Global Visas

Global Visas Complaints & Reviews

Global visas is a league of fraudster. Pooja Baruah, Rajesh, Varun and Madhvi Guleria all are involved in credit card scam. these guys took my credit card no. in the pretext of immigration and charged more money than discussed, since then never picked up phone. these guys must be caught asap. they are all blacklisted scamster.
THIS COMPANY IS BIG TIME FRAUD FIRST THEY PROMISE ME TO PROVIDE JOB OFFER IN CANADA WITH IN SIX MONTHS AND THEY ASK ME TO PAY THEM Rs-90, 000+VAT. AND I PAID THEM WHOLE AMOUNT LAST YEAR IN DECEMBER AND NOW ITS BEEN MORE THEN SIX MONTHS I DID OT GET ANY THNG FROM THIS COMPANY APART FROM LINKS. I NEED HELP TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THEN CAN SUMONE PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW I CAN GET MONEY BACK FROM THEM
MY CONTACT NUMBER IS [protected]

I have paid my all fees,to the company in one shot and after 2 months the rules had changed and i asked them to refund my fees,but they are not doing that.
    Hi Pranav...I truely agree with you...Global Visas is just a bunch of highly unprofessional & unethical people...I I am also a victim of Global Visas - Nehru place (Delhi) office...Sudhanshu Singh (Branch Manager) is just a fool...no knowledge...no professionalism...
    how i wish i read about global visas before been a victim.please watch out for the sales guy, he has a way of lorring victims to giving out there credit cards.all i know is that one day they will be caught and justice will prevail.
    I am also a victim of Global Visas and they refuse to answer any complaints or calls. They will not give me my £1500 back. I hate them.
    read this link

they have now changed the name of the company

they are cheats

well my case is going on with global Visas. This company which is in delhi taken my card details and told me that they will charge the amount in Indian Rupees but they charged in GBP . They take card from clients like me and then charged them through EPDQ which is fraud. In fact they are charging Indian Govt tax from us and they are paying that tax to UK which is a biggest fraud in India. They are transferring our Indian amount to UK government. Consultants of this company had given me false commitments and false information especially Pooja Baruah (contact number: [protected] and [protected]) and Sudhanshu Singh([protected]). These two peoples should put behind the bars.
      Aug 13, 2020
      I was about to pay to them for Visa Application and Contract when I came across above content. Thanks a lot guys you saved my money.

[protected]@yahoo.com
      Yes these people fraud and not giving any service to the customers and even after paying total amount there is no response and no process is going on for me and I have paid around 85 thousands still no service at all and no response to calls

Laxmi
      MY CONTACT NUMBER IS [protected]
      I am very thankful of all these guy&galswho spotted these fraudster before me.I m too just depo Rs13500 yesterday i.e.[protected]..But at right time i search for there landline numbers on search engine & i found lot complaint.Spl Thanks to Rupinder Kaur...Arun & Varun
      Harmel Singh Distt Technical Coordimator under Info.Tech.Punjab duty at DC office-Ludhiana..[protected]
      if any guy wants Computer Diploma of 1/2 Or upto 3-4 yrs to fill ur any type of gap.Then freely contact to me.As i am also running a computer Insttitute[GIIT ®] since 1998.so i can give these diplomas in back dates also..
      [protected]@gmail.com & [protected]@sify.com-[protected]
      I too would have not lost any money if read this post earlier. I lost 72, 000 rupees for their IES solutions. They just provide job links that is available in internet and asks us to apply for job.

What is nice thing...

I filed a case in consumer court and waiting for the result.
      I got the money back after filing a case at consumer court. Also i made a complaint at MARA. They lost their accreditation from MARA.

Myself, Santosh Kumar a victim of Global Visas.

Case ID - 1395676
        Emai-id - [protected]@rediffmail.com

For processing the Tier-1 Visa for UK. I have given Rs. 41,138(me 20,000 and my friend Ajay 20,000) from credit card but this organization is totally involved fraud activities.

I try to contact in their provided contact personal and non-personal(official) numbers but the involving persons not want to discuss the matter with us(some they cut the phone, put the call in hold, call busy etc).

Provide personal/non-personal contact:

Even I send reminder mails in their personal email they don't response me a single times.

Pooja.[protected]@globalvisas.com,
        sudhanshu.[protected]@gmail.com,
        sudhanshu.[protected]@globalvisas.com,
        [protected]@globalvisas.com,
        [protected]@globalvisas.com

