Indian Passport Office Complaints & Reviews

I have apply my passport on July 16, 2007 but still a date, I have not get my passport, on the website of passport enquiry show passport dispatched me with in a week from April 2008 so kindly send it to me as soon as possible .Kindly help me

NAME- Abhishek Kumar
DOB -04th FEB, 1982
File No-w370855 City-Patna

Cell-[protected]

Muzaffarpur
My Passport File NO. LKO-A[protected] not recived till now which was submitted by me in 2007 and not any information on Inquiry on internet.
I have apply my passport on December 10, 2007 but still a date, I have not get my passport, on the website of passport enquiry showing in your passport transferd to policy section & PRO. so Please kindly send it to me as replay as possible .Kindly help me.

NAME- S.Thamizharasan
DOB -15th May, 1975
File No-a[protected] City-Trichy

Cell-[protected]

NAME- Abhishek Kumar
DOB -04th FEB, 1982
File No-w370855 City-Patna
I HAVE APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON 21/07/2007 {FILE NO.BNGWO1314307, KEY NO.[protected] }. POLICE VERIFICATION ALSO OVER AT PRESENT LOCATION AND AT MY NATIVE PLACE. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM TO GET MY PASSPORT EVEN I SPENT THE FEESE.

PL. HELP ME..

T/R

SUBRAT DEBNATH
I have received passport with wrong Date of Birth.My correct Date of Birth is 10/07/1980 but 01/07/1980 is mentioned worngly.

I would like to get ECNR status.

Kindly help me out to get the both problems solved at the earliest.

Jitendra Kumar Singh
Passport No. G2815816
Issue date :8/05/07
I have applied for Passport (File No. K004328 Year 2008) in the year 2008 & in Status enquiry service it shows that the application has been transferred to Policy Section.

Please do the needful to issue my passport as early as possible as it is very urgent to me.

Parvez Mohammad,
File No. K004328 Year 2008
City : Kolkata
DELAY IN PASSPORT
I am jyoti agarwal i have been applied my passport at jan2009 enquiry has been done but my passport has not yet come my file no is-A095452 please let me know about it is very urgent.
From

Public Relations Office,
Shastri Bhavan,
Chennai.

Sub: Delay in Passport Provisioning

I have applied for a passport in Collector Office, Salem on 3rd July 2006. The application number for my passport is z402447/06. The procedures for the verification and allotment of passport have been completed. But, the whole process has not been completed within six months from the date of application. As a result, the validity for the Demand Draft has been void. Therefore, I had to re-apply the passport again. When I enquired about this in Salem on 18th July 2007, I have been informed that all the procedures had been completed in Salem. They are unable to provide any further information and asked us to check with PRO (Public Relations Officer), Chennai.

When I went to Chennai to check for this on 18th November 2008, I have been asked to provide a written letter requesting for re-verification process. I have provided the same. No one had come to my premises for verification. As a result, there is still no progress in provisioning the passport. I have even complained about this through an e-mail ([protected]@tn.nic.in). I have not received any reply for that complaint. Please let me know what the current status of my passport application is and when the passport will be delivered.

If you are unable to process this passport application, please cancel it, so that I can at least apply for a new passport again. It has been more than 900 days since I applied this passport. As an Indian citizen, I think I don’t have to wait for this long to get a passport from Indian government.

Yours Truly,

Syed Mukkthar Ahamed A
sir
as i have submited this fill on 17/04/2009 fill no hydw67433909 so please do the need full
yours fithfully
sesh kumar goel
as i have sbmited my file on 09/04/2009no hydm007087. for the attachment of sapouse name so please do the needful&send my passport soon . This is my humble request.
your's faithfully
Rama goel
as i have submited my passport for attachment of spouse name . my fill no is hydm007088 dated
09/04/2009 .I have pospone my trips twice from last mounth so please help me out.
This is my humble request please send it soon.
your's faithfully
Sesh kumar goel

I submitted my passport in the new office nearby HAYATT HOTEL R.K.PURAM on 28 december 2007. in passport form, its written that you will get the passport within 180days.i check for status in website, its showing that police verification is clear and application is under processing.can you please look into this issue and reply me or send my passport immedaitely.

FILE NO. -H[protected]
    DATE OF APPLICATION-28/12/2007
    DATE OF BIRTH[protected]
    I submitted my passport in the new passport office which is nearby hyatt hotel r k puram delhion7 april 2008(the day on which office is opened).In news paper its written that, if we apply for passport in this office, we will get the passport within 45days.i check for status in website its showing thepolice varrification is clear it is in under prossesing.And i m trying to call the numbers given in the website, but nobody is picking up .Can you please look into this issue and reply me.

Awaiting your reply.
    I applied for my pass port in january 2008.police verification completed in february.Still i've not received my pass port.If i give my file no. in enquiry, then it says either it is invalid or doesn't exist.My file no. is A001509.
    I submitted my passport in the new office nearby HAYATT HOTEL R.K.PURAM on 8 may 2008. in passport form, its written that you will get the passport within 45 days.i check for status in website, its showing that police verification is clear and application is under processing.can you please look into this issue and reply me or send my passport immedaitely.

MANOJ KUMAR
    FILE NO. A[protected]
    DATE OF APPLICATION-08/05/2008
    DATE OF BIRTH-12/02/1972
    i am Amandeep kaur, i applied my passport in feb 2008 at jalandhar office, police varification comleted about a month and half ago, but still i have 't receive my passport, i tried to check status on internet but shows file no. is wrong or information not avilable, i[censored] 'll check it reply me soon, i shall be thankfull to u and appriciate.thanks
    AMANDEEP KAUR
    FILE NO.P/037751/08
    DOB-30/12/86
    VILL- LOHGARH, PO-KHILCHIAN, DIST-AMRITSAR(143111)
    I would like to know that when i will receive my passport.

my File no. is Z 005206, dt:28.0308
    i have not received my passport
    file no; mdua01150208
    key no;[protected]
    so i want detail for that so pls inform about that
    i applied on:[protected]

I applied my new fresh passport on 28th January 2008 my file no: A005025/08 and my police verification was completed on 13th March 2008, but still now I have not received my passport which gives me hindrance for my official foreign trip.

If I checked in the website for the status it says " my police report is incomplete, await for instructions". When I enquired the respective Police station, they are saying it has been send already we are not responsible and we didn't get any information from the passport office.

Pls tell me when will I get my passport, regarding this I already lodged my grienvances to Chief Passport Officer/RTI act also.

Thanks/regards
    s.manivannan
    chennai
    I had applied for passport on 30th june, 08 & police verification has been done on 16th july, 08, but till today in internet it is showing that Police verification report has not been submitted.
    Date Of Birth:-15.12.1985
    City:-KOLKATA
    I had applied for passport on 30th june, 08 & police verification has been done on 16th july, 08, but till today in internet it is showing that Police verification report has not been received.
    Date Of Birth:-15.12.1985
    City:-KOLKATA
    i applied my passport at jalandhar office, but still i have 't receive my passport, i tried to check status on internet but shows file no. is wrong or information not avilable, i[censored] 'll check it reply me soon, i shall be thankfull to u and appriciate.thanks my
    file no .jalw96062808
    Respected Sir,
    My name is VISHAL KUMAR and I am from Panchkula district. It being 4 months I had applied for the passport in Chandigarh office. Application date is 17-4-08. But I did not receive passport till date. When I check the status of my application online then system shows a message that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of the passport has been delayed and will be dispatched in a week's time. Same message is shown by the system from one and a half month. I also called in passport office Chandigarh, first they didn't pick the call if they, then they have no answer why there is delay in process

I need passport very urgently so I request you to make arrangement to dispatch my passport within a week as I need it badly till this week. I shall be highly thankful to you for your supportive action and help

Thanks with regards

VISHAL KUMAR
    Mb – [protected]
    Phone – [protected]
    #697/B-1, Ratpur Colony,
    Pinjore District – Panchkula
    Haryana Pin 134102
    Sir i applied for passport on: 27.05.08, but not yet i received my passport, but one of my friend based on tirunelveli dist applied for passport on 02.07.08 and he got a passport on: 09.09.08, and also he is getting ready to go ubroad on: 29.09.08, im also tried to go same place with him, but now im getting fear that i will loose my job, because of delay in getting passport, kindly arrange to send my passport as soon as possible,

M.Surulianantham Madasamy,
    File Ref.no: Z601651/mdu, 08
    I submitted my passport in Visakhapatnam on 27th June 2008. i check for status in website, its showing that police verification is clear and application is under processing.I feel that it is too late to sending the passport.Can you please look into this issue and reply me and take an necessary action immediately.

My passport verification No. is : VSP-A[protected]Visakhapatnam)

DATE OF APPLICATION-27/06/2008
    hi, sir
    my name is harjinder singh so piara singh village sahgad i have no racived my passport last 7 month paper samint date is 19feb2008 so sir please cheak docment .my key no.is [protected] and file no.is 012634 ok sir plz chack my passport .

HARJINDER SINGH
    I have applied for the passport on 7th july 2008.My passport no has been allocated as shown on the passport.gov.in website status page but now its showing file number does not exist or information not available.
    please suggest as it is really very irritating, I have no time to go to passport office.Please help
    i m surendra kumar sharma, from ajmer rajasthan, i m not found my passport now. so i request u to plz send my passport immiduetly, my file No. is z 082246 & key No. is[protected] dated 31/7/2008

Indian Passport Office — dealy passport

I submitted my passport in the new office nearby HAYATT HOTEL R.K.PURAM on 28 may 2008. in passport form, its written that you will get the passport within 180 days.i check for status in website, its showing that police verification is clear and application is under processing.can you please look into this issue and reply me or send my passport immedaitely.

FILE NO. H[protected]
    DATE OF APPLICATION-28/12/2007
    DATE OF BIRTH-20/04/1985
    I submitted my passport in the new office nearby HAYATT HOTEL R.K.PURAM on 28 December 2007. in passport form, its written that you will get the passport within 180 days.i check for status in website, its showing that police verification is clear and application is under processing.can you please look into this issue and reply me or send my passport immedaitely.

FILE NO. DLH-H[protected]
    DATE OF APPLICATION-28/12/2008
    DATE OF BIRTH-20/04/1985
    I have applied for passport on 2-05-08 at Madurai branch, Tamil Nadu. Police verification completed and once from passport office call came for verfication. That too also completed and they said within 10days you may get the passport. But so far I have not get my passport. My file no. is AO21768. Please look into my obligation and do the needful soon.

Lavanya Ravichandran
    File no. AO21768
    Application Date: 02-05-08
    passport file no. w0783308
    pasport not receive after police enquiry...
    Respected Sir,
    My name is RAJ KUMAR and I am from GOPALGANJ district. It being 9 months I had applied for the passport in PATNA office. Application date is 31-01-08. But I did not receive passport till date. When I check the status of my application online then system shows a message that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of the passport has been delayed and will be dispatched in a week's time. Same message is shown by the system from Two and a half month. I also called in passport office PATNA, first they didn't pick the call if they, then they have no answer why there is delay in process

RAJ KUMAR
    ___________
    29.02.2008
    Mobile No. [protected]
    dear sir,
    i joseph paulouse s/o mr.Kartar chand submitted my passport on 15th feb 2008. my police verification was clear on march but i still not recive my passpot when i check from website it was alwys written"see P R O sanction"please sent me the information of passport as soon as possible. i shall be very thankful to you.
    pls urgent me passport and not agree to service.
    Bhubaneswar.
    Orissa.

Sub : Delay in passport issue.

I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Rourkela, Orissa on dt. 30/07/08, vide Receipt No. EE[protected]IN & File No. BHUW27133508. It has been three a half months since and I still haven't received my passport. We are still waiting for it. Plz tell me on my mobile [protected] why my passport has not been dispatched .Plz dispatch my passport.

I KUNWAR SINGH waiting for passport, my file no. DDNA[protected],
    DATE OF BIRTH[protected],
    DATE OF FILE[protected],

KUNWAR SINGH

I am submitting my passport form on 4th JUNE 2008 and clered all
    the formalities & all varification is ok.Then still i am waiting for my passport.I want to know what's happend with my passport.
    Since last three month i got only one message "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time " from your side.
    So Kindly inform me on my mail, whenever you will be send my passport.

Nishat Manzar
    File Reference Number : PAT-A[protected]

I am submitting my passport form on 4th JUNE 2008 and clered all
    So Kindly inform me on my mail, whenever you will be send my passport.

Nishat Manzar
    File Reference Number : PAT-A[protected]
    delay in passport
    I submitted my passport in the hyderabad begumpet office on 23 august 2008. in passport form, its written that you will get the passport within 180days.i check for status in website, its showing that It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time .it, s showing that message from last 45days.

ANUSHA PULIGADDA
    FILE NO. -HYD-- W[protected]
    DATE OF APPLICATION-23/08/2008
    DATE OF BIRTH[protected]
    Applied for the passport as per details
    File Referance Number JPR-Z76096108
    Year

application date 16.05.2008
    Date of Birth 16.05.1958

As desired by the office for Date of Birth condfirmation, we have submitted the certificate of Birth issued from Mathura Municipility.
    Two week has been passed, checking the status on net, no results.
    Please look into the matter & issued at the earliest.

