Frontech

Frontech Complaints & Reviews

Frontech — frontech form filling fraud [Resolved]

Raonaveen on Jun 11, 2019
Hello sir my name is naveen. I submitted my resume for online data entry work from home. On 28 may 2019 i got a call from...
Complaint category Other

Frontech — fake job and demand money on call

Krazu on Jun 11, 2019
One day a call came to me from a person and offered job of form filling home based job they offered me rs 20 for each form...
Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Frontech — form filling fraud [Resolved]

Raonaveen on Jun 11, 2019
Hello sir/madam my name is naveen i submited my resume to online work at home on 28 june 2019 i got a call and he asked me...
Complaint category Other

Er Prateek Ritika Jain on Jun 11, 2019
Hi my name is Prateek Jain and I am an unemplyed person. I eagerly want a job that can help me to help my family. But due ti my sisiter marriage i am unable to start the work and even after the mail from the company i complaint to the company helpline number that i am unable to start the qork so plz reject this work and even mailed tgem also. So i recive a call from [protected] to pay 4500 as said in agreement And I paid it after that they call me to pay tge total amount of 45000 rest to clear the legal action. But
after discussion they told me that pay 1/3 of the amout to avoid legal action. Plz help me to solve it

Updated by Er Prateek Ritika Jain Sep 22, 2019
Sir today on[protected], One Ashutosh Mahender Kushwaha called me and told that he is from Aurangabad Court and he told me that on[protected], they put pretion in Aurangabad court and you have to present there.
Sir agin they pressurised for settlement otherwise for legal hearing in court.
Sir i am requesting you to please help me.
I have no job and business and i am totally unemployed and not able to hire any advocate if you there will any legal hearing and also not have money to pay for settlement.
Sir, Plz help me
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Kushal0405 on Jun 11, 2019
    Sir i started working with frontech company from today i don't know this company is fraud, but when i google about this company i saw this compnay is doing fraud with us. Now what should i do sir, should i wroking properly with this company? but what when the reject my work and and asked for money. please sir help me i am a poor boy i don't have 4500 money.
    what should i do
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Sonal Mehrotra on Jun 11, 2019
      I got a call from [protected].Frontech to work on data entry Which involved filling 1500 forms within 10 days with 90% accuracy. When I accepted the job, they asked me to send my adhar card. when I had sent it, they had sent me two links, one of which opened to an app and they asked me to upload my signature on it. Then they filed an agreement without my permission and I got a mail from the company that if I fail to complete the work or fail to achieve accuracy then I have to pay Rs 4500 penalty amount to company. I have registered today. They said that they will provide me the work from tomorrow. When i saw the company review...They seems to be fraud. I want to cancel my agreement without paying any amount to them. Please take quick action against them and resolve this issue quickly. Company name – Frontech Company address – 324 Galaxy Emperia, Warud Road, Aurangabad Maharashtra 431005 Company helpline number [protected]/[protected] Thanking You Regards Sonal Khanna.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

PRAJAKTA KIRVE on Jun 11, 2019
        Respected sir,
        On 28th may 2019
        I got a call from a lady named anika sharma. She was from frontech company ([protected]@gmail.com).
        She offered me a data entry work of 1500 pages @ rs.20 each. I have done almost All of the work then i enquired about the email id. I was shocked to see many negative reviews and complaints on consumer forum. They have signed an agreement with me after knowing reviews and complaints i tried to talk to anika sharma. She told me to talk to the customer care but the customer care is also a fraud.
        I request you to take a strong action against anika sharma ([protected]) and email id ([protected]@gmail.com)
        So that she might not make a fool of innocent people.
        prajakta kirve
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2019
        'My Complaints is resolved '...Thank you so much
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

pragati1249 on Jun 10, 2019
          My name is Pragati Gupta, I got a call from a lady named Rajvi Patel regarding this data entry job on 26-May 2019 and I said I want to do this job and they asked for my email id, driving license, and my signature on blank white space on an app which they sent me by a link.

After that, They put an agreement without saying to me.
          they sent me the agreement and my login details on my email id which has my name on it in the signature section.

I searched about this company and found that this company was fraud, they cheat with people so I stopped working on this data entry work.

Yesterday I got a call and mail from this company that you didn't complete the work so you have to pay a 4500 rs. to company and if I don't pay the money they file some legal case against me. Today I again got the call and mail for the same.

I don't want to get in any trouble regarding this agreement, so please help me resolve this problem.

I am also sending the attachment with this complaint to review this.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 28, 2019
          thanks for checking my issue
          Updated by pragati1249 Jun 12, 2019
          again today I receive an e-mail from frontech company from this (below shown) email and with this (below shown) message

" advocate associate <[protected]@gmail.com>
          Attachments
          2:07 PM (53 minutes ago)
          to me

This is to inform you that we have received your file from our client ( Frontech ) for legal procedure in our Advocate Associate firm.
          You have violated the agreement clauses and our client want to proceed further, Under Indian Contract Act 1872.
          We are sending you the soft copy Notice in your email and hereby you are informed to reply back to us within 7 days."

please resolve my problem as soon as possible

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

shikha247 on Jun 10, 2019
            I showed my interst in data entry job. and got a call from mam they told me about 30000 salary and asked me for my id photograph and passport size photograph with my signature on a blank paper and i sent them my id proof photo and signature on a blank paper . after some time i got an agreement photo with my signature automatically on it and that fake agreement made me relaize they r not real so i just messaged them that this is fake i dont want to work. now they are sending me emails to pay ₹7500 or fight case in maharashtra. i dont want to pay

fake agreement and asking for money
            No need to pay un advocate ko tho ye Tak Ni pata hota hai ki kitne sections hotel hai contract act Mai Mai khud business law ka student hu daro mat sub kuch fake hai koi case file hi nahi ho sakta tumhare khilfa daro matm
            shikha247's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 11, 2019
            i got a call from consumer complaint office ... they told me they have a talk with frontech company and ask me to pay 4000 to resolve my problem ... what should i do?
            shikha247's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 13, 2019
            they are messaging me to mark complaint as resolve
            Hem664411's reply, Jun 18, 2019
            Bhai me yr muje bhi call krke bahut dhamki de rhe hy kya kru kuch smjh nhi aa rha ap please apna number do ya mujhe call kro

@Shikha who marked your complaint as resolved ? frontech?
            Payment krna chahiye ya nhi ya fir usko ignore kr du to kuch hoga to nhi
            Brotjer sub fake hai yr ignore karo aur block kr do sare numbers unke kuch vi ni kr sakte vi
            Hem664411's reply, Jun 21, 2019
            Simran17's reply, Jul 22, 2019
            Pkkaaaa koi court case nhii hogaaa meine apna no. Hi change krdiya hai

Priyakshi Goswami on Jun 9, 2019
              I got a call from this company and they asked for my ID proof and name (not signature) to be written on a blank screen on their app. And later mailed me the agreement where my handwritten name is used as signature on it. And when I tried calling them, they didn't pick my call and just have sent the login details so that i start working. Now when I searched on Google, I got to know that they are fraud and hence I dont want to work nor I can afford to pay the penalty of 4500/-. Please take some action against them, they are really fooling innocent people who is struggling to make some money for their living.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2019
              I received a mail from Consumer helpline asking about the contact number of the person who called me for the job. And they spoke to that person to resolve the issue.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other