Hope so you punished these Organization who involving in these types of fraud activities, who making the consumer in trouble.
        Global Visas Money Scam and Fraud
        Global Visas Money Scam and Fraud
        Aug 13, 2020
        Shudanshu Singh WROTE ALL THESE POSITIVE COMMENTS HIMSELF. I AM PROOF FOR IT. HE IS A CHEATER AND RUNS A COMPANY WHICH HAS A SILLY LITTLE CONTRACT. I CAN PROMISE YOU ONCE YOU HAVE PAID UR MONEY U WILL NOT RECIEVE THE SERVICE YOU DESERVE. THE EMPLOYEES WILL ONLY ANSWER THERE PHONE WHEN ITS A NEW "SALE" ONCE THE DEPOSIT IS TAKEN THEY WILL TAKE THE OUTSTANDING FEE FROM UR CARD WITHOUT EVEN INFORMING YOU. THEN THEY WILL SAY THT U HAVE A CONTRACT THAT ONCE YOU HAVE HAD A 5 MIN CONSULTATION WITH A "LEGAL CASE WORKER" U R LIABLE TO PAY THERE OUTSTANDING FEE. THERE LEGAL CASE WORKERS DO NOT EVEN HAVE GCSES FORGET HAVING A LAW DEGREE. THEY PASS THE OISC LEVEL 1 TEST WHICH MY DOG CAN PASS TOO AS IT IS ALL COPIED AND PASTED FROM GOOGLE. Sudhansu Singh IS A CROOK AND A CHEATER HE WILL ROB U IF HE HAS TOO. THE COMPANY IS NOT EVEN ON HIS NAME ITS UNDER HIS WIFES NAME. HE IS A PRICK AND WILL NOT REFUND UR MONEY AS HE DOESNT HAVE ANY MONEY TO REFUND. U PAY HIM HE SURVIVES U STOP PAYING HIM HE WILL MOVE INTO A COUNCIL FLAT.I and Santosh have already attached our credit cards details and agreement with them.
        This company fraud address:

716 International Trade Tower,
        Nehru Place,
        New Delhi-110 019

Telephone: +[protected]
        Fax: +[protected]
        Global Visas Scammed Me £3000 for a Entrepreur visa. They never did nay work and would answer my calls. Google Lets them advertise with them. IM NEVER USING GOOGLE AGAIN!

Lets all let Google know and stop Global Visas comitting fraud.

Report www.globalvisas.com to Google. Tell them about what they did to you on the following email addresses.

[protected]@google.com AND [protected]@google.com
        hi i too lost my money for nothing, my mistake i goggled for Australian immigration and i spoke to them .

global visas says, our fees are for providing our expert information and advice during our consultation .consultation takes place within 72 hours of becoming our client ( THEY WONT CONTACT YOU AFTER FIRST CALL AND YOU DON'T GET ANY ANSWER TOO) .you may pay a deposit but you must pay rest of the fees with in 30 days. We will take the money from your account if you make the first payment by credit card or debit card .we can take the next payment from the same card.( NO DOUBT ONCE YOU GAVE YOUR CARD DETAILS YOU LOST YOUR 2000 POUNDS ) .at this stage consultation has been completed and therefore services rendered in line with our contract .

there for your clients claim that the goods haven't been received is with out substance and in fact a fraudulent action .
        as per global visas i lost 2000 pound and am a fraud . thanks to Google .

I am Ajay Kumar, from Bangalore.I & my friend Santosh was processing our UK tier 1 visa through Global Visas (A Delhi based company). They promised me to give 5 year tier1 (General) visa. But they did not tell us all the term and condition of tier1 general visa like it is two year visa after that you have to apply for extension.We started with giving Rs. 20000 through Santosh credit card. After one week they withdraw Rs. 20000 money from credit card without letting us. When we called them to return our money back which you guys withdrew without informing us. Then they said returning of money impossible for us. When we used to call them they are not picking phone. Now we tired with them. They are not responding at all. So we want our whole money back. While applying only we had doubt that they are involved in fraud only because they were asking credit card no and password. Global Visas a bull sit company do not have any knowledge about getting visas.
          I need help from your side to get my money back. tell us what should we need to do to get my money back. I have attached my agreement with this mail and credit card transaction.I believe will get a fair Judgment with consumer complaints.

Highly awaiting for your reply
          My case ID is :1386362
          Aug 13, 2020
          I agree with Ajay, this company is totally involved in fraud and nothing else. they used to call guys who are looking to settle in abroad and they will try to get their credit cards details once you revealed your credit cards details they will withdraw money from your credit cards without informing you. once you paid them full money they will not respond and will not pick up phone calls. For my case i spoke to Sudhansu Singh (Head India Operation) most corrupted guys regarding my money back. he said to me once you signed our agreement he is not going to return a single money. So initially they will try to you sign on a agreement in their agreement they have one form where you have to give your name, Address amount of money that you have paid initially and your credit card or debit card or internet banking details like credit card no, Password CVS no. if you provided all these info to them immediately they will withdraw all money that you have in your bank. means they will rob you completely and they will not respond and will not pick up your phone as well. if you visit their office they will say once we taken money it is impossible to us to return your money back. they have three girls named Pooja Baruawa, Jaspreet Dang, Kalpana and three boys Karan, Navneed and Varun. These guys may call you and will promised that they are brand in making your visa completely without any risk. they will speak like they are really involved in legitimate business and will process your visa without risk. But these guys Pooja Baruaw, Jashpreet Dang, Kalpna, Karan, Naveed and Varun completely involved in fraud case.once you paid Pooja Baruaw, Jashpreet Dang, Kalpana, karan, Naveed and Varun are not going to call you and you will feel your just robbed by your mistake and after that you will not even think to buy a online ticket.

These guys are fully involved in Corruption, Money scam, Online Robbery, playing with innocent citizen ambitions and spoiling the online business

Sudhanshu Singh
          Pooja Bruaw
          Jashpreet Dang
          Kalpana
          Karan
          Varun
          Naveed
          For processing Tier-1 UK Visa I have given Rs. 20, 000 but I felt, I lost the faith on Global VISAS because this organization is not just only doing money scam but also cheating by doing different activities.

I am one of customer(named - Santosh) who faced the issue. In last few weeks these people not just ignoring to communicating with me but also not picking the phone(and make yourself phone call busy, cut the call, put the phone in hold etc etc).