Delay in passport

Dear Sir

I submitted my passport appilicatio in the office nearby HYATT HOTEL RK PURAM on data16 July 2008 I checked my file statuas its showing Police verifiaction is clear & application under process can you Please look into this issue & reply me or send my passport as soon as possiable.

Name Kishan Singh
    File No H[protected]
    Date of Birth 02 Feb 1974
    i swetha punnam i can pally the for 19 jan 2009 for tatkkal but i can not recieved now only.the status is ploice verfication is not cleared.my file number is A002570.Please look into my obligation and do the needful soon.
    thanking u sir
    T0,
    REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE
    HYDERABAD

Respected Sir,
    My name is e.venkatesh and I am from chittoor district. It being 5months I had applied for the passport in madanapalli post office. Application date is 22-10-08. But I did not receive passport till date. When I check the status of my application online then system shows a message that police report has not been recived.Same message is shown by the system from Two and a half month.
    I need passport very urgently so I request you to make arrangement to dispatch my passport within a week. I shall be highly thankful to you for your supportive action and help

E.VENKATESH,
    FILE.NO.W370188
    dear Sir,

I selvin jose, s/o.selvamony submitted my passport on 20th sep 2008. my police verification was clear on september. but, i still not recive my passpot when i check from websites."please sent me the information of passport as soon as possible. i shall be very thankful to you.

S.Selvin Jose
    File Reference Number : MDU-E[protected]
    I had not received my passport till 23.feb-2009. It has been already issued on 16.2.2009.So I kindly request you to send my passport immedieatly.
    Since last nov.2008, i have been read massage in your website that your passport will be dispatced within a weeks time, but now there 12 weeks has been passed but still i am waiting for my passport.my file no.is BPL z290762. please look at the matter and try to send my passport urgently.
    i attent my police enquiry.but my enquiry status shown is police report has been not received.my apply date is 2-1-2009.i need my passport immediatly.my file reference no is mduz42001509.so please take action fastly.

formalities . But I have not got my Passport till today.
    Kindly make sure me that How long should I wait to get my Passport.
    I thinh 16 month is enough time or wait me next 16 month to get Passport.

File Ref No-(LKO-A[protected]
    (You can mark me a mail on "[protected]@rediffmail.com" or call me-[protected].

I had applied for Passport on 22/11/2007 in Lucknow office.I have gone through all the

(Mark me a mail on "[protected]@rediffmail.com" or call me on [protected])
    I am wating for the police verification since over a month. I dont know the status of file. So kindly help me with the status of my file, why it is taking so much to do a police verification.Sir i cannot do any thing until and unless my passport come.
    DATE OF APPLICATION-11/02/2009
    FILE NO--A011468B
    KOLKATA
    anil kumar
    my file number >o002501
    police report comleted .03.03/2009>
    today in internet it is showing that Police verification report has not been submitted.In this situation please let me know what is the problem & when will i get my passport? passport office jalandhar .chack your my passport>
    ihave no receve my mother passport who has been send the applicatoin form in 2006 i am very try to accept my passport, plz try to send quqly
    Respected Sir,

I am Karlapudy Glory from Rajahmundry. I applied for passport at Visakhapatnam Passport office dated on 8th April 2009. Enquiry also done. But while i am watching the status of my passport its shows as "THE FILE NUMBER WRONG OF INFORMATION NOT AVAILABLE". My receipt number
    [File no] is E 002820 DATED[protected]. Still i am watching everday after completed the enquiry for the status of my passport. Let me know the details t my email ID [protected]@yahoo.com. I am very much thankful to you if i provided by the information.

YOurs faithfully,
    Glory.Karlapudy.
    I had applied for passport on 18Feb, 09 & police verification has been done on 05th may, 09, but till today in internet it is showing that Police verification report has not been submitted.
    pawan kumar
    file Ref. No.:-A019976
    Date Of Birth:-03/09/1982
    City:-PATNA
    CPV (CONSULAR PASSPORT & VISA) DIVISION
    A.MANICKAM JS( CPV) & CPO 23387104, 23384529 23782821 [protected]@mea.gov.in
    P.M. MEENA JS(CONS) 23388015 23388385 [protected]@mea.gov.in
    DR. T.V. NAGENDRA PRASAD DIR(PV), & PROJECT DIRECTOR 23386079 23386082 [protected]@mea.gov.in
    K.R. RAJAN PILLAI DS (PV-I) 23387013

Chennai.

Sub: Delay in Passport Provisioning

Yours Truly,

Syed Mukkthar Ahamed A
    I have applied for passport on 2005 when my File nO; was A22022/2005 but till now the passport office could not issue any passport to me please help me and goive details about issue of passport
    hello this is Hema, I am applied for passport on 20/04/2009 through online registration but till now I am waiting for police verrification, kindly help me for onward transmission.

Details

Name: Hema Ekka
    W/o Ananda Ekka
    Address: R.S.Colony, Jhirpani
    Rourkela- 769042

DD No: 948171. Date: 09/04/2009
    Bank: State Bank of India
    Branch: Rourkela
    This is Subir Paul, from Rourkela (Orissa) That, I have applied for passport on 2005 to Passposrt office, Bhubaneswar and my file no is A22022/2005. That, the police verrification has been completed but till now the passport office unable to issue passport in my favour please help me for the above cited.

from: Subir Paul
    46, Sector-B, Bondamunda
    Dist: Sundargarh (ORISSA)
    Mob: [protected]
    I don't receive my passport yet.but I have submitted my passport form on 23.03.2009 at Dalhousie passport office. My file number is A033142.
    So, please reply as soon as possible, is my passport ready or not.you can reply me in my email-id or mobile number.
    thanking you,
    Arpan Biswas
    email id-arpan.[protected]@gmail.com
    phn no-[protected]
    I've applied for the pasport on 2.5.2009 from Ajmer (Rajasthan), my File No. is (W010358) and Key No. is ([protected]), all type of varifaction's are done but still I haven't got my passport or any type of information about it, please look into the matter, I'm waiting for it, please reply me soon.
    sir, as i am residing in jakkaptty, andipatty-theni -dt, i am interested to take passport for my wife-i interested to contact theni collector office brach, but, no-details are given from office.so, i am interested to apply on line-so, how much dd have to take and give some details.thanks.sundar-[protected].
    sir mai jamshedpur ka hoon maine 20/3/2009 ko mera passport form aur amount paid kiya tha
    par mera pasport abhi tak mila nahi sur mera POLICE ENQUIRU AUR CBI ENQUIRY DONO 2 months pehle ho gaya hai sur plz kuch kijye sir plz mera file no a 007536 aur key no [protected] hai
    Hello Sir/ Madame

I am Satish Suman Behera S/O Mr Satrughan Behera. I had submitted my passport in November, 2008 and the police verification had come in around January - February 2009. But till now there is no further report shown on the website regarding the receiving date of my passport.

These are the key number which I had got while submitting the form :

BHU W27163208

Key no- [protected]

Reciept no[protected]JN

My mailing address is A / 225, Koelnagar, Rourkela, Orissa.

It would be really kind and nice of you if you could let me know when I would be able to receive my passport.

Satish Suman Behera
    MY NAME IS SREENIVASULU,
    I APPLIED PASSPORT ON[protected]
    I HAVE NOT RECIEVED PASSPORT AND I WANT TO ANY REASONS
    ANY PROBLEM IS THERE.
    Passpot office
    Kolkata..

(Sub : Delay in passport issue).
    Respected Sir,

My name is SURAJIT SAHA and I am from Kanchrapara(North 24 parganas dist)west bengal.I applied in KOLKATA my new fresh passport on 20/04/2009 my file no: A028718/09 and my police verification was completed on 31/05/2009, Barast DIB POLICE (addi SP RISHIKESH MEENA) reporting me Police verification report has been submitted on 30/072009 on kolkata passport office.When I enquired the respective Police(DIB BARAST NORTH 24 PGS.WEST BENGAL)ADDI SP RISHIKESH MEENA they are saying it has been send already we are not responsible and we didn't get any information from the passport office.But till today in internet it is showing that Police verification report has been not received.why???

yours faithfully...
    DATE OF BIRTH-03/11/1986
    15-Monadutta sarani.Deshbendhu polli.post-Kanchrapara
    Dist-24.parganas(n).West Bengal.pin-743145.p.s-Bizpur.

Mobile Number : [protected]
    [protected] / [protected] (R)
    plz call me your reply..
    Thaknksssssss sir
    i have lost my passport, and i cant even lodge an F.I.R with the police station as i dont have the back up of my passport number also. i dont want to get into trouble, if any mis-use is done with my passport. i applied for my passport from lucknow.
    The only thing that i can provide is my home address, my full name, and the year of aplication of my passport.
    pleas do the need ful, and contact me as soon as possible

my name is

MIHIR JAISWAL
    son of mr. O P jaiswal
    sir my name mahendra singh i applied passport[protected]
    i have not recived passport so plz check my file no.A/0 10397/03
    I am S.Sivakumar applied for passport on 5.10.09 they inofrmed it will be issued within 45 days.
    Police enquiry was done on 25.10.09. In this condition i am daily watching the passport status it displays
    police report has not submitted. I was decided to go to Dubai in December sir. So i request you to plz check my file no.A02787009, Key no. [protected].
    Subject:Complaint regarding delay in delivery of passport

This is with continuation to my several Calls/mails to which I haven't received any satisfactory response or action.
    I had submitted Application for passport on 15th June 2009 File Ref no LOKA12235309 while checking the status I found that it was reflecting wrong Date of Birth.
    I submitted proofs and affidavit for it on 22nd October still I received passport with wrong Date Of Birth on 22nd December.
    I have resubmitted my passport on 1st Feb File Ref No LKOH00290210 still it is reflecting wrong DOB and status is "Police Report has not been received " which is quite strange.
    I have been following up this like anything since last 6 months.
    Kindly process this ASAP as due to this I am facing many difficulties. or guide me through the process so that I can follow it up.

Sarvaswa Kumar Pandey
    [protected]//[protected]
    I have applied for the passport on 08.01.2010. My fileNO: is CALA002516.Police investigation has been done but when i finding my status in the site it shows police report has not been received.it is quite strange.I do not know the solution.I have already lodged a complain through mail.I donot know It will work out or not?
    I have applied for passport in january 2010. my police enquiry is completed.But so far I have not get my passport. My file no. is DLH-Z64001910. when i checked on website, its showing file not updated.Please look into my obligation and do the needful soon.

File no. DLH-Z64001910
    RENUBALA SHARMA
    Myself Raghvendra paratap upadhyay my file No.is A11406109.I had applied my passport since six months before, but i didn't received till now though i need it urgently. But whenever i see the website i found "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's .If there is any required document or something i can do then pliz inform me.
    For though i shall remain ever greatful to you.
    I submitted my passport form on 17th March, 2010. but till today no police verification happened. I want to how I can accept my passport soon.

Best regards.
    Prabir Chandra Sil
    I submitted my passport form on 17th March, 2010 in Kolkata Passport office, but till today no police verification happened. My file no-A021679. Please inform me how can I accept my passport soon.Now passport is very much needful for me, which was not at the time of submission form.

Best Regards.

Prabir Chandra Sil
    my file no A037514 WHEN I WILL GET MY PASS PORT SOON
    Dear Sir/Madam
    I submitted my passport on may 2010 in kadiri passport office, but i didn't received till now though i need it urgently.My file no-z65140210, But whenever i see the website i found "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's.
    hello sir/madam

i am shaikh ehteashamuddin s/o mr mohd kalim i had submitted my passport in jan, 2007 and the file a lko
    a016429 and submitted in lucknow and not yet recevied my email 352agmail.com
    I had applied for passport in Jaipur passport office on[protected].
    The status shown now is "FURNISH FORM NO. 1(FRESH ) DULY COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTED WITH PHOTOGRAPHS AFFIXED IN THE BOXES GIVEN IN THE FORM AND SIGNED BY YOU.".
    I am unable to fill the form no 1 as required because i have most my DD No. What do i do??
    Please help me.!!
    My email id is ayushi.[protected]@gmail.com
    ~Regards
    Ayushi Rastogi
    I have applied for a passport in February 2011, and the status says police report not received where as the verification has been already done! This is related to my marriage and for that I need my passport. How can the govt authorities take 6 months and more to issue a passport?
    I, Priya Kaur, have applied for a passport on 20th of september 2010 and the status says police report not received where as the verification has been already done. I had applied for usual course. How can the govt authorities take 10 months to issue a passport. All the necessary documents has been submitted along with the passport form.
    I would be highly obliged i[censored] see into
    the matter so that i can receive my passport asap. My file no is A079687.

Priya Kaur
    I have applied for renewal a passport in july 2011 from Saudi arabia, and the status says police report not received.This is related toTransfer of my sponsership and the renewal of my IQAMA(saudi id) and for that I need my passport.Kindly issue a passport as soon as possible otherwise i will be illigel here.

