Fairplaysignrummycircle.com

Fairplaysignrummycircle.com Complaints & Reviews

I've played rummy circle Last one day before they blocked my account rummy circle wallet amount...22614rs If suppose they had a proper reason to block my account... What is the solution for my money... What happens to that money... I want money or my rummy circle account... Please help me to reactivate the account or transfer the money to my bank account... But I need my account back... Please help me to get back the my rummy circle account...

Sir
    My accout close change my accounts withdraw cash not support my account balance 321 no money transfer please open my account sir my profile and e-mail address and password change my password change my account problems please open my account i am like your rummy circle sir please open my rummy circle account withdrew cash problems please help.

Hallo sir
      User name: vardhan888

G-mail:[protected]@gmail.com
      Any time withdraw money cancelled.
      Why any problems?
      Please help me request to you.
      Please give me customer care no.

Hallo sir, really very to much sir. 6 times cancelled withdraw money. Already send you my full details. Any problem contact me [protected].

I want money. I am withdraw money 6 times. 6 times failed. Please see request my problem. Last finally asking you. Please sir very request you.
      My name sugunkumar
      My account I'd. chinna8114
      My account is blocked and all I'd proofs are approved and my account is blocked plz accept my account

Sir
      My name is sugunkumar I am using rammycircle account.account user ID. chinna8114 is temporary blocked. Plz check it and solve the problem.

Dear sir
      please my rummycircle account not open so plz open my account
      user name : pihu1985
      id : [protected]@gmail.com

Sir my username id.p S raj505
        Emil I'd. [protected]@gmail.com
        My account not opening and my account balance 15286rs balance but it will reduced to 7000rs my amount not withdrawal please my amount wirhdral me
        My rummy clash games has been blocked saying that security reasons, why you doing this without any request from me, i want my cash games activation immediately and clear my id verification without my request you are not suppose to block my account for more than 3 days i'm getting the same your id verification will be confirmed within 30 mins, how long will it take to clear without informing us please don't block our account, ...
        G-mail:[protected]@gmai.coml
        Username:vardhan888
        My account not opening why? I want a reason what i made ...iam submit all the proofs i want a reason how many times i have to try.
        It would not with draw.
        So many times i call you
        But no response

Why

Hi sir
        My name sugunkumar
        I am using rummycicle account
        I'd name. chinna8114
        My account is temporary blocked plz check the my account and solve my problems

Hi sir my account name chinna8114
        Is blocked y and plz accept my account

sugun9022's reply, Feb 14, 2019
        My account blacked
        I am Supriyo Das my user ID spriyo91. I am genuine player of the Rummycircle.com, My all refared friends Asit Roy, Sathi Das, Biswajit Roy, Sayak Das are genuine person and all original documents submited to Rummycirclec.com and verified kyc sucsecefully but my account is blocked for security reasons. My fault I am use my wife gmail account [protected]@gmail.com and Sathi Das use my gmail account [protected]@gmail.com but sathi912001 user id is open and supriyo91 user ID blocked. My question is two different parson two different user Id two different gmail account two different phone Sathi Das(lenovo Eluga 700) Supriyo Das(Gionee A 1 light) two different kyc but my account is blocked. My account balance Rs 1788 I am not withdraw this money.
        Please sir, my account unblocked and play with cash games and transactions
        hi sir my account user id harinara1902My account is temporary blocked plz check the my account and solve my problems

Fairplaysignrummycircle.com Recent Comments