Ethical Technologies

Ethical Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Hi All, Ethical technology is very very fraud company, they are looting with many innocent peoples money, how our Government has gave permission to run this fraud company. i am very depressed and cheated by this company. totally i lost 2600, and 1st project salary (12000).

HI, Roshini and Ethical Management level Peoples.I was paid 1500 to Roshini mam and completed my 1st project and QC report was generated on July 3, and my QC report is less than 50%. Reema madam spoke with me you have to pay Rs.1100 and you will get 2nd project and your 1st project salary then I was pay for that. Still now I did not get my 1st project salary and Registration amount. actually my salary date is July 3 but still now i yet o receive. This company not giving accurate response, I am very dipressed for that.. please take action and put my salary right now..
    Aug 29, 2020
    I have received proper response regarding for my salary please ignore my reviews(complaint ).
    Sep 04, 2020
    Updated by Maniabi
    Hi All, one of Ethical technology employee spoke me regarding which was i posted my reviews, once you remove your reviews about our company and we will pay your 1st project salary and your Registration fees.so that i believed her, and resolved my previous review. But now they again cheating me, they said 1st project salary we did not pay only we can pay your registration amount within 3 months.. i am very very depressed and cheated.. so people please aware of this company before you will join

Hello to everyone...

Kalaivani t, she accept all terms and condition from our company then pay rs.1500 took a job from our company. Then we provide 150 pages to her mail id after 15 days she submit only 102 pages. For that 102 pages we are provided the quality checking report. She accepted her fault.

Then she took her second project pay rs.1100 but she didn't submit that project... After we are refund her initial payment rs.1500+rs.1100=rs.2600... Now she frame wrong information about our company

We are going to take a legal action against her... And also i'm attach all proof below
      Reply to Ethical Technologies:

If Kalaivani makes fault in the project and accepted her mistakes means then why did you refund her money...
      24/08/2020
      Tuiticorin
      Respected Sir,
      I joined the Ethical Technology Solution work from home. I paid Rs 2600 for 2 projects and work. But as Lavanya said, it did not give my income. I only received Rs 2600 which I paid after I complained to you about them. And also Pooja said that, Lavanya is currently on vacation and will talk about your salary after she arrives. A month has passed and there is no response from your company yet.
      Then I only recorded the experience I had with your company in the consumer complaints. But you replied that it was your company that I had misrepresented and was going to take legal action against me (she frame wrong information about our company We are going to take a legal action against her ...)
      I am also prepared to face if you file a lawsuit against me. I am also going to take legal action against your company.
      May I file a lawsuit against you?
      If you file a lawsuit against me or I file a lawsuit against you, the Bank Account Transfer Information Act of your company known to me will be known.
      Kalaivani T's reply, Sep 18, 2020

Hello to everyone...

I got a typing job from ethical technologies on dated[protected], i paid 1500 rupees initially to confirm my project work, after completion of my work they told there is some mistakes hence no payment was issued. I agreed, after that they again called me and told we will release the payment of 8000 (Work done) + 1500 (Amount paid by me) if i have agreed to do another work from them. Then i agreed and again paid 1100 rupees to them. I received the new job file on[protected]. I completed the new work also but now they didn't respond my calls, mails and messages.
          The company looks like forgery, they are making many students as fool.

I kindly request for the payment of my earlier work-8000rs + 1500rs + 1100rs (Paid amount).

Contact details:
          Company name: ethical techologies.
          Id no : reg 10071
          Ethical nila: [protected]
          Ethical mercy: [protected]

முதலில் ரூ 1500 பிச்சை கேட்பார்கள். அது அவர்களுக்கு போதாது. பிறகு ரூ 1100 பிச்சை கேட்பார்கள்.
            ஏமாந்தவர்கள் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும் [protected]@gmail.com
            Hi to Everyone,

Here we are providing explanation to this client review.

This client Kalaivani had taken project from our company. before taking the project we are explained all the details to her and she accepted all the terms and conditions. we are given 150 files to her but she is completed only 102 files. for that 102 files we sent an quality checking report. that project is full of errors and she accepted her fault and renewed her project. but she did not completed the second project and she did't submit the project. she asked for refund and we are already provided her refund 2600 rupees.

but she is providing false information to everyone and we are going to take Legal actions against her.

here find the attachment of her incomplete submitted file her qc report and refund proof.

Hello to everyone...

Kalaivani T, she accept all terms and condition from our company then pay Rs.1500 took a job from our company. Then we provide 150 pages to her mail id after 15 days she submit only 102 pages.for that 102 pages we are provided the quality checking report .she accepted her fault.