My passport information is below

Old Passport no.B-2754041 issued from Bareilly.
    New file no. BLYO 00033901
    No.SAUR[protected]P-305/11)

Tauheed Ahmed Khan
    Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
    I Have apply for passport July months. i have police Inquiry completed. But not received my passport.
    pls i need my passport as soon as possible. FILE NO:125293 .DRAFT NO:020945

L.NAZRUDEEN
    MO:[protected]
    THIRUMULLAIVASAL
    609113 SIRKALI (T.K)
    NAGAI (D)
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Hi, I Mr. Ajoy Bezbaruah has applied for my Passport on 30th December 2008, with the file no GUW A023297..all the time i check the status it is showing the police verification has not come. Hello sir please help me in getting my passport..as i am facing so many problems without that as as i am working out of my state.

Ajoy Bezbaruah
    [protected]@gmail.com
    i am applied for passport on 27/01/2012 after two months passport office send me a letter to furnished ration card /marriage certificate/school leaving certificate i visit worli mumbai office where i find no helping desk lots of agents doing there business with help of youre staff so i request you to take action and make good atmosphere in youre office. my file no . bome00381312
    My name is Suresh Kumar I am from Ballabgarh, Faridabad I have applied for the passport in R.K Puram office. Application date is[protected] File No H006031. 20-25 days after my police verification ok report send passport office this conformation receive from online status But I did not receive passport till date. When I check the status of my application online then system shows a message that You have only ration Card copy pls. submit on more proof of residence as per Section IV A(1)(a) of passport Booklt. So massage according after i have send through registered post ( Ration card, Voter ID card copy & Bank Statement with address ) i have received acknowledgement copy. I need passport very urgently so I request you to make arrangement to dispatch my passport as soon possible . I shall be thankful to you for your supportive action and help

I have applied for my indian passport renewal from the VFS indian passport office in Melbourne on the 17th March 08 . I read in the website that it takes 45 days for the renewal. I have to leave for UK on the 28th May 08 and i dont have a passport yet to apply for the UK visa.
      On calling the consulate general India, Melbourne, they say that the passport is still somehwhere in India and has not yet reached them .

I am very upset about this, becoz this delay is going to cost me more than 10, 000 AUD if i cancel my UK trip in end May08 and also i will be losing my final attempt for my royal colege exam in medicine.

I request you to help me in this.

thanks.

Dr.Venkataraman
      i have the same problem here. i have sent my passport on april23 and today is may 29th . in the application its says for express service which is 3 to 4 business days and i have sent extra $20 for express mail. and now i dont know where iam. i call them 3 times and everytime it takes more then 1 hour to get to them on the phone after a long long wait. and they dont have answers. if there is someone who can do something to improve this process that person will be higly apperciated my thousands of indian who are suck . and i have also hurd that they only have 2 plople working in the customer service " GOD BLESS INDIAN OFFICE"

I have the same problem with Indian passport office houston. i have snt my Passport for renewal on 20th of may and today till 17th june there is no reply and they asked us to pay $20 for express mail which we have sent. But no one picks the call and there is no response. i am trying to reach them to findout the status but there is no website to check the status nor some one picks the call. how to know where my passport is? Please need help on this. Where in the website it says it takes 7 working days for renewal.

Indian Passport Office — delay in passport renewal

I applied for my passport renewal on 04-06-08, with file no.- H009742, group-H, key no.- [protected]. Its been one & a half month, i havent received it. Also I have to apply for my student visa, in which I am getting late.So kindly look into the matter as soon as possible.

Indian Passport Office — Delay in the Passport

Respected Sir,

I Martha Clarina Andrews have submitted my Passport Application on 26th, June’ 2008 at Begumpet Speed Post Office, Secunderabad. The expected date of delivery on the slip is within 90 days. The status on the website states Police report cleared. However, till date have not received my Passport. Due to my immediate need of the Passport, I kindly request you to look into the documents and complete the application process ASAP. Please do the needful

Sincerely,
      Martha Clarina Andrews,
      File NO: HYD- W[protected],
      Date of Application: 26/06/08.
      I had submitted my Passport Form vide Receipt No. EE[protected]IN & File No. BHUW27133508 on dt. 307/07/08 with all the required documents. Till date, nothing seems to have happened e.g No police verification or any call to my relatives. And my Relatines nos. are changed i.e, (1) Shyam Samanta (M) [protected] & Ph.[protected]. (2) Sudhanshu Dhal (M) [protected]. It would be nice if you kindly let me know the status of my Passport.

dear sir
      as the mattar of subject. a im ramachal gupta my file no.A017963.we are submited requared documet date of birth cartifacate. on dated 6 Npvembar 08 pro office in lucknow . the pro said me your passport you received till 20 days . but my passport is not received me on till dated . what happend my passport and when we will received my passport . please mail me as soon as possible

ramachal gupta
      hi myself sadik mulla
      file number z800041/07 in mumbai
      please sir/mam help me what i have to do next step for my passport .
      and sir/mam i have seen today in google and i have open the file and see in status
      but sir/mam i could not understand and the meaning of pro. please sir/mam help me please please i request to u please reply me
      thankyou sir/mam
      have a nice day

File # E045192
      Ref. # MUM 602350
      Key # [protected]
      Dt. submitted 12/11/2008
      Plice varification done
      Renewed Passport not yet received,
      status remained unchanged for a long time``Police report not yet receved`` although police varification is done long back.
      Please help us. on enquiry Police said they already forwarded our papers.

I have applied for passport in Sep'08 from Guntur. My application has been forwarded to Hyderabad in Oct'08 . My file no is "W120209". Currently I am working in Bangalore. I have to go to abroad immediately on company's assignment. The status of my passport is now showing as "POLICE VERIFICATION REPORT IS INCOMPLETE AND THE ISSUE IS BEING EXAMINED". I have provided all the required information along with my passport application.

I really don't understand what would have happened to it. Kindly look in to this matter and update me the status as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
      Saikrishna Nagasarapu
      File no: W120209
      Mobile no: [protected].
      Bangalore.
      Hello sir
      I applied for passport at Saharanpur Passport Office in first week of October.
      police verification and LIU inquiry is already done but on site it is showing message as

STATUS:

Please furnish stay proof of your present address
      My file no is GZB-Z561468
      please us tell me what to do now?
      I had forwarded my passport renewal application to Jaipur from Alwar Rajasthan on 21 Jan 2008. File number JPRW 02065808. On the web site the the message displayed says that I am required to submit some documents /information. The details are not specified on what is required to be submitted. I have written to the Passport office Jaipur on a number of occassions but of no avail. I have tried to contact the passport office but no information is forthcoming. Please help and advise on what is to be done by me to get the passport or any information about it.
      Sidharth Seth

I have applied for renewal of my passport on 17/10/08 at visakhapatnam and application key no. is VSP C00251. I have not received my passport so far and status is showing blank. Please verify and your IVRS is saying it is invalid. Please look into it and issue my passport at the earliest.

Yours

M.Sailahari
      Dear sir/madam

i want to neet information about passport renewal information coul you give me further information about our passport renewal. because my passport will expire 16/2/09
      Pl. let me know the status of my application of passport renewal. police verification has been done about five months back. My file no is W020784/08
      I HAVE APPLIED FOR RENEWAL OF MY PASSPORT, FILE NO. O000392/2008 DT 25.01.2008.BAREILLEY .BUT TILLTODAY(06.04.2009) I HAVN'T RECEIVED MY NEW PASSPORT. THANKS TO MEA
      Application Date :07/11/2008Status :Please contact RPO to know status Grievance : sir, pending since long, what is the reason, is their any lacking in the document furnished, how do I Come to know aboutit, kindely let us know Regards PALAK PATERIYA
      Application Date :07/11/2008Status :Please contact RPO to know statusGrievance : sir, pending since long, what is the reason, is their any lacking in the document furnished, how do I Come to know aboutit, kindely let us knowRegardsPALAK PATERIYA

File Ref No- Z92507308
      Application Date- 07/11/2008
      City- RPR
      Dear Sir/Madam
      I have applied for the renewal of my passport issued at Hyderabad P.O on the 19th of March 1999 bearing passport number A7432298 expiring on the 18th of March 2009 on the 13th of February 2009.

The File No: F 003866, Key No: [protected].

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful as I have to visit my son who is abroad

Thanks and regards
      Yours Sincerely
      Mrs. Ahmed
      I have applied under tatkaal for the renewal of my passport on April 6th 2009 and my file no. is HYDF008336. I was told that the passport will come to me on 9th April 2009, but i have not received it. When i tried to check the status online, it says wrong file no. OR information not available. I have to travel out of country, and i dont know the status of my passport. Kindly get my passport released as early as possible and oblige.

Ritesh
      Can anybody tell me if police verification is mandatory or not for its Renewal after 10 Years for Kolkata
      Both issue and Renewal is Done from the same passport office.

houston — delayed passport from 2 years

I applied for renewal of my pasport 2 years a go in houston pasport office and provided all document they need and received no reply from you trying to call but no one reply. My case no. is 287579 please send me my pasport & reply my mail I will really appriciate your consern
      I am a resident of Singapore and every two to three years my parents visit me and my children in holidays.This time my parents need somebody to accompany them because of their poor health My father is 84 and mother is 76.We have given the renewal application of passport of my nephew who is going to escort them.Everything has been done, the police verification and all.It has been a month almost and we still waiting for his passport.We all are eagerly waiting for our parents .Please can anybody look in this matter.His name is Ishan Peer File no-F009700 Group-F.
      Thanks.
      I have applied for renewal of my passport on[protected]. Still now I did not receive . pls inform.
      I have applied passport on 26 august 2009 in trichy regional passport office, my file no A 039705, i have finished my police enquiry before 20 days but my passport ststus showmed on website is police verificaton report not received, now i got job in abroad, now i am waiting for passport only, please consider my request for the above, to get passport within 5 days what shall i do? please check and help me immediately, thank you

India Today — cheque sent for renewal for three years no reply

I have sent a cheque for three year renewal for india today in Ocober 2009 but no response from you or cheque amount has not been debited from my account

case id 2459018 cusumer id ITE1634368

ak sahu
      From: rajiv khanna <[protected]@yahoo.com>
      > Date: Wedness day, December16, 2009 7:34 pm
      > Subject: Passport Delay
      > To: grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in
      > > Sir,
      > >
      > > I am a government employee and therefore police verification for the applied passport had been waived.
      > > But i have not received my passport yet.
      > > Details:
      > > Date: 19jun, 2009
      > > File no.: A034162
      > > Regional Passport Office: Hudco Tricoot-3, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
      > >
      > > Please look into the matter and kindly send the passport as soon as possible

Your Faithfullu
      RAJEEV KHANNA
      I have applied for new passport on 25-09-09, my file no. is
      CHD z153329 . whenever I check my passport status it shows to me that
      either file no. is wrong or not available .Even after my inquiry is
      completed one and half month ago, yet i have not received my passport
      . I want to apply for further study in UK within the period of 15th
      January .

I request to help me get in my passport as soon as possible . I
      have been thankful for that.

Your Faithfully

Savdeep Singh
      Date : 10/03/2010
      Time : 12:14 PM AUST
      Trying to access below portal for last three hours,
      Portal :https://passport.gov.in/nri/OnlineRegistration.jsp is not responding.

My expectation was high, as India is the IT hub of the world.

Nothing has changed, it the service as bad as we Indians belong to third world country.

I have applied for the renewal of my passport 3 months prior. I am still awaiting to get it back. I am badly in need of it, as I have to be in USA by July 26th.

