Epf Office Gurgaon

Epf Office Gurgaon Complaints & Reviews

Mumbai, Maharashtra
I worked with IBM Daksh (70770) from 31st October 2006 till 8 Jan 2008. My EPF number is

HR/FBD/10640/34519. I submitted my papers for EPF withdrawal on 27th April 2009 at Sector-44, Gurgaon Office.

After 6 moths I didn't got any reply from the concerned EPF office. I kept on tracking my account online for six months

in which EPF amounted was supposed to be credited. I filed online complaint for the same. Arjun from IBM Daksh

called me and informed that he called EPF office and was told that EPF office submitted two cheque numbers 837502

and 920169 worth Rs 10301 and 4080 in my SBI account on 29th May. As I have been checking this account online

for six months, I was sure nothing was credited into my account. Once again I pulled up my online account statement

from April till September and found no such cheques were submitted. I called SBI Branch number and gave them the

cheque numbers as asked for the 10301 and 4080 credit. They checked the account and denied the same.

Arjun also gave me the number for the EPF enquiry to clarify the same. I called the number, number rings only before

10:00 AM in the morning and after 5:00 PM in the evening. Between hours it is always busy, don't now for what.

Now if these cheques were posted, either they should be travelling on foot to my account or were never sent. I can

show my bank statement anytime for the last six months.

Any how, I filed an RTI application for the same and it has been more than four weeks, I haven't got any information.

Amarjeet Singh Thakur,
i have submitted my pf form in Oct -09 but have not recvied my pf money.
Plz revet me my pf no. is24351
Dear sir I still not received my EPF refund amount My EPF no. HR/28579/274
Please arrange to release my Refundable amount as earliest.
I worked with Mitchell Drilling India Pvt. Ltd. but still I didn't receive any refund of my EPF refundable money. EPF No.HR/28579/274 please verify and released the payment very soon.

Brijesh Sharma
My name is Neeraj Adhikari and my PF no is HR/27735/86 . I submitted my PF form on Dec, 2009.however I haven't my pf amount till date 04.05.10.

dear sir,

I WORKED WITH PARK EXPORT FROM JUN 2002 TO MAY 2004.MY EPF NO IS HR/10678/45
I SUBMITTED MY PAPERS FOR EPF 4 JUN 2010 AT SECTOR-44 GURGAON OFFICE.

AFTER 6 MONTH I DIDN'T GOT ANY REPLY FROM THE CONCERD EPF OFFICE.

SO PLS CHECK THE EPF NO AND CONFIRM.

RGARD/PARVEEN

Hi Sir/Madam,
    My Name is Sathish Kannan M. My EPF has not been transferd from my previous employer to the new employer. THis is happening since April 2007 and its more than 2 years now.
    Previous Employer : Convergys India services, Bangalore
    EPF number : HR/GGN/25204/21932
    I opted to transfer and my current employer says that the fund has not yet been recieved from PF office. My previous employer says that they have sent it to the PF office and they have also Emailed me the acknowlegment from PF office for the reciept of funds. But the transfer has not been happen.
    New Employer: Honeywell Technologies Soln Labs, Bangalore.
    New EPF number : KN/19877/6028
    I have been calling the PF office in Gurgoan with no proper response.
    PF office Phone number: +[protected], 36,37, 38

Your help in speeding up the process is appreciated.

Sathish Kannan M
    Hi Sir/Madam,
    My Name is Kamal Kishor Sharme M. My EPF has not been transferd from my previous employer to the new employer. THis is happening since Oct 2009.
    Previous Employer : Bharti Airtel Services Ltd, Jaipur
    EPF number : HR/GNN/10693/025030

I had submitted my PF form near about on Oct 2009 but I it's not cleared upto now. My company says that your PF form send to the RPFC Institutional Area, Gurgaon 122002. on 12.11.09
    New Employer: Tata Teleservices Ltd, Jaipur
    New EPF number : AP/HY/32831/41771
    I am not able to do any thing please help me in this regards.