Then she took her second project pay Rs.1100 but she didn't submit that project... After we are refund her initial payment Rs.1500+Rs.1100=Rs.2600... now she frame wrong information about our company

Kalaivani T's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 18, 2020
            Tuiticorin
            (KALAIVANI T)

These people will call us and asked us to pay rs.1500. We we will completed the project after that they wont respond. Then they will block us and person will change their names. No website. Everything is fake
              ஏமாந்தவர்கள் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும் [protected]@gmail.com

இது ஒரு ஏமாற்று நிறுவனம்.
                யாரும் பணம் கொடுத்து ஏமாற வேண்டாம். இவர்கள் கொடுத்துள்ள முகவரி தவறானவை. முதலில் ரூ 1500 கட்ட வேண்டும். நாம் செய்த வேலை 50% தவறாக உள்ளது. ரூ 1100 செலுத்தி 2 வது வேலை எடுங்கள் அப்போதுதான் முதலில் பார்த வேலைக்கு குறைந்த பட்சம் ஊதியம் கிடைக்கும் என்றும் இல்லையென்றால் . முதலில் செலுத்திய ரூ 1500 பெற்றுக்கொள்ளலாம் என்பார்கள். பிறகு நமது இனைப்பை முழுவதுமாக துண்டித்து விடுவார்கள். நானும் இவர்கலால் ஏமாற்றப்பட்டேன். பிறகு இவர்களை பற்றி அருகில் உள்ளவர்களிடம் நன்கு விசாரித்தேன். இவர்களிடம் பலபேர் ஏமாந்தது தெரியவந்தது. முக நூலில் தேடினேன் இந்த நிறுவனத்தின் உரிமையாளரின் அலைபேசி எண் கிடைத்து. உரிமையாளரிடம் எடுத்துக் கூறினேன் பிறகு நான் செலுத்திய பணம் மட்டுமே கிடைத்தது.
                Sep 18, 2020
                Updated by Kalaivani T
                ஏமாந்தவர்கள் தொடர்பு கொள்ள

They r such a heartless moran. Instead of cheating people they can for call girl jobs. too two projects. first paid 1500 and second paid 1100, overall 2600 i paid but they said i typed full of mistake so they cant put salary they said qc report was below 50%. So i fought they said they refund their amount and after 3 months amount will b credited to the bank they said but it is more then one month they r not responding when ever am calling totally fraud. PLEASE DONT BELIEVE THEM.
                  Rameshqcomp's reply, Aug 7, 2020
                  Hi friend, please give that owner mobile no, I am also cheated from them.
                  Jac karthik's reply, Sep 4, 2020
                  hello sir/madam, i also cheated by them. i paid both payments. can you help me to give that phone number. please.
                  सब कुछ धोखाधड़ी है। जो data typing work उन्होंने आपको दिया है वह वास्तविकता में मौजूद नहीं है। वे विदेशी देशों के लोगों के व्यक्तिगत विवरण उनके बैंक खाते का विवरण हमें ऑनलाइन डेटा टाइपिंग नौकरी के रूप में देते हैं। और इस प्रकार के कार्य वास्तविक में मौजूद नहीं हैं। सरल और सामान्य ज्ञान यह है कि, अन्य देश अपने नागरिकों के व्यक्तिगत विवरण और उनके खाते का विवरण किसी अन्य देश के नागरिकों को ऑनलाइन डेटा entry form filling work को भरने के लिए क्यों देंगे? हमारा भारत देश कभी भी अपनी नागरीकोंकी व्यक्तीगत विवरणे किसी अन्य देश की लोगॊंको कभी नही देगा. क्यॊंकी ये मामला सभी देश के नागरीकोंकी security का सवाल हे. ये लोग जो आपको data entry का work provide कर रहॆं हॆ वो illegal हॆ. वे कभी reality मे exist नहीं करता. ये data entry वाले लोग सिर्फ पॆसोंके लिये फर्जी agreements ऒर फर्जी वकील के जरीये नोटिस भेजके लोगॊंको डराधमकाकर लोगॊंसे पॆंसे हडप रहें हॆ. लोग उनकी बातॊंपर सच मानकर उनको पॆसाभी दे रहॆं हें क्योंकी लोगॊंको ये Fraud के बारे में कम पता हॆं. ऒर वो fraud लोग आम लोगोंको इसतरहा blackmail करते हॆ जिससे आम लोगॊंको उनकी बातॆं सच लगे ऒर फिर लोग उनको डर के मारे पॆसा भरदेते हॆ. ये उनका कामधन्दा सब Fraud हे. कोई भी इसमे ना फसे ऒर उनको पॆसे ना भरे. अगर किसीने पॆसे भरदिये हों तोह सिधा police station मॆ जाकर इन fraud लोगोंके खिलाफ FIR दर्ज करवायें. पोलिस आपको पॆसे उनसे लॊटवायेगी ऒर उनको सजा दिलवायेगी. इनसब Data entry fraud का Mastermind एक ही हॆ वो हॆ नितेश विजयकुमार खवानी जो सुरत वापी ऒर अन्य जगह सें गुजरात से ये fraud धंदा अभी भी चलवारहा हॆ.