Request your assistance to get my passport back at th earliest. My file no. is Z-161279 (Dob - 14/5/1978)

Ashish Garg
      hi sir,
      i m manish pandya from india my wife in uk last months, and between my wife born a baby girls on
      13th june 2012, and he wants to combe back to india with my baby girls, but indian passport office not given to travels documents, so sir i request to u pls help my wife.

manish pandya

I NAZAR ANVAR BASHA have sent my passport application throught Bhavani HPO speed post centre under File No. MASW770214 08 ON 22.08.08 TO RPO, Chennai but till the status of my passport application is not available
        I and my son have applied for passport vide file no DLHW 74002108 AND 74002208 respectively on 27.2.2008. Inspite of several requests and two fax letters no reply have been received. I humbly request to please look into the matter and do the needful.
        i want to know my friend~s postal address in india.his handphone no.is not available. iwant to contact him. his passport no. is F5370217 ands his name is khalifa imtiaz mehebubmiya.his document r with me.i want to sent back,

ANSWER:-
        i[censored] don't have his phone number than directly go to him and handover his document. tension nahi lene ka re...
        Dear Sir
        I have submitted my Passport for Police Clearance Certificate vide receipt N. R025787 with name of Preeti Grover on dated 10-09-08. I have sent my compleate Police Clearence Report from Ludhiana on 20.09.08. But still I did not get my Passport.
        Sir I requet you I am in great need of
        passport because the last date of submitting the police clearance for Australia in the first week of October 2008. Kindly send it as early as possible. Thanking You
        Preeti Grover
        I have applied for passport under file No BHUA01306608 DATED 28/04/08. Recived a letter from passport office, Bhubneswar for submitting 03 clear passport size photo within one month. The date of the letter of Passport Office is 06/09/2008 where as the same has been posted on 29/09/2008. The said letter is received by me on 03/10/2008. I have already sent my three photo to passport office on 01/10/2008 under speed post No.EE[protected]IN. Kindly expedite the matter as I am urgently in need of the same.
        I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT YET MY FILE NO. IS A 100 245/07 . KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER
        i have not recived my passport yet my file no.is a033522.
        plz see what is the matter...i will be highly obliged to u..
        i still not get my passport yet... my file no is Z151794... Pls look into it and mail me soon... i will be very gratefully to u...

i sagun kaur from rohini, delhi 110085 wantz to tell u dat i applied my passport on 6 feb 2008 n also submitted birth certificate in July 2008 in room no. 12 regional passport office RK puram new delhi . my main problem is dat til now i have not received my passport my application no. is z 092638 dated 6 feb 2008 n kindly send my passport immediately by post or by courier thankzzzzzzzzz
        i Mahesh kale from pune, Maharstra
        My File no is P 025251
        I had not recived Passport.
        i am Registered In 30 jun 2008.
        plz send mail where is the Problem,
        please my passport status on the day

My passport FILE NO: 547282
        I have applied for passport on 16.06.2008. My passport status is ROURKELA(ORISSA) police report is incomplete and it is being examined. Till now Rourkela police did not get any information about my passport. I do not Know what is the problem. please try to solve the problem. thank you.My passport number
        BHU-W27033708.
        I have registered my application for passport and the same has been registered by making payment vide your File No. P 032147 Dated 20.08.2008 and key No. [protected]. My case has been referred to Local Police Station at Sahakar Nagar / Padmavati. and same has been returned after verification vide their outword registered no. 6197 dated 21.09.2008. Could you be kind enough to let me know the status presently, as I have not received the passport so far. Regards Ramesh Katti
        I have applied for the passpoert for my wife in chennai passport office last 5 months before, police enquiry also finished 4 months before, but till now there is no status report for the same, we enqired the status @ our collector office, they said that the application already send it to chennai office, so in this suituaction how many days i can wait or i can go for new application plesae help me.

File no is Z225532 year 2008 @ 6 month
        I have applied for the my family passport, the file no is pat-z3501240/41/42, three persons, when I check the status on net, it comes nothing, the question is, in the status is showing after z only 6 digits, but we granted after z 7 digits, and I already verified the slip, there is same after z 7 digits, what is the problem ?? pls send reply as soon as possible.

I am Marshal H/O Mary Beaula, I have applied the Passport for my wife to the Collector Office 3 months before dated on 11/08/08.The file no is MDUZ-188836/08. Police verification also finished on 2 months before. Still there is no status report in the Website. So in this situation how many days I want wait for the Passport. Because I want Bring my Family in UAE. I am awaiting for that. For that, If I want to contact any person or any office please let me inform by Email.

At the same time I want to change the name also.The given name is Mary beaula that I want to change to Beaula Marshal.
        What is the procedure for that & How many days will take ?

Thanking You,
        I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT YET MY FILE NO. IS A SUR/Z902299/2008 . KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER

What is the procedure for that & How many days will take ?

Thanking You,
        I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT YET MY FILE NO. IS A LKOA20720208. KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER
        I NEERAJ KUMAR ATTRI AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT YET MY FILE NO. IS H014960 DATED 21.08.2008 . KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER
        Sir
        I have applied my passport in speed post service from berhampur. I have got my file reference number from the police station during police verification. But till today the online status is showing as "information not available or wrong file reference no". Kindly tell me can I check the online status of my passport as it is applied in speed post.
        I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT YET MY FILE NO. IS . DLH H014960 DATE 21.08.2008 KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER

THANKS

NEERAJ KUMAR ATTRI
        I had applied my passport on 3.10.08 at Delhi passport office.My file No. is A010172, Group A, Key no.[protected].In 25.10.08 the verifying officer had visited my residence and taken all necessary documents. After that I have not received my passport or any other information regarding my passport. Please let me know the status of my passport application.
        Thanking you.
        Aparimita Mishra
        84, New Transit House,
        JNU campus, New Delh-110067
        kindly let me know the status of my application No.A34307/2007
        what is the status of my passport application reference no 883805
        Dear sir

i have applied for passport on 15 october 2008 my id is HYD Z[protected] and not yet received, Please inform me the status of my passport

regards
        y.rajeswari
        hi sir
        iam EDUKONDALU UPPATHALLA s/o SHANKARAIAH mobile no:[protected]
        i was applied passport on[protected], but i have not taken FILE REFERENCE NO.
        so kindly request to me SEND FILE REFERENCE NO to our mobile or mail
        thankyou sir,
        hi sir
        iam EDUKONDALU UPPATHALLA s/o SHANKARAIAH mobile no:[protected]
        i was applied passport on[protected], but i have not taken FILE REFERENCE NO.
        so kindly request to me SEND FILE REFERENCE NO to our mobile or mail
        thankyou sir,
        sir/madam

sub:police enquiry not came

im Anjaiah.Karnati, i applied to passport on jan 9th 2009 my reference file nunber is Z501160 .Sir still now police enquiry is not finish.. when that enquiry is come and when i will get passport...sir please kindly check my file and forward...

thanking you sir.
        by
        Anjaiah.Karnati
        oppicherla(post),
        karempudi(mandal)
        guntur(dist),
        Andhra Pradesh-522614
        dear sir,

G002335 Year-08b This is my File no Didnot status please clear the problem & Causes Of passport status didnot condition.

RGS,
        kalyana sundaram maniyan.K

I'm Hareesh.My home town is Dindigul. I have applied for the passport dated on[protected], The file no is MDUZ-840986/08 and the Police enquriy also completed in my home town.
        Later, from Madurai passport office they send a request to furnish the documents regarding my nationality and date of birth and Residential address proof for the Last 1 year .I attend the Inquiry on[protected] and gave the documents.I gave the Coimbatore College Address where i studied last 2 year(from[protected] for Residential address proof for the Last 1 year ..
        The Enquirer said to pay the Fine that it will be noticed through the Postal.Then he told that another Inquiry will be held at the Coimbatore.

In the website the status is till to submit the documents even after i submitted all the documents and Till now Coimbatore police did not get any information about my passport too.

Could you Please look into it and be kind enough to let me know the status presently, as I have not received the passport so far.
        Thanking you sir.
        -Regards
        Hareesh Balakrishnan.
        sir.. i applied passport three months before, but at this time what is status of my passport.please send replysir.MY KEY NO:[protected]. thank you..
        yours cheers
        venkateswarlu.s
        I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE PASSPORT IN -07. MY FILE REFFERENCE NO. IS LKOZ061103 AND MY FOAR NO. IS 463390 . FEW MONTHS BEFOR I SAW IN STATUS THAT TO SUBMIT RASHAN CARD AND OTHER IDENTITY PROOFS.BUT MY BROKER (PERSON WHO WAS HELPING ME TO GET MY PASSPORT), TAKEN IT NOT SERIOUSLY AND NOW WHEN I AM CHECKING STATUS, IT IS TELLING THAT EITHER REFFERENCE NO. IS WRONG OR INFORMATION NOT AVAILABLE. KINDLY GUIDE ME THAT HOW CAN I EXACTLY NOW THE STATUS, OR IF I HAVE TO APPLY IT AGAIN WHETHER I HAVE TO INFORM THAT I AM APPLYING FOR SECOND TIME, IT WILL BECOME THEN MORE DIFFICULT TO GET MY PASSPORT. PLZ HELP ME OUT.
        I applied for the renewal of my passport under tatkaal scheem in hyderabad on[protected] and my ref. no. is HYDF008336. i was told that i will get the passport within 5 days, but as of yet i dont have any information. my tckets are booked and i have to travel. kindly get my passport released asap.
        Ritesh
        DEAR SIR,
        I have applied for passport on 08.10.2008. My passport status is Police Report has not been received. police report is incomplete and it is being examined. Till now I did not get any information about my passport. I do not Know what is the problem. please try to solve the problem. thank you.My passport number
        HYD-W60452308.
        SIR,
        i shaik fareed not recieved my passport yet my file no. is z250597 .plz look my status of passport kindly.
        thanking you sir,
        I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT YET MY FILE NO. MDUZ18206909 . KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER
        myself and my wife smt kiran verma has applied for renewal of our passports expired on june sixth 2009 the nos are A7932516 and smt kiran verma passport no A 7932518 of bhopal passport office, on 13 th july 2009 we received our old passports. kindly inform progress...
        i Mohammad Javed, UNNAO, U.P
        My File no is LKO A04095609
        I had not recived Passport.
        i am Registered In[protected].
        i Mohammad Javed, UNNAO, U.P
        My File no is LKO A04095609
        I had not recived Passport.
        i am Registered In[protected].

I’m Dhiraj MaheshKumar Berodia and my passport # :- B0024027

I’m currently in USA, I send my passport for renewal to Indian Embassy of Washington D.C, on 11th June, 2009 by USA mail and they send clearance request to Nagpur Passport office and my passport is expired on 23th June, 2009.

Now it is almost 3 month and when I went to collect my passport to Indian Embassy of Washington D.C that time they told me still we had not received clearance from Nagpur Passport office.

As per USA law it is illegal to stay in USA once your passport is expired.

I called numbers of time to Tel No[protected]/2511741/2511742 but no one is picking phone.

I send my friend to Nagpur Passport office but Nagpur Passport office staff is very very harsh / bad and not helping. They don't care about public / people like me.

Please Please help me to get clearance from Nagpur Passport office.

Dhiraj Berodia.

I’m Dhiraj MaheshKumar Berodia and my passport # :- B0024027

As per USA law it is illegal to stay in USA once your passport is expired.

Please Please help me to get clearance from Nagpur Passport office.

Dhiraj Berodia.
        Respected Sir,

I had applied Passport in Tatkal Schem and I had received my passport from office and verification also completed. I request u to tell Whether it is activated now and my Passport No.: H5012130. I request u please kindly give activation details sir, send to my mail id sir.

Thanking You Sir,
        BijjamVenkata Shiva Kumar,
        Hyderabad.
        can u please tell me the details of person, his name is
        tarpinder jot singh
        n his passport number is G2730603
        please i want to knw his home address and his father's name...its really urgent
        DEAR SIR,
        I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASS PORT TILL TODAY, WHILE MY FILE NO.PNEP[protected] SO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND GIVE ME A REPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU,

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
        It is to inform you that I ( Manish Choudhary ) have applied for a passport at Jaipur office on 26 Augest 2009.As per the details available on the Passport office web site (Passport.nic.in/ ), that the police report has been cleared and will be despatched after 13/09/2009 . But still i have not reacived my passport yet.
        You are therefore requested to look into the matter and take the necessary action for issuing me the passport at the earliest possible.
        Thanking You.Plz reply me as soon as possible.

Phone no. [protected]
        File ref.no.:- Z 761963
        wheather madhurai passport office is working fine after cbi raid now its right time to apply passport without corruption please mail me
        Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that, I (Waquarul Haque Khan f/o KANEEZ RABIYA BASRI ) applied for passport of my minor daughter with File No. LKOM00441610 dated[protected].

It appears that the passport was brought by courier but could not deliver it as our house was locked.
        for resend, i submit one registry envelop and application on[protected] at counter no 13.
        Now i regularly checked the status on Internet passport site, but the status shown blank.How i know the status of my passport.
        Kindly guide us and provide needful solution.

Thanks And Regards..

C-4972, Sector-12,
        Raja ji puram,
        Lucknow-17
        [protected]@yahoo.com

This is Parveen Verma applied for the PassPort in Chandigarh Through Hisar with the file Reference No:CHDZ39211208.
          I am not able to see the online status of my passport. I am msg while checking the status "File Reference Number (Z[protected] of chd) is either wrong or Information NOT available". Police verification of that application have been done. Please help me out in getting the exact status of my passport application.

Name : Parveen Verma
          DD No: 014226
          DD Date: 11/06/2008
          Deptt. Receipt No. 2639

Parveen Verma
          Reliance Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

Indian Passport Office — status of my application with ref no. CHDZ39211208

This is Parveen Verma applied for the PassPort in Hisar with the file Reference No:CHDZ39211208.
          I hav been waiting for the status of my passport on the online status site of indian passport. It is showing "File Reference Number (Z[protected] of chd) is either wrong or Information NOT available". So, how can i know the exact status where my application is ?

sir, Please help me out to know the status of my application.
          Name : Parveen Verma
          Receipt No : 25485
          DD No: 014226

Parveen Verma,
          Reliance Life Insurance Co. Ltd
          This is SYED IFTEKHAR ANJUM applied for the PassPort in GHAZIABAD Through ALIGARH with the file Reference No:Z[protected], applied in 2005.
          I am getting the message"due to some avoidable reason it is delayed, it will be dispatched in a weeks time " for last two years.Please help me out in getting the exact status of my passport application.
          MY APPICATION NO IS - AHDI 12607206
          PLEASE GIVE ME DETAIL WHEN I REC MY PASSPORT
          THANKS

This is BALVEER BSHIR applied for the PassPort in Jaipur by Post Office Sriganganagar Rajasthan file Reference No:W290190.
          I am not able to see the online status of my passport. Police verification of that application have been done. Please help me out in getting the exact status of my passport application.