Even I try to communicate with mail but they don't reply a single mail.
          Before processing the Global VISAS different people( Sudhanshu Singh, Pooja Barua, Jaspreet, Navneet etc) communicate with us but now they don't want to communicate with me.

My case id : 1395676
          Email- [protected]@rediffmail.com

A gang of Global visas people involving

Sudhanshu Singh,
          Pooja Barua,
          Navneet,
          Gurpreet Gaur
          Kalpana

[protected]@google.com AND [protected]@google.com
          I am Pramathnath Devarakonda, has lost Rs.72, 000.00, I paid money from my brother's Credit card for CANADA Processing.

Initially a lady will call you for the processing ( Mostly by Pooja Baruha)and She will abscond after as soon as they receive the money and she will involve other people to respond to divert the case.

Then comes Sudhanshu singh with some generic reasons and explains that Pooja Baruha has resigned and she is no more working out for the company.

when you realize that you have been betrayed, all your money will be lost and they will never respond and even never lift the phone calls.

MY CASE ID: 1039992
          E-Mail: d.[protected]@yahoo.com

All I need is Money Back from this people.

These Fellows has cheated me and robbed my money. This Global VISAS is a BIG BIG SCAM.

I request people not to fall in this scam. Be Aware of GLOBAL VISAS.. DO NOT FALL IN TO THE PREY

GLOBAL VISAS took a pre payment of 1500 pounds for a simple visa application after 25 days of not responding to my questions or phone calls I requested a refund for lack of service, I have had no response. I obtained the visa myself within the waiting period. Totally un professional SCAMMERS
            Aug 13, 2020
            They cheated me as well seems they have cheated hundreds of people, how do they get away with it!
            First Global Visas they are not solicitors, barristers or lawyers, they are just advisers but they want to charge you 1000 pounds per hour for a phone call only giving you info that is free of charge on the home office website.

The person selling you the contract will promise you anything you want in order to make you sign a contract and get your credit card details. If after talking to your case worker it proves that what the sales agent told you is wrong they still want to charge you full fees for talking to the case worker even though what she told you is only a correction of the info the sales agent gave you .Even if the give you the wrong information they still want to charge you as whatever they say to you they call expertise and then guess what they talk to you on the phone and the phone call is not recorded so anything they say to you or you say to them cannot be proved in court because it was during an unrecorded phone call. So basically is your word against theirs. I believe it is an obvious way of misleading customers to sign a contract that is is clearly disadvantageous for them.

Even though the sales agent tells you the fee for the whole application is a sum, the contract you sign says that the fee is only for an initial consultation and the rest of the work is done for free. The sales agent doesnt actually tell you what it says in the contract, he tells you a lie to make you sign a contract.

So in other words if after the initial consultation ( we do not know exactly what that consultation implies as the contract is very slippery) they decide not to file a single document for you or do any work you cant get your money back because the work they said they would do for you and they didnt is free of charge according to the contract. The contract is designed basically with unfair and illegal contract terms in order to rob people off their money.I do not believe this company intends to do any work for you and help you in any way, they just want a signed contract and your credit card details so that they can ignore your calls and emails after that.

So to people who want to know what to do my advice is KEEP ON SENDING LETTERS, KEEP ON COMPLAINING

If you are from the UK you can follow the next steps, if you are in another country you may be able to sue them using www.moneyclaim.gov.uk if you have a friend in UK who can receive at his home address the court papers and can go to court in your behalf. So if you are in another country dug out all the skeletons in your closet, your relatives you forgot about in UK, friends and find someone in uk ;)

FIRST step is

complain to

they dont do much, wont help you get your money back but the fact that they investigate global visas
            will be a proof for you in case you go to court against them as they will send you a letter saying your complaint was received and is being investigated. plus if there are enough complaints maybe oisc can withdraw these peoples licence?

then go to trading Standards and complain

Trading Standards www.tradingstandards.gov.uk

1 Sylvan Ct
            Sylvan Way, Southfields Business Park, Basildon, SS15
            Get directions

After that try GORDON BROWN THE PRIME MINISTER

10 Downing Street,
            London,
            SW1A 2AA

You can fax the Prime Minister on[protected]. (From outside the UK, the number is [protected])

COMPLAIN TO PHIL WOOLAS THE MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION

2-6 Salisbury Square
            London
            EC4Y 8JX
            email: nalini.[protected]@oft.gsi.gov.uk

they may not send you an answer right away but they do take companies to court if there are enough complaints so keep on complaining

then complain to the mirror newspaper investigators Penman and Sommerland, you can find them on this link http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/2008/12/trading-standards-scambusters.h...

[protected]@mirror.co.uk

try daily express

write to the TV stations
            [protected]@bbc.co.uk, [protected]@sky.com

also daily mail

s.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, s.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, v.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, e.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, d.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, j.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, d.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, r.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, m.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, peter.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, d.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, p.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, r.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, t.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, f.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk

if there are enough complaints sent to them they can take the company to high court

for people who write complaints and go to court it is worth knowing that Liam Clifford, the founder of Global Visas is registered as disqualified in 2008 under section 7 of the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986 ( disqualification undertaking by an individual). and you can print this information from the internet from Companieshouse which is a website run by our wonderful government and use that in your court case

Also his business partner Carl Thomas of Windsor and co -owner of Global Visas is also registered as disqualified

