Global Visas

Global Visas Complaints & Reviews

I have paid GLOBAL VISAS in Cape Town (South Africa) so they can get me a job in Canada bt they are not doing anything to proceed my papers rather my Working Permit,they are telling me stories whenever I ask them why am I still in South Africa after I have paid cash,so that you will get me a job as you told me before.....[protected]@yahoo.com...

PLEASE HELP.
Aug 13, 2020

We were called by Global Visa Cape town and they "sold" us a visa application. They could not call us enough while they were waiting for money from us. After payment things seemed to slow down. We were promised that we will get assistance with finding employment so that we can get a visa. So far they have sent our CV ( that is wrong and needs to be corrected) to about 30 companies, half of them that we do not qualify for. I have requested a refund and my application to be cancelled as we have not even got the corrected cv as yet. I have been promised a phone call but a week later no call

I want a full refund no calls. Never use global Visas they are useless!!!

Chantel and Pieter
    read this link

they have now changed the name of the company

they are cheats

Dear Sir / Madam,

I contacted Global Visas on the 24th of May in regards to my chances of reapplying for a Taiwanese Visa which I had been rejected a day ago. The lady I spoke to, Ms. Sharmishta asked me to send her an email explaining the details regarding my case. I did as I was asked. That same evening she asked me to pay 25000INR in order for my case to be considered for a review.

Before paying the money I had informed them that my Taiwan Visa was rejected and the Embassy had told me that I can reapply for a Visa only after 6 months. She assured me that the Visa can be reapplied and the case needs to be taken up immediately and asked me to pay 25000INR immediately. She made me believe that the Visa could be reapplied and there is 100% chances of success in my case.

The next day I was put in contact with Mr. Prosenjit Paul, Account Manager. He asked me to upload various documents which he said would help make my case stronger when applying for the Visa. I uploaded each and every document I was asked by him.

From the 28th of May my calls to Global Visas went unanswered. I would get a call from Mr. Prosenjit only during the evening after 5PM and he would again make demands of me to upload more documents. The next day he would inquire whether I had uploaded the documents he had asked me to, which clearly shows h didn't even make an effort to check my account where I had uploaded the documents. If I query about his negligence he would shoot out something like "Oh well I just checked, you had uploaded the document at 9:30AM this morning right". But actually I had uploaded the document around noon. This clearly shows his dishonesty and being a shameless liar.

All this made me disillusioned, as I started to doubt the various promises they made regarding me case being successfully handled. Mr. Prosenjit has no idea whatsoever regarding the rules and conditions of applying for a Taiwan Visa.

For 6 working days I was asked to upload various documents, some of which I consider irrelevant to applying for a Taiwan Visa as I had myself successfully applied for Taiwan Visa 5 times prior to this and my calls went unanswered. Mr. Prosenjit sent me an email stating that he had phoned the Taiwan Embassy in New Delhi and found out that a candidate can't reapply for a Visa for the next 6 months if the Visa application has been rejected. Something which I had told them time and again since my first ever correspondence with them.

The thing that bugs me most is Mr. Prosenjit's insistence that I should pay the remaining 20000INR in full in order to submit my Visa application to the Embassy. It clear that he was well aware that my case can't be take any further and my chances of reapplying for a Visa is non-existent, yet his constant demand for my payment of 2000INR shows his intentions were only pointed towards my money, not in being honest about my chances in the case. His stubborn and at times aggressive persuasion of me to pay the rest of the fee bought doubt in his intentions in me. After he realized my hesitation in paying the money in full he realized I had raised suspicion and it would not be hard for him to churn the money out of me. He decided to come out with the truth regarding my case.

I had uploaded the Visa rejection letter I was given by the Taiwan Embassy, Mr. Prosenjit said the wording in the letter does not state that the Visa has been rejected but instead it has been stated that the Visa is just not been processed. This shows a lack of knowledge and understanding of the whole process of Visa rejection especially the one pertaining to Taiwan. Mr. Prosenjit assumed the Visa wasn't rejected and because of his own misunderstanding he gave me false hopes that the Visa can still be reapplied.