Name : BALVEER BSHIR

BALVEER BSHIR
          my file no JPR AO51647 - 08
          date of application[protected];
          dob[protected];

made in TATKAL schme 7 days.

still passport not dispatch.

my job offer is going from my hand on 9th sep.

plz help

help
          This is Rajeev Jain applied for the PassPort in Sakarpur Delhi at 26/04/2008 file Reference No:DLH Z033381 .Police
          varification has done.After 2 month of police varfication I got a letter from passport office with the status " your permanent address is not clear so pls submit PP Form again with essential document"
          I submited all essesnial document with 3 set of PP form.Now
          I have been waiting for the status of my passport on the online status site of indian passport. It is showing same passport status as showing before "Your permanent address is not complete/clear; please provide complete address". So, how can i know the exact status where my application is ?

sir, Please help me out to know the status of my application.
          Name : Rajeev Jain
          Father's Name : Sh. S.C Jain
          Mother's Name : Smt. Nipun Jain
          Date of Birth : 08/08/1983
          Application File Reference No : DLH Z033381
          Date of Application applied : 26/04/2008
          passport statuss: New Applied

Please mail me to this mail id : rajeev.[protected]@gmail.com
          Mobile Number :[protected]
          NAME-RAKESH SINGH
          FATHER NAME-SHRI.RAJENDER SINGH
          FILE REFERENCE NUMBER- LKO-Z2265-08
          APPLICATION'S DATE[protected]
          PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NUMBER AND CREATE MY PASSPORT
          STATUS
          sir i applied for the passport at chandigarh office on 2.07.08 but i have lost my cash reciept and i dont remember my file number.Sir how can i get my file number and check my status?
          I Want know that what is status of my passport and my passport no. is A027538
          I have deposited my passport form on 18/07/08 and police inquiry has been completed but till today I have not received my passport. If any grievances in my documents please inform me as early. Thank u

This is Israr Ahmed Khan applied for the PassPort in Jammu Through Hisar with the file Reference No:a001596 dt[protected].
          I am not able to see the online status of my passport. I am msg while checking the status "File Reference Number (a001596 jam) is either Police report not submitted ". Police verification of that application have been done. File no FINLE/88/18752 dt.[protected] Chalan NO 94/J/[protected] second page serial No 156 ISRAR AHMED KHAN S/O KHAN MOHD KHAN Please help me out in getting the exact status of my passport application.

Name : ISRAR AHMED KHAN
          Father's Name : LATE. SH KHAN MOHD KHAN
          Mother's Name : LATE SMT. MANZOOR BEGUM
          Date of Birth : 01/01/1982
          Application File Reference No : a001596
          Date of Application applied : 20/02/2008

Please mail me to this mail id : [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@rediffmail.com
          Israr Ahmed Khan
          sir i am raj kumar i am applied my passport at the date of 22.09.08 in takkal seheme they given the date to 29.09.08 but i didn't received that 06.10.08 also. please reply me as my mail because i want my passport urgently. that's why i am applied to takkal scheme please sent as well as soon my e-mail address is

and my mobile number is [protected]
          sir i am rajkumar iam already sent my comments but i didn't give my deatiles
          FILE NO CBEA00048608
          KEY NO [protected]
          DATE[protected] at 12:39
          NAME RAJKUMAR PERIYASAMY

and my mobile number is [protected]
          for taitus of my passport detail as under:-
          1: T12827208
          2: T12827508
          3: T18827808
          4: T13534108
          5: T13534308
          Respected Sir,
          i have applied my passport on 6 months ago but still not recieved si please take step towards this problem. Every body got rid of this kind of slow service now all passport opffice should be privatised.
          Dear sir this is Madhavi..
          I old like to know that what is status of my passport aplication and my passport ref-no. is HYD-Z510779..
          and i would like to know after how many years this application after registration...
          please.kindly give the information to me...
          my mail id [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          thanks & regads,
          madhavi.
          Dear sir this is Madhavi..
          I would like to know that what is status of my passport aplication and my passport ref-no. is HYD-Z510779..
          and i would like to know after how many years this application will expire after registration...
          please.kindly give the information to me...
          my mail id [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          thanks & regads,
          madhavi.
          status of my application with REF NO : HYDW[protected]
          MY KEY NO: [protected]
          DD NO: C 7349
          RECEIPT NO: EN[protected]IN

This is Budige mahesh applied for the PassPort in hyderabad with the file Reference No:HYDW60092208.
          I hav been waiting for the status of my passport on the online status site of indian passport. It is showing "POLICE REPORT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED". but my enquiry is closed with enquiry officer on 24-8-08.total is cleared.my passport applying on date 25-07-08.So, how can i know the exact status where my application is ?
          sir, already you told to the people when you are apply the date within three months you get the passport. but completed three months, my process is very late.
          please kindly and help me to know the my status of my application.

Name : BUDIGE MAHESH
          Date of Application applied : 25/07/2008
          DD No: C 7349

Please mail me to this mail id : [protected]@YAHOO.COM

BUDIGE MAHESH,

I have applied for passport on 04 Jun 2008 and my file no is A020993 and Key No is [protected]. Police enquiry has also been done. You are requested to intimate the present status of my passport application.

Vandana Dutta
          Not receved my passport
          I have applied for passport Oct-Nov 2007 last year but still not issued passport.Police varification has been done.
          Name: Shekhar Singh
          E-mail Add: Shekhar.[protected]@newgen.co.in
          Father's Name:Shri Ramesh Kumar Singh
          Mother's Name:Smt Prem Sudha Singh
          DOB: 31/12/1985
          Applying City: Kanpur(UP)

Please do the needful at the earlist.Your prompt assistance would highly appriciated.

Shekhar

I have applied for passport and submitted duly filled application No.726945 in all respects with application fee. The application form sent through speed post but no police verification has been done so far. I want to know status of my application please help me.

Md.Mannan
          R.Z.19C/10-A,
          Main Sagarpur,
          Gali No.3,
          New Delhi - 110 46
          respected sir,

I submitted my passport in the hyderabad begumpet office on 23 august 2008. in passport form, its written that you will get the passport within 180days.i check for status in website, its showing that "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time ".it, s showing that message from last 65days.
          can you please look into this issue and reply me or send my passport immedaitely.Please help me out in getting the exact status of my passport application.

ANUSHA PULIGADDA
          FILE NO. -HYD-- W[protected]
          DATE OF APPLICATION-23/08/2008
          DATE OF BIRTH[protected]
          sir i have submited form for new passport at Dist. pasport center Nagaur dt.09.01.09 my file no w238366 my DOB[protected], When i check status at yur web site it shows `RECORD NOT AVIABLE Kindly check the matter
          i aplied for passport in 06-08 file no is f015298. i didnt get it till today . so plz help me to get it fast
          dear sir i have been applied my passport form on dati; 19/09/2008
          file no; a116372/08
          but there is no response about this so please give me satus of my passport .
          i submit my form from patna / bihar.
          i didnt received my passport up to now.My file no is A 307726 and i applied in the month of october 30, 2008.please help me.
          Ramya krishna.M.
          I have submitted passport application on 10.10.08 but the passport has not yet been received
          I check me status and what's the problem why is passprot is not coming.my no.is a076443 date 26/11/07.and name manjeet singh
          This is MANOJ KUMAR applied for the passport in Raebareli (U.P) through LUCKNOW with the file reference no. is z[protected], applied in 2008 dated[protected].
          i am getting the message "due to some avoidable reason it is delayed, it will be dispatched in a weeks time" from Aug 08 to till date.my police report is clear & no any other fault.
          please help me out in getting the exact status of my passport application.
          please help me out in getting the exact status of my passport application.
          R/sir,

My pasport no. G 6533849 renewed on 4th April, 2008 from Jaipur office, rajasthan but there was spelling mistake in my name ie Naiwaya ipo Nalwaya for that i have written letters to Jaipur office, yet not received any responce.
          Pl help me out to resolve this problem / correction.I understand that in this case i have to submit the pasport if yes than how long it take for correction.

Saurabh Nalwaya
          PASSPORT GIVEN FOR NAME AND ADRESS CHANGE
          WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS
          file no ADHV00344709
          key NO-[protected]
          given for name and adress change
          kindly let me know status

(Mark me a mail on "[protected]@rediffmail.com" or call me on [protected])
          I HAVE ISSUED NEW PASSPORT ANGAIST LOST PASSPORT. NOW I WANT TO GET THE DETAIL OF LOST PASSPORT LIKE PP NUMBER, ISSUE AND EXPIRY DATES. WOULD YOU PLEASE ASSIST ME TO SOLVE THIS SITUATION.

REGARDS

BALWINDER KAUR
          Sir i applied for passport on[protected]. my police verification has not been done yet. but i am confused about the file reference number thing. i did not receive any kind of that number when i submitted my form.where can i find my file ref no.?? please help...
          long time pasport sumit. But not reached my pasport.
          I had applied for the passport two years back and have not yet got the passport. The police verification has also not been done. I have lost the file number.
          Please tell me how to check the status of the passport.

I am ready to apply for a new passport but am not sure if the old application will nullify my new passport. because while applying for the new passport if I disclose I had applied for the passport before it asks me for teh file number, which I dont have.
          If I say not applied before thats a lie which if caught could mess with my application.

Please help me.
          i didnt received my passport up to now.My file no is hyd w604523 08 and i applied in the month of october 08, 2008.please help me.
          sir, my passport application enquriy had been recived. i had kept all documents once again on 1-april-2009. but no respones my REF NO : A260137-HYD-2008
          dear sir, my file number is z[protected] plz check my status
          sir
          I have submited form for new passport at Dist. muzaffarpur dt.08.05.09 my file no MUZ/W37 1088 my DOB[protected], When i tried to cheak the status at your web site, Unable to get opetion for muzaffarpur(bihar), Please giuide how to get the status for the same.Or send me status on my e-mail id.[protected]@indiatimes.com

Thnaks&regds
          Janmejai Mishra
          hi,
          i have submitted my passport applycation, police verification is done but still now i haven't recieved my passport i need it very soon
          my file no:BNGW16037309
          MARIA SONIA WILMA
          plzive me the status of my passport file.dated 28.01.2009.file no. z[protected]..
          Sir, My name is mohd. rahbar, S/o : Khalil Ahmad, Mother Name is Fatma Bano, district, Gorakhpur, State U. P. I have own applied form to passport in date[protected], my application form file no,
          LKOA 12461709 not any investigation POLICE and LIO office I regardly request pleace reply me what is status my passport,
          Mobile No. [protected]
          This is to inform yout that Mr. Sohail Akhtar is my colleage and he has no email id.

I therefore, request you that Mr. Sohail Akhtar had applied along with his wife for new passport for the purpose of performing Hajj on 26/5/2009 (Aligarh - UP). As per the status of the passport checked on the website, the name appeared of his wife as Gaurav Sharma in place of Shahida Sultana against the File No. Z[protected]. You are kindly requested to confirm whether Mr. Gaurav Sharma had applied or Mrs. Shahida Sultana against the File No. Z[protected]. If the allotted number has been mentioned inadvertantly by your good offices may be corrected or may be allotted new number to Mrs. Shahida Sultana for easy correspondence.

Ref. to my last on-line complain ( pasted below), I beg to clarify that the same complaint was intended against Indian Passport Office, Delhi and not against Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt. Ltd under any condition whatsoever. I apologize to Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt. Ltd & to you for misquoting the company's name in the specified column and request you to ignore and unregister the same.
            Once again I confirm that I have no complaint/grievance against Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt. Ltd . It was just a misquote.
            However the complaint still holds good against Indian passport Office.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

It is almost 4 months I have applied for the renewed passport at the Delhi RPO, Bikaji Cama Palace. Following are the details for your kind information:

Name: Kallol Nandi
            File No. H003869
            Date of Application: 03.03.2008
            Police Verification: Mid-April'08
            Dispatch of Docs from Local Police Station, Gurgaon, DLF, Ph-II: 25.04.2008
            AC office no. 3859
            Dispatch from ACP Office:14.05.08

Sir, I was told that the maximum time required to issue renewed passport is 3 months. I am in a very much helpless situation since my job demands frequent foreign travels. In the absence of my pp, I am under tremendous pressure from my employer.
            I will be obliged if you kindly help me getting my renewed pp at the earliest.

Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt. Ltd. — Renewed PP not received

Name: Kallol Nandi
            File No. H003869
            Date of Application: 03.03.2008
            Police Verification: Mid-April'08
            Dispatch of Docs from Local Police Station, Gurgaon, DLF, Ph-II: 25.04.2008
            AC office no. 3859
            Dispatch from ACP Office:14.05.08

I will be obliged if you kindly help me getting my renewed pp at the earliest.