This website offers free information for the public under The Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Data protection Act 1998 give people the right to see or receive information.
            The Freedom of Information Act gives the public the right to see official information held by public authorities and includes information held by Companies House.
            The Data Protection Act allows a member of the public to see the personal information that is held about them by organisations of all types, including Companies House.
            If you want to know what a disqualification means you can read

ALSO WHAT CAN HELP YOU IN YOUR COURT CASE AGAINST THIS COMPANY AND THEIR OWNERS IS THAT THEY HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY INCVESTIGATED BY THE NEWSPAPERS FOR RIPPING OFF THEIR CUSTOMERS AND POSTING FALSE ACCREDITATIONS

SO PRINT THE FOLLOWING THINGS AND TAKE THEM TO COURT WITH YOU

also Liam Clifford was stupid enough to admit himself in a press release that he was in JAIL at the Old Bailey

I quote:

“Once he was even arrested and thrown in the cells of the Old Bailey due to his previous government job of keeping people outside the UK. During his time in the Old Bailey cells he realised his country needs help and people who work for HM Government. UK Plc should never have to spend time in the cells for a job well done”

My personal interpretation of his press release is that he went to sleep one night in jail and he woke up thinking he was the next Mahatma Ghandi. If this is the case then Liam Clifford is just deluding himself and he should stop this delusion for the sake of his customers who deserve a much better service from a guy who is only 40 years old but he has already been in jail, disqualified, investigated by the newspapers for posting false accreditations and ripping off his clients.
            ;))

In case people have any doubt about Mr Clifford disqualification they can call or write to

Main Office
            Companies House
            Crown Way
            Maindy
            Cardiff CF14 3UZ
            Contact Centre : +[protected] available 08:30 to 18:00 (UK time) Email icon Email: [protected]@companies-house.gov.uk

in case you think you have something to report against a company you can also email it to

[protected]@companieshouse.gov.uk

Please note that any investigation that does not involve forms being filed at Companies House, but involves the conduct of a company and/or its officers may be carried out by Companies Investigation Branch.

Details of how to make a complaint to them can be obtained by contacting[protected] or visiting their website www.insolvency.gov.uk/cib/index.htm

Companies Investigation Branch
            Ground Floor
            21 Bloomsbury Street
            London WC1B 3QW
            Our e-mail address is:
            [protected]@cib.gsi.gov.uk
            Our Telephone Number is:

complain to your local MP ( member of parliament appointed by your constituency to fight for your rights in the parliament I think)
            to find your local MP use the following link

WITH EVERY COMPLAINT YOU WILL MAKE YOU WILL STICK METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING A CARROT UP MR CLIFFORDS ARSE. SO LETS STICK AS MANY CARROTS AS POSSIBLE SO HIS ARSE IS TOO SORE FOR HIM TO SIT DOWN.

BY THE TIME YOU FINISHED COMPLAINING A RIVER OF INK HAS FLOWN AND MR CLIFFORD HAS CURSED THE DAY YOU CALLED HIS OFFICE AND THEY TOOK YOUR MONEY:))

complain to God:))

I believe that by taking money from people wrongfully Mr Liam Clifford is committing a sin and the Bishop of the Catholic Church should receive from us a letter showing how Mr Clifford has sinned so he can lobby for us to Mr Clifford asking him to repent, pay the money back to people, and donate the money to the Church so that he doesnt burn in Hell in the afterlife.
            Lets ask for help from the Catholic Church, there must be a Catholic Church near where Mr Clifford lives that can ask him to repent.

The work the Church does is illustrated here

so lets contact

Bishop Bernard Longley
            Bishop Bernard Longley
            Bishop George Stack
            Bishop George Stack
            Vicar General (Monsignor Seamus O’Boyle)
            Monsignor Seamus O’Boyle
            Vaughan House
            46 Francis Street
            London SW1P 1QN
            (Administration Departments)
            Vaughan House

I mean folks Liam Clifford is selling his soul to Lucifer for the sake of a house in Croydon, London and a second hand car he is driving. I believe this is very cheap for his soul and Clifford should ask from Lucifer for a 13 million pounds mansion in Oxfordshire, a Ferrari Diablo and a helicopter to supervise his international fraud operation.

after that prepare yourself to take them to court( only in the UK, I dont know how you do this in India)

I found on the internet an article written about someone else about going to court which I will present below as the guy was very explicit

after that prepare yourself to take them to court( only in the uk, i dont know how you do this in India)

my advice is ... keep on complaining, keep proof of everything you did so you have chances in court and complain coz this is the only way to change things. send all your true stories to the authorities because if you dont complain nothing will ever change

there are people who dont have the time to complain or they dont know to whom to complain and that is why global visas is getting away with lots of money for doing no work at all

when you take them to court you can complain about unfair charges, unfair feees, no work done for the money, unfair contract terms( there is a law in uk about it so research it)

the truth will always shine through your stories, you just have to complain

So here is below the story I found on the net about how to sue them from the UK
            The name of this website, Moneyclaim Online, suggests a dodgy accident compensation service, like Claims Direct and all the other legal vultures who are pushing up our insurance premiums.

But Moneyclaim.gov.uk is actually a website produced by our own wonderful government. To be more specific this website is run by the Court Service of England and Wales, the people who do such a fine job of punishing all the baddies out there.

I stumbled upon Moneyclaim Online earlier this year when I was planning to sue Wilcon Homes over the faulty boiler in my house (that's a whole story in itself which you can read more about in my op about Wilcon Homes). I have sued a few people in the past; most notably NTL when they used to be called Cable & Wireless, and a dealer who sold me a car which I later found out was an accident write-off. I don't suffer fools (or crooks) gladly.

