HCL

HCL Complaints & Reviews

I was joined in hcl for night shift on 10 June 2022..due to because of my bad health condition I had taken a immediate relieving on 29 July 2022 with intimation to hr and Manager and also made the request for immediate relieving in hcl site also..but now I got the notice to pay the amount for 3months salary for not serving notice period.please help me..I am not in the stage to pay such huge amount even I didn't not taken the salary also what they demanding amount..please suggest and help me with an solution ...what consequences I have to face if I will pay such amount.

For PF amount claim no one is replying on my mail. i request you all kindly

In starting 27 NOV 2022 i was having some health issue i requested to my RM he approved on 28 NOV 2022 and after that when i came form treatment they didn't approved i got abscond they were telling you don't take tension everything i will see right now fnf team makes my 3 month in my offer 2 month of notice period and they as of you can see. i know no one will approve the medical leaves for pain or check up but i got approval for 2 weeks in first week they started sending the letters which was very bad experience right now they are telling me to pay on Whatsaap. why i was not getting reply back on mail .

On 28th Dec 2022, one lady called and told that she is from Naukri.com, also told that im selected for telephonic interview In the company HCL. To get into interview she asked me to pay 1000INR.

Later, one man called me and told that he is from HCL company and started interviewing. Later he told that I have been selected for the package of 5.8LPA and asked to pay 10500 INR for security deposit. Later again asked to pay 10000INR...

I sent courier to Chennai location by DTDC courier on 24 Dec'22. While tracking the Shipment, its showing "Not Delivered - RISTRICTED ENTRY -OTR"

Kindly help to get it delivered.

I am Rajesh Gangurde. I have filling form of iOnboard Profile in that I easily filled Profile Creation after that I am moving on next content that is my accomplishments tab. While filling Joining form When I click on Submit button on Profile Creation page it again goes back to Home Page instead of My Accomplishments page. Kindly help me in this.. I have also tried it on Microsoft Edge browser, Brave Browser, Internet Explorer and also tried on other laptops but no luck all having same issue not able to open My Accomplishments page.

In hcl esi onboard portal, after submitting the profile details it is navigating to dashboard page .. Not able to proceed further and unable to update accomplishments. Please check this

I relieved from the organisation on jun 01 2022, post that i have tried logging into HCL Exit portal to take my relieving documents with the credential provided but its asking for a OPT that OPT is receiving to my statestreet mail ID, which i have no longer access to it, its very urgent for me to submit the same in my current organisation help me to provide the same as soon as possible .it s been more than 90 days still awaiting for my relieving letter .

Hi team,
                unnecesary loan of 8000 rs showing in my CIBIL
                opening date is 15/10/2020
                amount remaining is 1367.
                PAN number :- CODPD1769L
                name :- Prashant Dhoke
                Oct 3, 2022
                Wrongly raised

I am trying to login to ex hclites seperation portal. But the page says OTP has been sent to your mail id which I'm not getting any. Kindly resolve asasp

HCL Recent Comments