After that email, I called Mr. Prosenjit requesting that my money should be repaid to me in full as they couldn't even help me apply for the Visa. But he rejected my request and giving no substantial reason whatsoever. Since then I haven't received any reply to my emails until to this day.

I consider I was lied and cheated upon by the staff that handled my case who work for Global Visas, New Delhi. A charge of £295.33 for a case they couldn't even understand to begin with is just ridiculous. I had written to OISC, London regarding this as I had a valid UK residence Visa during the time my case was being handled by Global Visas.

I would not accept anything less but a full repayment of my money. I expect a reply to my email from the person concerned. If not I would have no other choice than to lodge a complaint to the police and if need be I would not hesitate to get in touch with the media regarding the injustice and the lack of honesty from your organisation.

Thanks & Regards,
      Prasanna Jeyasankar
      Aug 13, 2020

I have approached the Global Visas Consultancy for relocation to New Zealand in applying for a visa based on partnership as my would be is a New Zealand Citizen and resident.
        Mr. Bhuwan Sharma who is a relocation consultant contacted me and informed me to pay initial deposit of 10,000 INR so that we can start the process and in due time other payments can be paid as agreed. But Since then after the payment of the deposit, There was no reply to my mails regarding further proceedings. After more than 2 weeks, He sent me reply saying that He will revert back to me by the End of the day. But again 2 more weeks passed and no response. When I call their office, They say that He is in leave. I realized that - These people are just holding my case. And Now I decided not to continue with them.

Can you please help me in getting my deposit back. I am ready to send all the conversations which we had through mails.

Their Contact details are as below:
        Bhuwan Sharma
        Bhuwan.[protected]@globalvisas.com
        +[protected]
        Relocation Consultant
        Global Visas

Also I do have the bank transaction receipt of my deposit to their account.

Hoping for a positive response.

Thanks and Regards,

Vijender Kumar
        Refund of Initial Deposit
        Aug 13, 2020

I am kapil chopra would like to make a complaint against global visas, nehru place, new delhi.
          i was not happy with the services and the staff was abusing me when we requested for our refunds.
          the staff shouted at me, and due to such acts i decided to discontinue my services, as per the signed agreement i have paid INR 30000/ to them.
          I donot want to avail any more services.
          They have declined my request and i did not forward any of my documents for further process.
          They have denied to refund the amount which i have paid to them and there staff were showing attitude, and they did hold my case for several days and they were unable to resolve it.

How i can get my refund from them?

Kapil Chopra
          91-[protected]
          Aug 13, 2020
          THIS COMPANY IS BIG TIME FRAUD FIRST THEY PROMISE ME TO PROVIDE JOB OFFER IN CANADA WITH IN SIX MONTHS AND THEY ASK ME TO PAY THEM Rs-90, 000+VAT. AND I PAID THEM WHOLE AMOUNT LAST YEAR IN DECEMBER AND NOW ITS BEEN MORE THEN SIX MONTHS I DID OT GET ANY THNG FROM THIS COMPANY APART FROM LINKS. I NEED HELP TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THEN CAN SUMONE PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW I CAN GET MONEY BACK FROM THEM
          MY CONTACT NUMBER IS [protected]
          Sorry to hear it, but it seems to be the case all over the world ...you can at least stop them from advertising on Google, if enough users do it! =) http://www.globalvisas.info/stop-the-goolgle-global-visas-ads-and-help-to-protec...

I think Global Visas are more of a menace than a sollution to visa issues.
            The fact is I am facing the same problem with them. Before I started the case, the case consultant(Ritu) promised heaven and earth and told me that I will start getting job interviews from prospective employers 20 days after activating the case with money. I paid 25000 INR. And the very day I paid, they changed the entire thing on me and told me I will be the one to look for job. This is against the promise of a 99 percent job search by Global visas. As if that want bad enough, it took them close to 50 days after paying for me to even get an updated CV. It was during these process that I started searching for complaints against them and I got this.