On both of these previous occasions I won my case, although I had found the system to be intimidating and rather bewildering for ordinary people (or the 'information underclass' as we are sometimes labelled - those o[censored]s who didn't go to public school and don't have dinner parties with friends in high places).

I am pleased to say, however, that the internet has changed the way in which ordinary folk can access justice. Or perhaps 'revolutionised' would be a better word. Although I have a very low opinion of Mr Blair and the New Labour machine, I feel that credit is due in one area. Several years ago Blair vowed that all government departments should be made more accessible to the public via the modern miracle of the worldwide web. This was one promise that Blair actually delivered - and the website I am reviewing is a good example of how Joe Public has been empowered with greater access to the "
            system".

From what I can gather, Moneyclaim Online was only launched last year (2001). Before this time you had to go to your nearest county court in person and obtain forms and leaflets if you wanted to sue someone. From my experience these courts were far from user-friendly. They were designed for solicitors who knew the way things worked - information was sparse and the staff were unhelpful at the best of times. Anyone entering the court building without formal dress was treated in a sneering and condescending manner.

But all that has changed. Whether you're looking for recompense from a crooked builder, or trying to get someone to pay you back a debt, you can now launch a county court claim from the comfort of your own home. Taking legal action against somebody need not be as daunting or expensive as you may think. And you don't need to pay a solicitor in order to sue someone (although I would still recommend getting good legal advice if you're unsure about the chance of your claim succeeding). As every case will be unique, I can not give an exhaustive guide to suing, nor can I give a guarantee that you will win, but hopefully I can give you a clear idea of how to use Moneyclaim Online.

You have to pay a fee to use the service (the fees are identical to the conventional snail mail method of issuing a claim), but the fee will be relatively small in relation to the amount you are claiming for, and will have to be refunded by the defendant if your claim is successful. The court fees are on a sliding scale but work out very roughly at 10% of the amount you are claiming, eg. a claim for between £1000-£5000 will cost you £115. If your claim is below £5000, the court will automatically allocate the case to the 'small claims track' which is a basically a more informal way of dealing with it.

Crucially you are going to need evidence. In a county court, the rules of evidence are not as formal as in a criminal co
            urt, so the judge is going to take a "common sense" look at the plausibility of the evidence presented by each party. Typical forms of evidence used in county courts are professional written reports, photographs and written statements from witnesses. You must be able to show that you gave the defendant a reasonable opportunity to settle the matter outside court. Keep a written log of every time you phoned or wrote to them. Send at least one letter to the defendant by Recorded Delivery (this will cost you 90p at any Post Office) in which you clearly outline the situation and set them a reasonable time in which to act, ideally 14 days. Clearly state that you are going to issue a County Court Claim against them unless they act within this time limit. Keep the Recorded Delivery receipt and a copy of the letter - these will form part of your evidence in court, in case the defendant denies that you gave them a fair chance to sort things out.

When you are ready to make your claim, log on to www.moneyclaim.gov.uk and register for a username and password. You then fill in a series of simple forms, providing information about yourself and the person you are suing. Finally you are asked to write the "Particulars of Claim" in less than 1080 characters, so keep it very concise and to the point. At this stage you only have to give an outline of the basic details of your claim, so limit it to a few sentences. You will have chance to go into more detail later on. The website then collects your payment of the court fee by credit or debit card. Once you're done, the claim will be posted off to the defendant at 10.00am the next working day. You will notice that your claim is issued by Northampton County Court who issue all online claims. The defendant will be given 14 days to respond. They may buy extra time for themselves by issuing an acknowledgement of service, which gives them a further 14 days to consider their options. If the defendant files a de
            fence then you will have to pay an extra £80 for an "allocation questionnaire" which is basically the next step in the process (but it's free if your claim is below £1000). Again, this £80 will have to be refunded by the defendant if your claim is successful.

Whether you decide to settle outside court, or go to a hearing, is entirely up to you, but remember that you can drop the claim at any moment until the day of the hearing. If you are suing a company, and the case goes to a hearing, then you should make sure the case is heard at the court nearest to you. Private individuals are given this advantage when suing a registered company. You will need to ask the court to transfer the case to your nearest County Court - they will do this free of charge. To find out the address of your nearest County Court, visit www.courtservice.gov.uk/notices/county/ccadd/circu its.htm (this does not apply, however, if you are suing an individual person - the case will be automatically be heard at THEIR nearest courtroom).

If your claim is successful, either because you won the court hearing, or simply because the defendant entered no response to your claim, you can progress the case online by applying for a warrant of execution. Basically this means the court bailiffs pay a visit to your defendant to seize goods which they sell at auction in order to pay you what you are owed.

I found the website extremely easy to use. For any of you who are familiar with internet banking, the interface is a similar kind of thing: a status bar displays the current progress of your claim (ie. Claim Issued, Acknowledgement Filed, Judgement Issued, Warrant Issued, etc.). All the terminology on the website is written in plain English, rather than legalspeak, which I found pleasing. The website includes a user guide, and each stage in the process is accompanied by a 'Help' button which gives you a pop-up window containing a text based explanation. Moneyclaim
            Online also has a helpdesk telephone number (charged at 0845 local rate) in case you get stuck at any point. I used the helpdesk on one occasion when I had a query and I found the staff to be prompt at answering the phone and extremely helpful.