To Whom it May concern

Ref. to the above complaint ( which was lodged by me), I beg to clarify that the same complaint was intended against Indian Passport Office, Delhi and not against Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt. Ltd under any condition whatsoever. I apologize to Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt. Ltd & to you for misquoting the company's name in the specified column and request you to ignore and unregister the same.

Kallol Nandi

It is almost 10 months I have applied for the renewal of the passport at the Delhi RPO, Bikaji Cama Palace. Following are the details for your kind information:

Name: Gargi Ansal
            File No. H-015182
            Date of Application: 24.08.2007
            Police Verification: Completed

Kindly expedite the renewal of the passport and infrom me the dispatch details.

Gargi Ansal
            i applied for passport as on 06-07-07 from kolkata passport office..and after inqured they told me to submit the P.P from..after that two timesw i submited and police verification is also done two times, but till i am getting the same replied from your side to submit the P.P froms..now i am requwsting you please look after this problem and please solve the problems as soon as possible..details is given below:

NAME :MONOJIT SAHA
            FILE NO:A051862
            APPLIED OFFICE:KOLKATA
            APPLIED ON :06-07-07
            POLLICE VERFICATION DONE..

Monojit Saha
            [protected](m)
            Respected sir,
            I undersigned Rupal Mehta daughter of Late Rajnikant Mehta permanent residence (D-5, P&T Colony, Tagore Nagar, Raipur, Chattisgarh) studied in Raipur up to graduation.I have done B.E in Chemical Engineering from Government Engineering Collegepresently known as NIT, Raipur in the year 2006.I decided to study abroad for higher education degree in engineering, I have registered my self for GRE and toefl I have to appear for the test and for going abroad i require my passport. I have applied for the passport.The passport application submitted to the regional passport office Raipur under the reference no-RPRW97017808 dated -22-FEB-2008.The police verification for the said applicationhas not yet being done

Now the application is pending with police authority for verification at Korba Thane . Still there is no development due to which I lost one opportunity for higher education and if I miss this opportunity my one year will be wasted.Meanwhile I hereby request you to please do the needful at your earliest for getting my passport and going for the higher education.

Yours faithfully
            Rupal Mehta
            respected sir/madam
            I applied for police verification certificate to canada along with "PASSPORT" on 30-march-2009 with reference number M006538.
            as i checked my status on status page and it was given as "OTHERS".can i know the meaning of "OTHERS" .police verification has been completed.so please give reply to my mail id.
            mail id:[protected]@gmail.com
            Submitted on November 2009
            Police verification was over in December first week/09
            STILL NOT RECEIVED THE RENEWED PASSPORT TILL DATE

What shall I do?

I have applied for passport in the year 2005 with DD of Rs-1500(DD No[protected]Receipt No-EE[protected]IM, File No-CALW11568905, Key-[protected])but unfortunately neither I have received my passport neither any information.

Kindly can you do a bit of mercy to let me know the status of my Passport.

Md.Shaheem Akhtar
            My name is Gowri Saravanan.V. I had lost my indian passport.I want to stop before misusing it.What should i do for blocking my passport.My email id is gowrisaravanan.[protected]@gmail.com

with regards,

Gowri Saravanan.V

Dear sir

I applied for a passport from Jaipur office in 2004 after which a police verification was done two times in Gurgaon as I stay and work there. After the 1st time Jaipur office informed me that they lost the application. The police verification again happened in 2007 after which I haven't recieved my passport till date and not any information either. The gurgaon police tells me that they sent the file and the Jaipur office tells me that they haven't recvd it yet. Recently i saw that someone else'e name is appearing against my application/file number. Plz look into this matter and provide a quick solution as I need to travel abroad for company project very soon.

file no - A067426

Thanks/regards
              s.manivannan
              chennai
              Passport not received

Ref:KDPC No009331
              File No:Z100542
              I have applied for passport vide file no DLHW 74002108 on 27.2.2008.Still waiting for passport . Please help and expedite
              I Sanjan Gulati have applied for passport vide file no DLHW 74002208 on 27.2.2008.Still waiting for passport . Please help and expedite
              I'm trying to help an elderly (64yrs) woman to get her passport, she has not received her passport yet. Police verification was complete on 15 Aug'08( which was escalated to the PRO of Chennai Office and only then the police verification was done), but the status shows "under progress" kindly suggest/help.
              File Ref. No. :W180962 / 08

Anshul.
              dear sir/madem. I cant received my passport
              Dearsir,

I Cant receivedmy passport my passport
              ID : W120193/08
              dear sir,
              i have not recieve my passport .it late for me and taking long time to come. my key no is [protected]. by this it is harming me in my career.
              dear sir, i have applied for my passport dated on[protected] and my file no was A021305 at visakapatnam, kindly issue my passport as early as possible
              LKO-A[protected] File not NO.
              Passport not recieved till now after 1 yaers.
              Dear Sir

I polamalla Vandana have been submitted for Fresh pass port last month on[protected] yet i have not received any information regarding the verfication of police. Details are file no-HYDW60538208, A 5791, Kindly issue my pass port as early as possible
              dear sir,

i have applied for my passport dated on[protected] and my file no was A 074955 at Trichy
              Regional passport office kindly issue my passport as early as possible
              in brother still awaiting me for a job in states. please checkout sir

key no; [protected]
              i had applied for the passport last 3 months back, but till now i didnt received my passport.please help me sir.verification is also over.
              Ramya krishna.M
              Dear sir

I applied for a passport from Visakhapatnam office in 2006 after which a police verification was done in bhopal as well as visakhapatnam, as I worked there. After the 1st time VSKP office informed me that they lost the application. The police verification again happened in 2007 after which I haven't recieved my passport till date and not any information either. The Bhopal police tells me that they sent the file and the VSKP office tells me that they haven't recvd it yet.Plz look into this matter and provide a quick solution as I need to travel abroad for my professional needs.

file no - VSKP-A047998/06

This is Deepak Vats applied for the Pass Port in Ghaziabad with the file Reference No: GZB-Z640060 on 19/01/09.

Sir, Please help me out to know the status of my application,

Name : Deepak Vats
              Father's Name : Sh. Vinod Kumar
              Mother's Name : Smt. Anita Sharma.
              Date of Birth : 29/09/1987.
              Application File Reference No : GZB-Z[protected]
              Date of Application applied : 19/01/2009.

Please mail me to this mail id : Deepak.[protected]@in.abnamro.com
              [protected]@ibibo.com
              Deepak Vats
              Pilakhuwa
              Ghaziabad(U.P)

(Mark me a mail on "[protected]@rediffmail.com" or call me on [protected])
              my passport file no:-900364z i am applay for passport 2nd month 2009 i am not receved in my pass port
              What about the following file no.
              Z163932, Z163924 and Z163925
              still passport not got it is applied in last year in june 2008.
              what is problem with this file upon file no.

Sanjay Kalekar
              [protected]@rediffmail.com

This is Nisam applied for the Pass Port in Cochin with the file Reference No: COC-N[protected] on 19/01/09. Police verification has been completed, how can i know the exact status where my application is ?

Sir, Please help me out to know the status of my application,

Name : NISAM
              Father's Name : Pareed
              Mother's Name : Fathima.
              Date of Birth :[protected].
              Application File Reference No : COC-N[protected]
              Date of Application applied : 26/02/2009.

Nisam
              Peringala P.O
              Pinarmunda
              Pin- 683565
              Ernakulam (Dist)
              i apply for my passport 5/5/2009 my police report is clear in one month but i cant recevied my passport

This is Swapna Sangal applied for the PassPort in Hyderabad Post Office : Begumpet with the file Reference No:HYDW23191808.
                I hav been waiting for the Police verification for the past 18 days i.e, from 07/02/2008 to 25/02/2008 and there is
                no verification done till now and i hav checked the status in the internet "Police Verification Report not yet received".
                so, how can i know the exact status where my application is ?

sir, Please help me out to know the status of my application, whether it has been sent for police verification or

Name : Swapna Sangal

3i-infotech Ltd.
                Hyderabad
                Aug 13, 2020
                Respected sir,

I"m applied passport Jan 23th, till i have noy received.

I have applied for passport on jan '08 and still i have not received. I came to passport office and enquired about my passport they are saying it has been despatched in time, but still i have not received. it is almost 4months now. they told me that they still not recieved police verification report can u pls give me suggestion how to get my passport. by which i have missed my US job offer.

I have applied for passport on 12th may, 2008, my police inquiry has finished . i still not get my passport.

My file no is z/301907 08

please let me know the status of my passport.

This is with reference to my passport application. I had applied for a
                passport on the 04.01.2008 vide file number Z 090223 in the name of
                Humaidur Rehman, 124 A-1, F/F, Okhla Village, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi,
                100 025.

Initially, when the verifying authorities had visited the above
                mentioned location, they had inadvertently mentioned my status as
                out-of-station I had pursued the matter with the requisite authorities
                and since my status despite submitting personal verification form was
                out-of-station, I had to re-submit the copies of personal verification
                form thrice. The said forms were submitted by me personally to the
                Public Relations Officer, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi twice in
                February and once in March 2008.

Due to my persistent efforts, my verification was done on 11th of April
                2008.

However, my passport application still shows my status as
                out-of-station.
                would, therefore, like to request you to kindly look into the matter
                and deliver my passport at the earliest as I need it on an urgent basis
                for pursuing a job application abroad.

Yours truely,

Humaidur Rehman
                124 A-1,
                F/F, Okhla Village,
                Jamia Nagar,
                New Delhi, 100 025
                Mobile: [protected]
                I am syed fayaz ahmed.I have applied for passport at Hyderabad in Begumpet post office on 2-06-08 .My file reference number is HYDW23726608.Police verification is done on 1-07-08.Internet current status is showing a message as "police verification has not been recieved".Today, Date is 21-07-08.Why it is showing the message as police verification has not been recieved.plese let me know when the passport will be sent.I need passport urgently for abroad job applications.please let me know the status of my passport.

syed fayaz ahmed
                [protected]@gmail.com
                I had applied for my passport on 19/09/2007 in Lucknow passport office but have yet not received any information on the status of my passport.

Please provide me the details of the passpoet or atleat the status of my passport.

My application no is A[protected].
                Laxmi Narayan Pandey.
                Can anybody tell me what does the status "OTHERS" means in the passport application status website..
                please reply if anybody knows..

thanks
                roopa
                I had applied for my passport on 24/6/08 in Madurai passport office via Tuticorin collectorate. I have yet not received any information on the status of my passport. Police verification is done. My file reference number is MDUZ72248908. Kindly i request you to provide the details of my passport status.
                shunmugamoorthy.p
                my passport is expected to disspatch on 18th of aug.
                3 days to go .can i collect it right now from nagpur passport office????
                I had applied for my passport on 13122007 in delhi office but i have yet not recived any information of status of my passport .
                plz provide me the deatil of the passport atleat the stutes of my passport
                my reference no. H021582
                Arshad hussain
                Respected sir,

I"m applied passport 13127 till i have noy received.
                my refrence no. H021582
                i have applied my passport on[protected].i did not get my passport till now but police verification is done.my file no is MDUA02684208.and key no is [protected].please i request you to give me the details about my passport.

karthikeyan ganesan

I have applied passport for my son on[protected] and still i have not received. I came to passport office and enquired about my sons's passport they are saying it has been despatched end of July 08, but still i have not received. can u pls give me suggestion how to get my son's passport. by which i have joint with my husband and the details as given below.

