Go Leisure International

Go Leisure International Complaints & Reviews

Dear all,

We have been given holiday package on stamp paper by go lesuire at their Navi Mumbai, office we...

We( B. Ganesh Alva and kushala Ganesh alva) tried to call many times to GLI HPL . But no response. This cheated us and many more people. Now we decided not to go any tour . So please refund our money of RS 45000.as soon as possible.
Feb 15, 2021
Updated by Kushala Ganesh Alva
Amount is RS.47, 500 . Please refund our money as soon as possible.
Feb 15, 2021
Updated by Kushala Ganesh Alva

Please refund my amount

I have taken plan for go leisure for holidays and paid around 52k to them two years before.
      The phone number mentioned...
      The package details are: 1 lakhs 60 thousand date bought: dec 24, 2018 the 3 company offices are shut in pune & mumbai. There...
      Myself santosh gaikwad, i have taken membership of go leisure international from mumbai branch in last year ie oct 2018. More...

I have bought membership worth 70000/- however since then they are not picking up phone. Point of contact person left that company. Give me number of person with invalid number. If you can't provide service i would like to have refund amount back.

Office point of contact
      Smita patil [protected] since 1 year i am trying to contact. I would insist you to take an disciplinary action against them.
      service not provided
      Dec 17, 2019
      Updated by ShirshChavan3061
      How complaint is resolved? Without my consent? Still money and service not received

I had been lured by the company and paid rs 1 lac to become memebr of it. First year they provided the hotel reservations....

In dec 2017 we register with go leisure international company by getting information from them that they will arrange accomodation, lunch, breakfast in any city where i want to go gor holiday tour for 6 days /7 nights.
        If we want company will help us by doing advance train ir aeroplane tickets for visiting destination byt for this we have to pay their charges to them.

We accept this and paid in 2 days and received agrement copy with one gift voucher of rs.40, 000/- for getting tour at their decided places we have to select any one. For this they will pay travelling and hotel charges. We have no need to pay for anything as its gift from go leisure international to us.

We demand them to book our gifted tour for hyderabad in period of april to sept 18 on any date. But by saying all dates of this year are full so we will send you next year and you have done 5 yers contract with us so don't worry. But sane thing thye avoid to send on mail. By giving me visiting card sent back.

Till today i cant get any tour from them. So i want my cash return. Please help me in this and colse this office of go leisure international so that no any innocent person can get captured in their trap.

Thanking you.
        M : [protected]
        GO LEISURE INTERNATIONAL is sorting out everyones problem .
        Mr. Bafana
        Kindly visit the office to sort this out, we are not running away anywhere . You won't get any solution only posting here on this portal . Discuss with us, share your concern . We will definitely make sure you are happy & satisfied with us . Mail us on [protected]@goleisureinternational.com