As I mentioned earlier, I sued Wilcon Homes using Moneyclaim Online. I won the case by default because they did not enter a defence before the 14-day deadline, and I was able to complete the whole process through my computer without putting pen to paper. When my claim reached the stage at which I requested judgement, I was particularly impressed to see a feature on the site which enabled the claimant to add interest to the amount claimed. The website automatically calculates the interest at the current Bank of England rate. It was only about three pounds but I thought this was a great little touch which you would not get with the old paper-based system. Wilcon Homes paid me the full amount without a fight, which was slightly disappointing as I had been looking forward to pressing the 'Send Bailiffs' button!

I think this website is a breakthrough in the way ordinary people can access the legal system, which until now has been elitist, old-fashioned and arrogant. It's just a shame that nobody seems to know about the existence of this website - as far as I know it has not been advertised anywhere.

I hope this has been of some use to you. If you have any feedback on this opinion, or are aware of anything I have left out, please let me know.

DO NOT BE AFRAID YOU CANNOT GO TO COURT AS YOU DONT HAVE ANY RIGHTS, THERE ARE PLENTY OF LAWS IN UK TO PROTECT THE CONSUMERS, YOU CAN ALSO GET FREE ADVICE ABOUT YOUR CASE GOING TO A CHARITY CALLED CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU WHICH HAS OFFICES IN ANY TOWN IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

Their website is

for free legal advice in United Kingdom go to

after all this I wish you good luck in recovering your money from Global Visas, if they dont pay after you win in court just send the bailiffs to their office

my advice is ... keep on complaining, keep proof of everything you did so you have chances in court and complain because this is the only way to change things. send all your true stories to the authorities because if you dont complain nothing will ever change

when you take them to court you can complain about unfair charges, unfair fees, no work done for the money, unfair contract terms( there is a law in uk about it so research it), them wanting your credit card details before you submit any documents assessing your eligibility or chances of getting a visa, providing you with misleading information, there are endless reason but there are a few applying on your case so you have to stick to your case, just tell the truth and do your homework

the truth will always shine through your stories, you just have to complain

remember to tell the truth and do research and get lots of proof and witness statements, so get together with people who suffered like you, I had to do hours of researching myself into this matter, I was quite inexperienced and uninformed when I contacted Global Visas.

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT MR CLIFFORD, THE CONVICT, THE CROOK AND THE FRAUDSTER HAS THE NERVE TO BLAST MR GORDON BROWNS BIOMETRICS POLICY.;))

SO THE CROOK THINKS THE government IS NOOOOOO good:)) and he is the authority in immigration best to judge;))

I wrote a letter to Mr Brown pointing out Mr Cliffords press releases and asked Mr Gordon Brown to take his bazooka out and BLAST MR CLIFFORDS ARSE, NOW THAT MR BROWN HAS BEEN TO AFGHANISTAN LETS HOPE HE CAN AIM BETTER AT MR CLIFFORDS ARSE.

;)))))

HAHAHA

SO NOW DEAR READER, AFTER GETTING AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS 10 PAGES ARTICLE, ARE YOU READY TO FIRE SOME ROCKETS AT MR CLIFFORDS ARSE?:))

BECAUSE SURELY I GOT MY BAZOOKA OUT;)

HOW ABOUT YOU?;))
            hahahah;)

EVERYONE LETS SUE HIS ARSE ;))

DO NOT WORRY HE WONT PAY THE COUNTY COURT JUDGEMENT, HE WILL, BECAUSE HIS companies WERE CLOSED DOWN ALREADY IN 2006 WITH A WINDING UP ORDER, HE DOESNT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN;))

You just have to complain people do your homework, be honest and fight for your rights so we can live in a fairer world with no scams.

I believe in the freedom of speech and I believe in the peoples right to have access to information under The Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Data protection Act 1998 which give people the right to see or receive information. I believe everything I have said is true.

The information on these pages is provided free and for information only, and is provided 'as is'. Whilst believed to be correct, it is in no way comprehensive. It is provided for your interest only and is not intended to be relied on as formal legal advice. The posting of information on these pages is not intended to create a lawyer-client relationship, and you should not act or rely on this information without seeking professional advice. No liability is accepted therefore for any errors, or for any losses that may be incurred if it is relied on

read this link

they have now changed the name of the company

they are cheats

Somebody is putting defaming comments about me on the website without substantial proofs. Kindly delete it from your website else I will have to consult my lawyer.

Ranjan Arora
              Dear Rajan,

Consult your lawyer.

In India takes 20 years to go through court for any matter and by the time you get any decision through court you will probably have had a vasectomy, knotted your beard, had an sex change operation, and started believe you are the next Marilyn Monroe.

do you really have to waste our time posting here?

we want to read more interesting things
              ranjan,

dont reply to any of kitty kat comments..i am taking action...