Kamal Kishor Sharma
    [protected], [protected]

M
      Delhi, Delhi

My name is "MANISH KUMAR" and EPF No. is HR/GGN/26211/416. I have submitted my PF form on July 28, 2009 and they had told that i would get the amount in 45 working days or a max of 3 months, however still now i am waiting for the clearence. I have called in EPF Office gurgaon to inquire about the status but the PRO said that it will take 6 month in case of EPF Gurgaon and they are asking for bribe 10% of PF amount. If i will agree to give them bribe then with in 10 days they will process my PF withdrawal application

Manish

we have send the pf withdrawal application in the month of Aug 09. But till now it has not been processed. pls find the following details and let me now the details

Name:Arun K G
      PF no: HR/GGN/10693/005703
      EMP NO: 29849
      PAN NO: APWPK6267L

pls do the needful

Arun

My name is "VIJAY KUMAR" and EPF No. is HR/GGN/10634/1247. I have submitted my PF form on OCT, 2009 and they had told that i would get the amount in 45 working days or a max of 3 months, however still now i am waiting for the clearence. I have called in EPF Office gurgaon to inquire about the status but the PRO said that it will take 6 month in case of EPF Gurgaon

vijaykumar
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Dear sir/madam

i mr . mohammed irfan worked in liberty revoluotion ltd two years.
      & I left the jobe it all most one year is completed. i applied for my PF
      detail have been submmited to the head office gurgaon. but still my Pf is not settled.
      my PF a/c no 32384 kindly pls make me understand.

yours faith fully

irfan khalifa
      Dear sir/madam

i mr . Punit.h.kukadia worked in Energetic Lighting I Pvt Ltd for 1 year year.
      & I left the jobe it all most one year is completed. i applied for my PF
      detail have been submitted to the head office gurgaon, but still my Pf is not settled.
      my PF A/C No:HR/GGN/29467/82 kindly please make me understand.

yours faith fully
      Punit.kukadia
      Mo:[protected]
      till i am not get me epf
      till i am not get pf
      till i am nt get me pf

I was working for the Canara hsbc obc life insurance co Gurgaon, my case number is HR/GGN/29335/0483, the last snap shot in net had shown In Process- request you to kindly inform by what time I shall receive the cheque/Amount, as I am in hurry due to sickness of my mother.

Kindly look into the matter.

kaushik sen
      [protected]@gmail.com
      cell-[protected].

we have submitted the pf withdrawal application on dt.08/06/2011. But till now it has not been received any amount. pls find the following details PF No.HR/GGN/27995/1312 and do need full.

Thanks & regards,

Ashok Kumar
      PF No.HR/GGN/27995/1312

Delhi, Delhi
        I have submitted form 19 anf 10 C to the EPF Office Gurgaon through my employer vide their letter dated 18.2.2009. My PF number is HR/GGN/26854/699. So I have not recived the withdrawal amount.

I am Manish Makkar worked with Technico Industries Ltd. R/o 86/8 Model Town Gurgaon-Haryana-122001. I want to knew the status of my PF. I have deposit my pf form on 10th July 2009 but I did not received the payment till today. Due to my sister marriage on 29th July 2009. I have urgently required the money. Please do the neeful.

Encl.:-PF Form Deposit Slip.

Manish Makkar
        From: [protected]@hotmail.com
        To: sro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in
        Subject: PF A/c NO- HR/GGN/26231/0255
        Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 05:18:32 +0000

Encl.:-PF Form Deposit Slip.