Don't be afraid and dont pay any money to such companies. They all are fraud and fake. The data typing Work which they giving to people are also totaly fake and fabricated. I got some information regarding this online form filling data typing jobs main culprit nitesh khawani that, already FIR had registered against this Nitesh khawani in Jalgaon Maharashtra by a lady student. And Jalgaon session court rejected nitesh khawani' bail application. This is the main evidence that he is genuinely doing a fraud in all over india and taking money from evry poor students by giving fake fabricating court notice, fake Advocate notice and threatening to file civil or criminal suit if we refused to pay money to that data typing companies. Jalgaon session court already proved that nitesh khawani has got catches in such criminal activities. I request you to take action against this person. He also harassed me for money and threatening me to finish me my carrier. I can proved that criminal action is taken against fraud nitesh khawani in Jalgaon Maharashtra also FIR has registered against him in Jalgaon cyber crime police station. Everybody search on ecourt website to get Jalgaon session court order which proves that nitesh khawani is really a fraud man and shows his active involvment in such crime and still he is doing same fraud present time also in a cool mind having intention to cheat, harass people to take money from them.

And

File Complaint against them on this link
                  I[censored] paid any amount to that fraud companies, contact jalgaon cyber crime police station and send them your writing complaint letter by post or by email regarding this data typing fraud with ur amount loss which u paid to that fraud data typing companies. Jalgaon cyber crime police are very clever, brilliant and helpful. they know about this type of data typing fraud. They will surely help u to get back your money from fraud data typing companies . Otherwise file complaint on this website https://cybercrime.gov.in/
                  National cyber crime portal will surely take action on your complaint and will recovered your money.
                  My frd Planning to Join this part time job. So please give us some suggestions.
                  Rameshqcomp's reply, Aug 11, 2020
                  Brother don't go for this fraudulent company. They are continuously speaking about the project with you and get good impression for getting payment from your side after that they had not attend the calls from you.
                  Kalaivani T's reply, Aug 11, 2020
                  They are all fraud. If you have free time read this company review. 99% people are gave a bad comments.
                  Kalaivani...

Please provide your mail id, it was protected (not shown)..
                  [protected]@gmail.com... It is my mail id and my mobile no is [protected]...
                  I need your help to get the payment from them..
                  Kalaivani T's reply, Sep 18, 2020
                  ஏமாந்தவர்கள் தொடர்பு கொள்ள

Hi i am jeba. I worked on ethical technologies. I joined it on march 3 2020.. I completed two job with them and i pay 3000. One job from is rejected from them.. So i proceed to do second job. I sure i perfectly completed and submitted on june 16 2020. They said we will pay money after the qc report. They told by mail they said the qc will send to my mail on 23june 2020. But didn't pickup my call after i submitted my job. At least i request them to refund my own money but they still not pick up the call.. I work the job day and night. I really work hard for the job. But they cheated me. Still now i call them at least 50 calls per day. Please return my money
                    Don't be afraid and dont pay any money to such companies. They all are fraud and fake. The data typing Work which they giving to people are also totaly fake and fabricated. I got some information regarding this online form filling data typing jobs main culprit nitesh khawani that, already FIR had registered against this Nitesh khawani in Jalgaon Maharashtra by a lady student. Contact that lady complainant, she have valid evidence against this fraud, she cal help u And Jalgaon session court rejected nitesh khawani' bail application. This is the main evidence that he is genuinely doing a fraud in all over india and taking money from evry poor students by giving fake fabricating court notice, fake Advocate notice and threatening to file civil or criminal suit if we refused to pay money to that data typing companies. Jalgaon session court already proved that nitesh khawani has got catches in such criminal activities. I request you to take action against this person. He also harassed me for money and threatening me to finish me my carrier. I can proved that criminal action is taken against fraud nitesh khawani in Jalgaon Maharashtra also FIR has registered against him in Jalgaon cyber crime police station. Everybody search on ecourt website to get Jalgaon session court order which proves that nitesh khawani is really a fraud man and shows his active involvment in such crime and still he is doing same fraud present time also in a cool mind having intention to cheat, harass people to take money from them.

File Complaint against them on this link
                    I[censored] paid any amount to that fraud companies, contact jalgaon cyber crime police station and send them your writing complaint letter by post or by email regarding this data typing fraud with ur amount loss which u paid to that fraud data typing companies. Jalgaon cyber crime police are very clever, brilliant and helpful. they know about this type of data typing fraud. Bcoz FIR already registerd in this same offence by a lady student. They will surely help u to get back your money from that fraud data typing companies. Otherwise file complaint on this website https://cybercrime.gov.in/
                    Kalaivani T's reply, Aug 3, 2020