godrej frost free refrigerator

godrej frost free refrigerator Complaints & Reviews

I had purchased a Godrej Frost Free Refrigerator from Snehanjali,Kharghar,Navi Mumbai in May,2011.The product has a 5 year compresser guarantee and 3 year's guarantee on body parts. At the beginning,the screw of the refrigerator compartment's door was loose.They said that the company will replace the door.The door was replaced after a month and a half. After this, a shelf and a bottle rack got cracked,without any extra pressure applied.The condition of the racks were already poor.The response from Godrej has been poor since then.They haven't yet replaced any of the racks and even after reminding their representatives so many times,they aren't taking any action.

I kindly request you to take the necessary actions and make them aware of their duties.
VIJAYA RAI
Kharghar,Navi Mumbai-410210
Dear Vijaya,

We have seen your complaint. We apologize for all the delay occurred in the past, but we’re surely around now. We are now online to take all your feedback into consideration.

We have got your contact details. Our Customer Care will contact you shortly and resolve the matter.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

If any more Queries kindly contact us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on :
[protected]/1800 – 225511.

Twitter - http://twitter.com/GodrejAppliance

I am very sorry and regret that I have bought one Godrej Refrigerator 231 only in the month of April, 2011 and since 31st October, 2011 it is totally silent and not working. Cooling is not there. Water is oozing out from the refrigerator and getting kitchen floor wet all the time. I have made several complaints over phone and got only complaint number / call no.[protected], CSN no.358 and till today 3rd November, 2011 at 4.45 PM neither any engineer contacted me nor anyone visited at my home to check the refrigerator at my home. My mob.no. is [protected], please contact me otherwise I shall be complelled to take any other action.

Sunil Chhibber
    Aug 13, 2020
    Dear Sunil,

We are unable to track your complaint as certain data hasn’t been mentioned. Please share the following details with us for our Customer Care to get in touch with you:

Kindly send across your Name, Email ID, Contact number, Consumer Complaint and City on the below given email address.

If any more Queries kindly contact us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on[protected].

Dear Sunil,

We are trying our best to resolve your complaint. However, as we have not received your contact details your complaint has been closed from our end.

For further enquiries contact us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on :
    [protected]/1800 – 225511.

Twitter - http://twitter.com/GodrejAppliance

I have brought a godrej frost free double door fridge from MATHURA. After nearly one year of fuctioning its ice compratment stopped the working all of a sudden. I have lodged a complaint with the dealer in his complaint register. i had been said that the problem will be rectifyed with in 24 hr.

Next day one man nammed BAIJNATH came from godrej customer care. he inspected the fridge and said there a problem in the teamprature setting of the compartments.he setted the tempratue.and said it is o.k.

but next day the problem persits. then after i conctacted the customer care . they said me to register the complaint with the toll free no[protected]. On17.6.09 i registered my complaint and got the complaint no 854676.

after two days a man nammed VIVEK came to my house inspected the fride and said the TIMER is not working it has to be replaced. after two days he replaced the timer.but there was no result.

we again conctacted the customer care. again after two days one man manned KULDEEP came to my house and inspected the fride and made some of the repair form the back side of the fridge.

but it is very sad to say that ice compartment of my fridge is not working properly till date and the problem can not be sorted out by these so called engineers of godrej.

I CALLED so many TIMES to cusomer care MATHURA. but it seems they are busy with some other work and are not instersted with the problems of the cusomers.
      CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO? BUT IT VERY SAD TO FACE SUCH PROBLEM FORM A REPUTED COMPANY LIKE GODREJ
      MY PARTICULARS ARE AS BELOW:-

NAME OF THE FRIDGE-GD626C
      MODEL NO-GPE26CYFC
      SERIAL NO- [protected]
      DATE OF PURCHASE-27.6.08
      NAME OF THE DEALER-SUNSHINE NET, DHOLI PYAU, MATHURA

In the month March-2008 my 240 liter frost free Godrej refrigerator had developed some technical problem and upon consulting your Godrej Smart Care service station at Gandhinagar, Gujarat, it was told that it required over all service and that is why it was taken to the service station and it was kept therefor almost 3 weeks and theamount to the tune of Rs. 1550 was charged for replacement of condencer, refilling of gas etc. Thereafter, again on[protected] the complaint was lodged with the service station as there was no cooling in the refrigeration section. The technician found the fault with the timer and said that it needed replacement and the same was replaced at the cost of Rs. 450 and the guarantee for timer was given for 6 months. Again the same problem has cropped up. Despite several made to the service station, no satisfactory response is given nor the defect is detected.

I have a frost free refrigerator which was serviced recently at my home the service order no is 850491 and the date of service was[protected], the fridge has the same problem which was reported the thermostat is still not working food stored below the freezer also freezes, kindly send you service engineer and fix the problem, he also mentioned that additional call charges want be put on the customer if he comes within a month of the service.

Thanx