Manish Makkar
        PF A/c No-HR/GGN/26231/0255
        Add:-86/8, Model Town G
        Gurgaon-Haryana-122001
        M-[protected]

This is prakash kumar reddy from chennai, I worked in ge business capital already my company has submitted the form to pf office on 6-Aug-09 pf no: HR/10081/4510 that time i gave a cal to gurgaon office one of staff said with in 3 months your amt will be credit to your account til now im not recived so kindly do the needful...
        Same... am also applied thrice through my employer, (kfc )but till now not Recieved...
        I have submitted form to the EPF Office Gurgaon on Nov, 09 through my employer . My PF number is HR/GGN/27852/184. So I have not recived the withdrawal amount
        Dear Sir/Madam
        This is Pravin Kamatwar from Nagpur(MH), i have submitted my PF form through my consultant M/s RM CONSULTANT, 9/23, LAXMI GARDEN, GURGAON (Code No. of the Factory/Establishment HR-2713) in last year jan09, but still today its not credited in my ICICI bank account,

MY PF No. HR/GGN/ll/27131/0074, pl call me if any details you require
        [protected] my full company address given below(here i m working throug contractor basis)

LG ELECTRONICS (I) PVT. LTD.
        5A, Behing S.T.Workshop, Near Pepsi Godown, MIDC, Hingna Road, Nagpur-16 Maharashtra Ph[protected], 122 Fax-234401

Good Evening Sir/Mam

I am Sanjeev Kumar worked with Vipul Facility Management Pvt. Ltd.Town Gurgaon-Haryana-122001. I want to knew the status of my PF as PF no. is HR/26904/2565 & account no. is [protected](SBI). I have deposit my pf form on 26th Oct.2009 but I did not received the payment till today. Due to submitting of my brother fee this month, I have urgently required the money. Please do the neeful.

I am Karthikeyan worked with Bharti airtel Ltd. I want to knew the status of my PF. I have deposit my pf form on 1-Dec-09 but I did not received the payment till today. Due to my marriage on Oct 2010. I have urgently required the money. Please do the neeful.

My EPF NO: HR/GGN/10693/009121
        Emp No : 32642
        #86, Kamarajnagar, Thirubuvanam,
        Thanjore, Tamil nadu-612 103
        Mobile no:[protected]

F
          Mumbai, Maharashtra
          Reading through the messages i feel lucky that my withdrawal form is just 4 months young with the EPF office. My PF Account number is : HRGGN 25531 983. Can you please help me?
          Respeted Sir/ Madam,

With reference to the above subject, I was employee in C&C Constructions Limited, from 29 Apr 2007 to 6 Dec 2008. I leave the job on 07th Dec 2008.
          On 10 Jan 2009, I was fill the form 10C for claim the amount of my Employee provident Fund A/c No- HR/GGN/26085/575 and send it to C&C Constructions Limited, Gurgaon office.

But till date I am not get any reply from both C&C Constructions Limited or EPF Department. When I make call to C&C Constructions Limited, Gurgaon office, they did not talk to me. When I call EPF department, Gurgaon office, they give me only one number[protected] which is always busy.

I send email to C&C and EPF department to solve the matter. But they did not reply. Now I m in need of money. My mother is very serious. She is admitted in hospital. But both the C&C and EPF department are not talk to me, when i call them.

I m very harrased. Sir/Madam please help me on this matter. Now I am really in need of money. The contacts of the both C&C and EPF department are as below :-

Phone numbers

Mobile- [protected]
          Home =[protected]
          Email = [protected]@indiatimes.com
          EPF A/c No = HR/GGN/26085/575

Kindly do the needful. I am very very thankful to you.

Yours Faithfully

Mangal Singh
          sir/madam

I was employee in Minecode solutions Pvt Ltd, from 10th August 2006 to 18th july 2008.I

leave the job on 19th july 2008. I was fill the form to claim the amount of my

PF -HR-27784/143 and sent it to Mincode solutions Pvt Ltd, gurgaon.They are saying that

we submit the form to PF office 3months before.But till now i have no not received the

amount.I am urgent need of the Fund.Please expediate the process

M.srinivas
          Respeted Sir/ Madam,
          With reference to the above subject, I was employee in CRM SERVICES Pvt. Limited,
          I filled the form for withdrawal of the amount of my Employee provident Fund A/c No- HR/GGN/26238/482 and send it to your Gurgaon office.I got a reference number as well.

