Gcn Lottery
1.3

Gcn Lottery Complaints & Reviews

No accessible of internet

This is the worst company I have ever seen, I have taken internet on July end but until now I didn't get internet atleast for one day, and they have taken 6months advance from me and from first day I'm not getting internet whenevr I try to call they simple say we will send person but no response will be there just using my hotspot from phone. Which is way far better and this ###S everytime they will disconnect my call or else put...

Hello Sir,

I have recived a sms from TA-Gcn that u have won 425000.00 pounds in 2009 GCN LOTTERY Mobile draw to claim send name, addres & phone no. to BARTAINS BLAIR so i want to know whether this is true or not . If this is true then kindly inform me on my E-mail ([protected]@gmail.com) addres or on my cell phone as my phone no. is [protected]

Rgds,Mahender Rana
    dear sir,
    i have recived a sms from TA-Gcn that u have won 425000.00 pounds in 2009 GCN LOTTERY Mobile draw to claim send name, addres & phone no. to BARTAINS BLAIR so i want to know whether this is true or not . If this is true then kindly inform me on my E-mail addres or on my cell phone as my phone no. is [protected] so pls call me

thank u for giving me your precious time

dinesh
    dear sir,
    i have recived a sms from TA-Gcn that u have won 425000.00 pounds in 2009 GCN LOTTERY Mobile draw to claim send name, addres & phone no. to BARTAINS BLAIR so i want to know whether this is true or not . If this is true then kindly inform me on my E-mail addres or on my cell phone as my phone no. is[protected] so pls call me

GCN — lottory

i got message my airtel mobile no.[protected] that i won 425,000.00 Ponds in 2009 CGN Lottery Mobile draw to claim to e-mail [protected]@live.in

is it sms fake or real
    please help me

Ajit Katoch
    THANKS

MARTINS BLAIR
    THIS SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY THE BENEFICIARY OF THE STATED FUND, FOR VERIFICATION BEFORE TRANSFER.

(1) BENEFICIARY FULL NAME___SHARMA AJAY______
    (2) NATIONALITY __INDIAN___________
    (3) STATE_HIMACHAL PRADESH________ CITY__HAMIRPUR____________
    (4) RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS___V.P.O SUJANPUR TIRA DISTT HAMIRPUR SIDHU CHOWK SAMIR FURNITURE______________
    (5) DATE OF BIRTH___1984______
    (6) SEX____MALE__________
    (7) MOBILE NUMBER____[protected], +[protected]___(8) FAX NUMBER_+9101972, 72272______________________________
    (9) EMAIL [protected]@YAHOO.CO.IN, [protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM____________
    (15) ANNUAL INCOME___9000000__________
    (16)YOUR IDENTIFICATION PROOF SCAN COPY___ATTACH FILE_____

DECLARATION:

I_AJAY SHARMA_____HEREBY
    DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. THAT MY CLAIMS AGENT SHALL ACT AS A FACILITATOR IN THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

DATE_17/09/09________

(YOUR FULL NAMES)__AJAY SHARMA___

THANKS

MARTINS BLAIR
    Again a 419 (Nigerian Penal Code offences) Scam!!. This won't stop??.The fake documents @ Shell Mobile draw Posted:[protected] by Mujeer Ahmed ( a bait). The site http://www.419eater.com/ gives some actions taken!!. BAIT the SCamsters please to get any claims ???
    Again a 419 (Nigerian Penal Code offences) Scam!!. This won't stop??.The fake documents @ Shell Mobile draw Posted:[protected] by Mujeer Ahmed ( a bait). The site http://www.419eater.com/ gives some actions taken!!. BAIT the SCamsters please???

FOR CLAIM MONEY PRIZE
      Sir, I have recieved an sms from TM-PRIZE that my mobile no has won 425, 000 EURO IN UK. in on going Int'l MOBILE No. draw in UK. It also informed that inorder to claim email to claim gcnwebcell2009 com or call to [protected].
      please inform me that is this sms is true.is any draw exists with that name.. please inform me as early as possible
      The sms is fake.., i gt d same n enquired bout it.
      don do d mistake of givin ur num or address to dem
      ya v got d same sms...wats goin on...they shud be severly delt with.
      it's a complete cheat .
      thay are making fools.do't waste your time
      I have also got SMS on 1st dec 2009 and have got so many mails with certificate regarding this. They are demanding Rs. 20, 000 for parcel release.They are making fools.Pls. do't let them make you fool.
      Got a New connection and paid for 3 months subscription, they have laid cable but it never worked, big pain is uneducated service centre and the language they use, my complain number 6601 and I call them everyday but no one came for service. I want to cancel the connection and return my money back but no one responding, any idea how to cancel?

Gcn Lottery Recent Comments