Eicher Motors Ltd

Eicher Motors Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Sir i have purchased eicher 485 tractor from balaji tractors niphad, tal -niphad, dist-nashik 422303.
I honestly request you to please give me refund of my money or give me other new tractor, i have facing lots of time issue of stucking gear and the serviceman comes but now day by day it gets all time stuck and one more thing i have requested the showroom to give me new tractor but they are not providing me new tractor please solved me this problem, i m poor farmer ...Please give me justice

Worst service from Khammam service center . I purchased EICHER PRO 2095 in February 2021. The vehicle is having engine oil leakage problem which is 1 year old vehicle . The problem started with in 6 months but they could not identify or did not try to identify the problem .Finally as the problem persists they asked to bring the vehicle to the service center.We submitted the vehicle in the service center while removing the nuts one the screw...

I have been motivated for Annual maintenance Service Card in Jan 2021 by Amaf bullet center Lucknow, , which I have taken. They have not mentioned any date for which this card is applicable.
    Now after corona lockdown when I have visited Amaf bullet center Lucknow for service and given this card, they are saying that card is already expired, , , I want to know that when card was issued without any expiry date than how can it can expire that too in corona period when entire system was under lockdown for 3 months.
    Kindly sort out the issue.
    Mohit Mohila
    UP 32 HE 9550

We had purchased a new truck from dealer Tirupati Trucking LLP Khasra No. 250, 251, 252 Near UIT Pillar, Baldev Bas, Tijara Road, Alwar, Rajasthan Invoice No. CS/00048/20-21 dated 12.11.2020 .
      The truck is giving trouble on one count or other from the beginning. Now it is overheating and truck had been to the workshop for four times in last month . Sometimes for two days at one go. Now the problem has not been sorted out. If the truck gets heated in winter season we do not know what will happen in summer. If the engine ceases it will be responsibility of Eicher Motors Limited.

Dear sir

We are facing issue of brocken rims in model 1095, truck number HR61D7730.
        We faced 5 times rim broken and currently we have purchased one rim from Bhiwani branch on 13.03.2021.
        And within a month it's broken.

So kindly compensate it and improve quality of making rims.

I have purchase eicher truck in 30-march 2021
          iocl plant condition in batery fitting inside but trishul moters surat last 1 months not respond in complain i have new truck parking and EMI LOAN start so i need to help

Hi Sir,

My name is Sreekanth, I am from Kannur Kerala.. I have 3 Eicher vehicles.One Eicher registration number is KL 78 4264 for your reference.
            Last week I had gone kannur for service. The main problems is air leak.. they did something in my vehicle and said the problem is resolved...(They charged around 3000 for that)..But the leak is not stopped...next day one local mechanic seen this l problem & resolved this case with Rs 150...
            The next incident is couple of months back I and gone Kannur for vehicle housing work.. they did something on that. The next day, when I am taking load, I am identified some sound on housing...I gone service center once again with vehicle. They checked and told me that there is no problem...I taken load again.. within couple of months that parts has broken and I have been charged around 40000 for that work..
            Since last one year I am going Eicher Kannur service center with great fear...because if PSN mechanic did something, that case I wanted to check with outside mechanic once again to solve the real issue. I have a plan to book couple of vehicles, but, I am planning to move out from the company Eicher because of bad customer service...

Sreekanth
            Mar 30, 2021
            Updated by Sreekanth M S Sree
            Bad service
            Mar 30, 2021
            Updated by Sreekanth M S Sree
            Bad customer service

Today the driver reported to Gurgaon service station
              On completion of service the bill for Rs 10391 for 50000kms schedule service was presented
              The driver presented debit card for payment
              He was informed that we need to pay 2% charges for card payments
              We decided to pay on line
              After transfer and on presentation of screen shot of transactions we are now being informed that service centre net is not working and that we need to wait for service centres NETto OK than only than the truck will be released

Ur service provider at siliguri is very rude to constumer and don't response at all..if it goes like these lots of constumer have been complaining from darjeeling.i had my vechile breakdown for 6 days but no response from ur service provider and charged me 3000 in vain..

We have purchased eicher Polaris multix in Dec 2017 in Hyderabad with registration number as Ts07GH6860 and Polaris has stopped sales assuring service can be done at eicher. But eicher is not accepting the request stating that they have no such segment. After purchasing at 4.25 Lacs we hardly moved vehicle 425kms and left it aside unable to find service people. Please guide us in current scenario.

Eicher Motors Ltd Recent Comments