feb 26, 2019
Please solve this problem
Rajkumar Gkp's reply, Feb 27, 2019
Deccan Rummy — payment success but not pay

Rajkumar Gkp on Feb 26, 2019
Mark as Resolved

Payment success but not pay

payment success but not pay

Updated by Rajkumar Gkp, Feb 26, 2019

Please solve this problem
I had trusted this Deccan Rummy site but they are absolute frauds they have looted my money when ever I try to deposite. I had tried a redeem of 1000 and they are saying I have to lose more game to get that 1000 money is this fair gaming?
Hi my id is sandeep0712 . I raised withdraw request before one week but there is no response from the team. Actually withdrawal in 24to 48hours .

Deccan Rummy Recent Comments