The most amazing thing is that every single time I get a call from my case management team, all they ask is when am I paying the balance of 45000 rupees. And each and everytime they asked me that question I always bring it to their notice that they have bridge our contract.
            Few days ago someone called me from Global visas asking for the balance and I asked him what exactly I am paying for when almost 60 days after my case they haven't gotten me just *1* employment offer. He said they were sorry and will do everything to sought that. He even proposed a change in the case (from work visa to student visa) I said fine if they can do that good. He actually called twice to know my preference and other information about me. But also stopped calling after two days of nothing tangible to point to.
            The next mail I got from them is a notice of court action and I am still amazed if they actually think I am I am darft. Some weeks ago I mailed them and clearly started there that if they know that they can't get me job offer before paying the balance of 45000 rupees they should kindly close my case and refund my money because I don't trust Global Visas compitence anymore.
            Please I will be happy if someone comes to my aid from this advance fruad company global visas.
            Global visas: M/s global visas india pvt ltd
            Ansal tower,
            Nehru place, delhi

My name is Olatunji Andrew Oladeji
            Case reference number: 2042453
            Mobile no: [protected]
            Aug 13, 2020
            Arey bhai what are you waiting for go file an FIR immediately. Police will help you out and others too who have been cheted.
            Please send compliant to Commisioner of police Delhi, I have already file the compliant against them, they took 66000 from me for Canada process, nothing they did for me

[protected]@nic.in, bk.[protected]@nic.in
            read this link

they have now changed the name of the company

they are cheats

Complaint against fraud migration agency. All mail proof attached along with this mail.

Fraud migration agency in Delhi- Global Visas

I would like to give you details about my issue.

I signed an agreement with a migration agent in Delhi on May 2010. I submitted all documents to them for verification.
              After initial consultation with Mr. Sudhanshu.Singh ( who was consultant at that time) advised that all my documents were clear and I should go ahead with the UK Tier 1 visa application.
              However, as per requirement I was asked to accumulate INR 2.5 lac for a period of 3 months under my savings account. Due to lack of required amount, Sudhanshu advised me to join my uncle’s fixed deposit (FD) and later arrange a letter from the bank to kick start the visa process. As per expert advise from
              Sudhanshu, I arranged the same and emailed it across tohim who approved the FD certificate.
              I did full payment of INR 60,000 to Global visas as their professional fees.
              I was briefed about the process and the documents required (as a part oftheir introductory call) by Jaspreet and Sudhanshu Singh. After checking my documents, they confirmed my scores and advised me to go ahead with UK Tier 1 visa application.
              After couple of days, Jaspreet from GV called to advise that my name should reflect in the FD Certificate for a minimum period of 3 months, to apply for visa. However, earlier Sudhanshu had confirmed to me that there is no such requirement as the FD is in my Uncle’s name in that bank for more than 3 months.
              I had no other option but to wait until 3 months. During this period, I enquired about the chances of change in immigration rules. Sudhanshu again confirmed that there is no possibility of any such change for a period of atleast 6 months.
              After 1.5 months, the Immigration rules were changed and I lost my eligibility for Tier1 visa as I was required to score minimum of 85 points instead of 80. Understanding that there was no more possibility to get through my application, I asked them to refund my amount. They advised me to manipulate my records and show extra income to gain extra points...but nothing worked out.

New plan..New visa..Here we go...New Zealand..

