Ethical Technologies

Ethical Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Hi, i am shathi. I was jobless for more than one year, then only i came to know about ethical technologies. I took project from ethical technologies and was not able to do the job, after that i started taking job again and again. Then i started earining. I am very much satisfied with their team. They guided me for the entire project to complete. Ethical technologies training for the client really good. They clear all are doublts without any hesitation. They are even ready to explain from the begining till the end.
Now i'm working in an authorised company but i still take job in ethical technologies.
Getting extra income is really helpfull.
Working from home is very usefull.
Thanks to ethical technologies.

My name is nathiya and i took offline html typing job in ethical technologies.
    I seen ethical technologies add in online and i contacted through mail. Initially they send me all the details in my mail. After seen the mail i contacted them.
    I spoke to my executive. She has told all the details. First i was hesitated to take the project. But my executive gives me hope. After that i took project in ethical technologies. First month i got 6000 as my salary. They are credited the salary directly to my account. Now i am doing my second project and i hope to get better salary than first month.

It is an great exposure for me worked in ethical technologies.

Thanks ethical technologies

Hello friends, i have experienced with this company by doing online projects. I have seen an advertisement in the website and i consulted for this job.
      They responded me very quickly and explained each and every slot. It offers both online projects and offline projects. I have selected proof reading. They organize bulk projects and web designing projects.
      Ethical technologies is a very big outsourcing company capability of handling all type of projects including software development.
      It has experienced employers and deals with the foreign projects. I am looking now for the ad posting job in this company.
      iam looking for ad posting job i your company

I took project in ethical technologies on last month, they said you have to work on 15 days and you will get the salary every month end. They said you can work up to 12 months on this process. I ask them see the company details. They send me the company details via email. After that i had paid the fees and taken the project. First time i am doing this process. Initially it was very difficult to type. But after that continuous typing it was easy to type. I finished the project project within the time limit and send to them via email. And i had wait for my qc report. After 10 days the send me the qc report to my mail id.in that report stated that you have 81 percentage of accuracy and your payment is 8000 rupees.in that report they also mentioned the mistakes i had done in the project. That details are satisfied for me. And i ask for my payment to my executive mercy. She said within two days you will receive the payment. But it taken 3 days to credit in my account. I have get my first month salary. Now i am doing my second project. If you are completed the project with correct period of time and good accuracy you will definitely get the payment

Hi, this is karthik, last month i took offline typing html work. It's quite hard to complete within 15 days. But i completed within the due date. I spoke to several persons in the ethical technologies person - pooja, asha, sherlin, daisy. All are cheaters don't know they came from the good family i paid 1500. I didn't get my secure amount and then salary too. They didn't pick my call they're fraudulent. I gave a police complaint in the dgp office in my district. They said the address mentioned is proof less and police persons asked me to call them for tracing reason. I'm done that and recorded one female voice and sent to the police. If they're not taking action against it gonna submit all the records related to this fraud ethical technologies in the cm cell or other. (* if you see all the replies in this https://www.consumercomplaints.in portal are from "[protected]@321" this id only and put different names) i specially mention this in the police complaint lets hope for the best.

Cheating company
            I have taken html typing from ethical technologies. Lady spoke to me named mercy. She was very sweet at starting i paid 1500 as investment. The project contains 150 pages we have to complete it within 15 days its a little hard.. Each page contains 45-50 lines. I completed and submitted the project within 15 days on aug 19. They told me they will send the qc report by sep 5 i waited till that and they made me to sign an agreement. It states the deduction of payment which they never told before.. They send me the qc stating that im below 50% im not eligible for payment there is no way that you could complete the project without mistake. I was calling the lady today to talk about this she was very rude.. He hang up my call in the middle of the conversation please don't get fooled people they will not give any payments for sure.. I think the positive comments will be also posted by the company members. The amout you spend is also not a problem but your hard work will get wasted. The disappointment they give is not bearable. I belong to a middle class family i have made commitments for the salary they have to pay me.. Dont beleive them.. Please dont pay a single rupee.

I ery happy now that i earned more that 13000 in home itself form this 15 days.i saw that this company is a fraud company but it is not at all true because they provieded my salary within a week of my subimissiom of my work.They took some amout for my errors and credited the remaining amount.now i started my next project.Thanks to ethical technologies.

I took a project in ethical technologies which is located in tuticorin. I paid rs 1200 as an investment. After few minutes they sent me project. I completed the project of 150 pages and submitted it before deadline. After that they sent me agreement copy. After 20days they sent me accuacy report of below 50%. So they said i'm not elligible for any pament. And ask me to pay another 1000rs for next project. I didn't pay that. Then i asked them to refund my deposit money. She didn't pick my call. I tried in different mobile numbers. Then she picked my calls and said some # reasons. She said that she will send refund form to fill. Till now she didn't send me the form. I don't know why they r cheating poor people like us. I could see many complaints regarding them. I think but no action have taken against them. I don't know who will close these fraudulent concerns. And help us from them. Pls help me... I need my money.
                I took proof reading and it according to what they told.but i did mistakes in my work, but i submitted my project on time.They provided the QC report after a week of submission of my project, but they detection some amount for my mistakes in the project and provied my salary in 3 days.Their team supported my very well to complete my project.
                Mohanavel Mahadevan's reply, Oct 21, 2019
                Hi Mr. [email protected], Where are you from sir?
                Really they are pay you within 3 days?
                If you are correct, your number pls..
                Very bad and worst service at all the ends.
                All reviews for ethicaltechnologies.in
                They are not answering our doubts at the time of project taken.
                They are told only at the time of payment or sending completed project.
                They are not responding at the time of refund.
                Very bad and worst customer service at all the ends.

Hi this is shanthi devi got html project in ethical technologies 5 months before and completed my project and sent to the company registered mail and they sent qc report to me and got the payment. Still im getting payment and thanking you for my payment. And i will sure suggest my friends to join and work for the company and help my friends to get payment from this company.

Im ashok i have paid rs 1200 and took project in ethical technologies on november 2018 and worked for that company for 21 days and submitted the project and they sent qc report and said some mistake which i have done while doing the project they deducted some amount and remaining 9000 rs they deposited to me. This is how i get payment and the next month they sent workload i finished and sent to them they sent the payment. They are sending payment based on my work. So my kind advice is that if you work properly sure you will get paymnet else you will not get payment so before giving review check wat you have done dont simply say they are not giving payment based on your work payment is given to people who are working

Ethical Technologies Recent Comments