Gold Quest

Gold Quest Complaints & Reviews

1. On the advice of some of my so called dear friends, my friends and self paid around Rs 90, 000/- to the company " GOLD QUEST" in year 2007 for buying gold medallions and coins on the following membership ID's :-
(a) NF 22 8421
(b) NF 262070
(c) NF 262085

2. The promised delivery of the products has not taken place till date despite my repeated requests. I have now learnt that the company has closed its India ops and the Country Head has been arrested. This is an organisation of cheats.

3. This was my hard earned money which I think I may have lost. Apart from loosing money I have also lost three good friends who having gop influenced by me also invested in the company for coins. Thy too have not recieved the gold coins till date.

4. Can anyone suggest to me how to get my money back. Can the Indian Consumer Complaints Forum help/ guide me please. ME AND MY FRIENDS WANT MY MONEY BACK AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE COMPANY PEOPLE BEHIND BARS.

5. SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE.

ARUN

in accordance to the aforesaid subject i would like to lodge a complaint against quest net international pvt ltd for cheating their members.i had taken membership of the business, my membership id is NF159234.But of late the company has shut down, and their office too without giving any notice without giving any notice and settlement of money which we had invested in the scheme.we had invested 27140 Rs, in their scheme and the same we want to be returned back.
    The company address is quest international india pvt ltd,
    9th and 10th floor,
    rain tree palace,
    7, Mc nicolas road,
    Chetpet,
    Chennai-600031
    Tel: +[protected] / 2836 2157 / 2836 2992
    In this context i request to lodge a complaint and arrange for the money to be returned back.
    my name is deepti gupta and my no is [protected], i stay in mumbai.
    Yes you are right deepthi. Even i also lost my money by investing here in this company. i never received the product yet after 1 year. The people who looped me in this trap are enjoyed with my money but they never bothered to what I have lost.These guys were running behind me before i joined here, soon after that evey one left me alone.Now I have been clearing the dept of the sum from the past 1 year. I felt very sad when these guys switched off their mobiles when I want to talk but not for the money I lost. I believe every one who lost their money is really lost the trust.

Hope the Govt. act on this very strictly and we get our money sooner.

Krrishna.

My name is Charan and as my friend cheated me and joined me in this GoldQuest.Now in india many people got arrested in this company who are working in it.
      I am staying in Hyderabad now.I got applied the Gold Quest here itself on january for Rs32, 000 and odd.I got one gold coni as well.
      Has any one given the complaint to police.So, in future i can get the money back.
      I have all the required details regarding that to be produced.
      Please help me out.

Charan.
      charan.[protected]@gmail.com
      HIIIII

YOUR FRIEND IS NOT CHEATED.I THINK THAT IS YOUR WRONG U ALSO ELDER.ANY WAY I WILL TELL ONE GOOD DECISION.U DIRECT GO TO COMMISSIONER OFFICE.

There is a company called Gold Quest chain marketing. One of my friend took me to their office without giving any prior information....
        I am Asma farheen, from vizag, andhra pradesh. I and my husbsnd joined gold quest in 2006. We were told that we would mint...

I have joined this so called marketing company on the reference of my friends. I have invested 32K in this firm & bought a gold coin i was told that these coins can be sold on a higher priase on Ebay but not a single coin on ebay has been sold till now.

Woluld like to request all the people out there to be ware & DO NOT JOIN GOLD QUEST AT ANY COST. I here by request you to please help me get my money back.

Thanks for your help

Gold Quest — Not received Gold coin yet

I have enrolled in Gold quest ( Networking company ) by paying 32, 200Rs on Feb 2008. However I have not received the gold coin yet.

Gold Quest — Lost Money and also i don't receive any product

without complete knowledge about this company my friend made me to Join this chain, after that I came to know this is fake company. I don’t believe I would get my money back but at least I should get the gold for what I had paid. I got nothing and all my money 32, 000.00 has gone waste
        I don’t know how to get either money or gold from them or whom to ask for this.
        even am in the samwe category bro.. so sad that it was my first earning.. we are so foolish people.. is there any chance to get the refund.. whom should we talk to.. can we go to consumer court???
        i paid for the coins but icant recive yet so can anybody tell me how can i get it?tanks please if you know send an email to me
        hello everyone, i am Moutaz an IR from questnet and i'll say nothing since the company is a leading e-commerce which has helped millions of people around the world achieve their dreams and is still going on its way to help mankind besides its high quality products which without the company would have never expanded so much in such a short amount of time if its products were not as much as some may claim then how come its customers amount have increased up to 2.5 million!!! . the facts speak for themselves quest net has been sued many times for many different reasons but never ever once lost a case, in addition to its huge contributions in helping humanity through countless occasions on which it has made a lot of charities such as the rainbow project which is one in a million of the huge contributions from this company to help humanity. So what went wrong! nothing actually except that every successful company has its enemies.
        its true comany is a leading e- commerce which is spread in different parts of the globe.
        it is helping to reduce employment. it alows one to earn by putting efforts, not a easy get rich scheme. its mentioned on their website as well.