UK Immigration was a huge failure. Now, GV came up with a new plan “Newzeland immigration visa” as they did not wanted to refund my money. Later I got a call from a case consultant named Prashansa Khanna, who asked me to send all the required documents to her email ID. After checking my docs, she confirmed that I qualify for New Zealand immigration. I have mail proof with me
              Now, i was asked to pay a re-opening fees of “INR 14000” .
              I informed them that it was not feasible for me to pay any more money frommy side, then Sudhanshu (He was by then the Branch Manger) negotiated by giving me an option to pay reopening fees in two installments. First Installment of INR 7000 and remaining after the EOI approval.
              Hence, I paid an initial amount of INR 7000 to re-open my case.
              After all documents verification and all got a mail from case manger that my case has been to the New Zealand immigration office.
              I used to call them every week to inquire about my case status. Most of the time, they ignored my calls and not respond to emails.
              I have enough email proof saying that, my case is already submitted and waiting for New Zealand immigration office response.
              After few month I came to know that my case has been closed because I didn’t pay the remaining amount of INR 7000. There has been utmost unprofessionalism and delay from Global Visas which led me to distrust their promises or processes. With great regret, I decided to pay the remaining fees after my EOI approval with an interest rate of INR 28%.
              When I enquired about my EOI status, Varun from the Delhi Office asked me to pay INR10,500 (which is remaining amount + late payment charges) so that they can update the status of my EOI submission.
              He gave me an assurance that he will take charge of my case if I pay the remaining amount as well. I paid the amount and thereafter I have not been able to contact him neither through calls nor by emails.
              After paying INR 10500 Tony, my new case manger confirmed to me that I was not scoring 140-150 points while other case manager’s confirmed that I score 140-150 points easily.
              Tony confirmed that, nobody submitted my case so far and he apologized for all the inconvenience caused to me thus far.
              They harassed me a lot even after taking a big service charge from me. I wasted my two year for my file submission.
              i spent a lot of money other than their service charges, like calling to their UK, SA and AUS offices and sending international couriers.

One Mrs. Rupinder Kaur, case manager knows everything about this cheating. She resigned from global visas last month due to customer issues.(Rupinder ph no- [protected]) this a fraud international network.

They had taken fees from my credit card as uk pound in the month of May 2010.

This company which is in delhi taken my card details and told me that they will charge the amount in Indian Rupees but they charged in GBP . They take card from clients like me and then charged them through EPDQ which is fraud. In fact they are charging Indian Govt tax from us and they are paying that tax to UK which is a biggest fraud in India. They are transferring our Indian amount to UK government. Consultants of this company had given me false commitments and false information especially Pooja Baruah (contact number: [protected] and [protected]) and Sudhanshu Singh([protected]). These two peoples should put behind the bars.

I have all documents to prove my side. I contacted many Govt, they all say that there is no use in complaining against these agencies.
              Their address:
              Sudhanshu - head fraud - [protected]

M/s global visas india pvt ltd
              Ansal tower,
              Nehru place, delhi
              site address: www.globalvisas.com

They are not a member of CISC but they use CISC logo in their site.

So please help me out to get my money back from this agency and help poor people who are in the similar situation.

i believe only you can save us from this agency.

Awaiting your kind reply

Jibi Omman( case id with global visas[protected]
              Mobile: +91 [protected]

Jibi Omman
              +91 [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020
              They are all liars and you are right. I was also duped by them. May God do justice if they are doing it on purpose.
              MY CONTACT NUMBER IS [protected]

1ST CASE:-
              This is Vidya Pawar here, In the year 1/07/2009, when i was in UK on student visa I had
              applied for Skilled Labour Visa. My Ref. No. 909218. I had submitted all my document and paid
              1000 Pound in installment, and I had also made a draft for Candaian visa fees for my whole
              family and submitted it to the Global Visa. As my visa was expired I had applied for extension
              of my visa, and in that period I had medical problem so i withdrawn my case from UK visa
              office and came to India in Feb 2010, while coming to India I had informed Uk global visa
              office the reason of going back to india and they told me that Vidya submit your Police
              verification and IELTS. When i reached to India, I made my treatment and also informed Global
              visa through their Login Idand my baby was so small that no body can handle him I had informed
              that i am unable to do IELTS for sometime. They told me to contact Indian Global visa, and in
              India there was nobody who was taking care of my visa process, they always use to tell me to
              call uk and inform them. And in that period they informed me that because you have not
              submitted IELTS result that is why canadian government has refused your visa and they closed
              my file.
              I just want to ask them that without IELTS how did they apply for my visa and what happened to
              my canadian visa fees draft which i had paid.

