Emirates

Emirates Complaints & Reviews

Last year i booked my airline ticket from emirates on dated 05/03/2020
but due to lockdown my booking was cancelled....

Emirates — refund fraud [Resolved]

I had booked flight tickets from emirates for brazil. Thats two ways from mumbai to rio de janeiro (Brazil)
And return...

Ticket number 1:[protected]
Flight number 1:ek513
Departure date 1:10 jan 20
Departure city 1:delhi...

My flight was cork amsterdam dubai delhi (Booking reference number g74rzb) on 14th december. At dubai i had a long transit of more than 7 hours. I bought a few duty free items. At the boarding gate emirates staff were keen to weigh my cabin stuff. They weight my cabin baggage and my duty free stuff. They concluded i need to throw away my duty free stuff and may be some stuff from the baggage. As an alternative they made me pay a fee of 95 dollars. I think the treatment done to me and the additional fee was unfair. I had passed through cork and amsterdam without any problem.

Is duty free purchase to be counted in my cabin allowance? Would you agree the treatment was unfair and wrong? I have been trying to seek a response to these questions from the emirates customer service. They have refused the refund and not provided any clarity on duty free purchase items being charged as excess baggage.

At that moment in dubai, i was left no choice but to pay up, and it felt like extortion!! I did go back and check online upon landing what was advertised on the emirates website regarding duty free items and excess baggage policy: "duty-free purchases such as liquor, cigarettes, and perfume are also permitted in reasonable quantities for all service classes." 'reasonable' is a subjective word, and the airlines should seriously consider clarifying what quantity constitutes as 'reasonable' so customers are not extorted like this.
To the anonymous author

In order the legal professionan can conclude regarding the outcome of the facts and the fairness of the treatment, related to the civil aviation, the basic evidences shall be accessible always:-

- full name of the passenger, residing city and country, contact
- e-ticket in full and/ or boarding pass in full, which shows the air carrier ID,
- the additional receipt, if any,
- the request - what the author wants exactly

as minimum evidences.

If the above evidences are absent, the words or the author represent useless words
and the author will get the compensation vii athe authority / via the court.

You can introduce with the rest basics via this short link, if you intend to fight for the refund:
or
you can forget about the demand anything.

Such are the rules for air travel in Inida and outside India .

Oleg G
sr manager for ICAO / IATA irregulations matters (Asia, Europe)
Aryan engineers Ltd
for request with documents use email : aryan(at)vivaldi.net

Hello team,

Hope you are doing well. Please note that i am filing this complaint, as i did not receive any...

I along with my family had valid shenegen Visa from Belgium and we had planned to travel to Switzerland on 29th June 2013 thorugh Emirates. My visa had a stamp which requested me to report to embassy before 03rd July 2013. This request was to report to embassy after my visit to shenegn states. The emirates officer on duty did not allow me and my family to board my flight as I had not visited the embassy; he insisted that I should have visited before my planned travel. He insisted me to cancel my flight to avoid no show. As it would have cost my entire 6 lakhs investment to go to a bin, I shifted my plan to visit London as I had visa for London as well. This has cost me additional 1.68 lakhs for change of flights. In addition I have lost my investment to Switzerland trip. For more than two hours it was so much of stress for me, my mother and my wife. We were at the airport with our 2.5 years daughter with baggage packed and no where to go. I had spent additional 1.68 lakhs of my hardcore savings of years in a single moment to save my 6 lakhs. However, on 01st July 2013, we went to Belgium embassy in London, they clarified that I can visit shenegn states as I have a VALID visa and the stamp is just to report back to embassy that we are back to India and have left shenegen states. They said its ok for me and my family to visit the states however we should report back once in our own country and crossing the date should be OK unless Visa dates are not expired. They also said that embassy understands that plans change and hence if we report later than specified date is Ok unless we have travel on valid visa dates, which of course was complaint in my case. I did travel to Belgium and Paris with same visa. With this I see no reason why the emirates officer refused me to board flight; it was his problem that he was not able to interpret it correctly and why should I pay for his incorrect interpretation of the document. I will not expect a international flight officer on duty to make this wrong interpretation so grossly and make his client pay heavily for same.

Respective Sir,
      Let me wish a Warm Greetings to all of you.
      I Justin Jose is a citizen of India basically...

