Homecenter

Homecenter Complaints & Reviews

An Interior order was placed a year ago although full amount have been payed there is no response till today .

Homecenter is not returning the money for the refund of the sofa which was received in bad quality. Physical store manager and customer care office keeps blaming things on each other and no one seems to resolve the issue.

We received a bad quality sofa from homecenter. Customer care accepted the complain, took the photos of the product and promised to take action within 24 hours. Since then we have complaint to the customer care phone 5 times and in-person visited the homecenter, oasis mall, koramangala, bangalore and registered complaint with the manager there.

All complaints are accepted but no action have been taken. Its over 2 weeks now. Customer care and homecenter manager keeps promising that by tomorrow, you will receive mail for refund.

We have talked with both customer care number available in homecenter as well as the manager on the physical store. Manager keeps blaming customer care and customer care keeps blaming on the physical store and we are stuck in between different departments of homecenter.

I order total of 5 items from homecenter and I paid for whole amount but two items were missing. I complained about it on their helpline number twice since then I'm not able to call them as whenever I call them on helpline number it doesn't connect and say wrong number. I have mailed and messaged them on their helpline site but no reply no one attends. I want my money back or send my items as it was promised.

I have purchased a dinning table at home center on 1/8/2019. Within one month, it started breaking. I registered a complaint against it. They are saying that it is due to improper maintainance and is not responding correctly. But it is clearly visible that the table is breaking. I got cheated by these people in homecenter. The quality of the table is not good. I need a replacement.

I have returned a product from home center order no is [protected]. I returned the product before 1 and half months before and still they are refunding my money back. I have called them more then 20 times and multiple emails with no luck.

Every time when you call home center they will tell you that it shows processing in our system so it will take another two days. The same dialogue has been told more then 15 times. I’m so frustrated with home center. Please help me to get my money back
          they are doing the same with us, pathetic customer care

This is regarding the emily beige l shape sofa that i purchased from homecenter store located at tgip mall in noida sector 18. The bill no. For the product is[protected]. This product has been delivered yesterday late evening (24th aug 2018) at my home.
            Along side, i had also requested the assembling of the sofa parts on the same day to which the store staff had promised that they will do it on the same day as delivery. But against what they promised, the item was delivered so late that their carpenter got an excuse to escape the assembling duty on that day. I tried contacting the customer care zillion times but of no use. I had to reach out to one of the staff member in that store to get that job done. He told me that some carpenter will be arranged by today morning and my request will be on priority. But even here they have defaulted on their promise. After multiple promises and calls made to the carpenter and the store staff and also the customer care, no one is turning up for resolving the matter on priority basis.
            This is hopeless. If you claim to deliver good products and services to your customer then live up to that word. This was my first experience for buying a furniture with homecenter and that has not been a good experience at all.

Please let me know how this will get resolved?
            Aug 26, 2018
            Feels good that the company took this matter on priority and arranged a carpenter to fix my issue in time

Homecenter Recent Comments