eWebGuru
1.4

eWebGuru Complaints & Reviews

I purchased webserver reseller plan from ewebguru they given us assurance of good service and support. When we face issues regarding hosting they never given us perfect and permanent solution. Ewebguru sales head mr. Ansari told us about refund at the time of purchase, now they are not even picking up our calls and not replying to our tickets and refused to refund our hard earned money.

We just want to aware the people about worst & fake company ewebguru.

Ticket snapshot attached.

Airtel postpaid charges today morning i have recharged with 99 rupees for 28 days it said server is not reponding as we know there are packages for recharge i thought there is no active package for 99 . so i rechared with 448 ruppes for 82 days . both got rechage together from today . i called costumer care and asked them to make 82+28 days . she said its not possible . dear airtel please changes in your rules and regulations why should customer money waste for no use . its not 1st time for me last time i got 505, 448 rupees got activated for 90 days at once ... 1 recharge got waste for no use ...Airtel please make rules which customers and airtel beneficial

The pathetic service i have ever experience, they don't have technically sound people in their support team, they don't have manners and dont know how to talk with customers.

I am facing issue since i have renew my plan and not a single person is there who is able to resolved my issue.
      The worst resolution i have got in my entire life "support team gave me resolution that because of JIO/Vodafone network i am not able to login to CPanel".

Now, i dont want to continue with their services and cancelled my hsoting but these people not refunding my amount saying we dont have policy to refund on renewal.

I have taken a number of follow, they are just replying with resolution "Will transfer your server free of cost", and can not refund your money.

And i am saying simple thing that, I dont want to continue with their services and want my money back.

This is pathetic service i have ever experience, they dont have any kind of service to hold on customer that's why they just penalizing the customer.

I am a customer of ewebguru.com from last 7 years... But every time when they renew... it becomes non working... in terms of building website... and when I called him they every time ask me to generate a ticket and take approx 7 - 15 days to reactivate it properly... But this time when I asked to do so then the employee of Ewebguru.com gave me time of 15 days at that time my c panel was regular showing that...

I have been using ewebguru since march 2010, and so far, i am satisfied with their services. There were times my wordpress blog site suffered technical issues, but the 24/7 technical support team was very prompt a and helpful in resolving the problem – both by phone and online. As a non-techie blogger, it is such a huge deal to talk to a well-versed support staff. I feel at ease.
        Ewebguru does not provide efficient services.
        Their customer is very bad. They are not answerable to any issue. I want to discontinue with my service with them.

Himdarshan samachar — ewebguru poor website hosting

1 review
          82 [protected] on dec 6, 2017
          Mark as resolved

Ewebguru poor website hosting

Updated by [protected], dec 06, 2017
          I am owner of himdarshan samachar and my website is himdarshan.com. My website is hosted by ewebguru. Now my websites are not working. Server frequently stops. What happened to my server? Actually all these days i did not start any updates on any of my sites and being lived in a world, thinking my server is good and whenever i start work, it works wonderfully, but actually it is not. As soon as i start updating, the torture started. Sorry, i doubt if any resources of my server (Like ram) have been diverted to other sites as my sites being not active all these days. Sorry, is this could be the reason for server being failed, as soon as i started updating my site? What if i start updating... Mostly error occurred this site can’t be reached... Server dns address could not be found... Try:checking the connection
          Dec 06, 2017
          Updated by 8262000006
          Err_name_not_resolved

Very bad experience via using e-webguru hosting services. Websites are down and hacked every month. No backup response from technical team. Technical team is extremely pathetic and non responsive.

I was purchased a reseller account from eweb guru and during 6 months service i was facing too much problems with hostng account, in this time period 8 times server was hacked and when ever i want to connect with eweb exisiting members ask for cache delete and history delete nothing else and ensuring me that your problem is solved but not solved yet

Please don't ever think to host your website in this server

Initially For Linux hosting, we were using Kaveri Server, In first 3-4 months there were no issue then we also take services of windows hosting from you.
              After taking windows hosting from you, we start facing issues in Kaveri server (Linux)
              We had raised tickets so many times (as you can check our account) to resolve the issue but it remains as it was. but after that because of encountering problems in that server, we requested to switch our server so you provide Bharat server (Linux).
              Yet we are facing same issues on Bharat server and according to your Technical team, Store procedures are not working but earlier they were working properly.
              Now We are also having issues in windows hosting.
              This time we need to get rid of it and want to leave your services.

But still we are not getting any response from them

Worst server provider i have ever seen

My compnay server (Startdesigns.com) has been hacked which has been provided by ewebguru and your representative preet abhishek pradeep told me that it is not our compnay's falut and at the time of subscription they told me if you will face any issue will will refund your full amount now i am keep on taking follow up's but not getting any resolution they made false commitment i don't want to continue wit ewebguru i have purchased new server on godaddy i have satisfied with the services @ashok arora ewebguru

I was purchased a reseller account from eweb guru and during 8 months service i was facing too much problems with hostng account, in this time period 3 times server was hacked and my two websites has always issue that is "account suspended" problem. and when ever i want to connect with eweb exisiting members ask for cache delete and history delete nothing else and ensuring me that your problem is solved but not solved yet

right now my all websites was hacked at 21st of may after that i was complaint to ewebguru. he ensure that all these things will be recovered with in 24 hours but 3 days is over but the problem is same.

while in current time i was trying to connect with support team then he is asking for wait... wait ... and wait.

eWebGuru Recent Comments