But till date I am not get any reply. When I call EPF department, Gurgaon office, they give me only one number[protected] which is always busy.

Please help me get my money as I need it badly.
          jjjdr
          R, SIR

I am Satish kumar my PF no. is HR/GGN/3670/7407. and my Previous employer is Sunbeam Auto Lltd. Gurgaon, Haryana. I have submited my PF forms Self on 6Dec.2010 and as i have no information got till date
          6 months to get processed. But i hav'nt recieved any updates on it.

Could you please look in to this and do the needful.

Thanks & Regards
          Satish Kumar
          Mb.no.[protected]
          email:[protected]@rediffmail.com

M
            Bengaluru, Karnataka

I have applied for the EPF transfer from the PF organization gurgaon on dec, 2006. But My PF is not yet transfered to my new PF account. My PF number is HR/GGN/25531/1709. Kindly do needful

Mathew
            PF Transfer
            My PF was held with Employee Provident Fund, Gurgaon, Haryana-122201. My PF no is HR/8799/53.
            I quit my company and joined a new company. From the new company, I initiated PF transfer. My new PF no is :TN/61709/912. My new employer initiated the PF transfer on 8 months back. But my new employer still now didnt get any response from Employee provident Fund, Gurgaon.
            when i Contact the same, they are not responding properly.
            Read comments

R.Dharmalingam
            I have applied for transfer of my epf with my previous employer in Gujarat, EPF Ahmedabad No-GJ/23645/34 to my current account No. HR/25155/18 withEPF gurgaon. Enclosing here with copy of FORM 13 submitted on 21/01/2010.
            Requesting to confirm the status.
            till i am not get my pf
            I have not yet received my PF. The form was submitted in May 2010. Still waiting someone to confirm about my EPF status. I have been many times to the EPFO Gurgaon. But there is no satisfactory response.

My EPF no. is HR/GGN/30067/0035.

Vivek Kumar

S
              MY EPF NO IS HR/6875/193
              I submitted the return form on 14 may 2008.
              To till date I recieved one check in bank of baroda in gurgaon.
              2nd check to till date i did not recieved.
              With Regards,
              SHYAM SINGH

MY EPF NO IS HR/26480/33
              I submitted the return form on 12 November 2010.
              To till date I recieved one check in State Bank of India A/c No.[protected] in gurgaon.
              2nd check to till date i did not recieved.

With Regards,
              Rajender Singh
              Mob-[protected]
              dear sir,

my epf no is HR/10678/45

I HAVE DEPOSIT FORM 4 JUNE 2010 BUT I HAVE NOT RECIVE THE CHECK NOW TILL DATE.

SO PLS CHECK AND CONFIRM THE EPF DETAIL.

RGARD/PRAVEEN SINGH
              Gurgaon
              (Haryana)

Sub: PF Claim not received by my Banker

Ref: P.F. No. DL/16368/935

I was an employee with Hewitt Associates, Hewitt Tower, Sector 42, DLF City, Gurgaon-122 002 (Haryana) from May 2008 to Oct 2009

The company has submitted my PF claim withdrawal papers to your office on 22nd September, 2010 duly completed in every respect. It is more than 6 months since the PF claim withdrawal papers have been submitted in your office but my banker has not recived the claim. I tried to follow up with Hewitt Associate’s HR Department and they advised me to follow up directly with your good offices.

May I please request you to kindly look into the matter and arrange to send my PF claim to my banker at the earliest. An intimation to this effect, may kindly be sent to me at [protected]@gmail.com which would be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

Reema Parmar

My name is BalKrishan. I have submitted my all necessary document for the refund of my EPF. I have received an SMS on Oct 31 stating that your PF refund request is under process. However, nothing has happned. My EPF account number is HR/FBD/10640/55733.

I also requested for my EPF refund which I contributed towards my Chandigarh EPF account. I have received my refund already without any hassel.

I would like to say " Goverment employees really are not willing to work. They should get pay for performance. They deserve nothing in their life".