2ND CASE:
              My husband had applied again through Global Visa for Work Permit on Feb 2012, and till now
              they didnt respnd any thing and they charge Eighty Thousand INR. They had send so many email
              id and website but till now no body contacted for interview. No interview, no response from
              employer and neither from global visa and when we asked them about the process they told that
              8 month is finished and we cant do anything and the money is only for assistance. We have got
              both the proof of contact letter and money which we have paid. And My husband is just Tenth,
              but he has got more than 7 years experienc, presently he is working in cruise.

VIDYA PAWAR
              I am Jincy John from Kuwait, This is our Global Visas Case ID: 1887091 and came to know about Global Visas Canada Immigration Agency via advertisement and accordingly i joined after lots of information from their office staff for the LPN Canada process, though we opt forRegistered NurseCanada PR Process, Agency informed that the seats for Registered Nurse category was filled and next will start only on June 2012. After that they told we have Licence Practical Nurses Vacancy we will process as a LPN, after that they told you have to make first payment of Rupees 22, 000/-

I paid Rs.22000/- on 16-Nov-2011 for starting the process and after 2weeks they informed that no more seats available for even LPN process, so they convinced us for joining Quebec Registered Nurse PR Programme stated it will take only 6-8 months; if needed can move to other provinces of Canada after reaching there. French is the common language of Quebec and we enquired about the need for French exam many times and the Global visas staff replied that there is no need to write French Exams as your points for processing is already fulfilled.

Because of this non requirement of French exams as per their information, we decided to start the process and we sent all the needed documents in time. On January they mailed that, for submitting the application the due payment of Rs 44000/- to be paid soon and we did without any delay. Then whenever we are asking for the updates they reply, the concerned staff is on leave or any other excuses like that .Until now it is evident that no process is been started from their side and the staff who is supposed to do our case is also changed twice.
              Later after frequent compulsion by us to know the exact updates, new staff is appointed for continuing our case and it was informed that the process will start from the beginning and to submit all the documents attested by the notary, moreover French exam is also mandatory. We did all the requirements as per the need of global visas, but it is really bad to say at this moment that French is necessary. We did not opt for this process if they informed us regarding this in the beginning. By false information they convinced us for Quebec process, even they did not give us a chance to discuss our process with the case manager.
              Now we really lost our hope with the global visas Canada immigration process and we do not want to continue our case and it is clearly evident that no mistakes has occurred from our side, what happened is we trusted the information’s given by the staff of global visas.
              More ever find out that, this happens not onlyfor us, but also for many Nurses, they are not doing any process simply taking money from candidates

Whenever i am asking Refund they are saying it is not possible, your refund Status get from UK Office, I don’t have any relation with UK office, I am holding their Contract Letter, Till the time i didn’t sign that Agreement letter also, They are mention there if they made any mistake from their side, they will return full amount, but they are not giving my money back, i don’t know why, I am not understanding why they are saying like that.., They didn’t start our work till the time, they didn’t done anything for us,
              Whenever i am calling to global visas Delhi office, no body giving proper response, Everybody telling i am not responsible person, i asked so many time who is the responsible person, till the time i didn’t get ant proper reply from them,

Global Visas Case ID: 1887091

Jincy John
              Kuwait
              Ph:- +[protected]
              Email- [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@yahoo.co.in
              Dear Jincy even I was also approcehd But I didnot gone with after cross checking on the consumer complaint websites and I also declined them not intrested and the case manager who called to start this visa work also misbehaved on call and email.I hope these people are working like a fraud.

But may contact apexvisas they are good and I am also even trieng to go with them but wait for some time I am still cross checking and if any upadates I will approch.
              Hi John

I Am also planning to go with Apex visas do let us know about their credibility.