gilly.
        hii,
        i am an IR working for Questnet, its a good mlm company, that is helping people to earn, people should start with less investments, and work hard to gain benefits.
        i am realy happy working as an ir at questnet.
        questnet has a Global presence and is very supportive to all its IRs and always comes up with innovative products, they are having a good umber of IRs who are satisfied and who aren't spoil companies name.
        My mom and a few of her friends are working with Questnet and are very satisfied with the compensation plans. They feel happy that they are not dependent on any one.
        Guys, why will any one take action against Questnet ? It is a big company and people are earning well from it. It is giving everyone a platform to be on their self. Investing safely and working hard has given the best fruits to all the IRs. I am Happy being part of this firm. It gave me a new way to live my life.
        Questnet is not a cheat, I and my mother are working with them since last 8 months and we totally disagree with the fact that they are cheats. My dad is often unwell, so its me and my mom who are supporting the family, all thanks to Questnet, has good products and they care for us.
        Questnet is very supportive and we should realize that we also need to work hard so that things work for us. I am working with Questnet for almost a year and I have always got the required support from them. They have good products and good training team. I suppose they are the best in MLM business.
        Questnet is spread over a lot of countries and has supported a lot of IRS to have success in MLM business. Irs who are not able to perform have tried all means of spoiling the companies name. This is not correct, so whoever wants to join Questnet, I would only suggest that join this business only if you are confident about yourself and have patience to achieve your goals.
        WHAT IS THE ???

This is pure lies, one fault on their side does NOT account for it to be fraud.

Qnet is the best thing that has happened to us, its a place where entrepreneurs take birth. Some people are just NAIVE!
        I have been in GoldQuest for 8 months now and have sold 3 of the coins at 3, 000/- profit. Have you ever sold a product on eBay! before? I would suggest you to check some of the articles on online selling. Then maybe you will be able to advertise your coin properly on eBay! and I am sure that it will get sold.
        GoldQuest is not just a "so called" company but a globally successful MLM company. I have also bought 5 of gold coins from GoldQuest and I have sold 3 of them on Ebay.com. All you have to do is give your heart to the work and you are sure to get success.
        I have already sold 2 St. John Paul coins on Ebay with a profit of 2500 each. Selling stuff on Ebay is not easy as it seems. You should know how to set the right price and advertise it all over. Maybe you can take help of your Up-link (the guy referred u into this business). I am sure he will have some tips for you.
        I have been with this company since last 1yr and I am more than happy. I agree with Suraj that it is not that easy as we think selling stuff on Ebay. It is you who should be aware of all such tricks of selling online. Talk with someone more smart in this field or the person who referred you to this company. He will help you for sure as he might be having some idea regarding the same.
        It is a reputed company; I am working for them since last 2 years. It has been a good experience and each day is a new day for me. I work hard and probably that's the reason for my happiness. Inner transformation is necessary to perform good at Questnet. I have always received my products on time, if you haven't contact the company they will surely help you with it.
        Well using QNET's name without being a part of it is serious injustice to the company. The people who took the advantage of QNET's name, were collecting money in the first place, which is not the normal mode of doing QNET business - which is all online transaction based. So collecting money in the name of QNET is not instructed by the company. So don't blame the company.
        Hi all Qnet IR's and any one who is associated with Qnet at present. I was an ex-ir and I lost so much money and never got my product. Many people under me also lost their money and never received the products. When we contacted the company they provide us with AWP# which doesn't exist even my id is no longer working on the website.

Can anyone help me recover my hard earned 35K or atleast get my product 5k worth of gold coin? They say their offices got shut down in chennai, banglore and hyd in 2009 then I never heard of anything regarding them. Where is QNET now? I am presently hearing they have formed a different company and again started cheating people. Its sad how people believe and loose their time and money and friends ...I once did but ..I don't suggest anyone else...as I aleady lost many friends...

All active members ..if you have any concern for people who have lost their money or never received products and can be of any help please do post and help us...