Cheers
              yes tina you can take a lot of action

KIss my arse

how about that kind of action?
              thsii website is not going anywhere, is staying here to worry rajun, tina, machina, blobbina,

ooooooohhhhhhh Rajun, we are sooooo scared of your lawyer;)))

sooooooo scareeeedd:)
              HEY HEY HEY

THE ARTICLE ABOUT THE GLOBAL VISAS SCAM IS OUT IN THE MIRROR PAGES WHERE THEY INVESTIGATE SCAMS

READ THAT AND EAT YOUR HEART OUR LIAM CLIFFORD

if global visas was not a scam they would not feature in the section of the Daily Mail specialised in descovering and exposing scams

[protected]@google.com AND [protected]@google.com

Global visas is fraudlent company.. they just take money from the client and run away from thier services..

ranjan arora is not capable enough to handel the responsibilty of Branch manager...
                he do not have knowledge about the immigration and visas.
                he is an liability for the global visas as he is not a good manager....

i think he should be removed from the company.
                I would not agree with the above mentioned point made by Mr. Rahul. Global Visas is one most renowned companies and have wonderful services in terms of customer service. I have got my VISA done for UK and they have been exceptionally helpful specially Ranjan. I have informed Mr. Ranjan Arora and Global Visas management for these messages being posted by random people and have recommended them to consult thier lawyers to sue people since its a crime to post messages aganist a registered company and a person on the internet without substantial proof. Being a lawyer myself, I would ensure action is taken aganist such a person since this looks like work of an ex-employee who is just trying to show his wrath but he can land up in serious trouble.
                I agree with Tina...Ranjan is extremely cordial...the manager before Ranjan was hopeless and thank god he has been thrown out..
                just to let you know the mirror newspaper will write an article about the global visas scam, the above posting are from the Global Visas employees

THE MIRROR NEWSPAPAER IS WRITING AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE GLOBAL VISAS SCAM

READ THE PAPER GUYS
                Just to let you know all that you above posting is not by an kitty kat..he is an ex branch manager of global visa how is trying to defame the company. However, as quoted by me earlier, I have informed the matter to the employees and also the management at UK. Just to provide you with some facts - Ms. Kitty and Mr. Rahul, since I am lawyer, i am enlightening you on the laws in India:
                E-mail "bombing" is characterized by abusers repeatedly sending an identical email message to a particular address.

5. Sending threatening emails

6. Defamatory emails

7. Email frauds

8. IRC related

Your comments above would fall under 6 and 7 and under the Counterfeit Access Device and Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1984. I have sent an email to the editor of Mirror Newspaper to inform them about your comments above. Also as directed to me, I am taking print outs of this blog and filing a complaint to the cyber cell.

Thanks and regards
                Tina
                Ms. Kitty and Mr. Rahul are fake people and i agree with Tina...action must be taken...inform the website and they will take action too...
                Yes..we are taking action. The management I am sure has identified the person and they are taking action.
                Kitty,

Please reveal your real name "S"

David,

Please provide your number..since I need to have support info to support the case.

Tina
                Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others will not be tolerated as quote on this website.
                Dear Tina

you can kiss my arse.

your name was probably liam clifford in another life.

as for law and legal rights in India we know about that ... it takes 20 years to go through court in India. so take your scary tactics somewhere else.

If Rahul is an ex employee of Global Visas
                the fact that he postes on this site shows how dodgy this company is

Lots of people leave companies like Price Waterhouse, Aston Martin, Google, Amazon and they dont go blogging about their employers. Is only with dodgy companies that people feel the need to get some steam off and start blogging against their own employers..

If Tina is a a lawyer she must be a 2 penny per year lawyer if she has the time to sit on an Indian website and post stupid comments about laws that no one respects in India and that no one gets punished for in India because of the corruption.

You can print this blog, paint it, wipe your arse with it, chew it and no one will care.

It is called freedom of speech and the only people defending Global Visas are their own employees.

Global Visas employees spend more time posting fake positive reviews on the internet than helping their paying customers.
                Only uneducated people get into lewd comments. i belong to a respectable family hence I dont want to abuse someone on a public forum...words used by you "arse" shows the kind of family you belong to. I pity your parents...all the best...pity for your new employer
                As far as 2 penny lawyer is concerned, I have already taken the requisite action aganist this blog and your email id is about to get tracked. All the best and I hope you will be a lot more busier in the coming days fighting a lawsuit in the Indian court of law for the next 20 years of your life for defaming someone on a public forum...Thanks for giving us enough evidence to create a case of defamation...any comments are most welcome from you since it would help us further to project our case in a better light in front of the law..
                Hey hey pl stop fight
                hello Tina i'm very much impressed wid ur comments but just think "jiske pair na hui baiwai so wo ka jane peer parai" they r shouting coz they hv pain as just like me One reputed abroad placement co from south india has done wid me i'm waiting from last near about 3year for there appointendnt letter can you tell me what can i do pl reply me wil send you detail tnx
                rgds
                Dear Tina

KISS MY ARSE

no one will listen to you in any court of law in india, they have better things to do.

KISS my arse

if you are an indian lawyer how comes you dont have an indian name?
                you can kiss my arse
                hahahahah

i dont think you are a lawyer, you must be one of the Global Visas employees hired specially to write on blogs against their own employees and customers

how much do they pay you?

2 pence per year?

I believe that is too much
                dear Tina

you said Global Visas is a reputable company?

well why dont you read the newspapers

they are so reputable they keep on getting caught lying and cheating by the press
                Kitty Kat, I think you are to eager to get ur arse kissed...this is the wrong forum...please go to the forum meant for people like you...i get paid 2 pence but the kind of language you have, i doubt if you are hired by any decent and reputed company..i can recommend you for few bars...and i am on my job now...so kitty kat, thanks again for further comments...i would welcome more from you so that we can form a proper case of defamation..so keep these comments pouring in...
                kiss my arse tina, and put this on your defamation case.

kiss my arse

are actually a tina or are you a transvestite with a dick who is having a transgender operation?

tina the tranny blogging on the net to get her 2 pence per year salary?

do you need us to donate for your transgender operation tina?
                tina says... the management has identofied the person and we are takling action

so are you saying global visas is taking action against their own employees as well?

now they have problems not only with their customers who call OISc, now they have problems with their own employees

sounds like a very dodgy and incompetent company to me..

anyone else agreeing here?

who else is global visas taking action against? Gordon Brown? God? Allah?

is there anyone yet against whom Global Visas hasnt taken any action yet?