My name is Manish Rathee and my PF Number is HR/GGN/28254/38.

I applied fo...

My name is Saravanan G. My PF #: is HR/GGN/26309/1188. Closure Date: 05-Jan-2007

I was working for Polaris Software Lab Ltd, Gurgaon from 06-Dec-05 to 05-Jan-07. While giving resignation, I gave my signed PF Closure form. I PF contribution during this paid was approx Rs. 32, 000 for the 25 months period. Other than this amount my company (Polaris) also contributed.
                I received Rs 13, 325 as FPF amount. It is credited into my salary account on 10-SEP-07.

Polaris (my employer) is saying that, EPF office does 2 transactions (1st is FPT, 2nd is EPF). In my case, I can see only one transaction. One transaction (EPF) is missing.

I checked the claim status in http://epfindia.nic.in. It shows that my “PF claim is not yet received”. But I received my FPF amount.

Does it take to 2 years to receive the PF amount?

Please help me to receive amount.

Yours sincerely,
                G. Saravanan

I am Ashish Jain worked for WNS Trinity, My PF number is HR-26155/962. I submitted my withdrawal form in May. but till now have not recieved the refund from them. Please let me know when can I get the refund.
                Dear sir

my pf is pending plz full conformation
                My pf No. HR/25467/654
                is pending from last two months
                plz full information my account
                thanking you
                Vinod Patel.
                This is Avinash kumar Thakur to seek your help my PF issue .My PF No. Is HR26267/1492. from Omniglobe International Gurgaon. All Document submitted in your office on 14/11/2008. How much time it will take to credit in my account.

Avinash Kumar Thakur
                This is Avinash kumar Thakur to seek your help my PF issue .My PF No. Is HR26267/3328. from Omniglobe International Gurgaon. All Document submitted in your office on 14/11/2008. How much time it will take to credit in my account.

Avinash Kumar Thakur
                I am Priya worked for MGF Toyota, My PF number is HR-10665/243. I submitted my withdrawal form in Jul-08. but till now have not recieved the refund from them. Please let me know when can I get the refund.
                Since june 2007 i was waiting for my pf amount but still its not received.The time period was told as 3 months max but its almost 1.5 years.Kindly confirm the status as i have given the clear bank details while submitting the form.

Ashik.
                I am Dharmedra Sahdev to seek your help my PF issue .My PF No. Is HR/GGN/27148/42. from Horigon Industries pvt ltd. Manesar. All Document submitted in your office on May 2008. How much time it will take to credit in my account.

I have resigned on year 7th July 2007, till now i have not received the PF amount,
                I have already sent many complaint, I have submitted all the forma and formalties to Mr.Iyer our HR head also, But till now i didnt get any satisfactory response, I was working the Airtel from Jan 17-2005

My name is K.R.Jinumol, I was working Airtel ABTS in Kerala, Kochi
                I have already sent many complaint, I have submitted all the forms and formalties to Mr.Iyer (Phone:[protected],[protected] our HR head also, But till now i didnt get any satisfactory response, I was working the Airtel from Jan 17-2005

[protected]@yahoo.com

Still I have not received any response, I have submitted application in Apr 2009. I have called so many times to Pankaj Issuar.

Do you have any higher authority conact information?

Thanks & Regards
                Rajeev K Bhardwaj
                I am RANJEET KUMAR worked for HORIZON INDUSTRIL PRODUCT PVT.LTD.IMT.MANESAR GURGAON, My PF number is HR/GGN27148/15. I submitted my withdrawal form . but till now have not recieved the refund from them. Please let me know when can I get the refund.

