Hr Metters

Hr Metters Complaints & Reviews

This started around 25th july 2017, when my wife received a call from a girl named "kavaya" (No. [protected]). She said she's call from hr metters recruitments services and she got the number from shine.com. She will arrange an interview.
On july 29th we went there (1666/1, 3rd floor, govind puri extn, new delhi) where another girl by name srishti arranged for a telephonic interview and selection was done. Then they asked us to pay 2700 rs for telephonic interview and 7500+ taxes, total of which is 11700, which we paid. The gave joining date of 4th october. When we called on 4th oct they told us to come one week later. When we went after one week they said that joining date is shifted to 24th october, we said we want refund to which they asked us to send a mail so that they can initiate refund process which we did.in reply to our mail they said money will be refunded by 22nd of october. And after 22nd of october no money was refunded and all the contact numbers have been switched off.

I'm providing here the contact numbers with the names.

Kavya: [protected]
Siddharth/rudraksh: [protected]
Aakash: [protected]
Ajay: [protected]
Zoya: [protected]

Another no is [protected] (This number is still working but no one picks up the call)

Please do something, there are many who have become the victim of the thugs.

Thanks.

This girl named kavya call me saying she got my number from shine.com
    I went for the interview to which they told me i need to pay ₹200 as a receipt fee, ₹2000 for interview call & ₹8000 if got selected and i paid all the money through paytm because none of the atms were working.
    After a few days they called me to collect my reference letter but when i went there another girl named zoya calling herself an hr asked for another ₹2000 as tax/gst which i refused to pay and then they told me my joining date is 22nd november 2017 in dlf premica, cyber city, gurgaon.
    All the money was transferred to siddarth & the person who took my interview was simran.
    Now i have been calling them but they either are not replying the calls or their numbers are switched off.

Please help me and get me my money back.
    Their service tax no. - eqlpk4144l3d001
    Hi Prabhpreet,

this happened to my wife also, I'm going to file an FIR in govind puri police station.
    I also request you to do the same. This will make police enquire about this issue.

The company is in govind puri, called me for an interview and it took rs. 3500 as charge in name of job. Now no one is answering calls.

They have not even given me any offer letter, telling me it would only be post i submit rs. 12000

They were insisting me to pay atleast 50% today

There is a person called zoya who took my interview and there is a person called kanchan who was calling me again and again. Can also provide contact numbers if required.
      Meet me on 14th October at their place before 2:00 p.m.
      Prabhpreet Kaur Bhatti's reply, Nov 20, 2017
      Hey.. have you been through the same thing
      Hi Upanandaa,

Same happen with my wife also, whoever is affected by this please file an FIR in govind puri police station.
      I'm going to file an FIR.

Hr Metters Recent Comments