Thanks & Regards
              Anup Kadam
              Hi John & Anup,

Have you guys gone ahead with Apex Visas?
              Whats the feedback?
              Hi John/Anup,

I am also planning to go with Apex any updates on this? please let us know.

Pranoti

Global Visas — Money back claim [Resolved]

I got the services from Global visa because of google searching. They are making fool hundreds of people and no one is taking...

I would like to give you details about my issue.

I signed an agreement with a migration agent in delhi on oct 2010. I submitted all documents including bank draft, certifictes to m/s global visas

I submitted my all documents in the month of dec 2010. I got a official mail from them that they have submitted my file in canadian govt authorities on 4th feb 2011. I asked pod details of courier as my DD had not encashed even after 2 months of submission. I used to call their uk office.

south africa office and delhi office daily. I never got pod details of my file submission at intake office canada. Then they agreed that my file has been

misplaced some where in uk office. They asked me to send all documents again.in the month of april 2011. I re organised

all my documents and send to them in the month of april 2011. They did not submtt my file even after senting all my documents to them. Then i visited their office at delhi and bought back all my documents in the month of may 2011.

They harrassed me a lot even after taking a big service charge from me. I wasted my one year for file submission.

i spent a lot of money other than their service charges.

There are a list 12 victims with me. they still cheating poor people of india.

The victims is given below:

sijjo: [protected] victim for canada

Prashnat: [protected] victim for canada

Arun: [protected] victim for canada

varun: [protected] victim for canada

Pankaj serawat: [protected] victim for australia

Taranpreet: [protected]

sarvmeet: [protected]

sonia: [protected]

Harpal anad: [protected]

Raj Kumar [protected]

Padmini [protected].

one mrs rupinder kaur, case manager knows every thing about my case. she resigned from global visas last month due to customer issues.(rupinder ph no- [protected]) this a fraud international network.

They had taken fees from my credit card as uk pound in the month of oct 2010.

I have all documents to prove my side. i contacted many govt agencies like local police, crime branch delhi, and vigilence cell delhi. they all say that there is no use in complaining against these agencies. i fear to go to their office. they act like gundaas in their talks.

Their address:

M/s global visas india pvt ltd

ansal tower

nehru place, delhi

sudhanshu - head fraud - [protected]

site address: www.globalvisas.com

they are not a member of cisc but they use csic logo in their site.

So pls help me out to stop these agency from cheating poor indians.

i believe only you can save us from this agency.

pls support us

Awaiting your kind reply

binduShijo( case id with global visas[protected]

alookkaran house

nambhzhikkad.p.o

mattam

thrissur, kerala - 680602 ph no [protected]
                Aug 13, 2020

Global Visas is just a bunch of highly unprofessional & unethical people...I am one of the victim of Global Visas - Nehru place (Delhi) office...whereby I was cheated around Rs.50,000 & on top of that lost the opportunity to get my Visa just because of these cheaters....

Sudhanshu Singh (Branch Manager) is just a fool...no knowledge...no professionalism...