Applicant's Name : MITHUN MANIKANDAN
                File Reference Number : Z[protected]

Thanks&Regards,
                S.Meenakshi
                i have applied passport on 29.05.2008 and still i had not received.My Police verification is completed.My File No-W01100008.Please i requested you to give status of my passport.
                rajnish Kum ar Jha
                status ofmy application with ref no.A013819/2008
                DEAR SIR I APPLY FOR PASSPORT IN 2006 BUT THIS TIME IS NOT COMPLETE SO I WANT REAPPLY SO YOU CAN TELL ME MY RECEIPT NO .
                NAME GIRISH MATHPAL
                FATHERS NAME DR. VIPIN CHANDRA MATHPAL
                I applied for passport through eSeva on 7th aug, 2008.In news paper it was given that they would passport with in 25 days.But my police verification was not done yet.Police station said that my file had not been reached.plz tell me when passport will be issued.It is very urgent for writing GRE.plz help me.
                Dear Sir
                Complain from chandeshwar choudhary, s/o Dineshwar Ram, Vill- Rewara, PS-Belaganj, Dist - Gaya.Fill No. A033385, Rev No [protected], Date-Jun 2006 is filled up and still reply is not come from office.
                Pls give attention about it.
                B//R
                Chandeshwar choudhary
                Cell [protected]
                we(K.Jagpal Reddy&K.Aruna)are Requesting u to issue our passports as early as possible...we have completed police enquiry
                90 days(3months) ago...till now we didn't get our passports...
                our file numbers:
                K.JAGPAL REDDY:HYDW[protected]&)KEY:[protected],
                K.ARUNA RANI:HYDW[protected]&)KEY:[protected].
                So please consider our request in issuing our passports
                Yours Obediently,
                Mr&Mrs.K.JAGPAL REDDY,
                DilsukhNagar, Hyderabad,
                PH.NoS:[protected], 65608306.
                we(K.JAGPAL REDDY&K.ARUNA RANI)have Applied for PASSPORTs .. 5months(150days)ago...till now we didn't get our passports...so we are requesting you to issue our passports as early as possible...we r having file Nos as:
                K.JAGPAL REDDY-File No:HYDW[protected]&)KEY:[protected],
                K.ARUNA RANI-File No:HYDW[protected]&)KEY:[protected].
                Please Inform us..the reason for delaying in issuing...
                Yours Obediently,
                Mr&Mrs K.JAGPAL REDDY,
                DilsukhNagar, HYDERABAD-60,
                PH.No:[protected], 65608306
                On 3rd jan i have applied for passport through Nagercoil collectors office, Police verification got over on 14 of march .After then i came to passport office madurai and submitted extra PP forms because I was told that police verification is incomplete After verifying my application the grievance officer told me the signature of S.P Nagercoil is missing and he is sending back the application to S.P office on the same day(23-july) by speed post. I have gone many times to S.P office and the repli was the letter has not received till date, sir kindly give me suggestion and d the needfull because it was almost 8 months, thanks file no.z[protected] MDU
                status of my application with ref no : HYDA220636

This is Kiran chand applied for the PassPort in Vijayawada at the occation of passport mela with the file Reference No:HYDW23191808.
                I hav been waiting for the Police verification for the past 30 days i.e, from 20/07/1985 to still and there is

Name : Kiran chand.p
                Father's Name : Koteswara Rao
                Mother's Name : Vijaya Kumari
                Date of Birth : 14/12/1985
                Application File Reference No : HYDA220636
                Date of Application applied : 12/07/2008
                DD No: 183786

Please mail me to this mail id : [protected]@hotmail.com
                Mobile Number : [protected], [protected].

kiran chand.p,
                s/o koteswarrao,
                12-13-4/16,
                60 feet road,
                narasarao pet,
                guntur.
                dear sir,
                i applied for a surname change in my passport on june 20th 2008 at the hyderabad regional passport office and the file no is M016379. i have submitted all the documents necessary and still have not received my passport. when i check the status online it says 'OTHERS' and i dont know what that means. i even went to the enquiry 2 weeks back and they said it would come in a week but i still havent received it. i would be receiving my visa this month and im afraid i might lose the interview date if i dont get my passport on time. sir please consider my case and do the needful and take whatever action is necessary.

thanks and reagards,
                Rini Andrews
                hyderabad
                phone no:[protected]
                This is Pramod Kumar Naik Apply for the Passport in Bbsr office, with file reference no
                ;BHU A020162
                IHave been waiting for the police verification for the past 02month from july to sep. & there is no verification done till now & i hav checked the status internet "Police verification report not yet recived" So, how can i know the exact status where my application is?
                Sir, Please help me out to know the status of my application, wait has been sent for police verification or
                at whose end it is Pending.
                Name: Pramod kumar naik

Dist. : Deogarh, orissa
                Pin no.: 768109
                Pass-Port problems Detail Event
                Dr. Anita Simon’s
                1. Due to wrong Address (Our Bhilai home) Submitted back Pass-Port to Bhopal & reprocess according to present Tarapur address, Submitted New Pass Port file No. = BPL/Z 850386/05 AR – 0130/05 (NITI = wrote in Hindi language).
                2. Enquiry report came from Bhopal to Tarapur Poclice Station, (Via) District Special Brach Thane (M. S.) No. = 22908, dated = 18 April 2007.
                3. Dr. Anita Simon’s Police verification done in (Local police station) Panch Marg Police station, Tarapur on dated = 22 June 2007, with Dispatch No. = 1017.
                4. Checked with Thane (M. S.) Police station abuts the file No. and date of Enquiry – Dr. Anita did not get any record there. Police telling that verification record already sent back to Bhopal.
                5. When try to find any record from Thane (M. S.) either with name wise or file Number wise, or transfer file name and date wise – No record. Doubting that files still in Bhopal.
                6. Chief Pass-Port Officer telling as per process rule the need official letter that Bhopal Pass-Port office already closed Dr. Anita Simon file (as after two years o Police verification, if there is no any process, file must be closed automatically.
                7. If Dr. Anita will get one letter from Bhopal Pass-Port office – her file closed. One letter to Thane Pass Port Officer and another copy to Dr. Anita Simon, so she can process Pass Port making from another place on basis of that letter.

Your;

Permanent Address:
                362, M.I.G. - I, Amdi Nagar;
                Dist - Durg;
                Cchatisgarh - State;
                very very slow process at madurai passport office and status information up dated in site are not correct and going on postponing for months for despatch of passport renewal even after verification is over. why can't the office issue in 15 to 30 days time in this advanced computerised period.

I have applied for the renewal of my passport on 2nd July, 2008.
                My Name is ADARSH KUMAR KHARE
                File number of Application is F016278
                Key Number is [protected]
                Group is "F".

I am living in "A-88, Dayanand Colony, Lajpat Nagar-4, New Delhi-110024" for the past more than two years.
                When Police enquiry was done from Srin Niwaspuri Police Station, I have submitted following certificates as my residence proof.

1. certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letter head (As I am working in NIIT Technologies Ltd., I have submitted cerificate of my residence, issued by NIIT Technologies on company letter head. And NIIT Technologies is a company of good repute.)

2. Income Tax Assessment Order. (I have submitted photocopy of Income tax returns of the past two years, having mention of same residence address.)

3. statement of running bank account. (I have submitted original bank statements from Standard Chartered bank.)

4. I have submitted photocopy of Lease Agreement, provided by the owner of "A-88, Dayanand Colony, Lajpat Nagar-4, New Delhi-110024".

When I went to the website http://164.100.17.25/passmain.php?city=dlh and searched for the status of File Number F016278, it gave me following status.

---
                You have submitted only Ration Card as proof of address; please submit one more proof of address as per Section IV A (1)(a) of the Passport Information Booklet of Form 1

Please send 3 personal particular forms with photo pasted on the box and signed across (half signature on application and half on photo)

Please contact PRO/Superintendent on any working day except Wednesday between 10.00 a.m. and 12.30 p.m
                ---

I did not submit Ration Card as proof of my residence at all, while status says that I had submitted Ration Card as proof of residence. On what basis, Police can say that I have submitted Ration Card as proof of my residence. It only shows the corruption in Police department. I did not have any ration card.

I am suffering so much because of this corruption. Because of this delay, I can not go abroad on assigment. My company is asking me again and again to get ready with passport.

I rung to[protected] for Tele-enquiry many of the times, but no one recieved the call.

I have suffered a lot. Please address my grievances. I do not want to go to the Police Station again and again for non of my fault and bribe them for passport. If all of my documents are valid, why should Police un-necessary torment me.

Please help me.

Adarsh Kumar Khare
                Respected sir,
                with due respect I beg to say that I am Shailendra kumar s/o Ram kripal singh yadav.my file no. is{LKOAO1475908}, I was applied for passport on dt. 22.01.2008, due to some reasons it remains pending. I was again submitted my application after correction on may 2008 but till now I has not been found any response by you. At each enquiry I get all time police report has not been received and the case has been examined from june 2008. I want to know when you send my police enquiry.
                i kindly request you to send my police enquiry earlier.
                Thanking you!
                Dated: 16/10/08 Yours faithfully,
                Shailendra kumar
                i have applied passport on 21.07.2008 and still i had not received.My Police verification is completed.My File No-KOZCO2402408.Please i requested you to give status of my passport.
                RUFAIDA KUNHABDULLA
                I have applied for the passport 2 months ago, till now i didn't get my passport. So i request you to issue my passport as early as possible. And also inform me on my email id for the reasons of delaying. The file No is :-HYDW67060308 & KEY: [protected].

Mohammed Shajiuddin
                Sirpur kaghaznagar,
                District. Adilabad
                Andhra Pradesh.
                PH.NO: [protected]
                Respected sir
                myself SHAILENDRA KUMAR applied passport on dated- 23 jan 08 i wating for police reverifcation. so plz sent reverification as soon as possible.
                file no-LKOA01475908
                Mob - [protected]

No name — Regarding Passport Validity

Hi Sir,
                My self ABRAR AHEMAD KAMARUDIN MALEK
                Reside @ 315, 3RD FLOOR SANJATY APPT., JETALPUR, VADODRA -39007.
                I just want to inform you that my elder brother named ANJUM AHEMAD KAMARUDDIN MALEK ; holding Indian passport, passport no;

Passport No : E9616412

Date of Issue : 02 / 07 / 2004

Date of Expire : 01 / 07 /2009

WE applied for the passport for the 10 years validity, Our file no is M 270174 ;
                I just want inform you that we sent draft of 1000/-Rs to R.P.O. AHEMEDABAD; DRAFT NO ; 293948 from the BANK OF BARODA, PETLAD, dist. ANAND ;
                But the validity of passport is only for the FIVE years;
                I just want clarification that as we sent the draft of 1000/-Rs, Why the Validity of Passport is for the only for FIVE years?!;
                My Question is that the validity of passport is about to expire, So we have to apply for the new passport, so do we need to pay any fees for the next five years validity? As we have already paid for the 10 years validity!
                Please reply what is the exact procedure for the new passport!

THANK YOU!

YOUR FIATH FULLY!

ABRAR MALEK

This is Vineet kumar applied for the PassPort in Patna Passport Office, Reference no:A044769 dated 11/4/2008.
                I have been waiting for the Police verification for the past 6 months i.e, from 11/04/2008 to 20/10/2008 and there is
                so, how can i know the exact status where my application is ?

at whose end it is pending. I want to know in which district my verification will take place. In which police station it is presently present {Dihari or Bhabhua}?
                Hi Sir,

This is venugopal, we have applied the passport for my sisters's son at Tirupati Passport office, the file number is HYDC35100608.
                We would like know the status for the applied passport. Please help me out on this.

Person name : Kushal Pudi
                Father's name: P. Bhanushekar.
                Date of birth : 30th July 2008.

Thanks & Regards,

File No.-(i) BPL/Z925099/07 Baikunthpur dated 28-12-07
                (Bhopal office)
                (ii)RPR/Z925063/08 Baikunthpur dated 14-05-08
                (Raipur office).
                After enquired the status position of the issue of the passport of my daughter Miss Lina Koshy at Raipur office, it is aware that the same is pending due to the NON RECIPET OF POLICE VERIFICATION DOCUMENT (sent by S.P.Office, Korea vide ref.no. 01/08 dated[protected]. Which is lying pending in your office.
                The same may kindly be forwarded to passport office, Raipur immediately to avoid any further delay in the issuance of Passport and the due intimateion is awaited per return e-mail.
                Dated 23rd Oct.'08 Yours faithfully,

(Koshy Abraham)
                Qr. No.B/136,
                PO: Churcha Colliery
                District: Korea(C.G.)

I have applied for passport on Aug. 2007, my police inquiry has finished . I came to passport office kolkata they told that pp Form to be introduced and suddenly i do it.i still not get my passport.
                SIR,
                MY PASSSPORT HAS NOT BEEN DELIVEWRED TO ME. I APPLIED FOR THE SAME ON[protected] NEW DELHI.
                FILE NO.A020993
                KEY NO.[protected]
                KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHY MY PASSPORT HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED AS YET TO ME.
                VANDANA DUTTA
                3 months ago .i had applied for the pass port . my name is N.sivakumar. my file no is (masw[protected]. till now i didnt get the pass port . so please provide the pass port as soon as possible.
                yours obediently
                N.sivakumar
                no. 626, 16th street sasthari nagar, vysarpadi h-39
                ph.no.[protected].
                my passport no. is [protected]
                pls tell me my passport status
                Dear Sir/Mam

I am Aarti Sharma residing in new delhi, i applied for the tatkal passport in Nov-07 through agent . I got my passport in first week of Dec 07.
                My file ref no is DLHT03180507. I am afraid my passport is not showing in your sysytem, please advise that i have a vaild passport or not as i am planning my trip for abroad in Jan 09.

I request you to kindly look in to this matter and give solution to my problem.

Sincerely
                Aarti Sharma
                [protected].

This is PAVAN KUMAR applied for the PassPort in Hyderabad Post Office : Begumpet with the file Reference No:HYDW60519008
                I hav been waiting for the Police verification for the past 26 days i.e, from 18/102008 to 14/11/2008 and there is
                no verification done till now and i hav checked the status in the internet it gives information not available

R / Sir
                We ( Deepak & Shilu Nirankari ) have applied for passport to Gadchiroli SP office. still now my passport but shilu's passport not received yet. with application we given all document to office as per require. but present status on net Furnished School/Birth/Marriage/Service certificate. so we request you please kindly look into matter and issue passport as sonn as possible.
                Reg...

Deepak Nirankari
                R / Sir
                Shilu Nirankari
                File No. is NGP Z350164
                Status Furnished School/Birth/Marriage/Service Certificate.
                We have submitted all require Document to Gadchiroli SP office but passport not Received yet.

I applied for a passport through an agent. I have received my passport through the taatkal system and got my passport number from them. How can I verify if my passport is genuine?

