FRIDGE
2.5

FRIDGE Complaints & Reviews

I complained so many times it's not solved

FRIDGE — Re: installment amount

Sub - Regarding the insurance & my monthly installment

This is to inform you that I John Pereira has purchased a fridge on loan File No. DF907674. I was informed the mononthly Pyayment is 1535 but from my Account I have to pay Rs 1678 gets cut from my Account which is incorrect after Enquiring i was informed thet was an insurence made on my name which I was not informed the nominee Name...

FRIDGE Recent Comments