DNA Infotel Pvt. Ltd
3.8

DNA Infotel Pvt. Ltd Complaints & Reviews

DNA Infotel Pvt. Ltd — Poor Internet Connectivity

Dear Sir, I had paid 3163/- by SBI CHQ : 179898, dated : 27/08/2013, for 6 month Subscription of Internet Plan (moon Walker). My user ID : jaikiran_bj And on 10/09/2013 the connection has been started. From Day 1 at 11:00 pm the connection has been lost and there is no connectivity. I work for 12 hour on Internet but in that only 2 to 3 hour connectivity there. Regarding this I had made call and sent Email several time but...

My home cable net connection was shutdown from last 7 days(from 06/09/2013). I registered my complaints but the employees kept on giving false commitments. Being net connection at my home i have to keep on visiting cyber for my personal work. The service of DNA since few months is degraded to a great extend. My user id is Alphius Gonsalves.

I am using Infinity-600kbps plan3399/- for 6 month Unlimited from 15th June 2013.

I have a slow browsing problem from 3 weeks. Most of the time connection fails after every 2 minutes. I cannot send email also. From 3 weeks I am continuously calling to customer care to solve this problem. But DNA Customer Care and their engineers are useless . They don’t even try to understand the problem. Whenever I call them I am getting same answers. And doing nothing. They unlock complaint id without confirmation. You check my records there. Most of the time customer care is also not available;

Now I think I have wasted my time and money for this cheap net. Every day I have to use cyber, I am a freelancer and It affects a lot on my work, because it is not available whenever I need. I have lost my contracts also. I am getting net hardly 3-4 hours per day and in the meanwhile net is all down. No speed.

Whenever I ask them, that I want talk with their senior or head, every time they replies, that their senior has not came today or he is not in the office. I am tired of this stupid people and same excuses.

Now I must say that DNA is deceiving customer by taking 6 months of money at a time, and providing very poor service like this.

If DNA don’t have time or don’t know how to solve problem, then take your connection back and give my all money back as soon as possible.

Hi I had No connectivity issue where my Local Area Connection shows the Dis-connectivity symbol. I had lodge an complaint on 28 June about it and it got resolved stating that it was an cabling issue. The next day after resolution the same problem persist and same complaint and been lodge on 2 July 2013 and still there is no solution on it. The Help desk says that the engineer will come to solve your problem today but today has arrived yet. today is 10 July 2013. the Breach Limit for any Complaint according to the company rule with lowest priority is 48 hours. If my Complaint is on Hold, Then are not specifying the reason. I had to call daily as i am a beggar and they are the boss. I had paid for it and losing my important money.
      I had spend this days working in cyber for my daily internet work and that has frustrated me. I need Help on this issue.

DNA Infotel Pvt. Ltd Recent Comments