Ethical Technologies

Ethical Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Ethical technologies is a fraud data entry company they are asking us to pay initial amount 1500 with telling anything about agreement or the accuracy report if the report is less than 50% we will not get salary those they are not revealing once we get the project only they are sending agreement which is not acceptable i finished my job on time but they sent q. Report after 15days in that gap they might change and do anything so please take action on that company they should cheat others like me.
Jun 30, 2020
Updated by Angelearlystar
I have sent email to the company to explain why they don't tell about accuracy before I take up project but still there is no reply
Contact me
[protected]@gmail.com
TO :
Prem Kumar M,
Managing Director,
Ethical Technologies,
Neyveli.
Respected Sir,
I joined the Ethical Technology Solution work from home. I paid Rs 2600 for 2 projects and work. But as Lavanya said, it did not give my income. I only received Rs 2600 which I paid after I complained to you about them. And also Pooja said that, Lavanya is currently on vacation and will talk about your salary after she arrives. A month has passed and there is no response from your company yet.
Then I only recorded the experience I had with your company in the consumer complaints. But you replied that it was your company that I had misrepresented and was going to take legal action against me (she frame wrong information about our company We are going to take a legal action against her ...)
I am also prepared to face if you file a lawsuit against me. I am also going to take legal action against your company.
1) For cheating without paying for the work I did.
2) For registering a false accusation against me.
3) And for making me depressed for 6 months.
May I file a lawsuit against you?
If you file a lawsuit against me or I file a lawsuit against you, the Bank Account Transfer Information Act of your company known to me will be known.
"There are no laws you don't know"
I only ask you for my income. I do not expect any penalty from you.
When will you pay my income?
(KALAIVANI T)

Hi guys! I am personally share my experience about ethical technologies.

I am joined in ethical technologies company after paying 1200 for offline data typing projects. They given 150 pages and said the company member, the 150 pages are completed within 15 days and sent through mail id. After you got the accuracy report in 15 days then pay for your account.

I am started my project and completed within 15 days and sent it. After 15 days i got my qc report. I got my payment after 8 days. They took more than a week to get my payment.

. The staff in this company are good enough to explain. Thanks to ethical technologies.

Hi, im a house wife and i am not able to go out for any job, then i saw an ad and called to ethical technologies and i took a job. They trained me very well, supported me throughout the project. At last i was not able to sumbit the project within the given time. I took more than a week to submit the project. And i did not get my qc report for that due to late submission. But i was keep on calling them for my qc report. But they responded to me very well, with their support only i was doing the project but i was not able to complete it on time and i took more than a week to complete my project. Since it was the firdt time i felt very hard to complete and it was not tough for me. But i did not want to give this project work. So i took another work from ethical technologies.

Happy working with ethical technologiesi am from a normal family ony, due to my family financial blem i coudnt continue my college studies. I was in home without any work. Then i saw about ethical technologies, their was many negative reviews also and positive reviews also. I called to that company and i was convinced and took a job from them, within the given time i completed my work and got my salary, but i did not get full salary as they told. I got reduced amount from that because of the errors that i did in my project. Saying the truth i was really happy that i got thata salary.
        Then i kept on taking projects from ethical technologies. With that salary i completed my collage studies. And now i am working in a company as full time worker.. But still im working with ethicaltechnologies.
        Thanks.

Hi i got html project in ethical technologies 5 months before and completed my project and sent to the company registered mail and they sent qc report to me and got the payment. Still im getting payment and thanking you for my payment. And i will sure suggest my friends to join and work for the company and help my friends to get payment from this company. I request you people who need part time job if you really need money first you should ready to work no one will give money simply without hard work so reviews any one can post if they didnt get payment only thing we should think why we didnt get payment simple we didnt work that is the final answer i got payment of rs 9500 i worked hardly but eve though i didnt get full payment because i had done many errors so i got that payment some people may got more money than me and even some people got project and will not finish how company will give money for that so think before you join they are not forcing you to join if you want payment work.
          Good team to support us to work.
          Thanks to ethical technologies

To Issue my payment immediately for my Work Load completed -reg
            as i had joined ethical technologies as dated on January 02, 2020. I was taken as html typing project, and registered amount of Rs 1200/-(one thousand two hundred rupees favor of ethical technologies same day. After one Day, company had provided me html typing project, Before they provided wrong project. After I was contact to bdo, They provide right project. Company...

Saw the ad in quikr.com
            I got a project after paying 1500 as my registration fee.
            I submitted the project on nov 20. Bt got my qc report on dec 21.in that they mentioned the accuracy is less than 50 percent so there is no payment.
            I approached the girl named vidya who spoke to me from the initial process
            She asked me to pay 1100 so that i could resubmit the project and get the total amount.
            Bt they are totally fake
            I called her bt she won't pick still now
            The office addrss is also fake
            Please don't trust this
            The mobile number of that girl is [protected].
            They are fake
            Please don't invest and waste your money and time.

Thwy ask 1500 1st and give 150 pages and we have to write in normal notepad and have to submit within 15 days and after we completed the work they ask for 15 days and after fifteen days they send qc report and said you do 30 mistakes in 150 pages. So you don't have payment.. So take another 150 pages and pay 1100. But this time also they cheated.. This is very fake and they told after complete the work we have return the amount. But they are not

By paying rs.1500, i got a project from ethical technologies as a part time job. But they did not pay my salary by saying some nasty reasons. I asked to return my initial payment at least. But they did not return. Now they are not picking my calls. Not responding to my mails and messages.in a day, i am calling them more than 50 times. A girl named ishwarya (Ishwarya. [protected]@gmail.com) is dealing with me for projects.
                Number:[protected]. Kindly take action on those people.

A woman called flora (I doubt whether this is her real name[protected]
                  Called me (I was registered in quicke, olx etc.) repeatedly, spoke very gently, assured me of salary, etc.
                  So i paid 1500 rs. I completed the job also within 13 days (The time given was 15 days). They told me to sign an "unethical agreement" which sayd only 30 mistakes form given 8, 00, 000 characters are treated as 50 % mistakes and payment will not be made. I signed it also.
                  From then onwards, they never attend my phone. When i call from my friends' number, they are telling there is nobody called flora working there and cut off the phone. They have kept my numbers in "blocking mode"...
                  Totally fraud company... Don't waste time and money in this company.
                  I was joined one month before the QC report will send from them it shows below 50% no payment I am asking about my registration fee 1500 to refund they told after 2 months we will give I done my work without lot of mistakes only missed 7 lines out of 150 pages but they rejected me and said go to complaint with anybody we are not give the money now

Ethical Technologies Recent Comments