think ten times before dealing with them......
                  Aug 13, 2020

I am Satish I have applied for Tier1 Visa in Global visas I made 24, 000 as my Inisial payment using my credit card I gave them all card details, due to some problems I am unable to show the fund in my bank for visa process, I told them to stop my process for some time after depositing the amount in bank I will start my process over the mail and phone I informed them, after that without my knowledge they have made a transaction of 18, 000 using my card I made a call to global visas they are not answering .
                  They are the cheaters don’t give any of yours card details to global visas they are cheaters
                  This is to warn all visa seekers to avoid Global Visas. They are a fraud company and are seemingly well connected with the underworld in New Delhi.
                  They have their offices in Nehru Place in New Delhi, a known hotbed of criminal activity, and home to all sorts of fraudulent work. All the pirated software makers openly sell their wares in this area.
                  Global Visas claim to get you any visa for a laughable fee. HSMP (Tier 1) visa for the UK will cost you no more than 1.5 lakh rupees, and that's crazy.
                  They post a UK office address and phone number, but the calls to UK are answered by an Indian boy with a fake british accent. They will make you sign a contract for giving you personalized attention, then copy-paste stuff from the UK Home Office website and call it "sharing intellectual property".
                  They are also known to promise work permits, but will cheat you out of the deal once the cash is paid up and tell you your visa application was rejected.
                  They have even posted this on their website:
                  This article claims to tsk-tsk at Indian people who go abroad on visitor visas and then default by becoming illegal immigrants. They fail to mention that these innocent people were duped by them by being promised residency permits. They claim that Indians are duping the system, when it is they who are duping the people who come to them looking for a better life abroad.
                  Please come forward with your views if you have been cheated by Global Visas, and let's make life difficult for these gangsters.
                  Hi.

Please complain about global visas as per site guides.These are the people who gave
                  Global visas the license to do business...

Rgds
                  Abhijeet
                  Thank you for the posting on this website against Global Visas. I am one of the people conned by them and I plan to try to get my money back. I plan to write to the oisc as well just amazed how your complaints didnt even get them a fine. I think that beside the oisc you should write to all the accreditation agencies they mention on their website and also to bbc watchdog, if you google that you will see this is a television program which investigates shams and companies conning people.. BBC will put your story on prime time television and this will bring lots of bad publicity for them which they deserve.

I am planning to write letters to ALLL THE accreditation agencies they have on the website, plus THE OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING which regulates the way the companies operate, plus the BBC television plus you could contact with your story as well the tabloid newspapers in uk like News of the world, Daily Mail, the sun, they would be delighted to have a story like that on their hands.

the more people will complain through the right channels like oisc.co.uk there is a bigger chance the company will be struck off for bad practices so we need to join forces and complain

global visas promise you are elligible for any visa, they take the money, if you are not eleigible they dont give a refund, they never answer phones after they took your money, the conditions on their website are different than the condition they send to the clients, even if you change your mind before you provide them with any documentation they want to charge you full fees even for a phone call where they only took your basic details, they want to charge fees for work they have never done and they promise to get you visas you are not eligible for
                  Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. Global Visas is a cheating company. v
                  To people who dont know where to complain and they I have an idea: why dont you contact the daily mail news paper in the United Kingdom, they can run a story about the scam that Global Visas are running. So why dont you write your complaint to newspaper reporters, they would love a good story to investigate. For all the people who dont know where to send their complaint I have put together the email addresses of Daily Mail reporters, just send your complaints to the following email addresses( you can mention in your complaints that Global Visas has unfair terms in the contracts they offer to their clients, terms trapping their customers into paying full fees but Global Visas having no obligations at all in case of bad advice given – they call it expertise- or in case they would delay your visa or not return calls and emails):
                  so keep on complaining to:

s.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, s.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, v.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, e.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, d.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, j.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, d.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, r.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, m.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, peter.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, d.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, p.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, r.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, t.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, f.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk

Remember if you dont complain nothing will change so lets get this company investigated properly by the newspapers
                  hi i too lost my money for nothing, my mistake i goggled for Australian immigration and i spoke to them .

global visas says, our fees are for providing our expert information and advice during our consultation .consultation takes place within 72 hours of becoming our client ( THEY WONT CONTACT YOU AFTER FIRST CALL AND YOU DON'T GET ANY ANSWER TOO) .you may pay a deposit but you must pay rest of the fees with in 30 days. We will take the money from your account if you make the first payment by credit card or debit card .we can take the next payment from the same card.( NO DOUBT ONCE YOU GAVE YOUR CARD DETAILS YOU LOST YOUR 2000 POUNDS ) .at this stage consultation has been completed and therefore services rendered in line with our contract .

there for your clients claim that the goods haven't been received is with out substance and in fact a fraudulent action .
                  as per global visas i lost 2000 pound and am a fraud . thanks to Google .