I bet they havent sued yet Betty Boop?

hahahahahah;)))
                Tina Says...

Number one: directed to you by who?

number two:
                phoooooooaaaaa I am soooooo scared of cyber cell:)) When are you going to complain about me to Dark Vader, Night Rider, Sleepy Hollow, Ghostbusters???? Come on, you cannot report me only to cyber cell!!!:))) Isnt that a character from I Robot the movie??:)

hahahahahaha:))
                Dear Rahul,

Dont be scared of Global Visas liam clifford and Ranjan, they cant do anything to you, all they do is scare people but they cant do anything against them. In india takes yaers to sue anyone and they cant enforce any judgement.

Do not worry about what they can do to you, I would suggest pay a hacker to bring down their website or to optimize the search in google so when people search Global Visas they only get the complaints website.

They can do anything to you, they just like to scare people, thats all.

Hire a hacker to get their website down and change the google searches so no one can find their website.

do not be scared
                liam clifford is just a guy who has been in jail and who has lots of court judgements against him already in UK, just no one in India knows that, he has been convicted many times in UK and he is running out of time as the authorities are investigating him.

hire a good Indian hacker
                HEY HEY HEY

READ THAT AND EAT YOUR HEART OUR LIAM CLIFFORD

Global Visas Scammed Me £3000 for a Entrepreneur visa. They never did any work and would answer my calls. Google Lets them advertise with them. IM NEVER USING GOOGLE AGAIN!

Lets all let Google know and stop Global Visas comitting FRAUD.

[protected]@google.com AND [protected]@google.com

Global visas, have frauded about 1 lakh rupee, by missleading me. finally they have closed my file saying simply that the Australian govenment regulation has changed.

this is a genuine case and i have lost a hard earned money, now totally depreseed on what to do.
                  i was wondering how easy it is to cheat someone and cheater are just let away without any problems

any body who wants to very the details please find below the details of the weblink and my username and password.

Your password and username for our online tracking system is:

User Name sangeetkumar1
                  Password OU3R3tRO

if there is anything you could help me with kindly do so
                  Fraud, Cheater
                  Global visas are the biggest cheats you can know I do not know why people would use them, if they read these articles
                  global visa is big cheater
                  yes they once you paid for nameshake they used to create login id and password for you on ther website so that they can ask some more money. once you paid full money they will not respond at all

[protected]@google.com AND [protected]@google.com

the global visas which is website www.globalvisas.com never believe they give you guarentee of visa and they told you they will money if you will not get visa but never you can get visa after rejection of your visa even there is no mistakes of you there is mistakes of globals visas they told you they send money to uk head office they will return money they are kill them all workers of global visas they cheat indian people
                    I am totally agree with you.This company is fraud, they don't have professionalism.They are just sitting to take money and they dont know anything about how to get visas.It is a bull company.They will say that we will refund the money but they never do this and once you paid the full amount after that they will not even call you.

[protected]@google.com AND [protected]@google.com
                    global visas is bull service...co
                    They just care about signing people up. They tell you what you want to hear. When I went to the office in uk London they all cheer every time someone signs someone up and celebrate on how many thousand of pounds they are pulling into business. Once you have case officer they will not even give you the time of day.

1ST CASE:-
                    This is Vidya Pawar here, In the year 1/07/2009, when i was in UK on student visa I had
                    applied for Skilled Labour Visa. My Ref. No. 909218. I had submitted all my document and paid
                    1000 Pound in installment, and I had also made a draft for Candaian visa fees for my whole
                    family and submitted it to the Global Visa. As my visa was expired I had applied for extension
                    of my visa, and in that period I had medical problem so i withdrawn my case from UK visa
                    office and came to India in Feb 2010, while coming to India I had informed Uk global visa
                    office the reason of going back to india and they told me that Vidya submit your Police
                    verification and IELTS. When i reached to India, I made my treatment and also informed Global
                    visa through their Login Idand my baby was so small that no body can handle him I had informed
                    that i am unable to do IELTS for sometime. They told me to contact Indian Global visa, and in
                    India there was nobody who was taking care of my visa process, they always use to tell me to
                    call uk and inform them. And in that period they informed me that because you have not
                    submitted IELTS result that is why canadian government has refused your visa and they closed
                    my file.
                    I just want to ask them that without IELTS how did they apply for my visa and what happened to
                    my canadian visa fees draft which i had paid.

2ND CASE:
                    My husband had applied again through Global Visa for Work Permit on Feb 2012, and till now
                    they didnt respnd any thing and they charge Eighty Thousand INR. They had send so many email
                    id and website but till now no body contacted for interview. No interview, no response from
                    employer and neither from global visa and when we asked them about the process they told that
                    8 month is finished and we cant do anything and the money is only for assistance. We have got
                    both the proof of contact letter and money which we have paid. And My husband is just Tenth,
                    but he has got more than 7 years experienc, presently he is working in cruise.

VIDYA PAWAR