RANJEET KUMAR
                Sir/Madam
                My name is Devender and my PF no is HR/26113/026 . I was submitted my PF form on Jan.09, 2008 for credit in icici bank a/c no.[protected] and i was told that i would get the amount within 3 months, however I haven't get of anything about the same till date.

with regards
                Devender
                I was working with Bharti Airtel Services Limited In Pune.
                My PF No is hr/ggn/10693/16619.
                I had submitted my form to office and office had submitted form to pf office on 18 june 2009.
                But still i didn't got my pf amount
                So pls help me
                my account no is[protected]
                Bank HDFC
                Oracle id 41295

Employee PF office Gurgaon — no details of refund calculation or credit

I have been requesting for a refund of my refund of my provident fund from the Regional PF office Gurgoan, for the last eight years. Finally recently they have reverted that my PF a/c is closed without any details of how has the amount been paid to me, calculation of the same & when was it paid. As I have no intimation from their office. Despite of me sending 2 letters (in the month of August and another in the month of October) to their office asking for the deatils they have not responded. On inquiring personally at their office through a friend with my complaint letter there has been no response. Can you giude me on who so we approach in this case .

PF nos - PF no HR/10081/680
                Dear Sir/ Madam,
                This is pardha saradhi Borra holding PF account number HR/GGN/28469/595. I had submitted the PF claim form to PF office on 31 jan 2011,
                It is almost 3 months after applying the claim form, but till now i haven’t received the money from the department. Please look in to the matter and resolve the issue as soon as possible for getting my claim.

V
                  Mumbai, Maharashtra
                  My application for withdrawal of my Provident Fund (Account number HR/GGN/26353/674) has not been processed yet. The necessary formalities (submission of form 10 and 19C) have been fulfilled by previous organisation 'Copal Research India Pvt Ltd' (5th Floor, Vatika Atrium, DLF Golf Course Road, Sec 53, Gurgaon) in the month of October 2008. However, I am yet to recieve my provident fund. In addition, the EPF website does not acknowledge the receipt of my application.
                  had filled up a form for PF withdrawal from my company E-Funds international which is located in Gurgaon - Haryana in FEB 08 the form has reached the PF office on 17/06/2008 and till today i have not got my PF amount when called the numbers given to me by the HR department - [protected], [protected] & [protected] there is no answer when someone answers the person is not ready to give me his name and he just said minimum 2 months but no maximum timeframe given, yest when i called again and asked why is it taking so long someone abused me stating he is not my servant and hung up. please let me know what is it that i need to to my PF number : HR-FD[protected]
                  My name is K.R.Jinumol, I was working Airtel ABTS in Kerala, Kochi

Jinu
                  I had filled up a form for PF withdrawal from my company Johnson Matthey India Pvt. Ltd. which is located in Manesar Gurgaon - Haryana in Dec 08 the form has reached the PF office on 05/12/2008 and till today i have not got my PF amount when called the numbers given to me by the PF department - [protected], [protected] & [protected] there is no answer when someone answers the person is not ready to give me his name and he just said minimum 2 months but no maximum timeframe given. please let me know what is it that i need to to my PF number : HR-GGN[protected].
                  I had filled up a form for PF withdrawal from my Company Supreme Hi-fidility Pvt. Ltd. which is located in Plot 757, Sector -18, Phase V, Gurgaon - Haryana in April -08. the form has reached the PF office on 09/03/2009 and till today i have not got my PF amount when called the numbers given to me by the PF department - [protected], [protected] & [protected] there is no answer when someone answers the person is not ready to give me his name and he just said minimum 2 months but no maximum timeframe given. please let me know what is it that i need to to my PF number : HR/25932/ /54, Account Group : GGN02/03. Ackowledgement Receipt No. 28230464,

My Sevings A/C No.[protected], ICICI BANK, SECTOR 14, GURGAON BRANCH

Ph. [protected]
                  this is Naresh Choudhary MY PF A/C No HR/28988/ 0023 writting to seek your help in my pf issue. After getting all the papar work done from my company SellowrapEpp India Pvt Ltd BAWAL .I sent my provident fund clearance document to PF office Gurgaon by Registerd post. I was told that it takes about more than 70 days and nothing has been credited to my account.
                  therefore i request you to look into the matter .
                  looking forward to your cooperation

Naresh Choudhary