Hemant

Hemant Complaints & Reviews

I ask to fill 340 petrol and the guy started it with 100 already on the meter as my previous person had put 100 rs petrol and he continued to fill till 340 and stop it manually and then i ask him that it was not zero he said it was zero and then fill 100 rs petrol more and said apka v nuksan na ho mera v dheklo.
I went to the manager and tell him the story, he just ask the guy and said to sir apko to pura perro milgaya na fine hai fir.
No support from the manager as he was in the favour of his staff.
Dear owner plz look into this as in a day how many people had been through this activity by your staff.

I am receiving unwanted calls from a number which is[protected] they have my contacts list i am not aware how they got my call details. They are calling all my contacts and asking about my date of birth and other information. This is quite embarrassing. This number belongs to mr. Hemant and also its a airtel landline number. My information is compromised by airtel.

Dear .........,
      This complain is against the services of railway. My family- wife,
      daughter and myself were travelling from Katihar to Lucknow by 5707,
      katihar-Amritsar Express on 14 June 2010 in AC-two tier. The train
      starts from katihar station at 2330 hrs. At 2315 hrs, when I catch the
      train, I found that the AC was not working. When I asked to the
      attendant, he assured that this will start in just few minutes.
      Finally the train leave the station on time, but the AC was not
      started. However, after one hour the AC was partly started, Which was
      effected for only one-two berths. I complain to the TTE but he has
      done nothing. I complained at the next station at 0100 hrs. After 6-7
      hours some mechanics came at Mujaffarpur and they finally said that
      the Motor of AC has been damaged and to be changed. During the whole
      Period we were suffering with heat, suffocation and tiredness. At 1000
      at Chhapra station I registered a complain in this regard in the
      Guard’s complain book . I also telephonically complained to the
      Divisional Engineer, Gorakhpur Stn. At Gorakhpur Stn at 1400 hrs the
      bogie was changed by another 3-tier AC bogie and we were allocated
      berths in that. At Lucknow Stn I again meet with Railway officials. It
      was suggested by them that railway will return the money and i was
      given a Ticket Deposit Receipt (TDR). However after more than 112 days neither
      any reply nor any refund money is being received by me from railway. I just want that
      railway should return the refund at the earliest with appology action taken against the culprits be informed to me.
      Thanks.

hemant — BILL DETAIL

Dear,
      My no. is [protected]

Urgent request

Plz forward me all detail of my incoming & outgoing call no. for my kind information from 1 April 2008 to 29 April 2008.

as fast as posible plz send detail of it, I m waiting for your mail.

thanking you

zilu gawas

hemant — high bill but not usage

i've requested for changing my bill plan from Rs.299 to Rs.399...and then i have requested to change my msg to 0.10 paise...the costomer care people told me that she will activate it with in 4 hours...but now it has been almost 2 months the request has not been done...because of this my bill is too high rate...

hemant — low maillage wagan r deo

i call to Hyd maruti office and he told to me cheque to maruti LPG service man and show him and he change since but not yet received millage and i call them next time he told me i am out of station and in news paper mileage 13.1 wheres this millage show and compliant to [protected]@maruti.co.in but no ans,

hemant — LOW MILEAGE

WAGAN R DEO LOW MAILLAGE COMPLANT TO RKS/NAMPALLY BUT NO RESPONCE THEN COMPLANT TO MARUTI OFFICE HYD TOLD CALL LPG(MARUTI) HE DONE BUT RECIVE MAILLAGE

hemant — very old ltc 80 fares

I availed LTC to Andaman and Nicobar islands and travelled from Kolkata to Port Blair by Air India flight. Under reimbursement, the fare was restricted to ltc 80 fare and a huge amount was deducted from the actual payment made to Air India.The ltc 80 fares applied were of January 2009 which have become very old and the fares have hikes a lot due to revisions by Air India. Is there no revision of the ltc 80 fares.Kindly intimate if any latest fates are there.

hemant — iptv not working

my bsnl phone no is[protected] & cell no is [protected] sir manay 29 march 2011 ko ip tv AKSH OPTIFIBRE LTD SAY lagwaya tha march say laker aj tak ip tv muskil say only 20 days chala hoga kai bar complant karwai hay mr mudgil & MR SANTOSH ko wo complant ko attend nahi kartay hay pasay puray lanay kay bawjud wo kam nahi kartay hay humnay ak complant GM FBD ko bhi kari thi uskay bad ip tv 2&3 din chala tha 16511 tak tab say laker aj tak ip tv band hay APP SAY REQUEST HAY APP IP TV KO HAMASA KAY LIYA BAND KARA KAY MUJAY MERAY PASAY WAPAS KARA DAY THANKS& WT UR CALL HEMANT

hemant — forget my S.B.I A/c user name or password

Respected sir,

I have forgotten my online sbi banking username & password by mistake there why i can't use my onlinesbi banking services. If any way is there to recover my user name & password then plz help me, To use this facility again. & plz send me new usern name or password on my mail id :
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Details of
      MY SBI account A/C No. : [protected]
      Name : HEMANT KUMAR PANDIYA
      Branch : DAMODARPURA, VIKRAM NAGAR, PO KHOR DISTT. NEEMUCH
      BRANCH CODE : 8521
      GO TO THE YOUR SBI HOME BRANCH AND ASK TO THE STAFF, THEY WILL PROVIDE YOU INSTANT SERVICE WITHOUT CHARGING ANY THING MORE.
      Dear ...,
      I have took a new Airtel Sim Card.The Number on backside of SIM card is[protected] U But i have forgotten the Mobile Number regarding this Sim. How can i know the mobile number with this Sim number; Please help me.
      Please help me.