When i returend back from Schipole to chennai via Dubai on 26th of Jan 2012, in the Connecting flight from dubai to chennai i had a bitter lemon tinned drink, i had the drink when i checked the manufactured date of the drink i was schocked to see that it was an Expiered product, i made a compain to the head steward and even wrote a complain on papers they provided.
      i got reply from customer.[protected]@emirates.com but they just apolagised and they were not worried about the cause of intake of the expiered drink and very lethagicallt they told that they can give a voucher for 35$ that could be used in dubai airport.
      Such a worst service i never expected from the Airlines.
      Emirates is considered to be one of the best but there is no proper customer service.
      They are not checking the drinks and other packed items before serving the customer.
      Aug 13, 2020

Emirates — Never Fly Emirates

Please join the forum on face book

Never Fly Emirates

Emirates is raciest, arrogant and rude airline espceially to South Asian people. Emirates is third class airline and has no customer care.Please join and forward the link to other people to save them from a rip off.

Baggage Ref:[protected].

One laptop and one mobile is missing in my check in baggage.
        Laptop Detail: Dell Make, Lattitude, office laptop.
        Mobile: Motorola make with Airtel sim inside.

The Baggage is Checked in at Buffalo airport in Jetblue (Ref:[protected], BSXMKQ 27 Jul 12; 1435 BUF/IJY; BUFJFK B6 7; JFK DXB EK 202; DXB BLR EK 568).

Traveling Details:

I started travel on 26th July @ Buffalo through Jetblue. Because of climate condition Jetblue arrived JFK Newyork airport 4 hours late
        and I arrived Emirates gate @ 11.15PM. By that time Emirates flight to Dubai already left. Emirates officer in JFK booked me on standby for
        next day (27th July) morning flight. Because of overbooking in that flight Emirates didnt issue boarding PASS to me in that flight.
        Later Emirates JFK officer sent me to Dubai in Lufthansa flight via Frankfurt.(Ref: [protected]). Emirates JFK didnt give any form for
        Dubai to Bangalore and they told emirates Dubai will take care. In Dubai, Emirates didnt give boarding PASS to Bangalore for me nearly 20 hours
        and they told unless receive a confirmation mail from Emirates JFK they cant issue the boarding pass. Finally they give boarding pass for 9.30 PM flight (29th July)
        after getting confirmation from Emirates JFK. I reached Bangalore on 30th July 3.00 AM. By that time my Check in Baggage was near Emirates Baggage office and
        they were telling that it came one day before. I took baggage and came to home. When I open the Baggage one office laptop and one mobile is missing.

Please do needful at the earliest to get back these two items.

Ticket and Checking Detail:

Emirates Booking reference: LKFXZB;
        NAME: SANDESH/MR

BUFFALO TO JFK NEWYORK: THU 26 JULY, JET BLUE AIRWAYS, GATE 7, SEAT 6C, FLIGHT 7, ET1 76 [protected] 6, BOARDING TIME 4.25P, DEP BUF 4.55PM, ARR JFK 6.26PM.
        (NOTE: Actaul Dept time BUF: 9.30PM and Arrival JFK: 10.45PM. Reason: climate condition in JFK Newyork.)

NEWYORK JFK TO FRANKFURT:FRIDAY 27 JULY, LUFTHANSA, GATE 008, SEAT 85K, FLIGHT LH 401, CLASS ECONOMY. BOARDING TIME 1505, ARIVAL TIME FRANKFURT 5.30 AM SATURDAY 28 JULY.(REF: [protected])
        FRANKFURT TO DUBAI: SATURDAY 28 JULY, LUFTHANSA, GATE C17, SEAT 48D, FLIGHT LH 630, CLASS ECONOMY,BOARDING TIME 1355. ARIVAL TIME DUBAI 23.30.(REF: [protected])

DUBAI TO BANGALORE: SUNDAY 29 JULY, EMIRATES, ZONE E, SEAT 26K, SEQ NO 0251, ETICKET REF[protected],TIME 2130, ARIVAL TIME BANGALORE 3.00 AM MONDAY JULY 30.

Thanks and Regards,
        Sandesh
        Mb: +91-[protected]
        Aug 13, 2020

Emirates Airlines and custom Dept — Missing my Mobile from the baggage

I was travelling from LAX to Hyderabad. Initially they did not allow the cabin baggage and asked me to chek-in the baggage. After I landed in hyderabad I did not found my bag in baggage. and it ws lost. I wnt to baggage claim and the next Day they delivered it. But my moblile was not there in the baggage. I raised complain also but no response from there. Here are my travel details

23/10/2009 - Travelled from LA to Hyderabd
        26/10/2009 - got the baggage from Emirates with security Tag1908749 Emirates.

I want a strict action against the Emirate airlines and Indian Custom Department.