I would be very happy if you can help me to verify it.

i have applied passport on19.08.2008 and still i had not received.My Police verification is completed.My File No-Z80475108.Please i requested you to give status of my passport.
                P.siva Sekhar,
                Thanking u.
                dear sir we shah atiqur rahman and ayesha khatoon we have submitted our passport application form last 3months before (90days) we have already completed our police inquiry. but till now we did not get our passports so we are requesting you to please issue our passport as early as possible... we are having file no. as shah atiqur rahman file no. A088713 key no.[protected] and ayesha khatoon file no. A088717 and key no. [protected]...so please i request you to sir inform us for reason for delaying in issuing...
                your obedient...
                file no.- z44012307, lucknow passport office,
                application date: 02/29/2008
                status message: contact RPO
                name: ROHIT SRIVASTAVA
                i am a student of iit roorkee. it is going to be 1 year from my application date and still i haven't received my passport.i inquired in my respective lucknow passport office.now they are saying that your file has been transferred to delhi passport office.officers at lucknow passport office already checked my application form, all the requirements, police report etc. are complete as the status message of my passport was showing that 3 months ago now it is showing contact RPO.do i know the reason of this irresponsible delay and what should i do in order to get my passport.what is the current status of my passport.whom should i contact.

regards,
                rohit srivastava
                Prod. & Ind. Engg.
                IIT ROORKEE
                email id: rohitume.[protected]@gmail.com

This is Sandeep Ku. Agarwal applied for the PassPort in Orissa, Post Office : Rourkela with the file Reference No: BHUW27133508 on dt. 30/07/08.
                I hav been waiting for the Police verification for the past 21 days, and there is
                so, how can i know the exact status where my application is ?

Sir, Please help me out to know the status of my application, whether it has been sent for police verification or

Name : Sandeep Ku. Agarwal
                Father's Name : Late Jageram Agarwal
                Mother's Name : Smt. Chandrakala Devi.
                Date of Birth : 15/11/1985.
                Application File Reference No : BHUW27133508
                Date of Application applied : 30/07/2008.
                Receipt No : EE[protected]IN
                DD No: 832746.
                Key No: [protected].

Please mail me to this mail id : [protected]@rediff.com
                Mobile Number : [protected], [protected].

Delay in Passport.
                Bhubaneswar.
                Orissa.

Sub : Delay in passport issue.

NOT ABLE TO C MY STATUS FILE NO HYTI09306508
                status of my application with ref no : PNEI14315508

This is Kashetty Virendra Ashok applied for the PassPort in Solapur to passport officer Pune with the file Reference No:PNEI14315508.
                My police verification is carried out in third weak of october 2008.
                Till today I haven't received my passport.
                My friend who applied with me and appeared for police verification at the same
                time has got his passport.
                so, i want to know when i will get my passport?

Name : KASHETTY VIRENDRA ASHOK
                Application File Reference No : PNEI14315508
                Date of Application applied : 23/10/2008

Kashetty Virendra Ashok
                Solapur
                status of my application with ref no : PNEI14315808

This is Kashetty Meena Virendra applied for the PassPort in Solapur to passport officer, Pune with the file Reference No:PNEI14315808.
                My police verification is carried out in third weak of october 2008.
                Till today I haven't received my passport.
                My friend who applied with me and appeared for police verification at the same
                time has got the passport.
                so, i want to know when i will get my passport?

Name : KASHETTY MEENA VIRENDRA
                Application File Reference No : PNEI14315808
                Date of Application applied : 23/10/2008

Kashetty Meena Virendra
                Solapur
                Hi Sir
                My name is Shaik. Rahamatullah Shariff.I have applied my passport on 19 - nov - 2008. with the file Number HYD D[protected]
                When i looked up for the status in the below site
                -http://164.100.17.24/passmain.php?city=chd

I saw the status as "Police Report has not been received. " but the Applicant's Name : is THIRUPATHI DARAVATH . which should be Shaik Rahmatullah shariff. can you please look into this issue?
                Thanks in advance.

Is it the issue with the web site???????

Shaik Rahamatullah shariff.

I am Chintoo Mohanty (since 3 years)previously known as Sandeep Mohanty willing to work in Saudi, all my Certificates are in the name of Sandeep Mohanty and all Employment details are in the name of Chintoo Mohanty.
                I have a Name Change affadavit also again newspaper flash, my Question is if i get a passport for the Name of Chintoo Mohanty, whether my Certificates will be considered valid in the Saudi (reflecting name Sandeep Mohanty).

Please solve my query and help me out .Thanks and Regards
                Chintoo Mohanty
                i applied for my passport in 12 septamber 2008 but still im waiting for my passport my file No P063324 08... i applied for my passport in jallandhar ...(punjab).so we requesting u to issue mu passport as soon s possible...thanks my phone no is [protected]
                sir plz accept my humble request
                sir my passprt work is started from 20 aug 2008
                police verification also done
                but till nw there i have not got my passport
                sir plz inform me if any error
                through my mail
                sir...
                this is viswesh ravuri, bearing ref.no:a366399 in hyderabad zone. I have been waiting for the response from passport office from last 2 months...police verification gets over to me before 2 months back itself...

i am regularly checking my status from internet, there i am not getting any written response...pls look over it and do it as soon as possible . Inform to me to my mail id...thanking you...
                regards
                viswesh ravuri
                ph.no:[protected]
                DATE: 23-JUNE1998.
                ON 23 JUNE I AHVE SUBMITTED FOR RENEWAL, BUT TILL NOW I DIDNT GET ANY RESPONSE AND I HAVE NOT FOLLOWED ALSO.
                PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO MAKE A NEW PASSPORT, I WILL BE VERY MUCH THANKFUL TO YOU SIR.PLEASE SEND THE MAIL TO MY MAIL ID:[protected]@mail.com
                NO.HYD 075427
                NO.HYD 075427
                sir
                my passport application no. is A185007 and is being rigisterd on date 24-09-08 and my home town is varanasi UP from where my application is being forward. police verification and other procedure are completed one month back.Please tell me the status of my passport.
                my name is vamshikrishna kambhampati,
                i applied passport on 17july2008 at hyderabad.
                ref no:Z[protected].
                Already 5 months compleated.
                plaese try to despatch my passport quickly.please reply me.
                FROM:
                vamshikrishna kambhampati
                hno:18-1563,
                vasavi nagar, miryalaguda.(508207), dist:nalgonda(A.P)
                my name is vamshikrishna kambhampati,
                i applied passport on 17july2008 at hyderabad.
                ref no:Z[protected].
                Already 5 months compleated.
                plaese try to despatch my passport quickly.please reply me.
                FROM:
                vamshikrishna kambhampati
                hno:18-1563,
                vasavi nagar, miryalaguda.(508207), dist:nalgonda(A.P)
                My file no. is Z-987922/08 & I applied for passport on dated 18/11/2008. I want to know the status of my passport, at what level, whether will it be reach to my home in nearest day
                I have applied for the passport on13-july 2008 with a file reference No.A220822.It has been a long time of about 6 months and I have not got my passport.to the online status information, I had ben asked to surrender my previous passport, that which i really didn't possess.This is my first passport application (File No:A220822 Dt[protected].I have already send a mail as well as a written requisition earlier, Addressing to The Regional passport officer, Hyderabad.So I kindly request you to suggest me the proper way in which I can proceed t obtain my passport s soon as possible.
                Thanking you sir.
                K.S.M.Krishna.
                status of my application with file no : W373439

Posted: 29/07/2008 by Binay kumar Send email
                status of my application with file no : W372439

This is Binay kumar applied for the PassPort in Patna, Post Office : Muzaffarpur with the file No.W372439.
                Sir, I have applied for passport on 29th July, 2008, my police inquiry has finished and dispatch no is 4458/08 . I still not get my passport.
                My file no is W372439 08

Vill+post-Chhitrauli,
                P.S.-Maniyari

Posted:[protected] by Priya Kumari
                status of my application with file no : W372438

This is Priya Kumari applied for the PassPort in Patna Post Office : Muzaffarpur with the file No:W372438.
                I have applied for passport on 29th July, 2008, my police inquiry has finished and dispatch no 4457/08
                I still not get my passport.

My file no is W372438/ 08

Vill+post-Chhitrauli,
                P.S.-Maniyari

Posted:[protected] by Priya Kumari
                status of my application with file no : W372438

I still not get my passport.

My file no is W372438/ 08

Priya Kumari
                at+post- Chhitrauli
                P.S.- Maniyari
                hello sir
                i applied for the passport on 13 october, 2008. police verification and local intelligence have been done. i haven't received my passport yet. kindly inform me what is the status of my passport and when i will get it.
                hello sir
                file number: LKOA19428808
                key number: [protected]
                thanks
                Ankita

This is Rajesh Kalimuthu, i am applied for the Passport in Coimbatore Post Office in Tamil Nadu the file Reference No:CBEA00327308
                I have been completed the Police verification for the past one month before there is one problem, the inspector was written in that application form is not recommended the reason was I am not mentioning in the previous address in last one year . now the application form in the passport office. I need the passport immediately if there is any possibility for getting the passport before end of February.

Name: Rajesh Kalimuthu

Application File Reference No CBEA00327308
                Date of Application applied : 21/10/2008
                Key No:[protected]

Mobile Number : [protected]
                I have applied for passport on 18 July '2006 .Passport office called me for personal Interview but due to some reason I am not able to attained that Personal Interview. Now I want to apply for passport what I can do for that.
                My Old File No Is-NGPF01341106
                I am Lateef Pasha Mohammed .I have applied for passport at Secunderabad pass Port office on[protected] .My file reference number is HYDA[protected].Police verification is done on Last one Month .Internet current status is showing a message as "police verification has not been recieved"plese let me know when the passport will be sent.I need passport urgently for abroad job applications.please let me know the status of my passport.

Lateef Pasha Mohammed
                [protected]@gmail.com

This is Swetha Punnam applied for the PassPort in Hyderabad Post Office : clock tower with the file Reference No:HYDA002570.
                I hav been waiting for the Police verification for the past 7 days

Name : Swetha Punnam
                Father's Name : punnam sudhakar reddy
                Mother's Name : punnam shobha
                Date of Birth : 12/08/1985
                Application File Reference No : HYDA002570
                Date of Application applied : 19/01/2009

Please mail me to this mail id :[protected]@gmail.com

swethapunnam
                warangal
                Passport file no- :A121337/08

This is Surendra Kumar applied for the Passport in Regional Passport office, Patna.my passport file no is- A121337/08. & also police verification has complete.still i am not getting any response.i need passport urgently because i have to go EU countries for my PhD.Admission process has started & stiil i don't ve passport in my hand.please help me out.

Name : Surendra Jumar

Application File Reference No :A121337/08
                Date of Application applied :06/10/2008

Mobile Number :[protected], [protected], [protected]

Surendra Kumar
                This is Prasad.I had passport in 2006 itself where i am living in a rented house.we purchased a new house behalf of my father's name.I need to change my address in the passport.How it can be done.Please kindly tell me the necessary steps to change the address in passport.
                I have applied for my passport on 6th February 2009.
                I want to know about the status of my application

I have applied for my passport on 6th February 2009.My File no. is A010075.
                I want to know about the status of my application.

Dear
                sir my passport aplied last 20 month iam two times goes to Lucknow passport office but no response and please send the my enquary shortly.
                My passport file no: LKOA07304807
                Mobile no :[protected]
                My email Id : [protected]@ymail.com

Anil kumar nishad
                H no: 57 Islam gunj prem nagar nagra jhansi (U.P )pin code 284003
                please send me a answer my mail.
                Thankyou
                sir i apply for my passporton dated[protected]. my file no. is [protected] please send me the status of my passport.

Student — regarding the error in my date of birth in my delivered passport

Before one month i get my passport at my home in which their is an error regarding the my "DATE OF BIRTH" . Which i can't expected because i submit my all data correctly to the Passport Office PATNA.
                Now the error is:

my origanl DOB is :[protected]
                while In Passport it is :[protected]

I want to solution of this error, what can i do for that. Give me the proper solution for that, so i utilize the my passport properly.
                Please give me the solution!!!
                Applied for Pasport on 29.11.2008, vide Application form Registration no.Z762163. The status is shown that police file is not complete. But we had checked with the Police station and they told that the file already forwarded to your good office in Jaipur on 23.12.2008.

Pl.update your file and obliged us with issue of pasport.

With regards

I have got my passport No.H3221769 issued on 9.2.2009 by Regional passport office New Delhi but I found that first name of my father was written in passport "SSHAMBHU" instead of "SHAMBHU"ie one S is superfluously added.
                Kindly advise me that if it have material effect? if so than what is the procedure to correct the same. mistake.

Yours truly
                Saurabh Gupta
                RB-100 RBI Staff Colony
                RKPuram
                New Delhi-22
                status of my application with ref no : HYDW60248108

This is puligadda anusha applied for the PassPort in Hyderabad Post Office : Begumpet with the file Reference No:HYDW60248108
                I hav been waiting for the my paasport.because i applied that 7 months ago.
                but not get the pass port.
                verification done till now and i hav checked the status in the internet "does not display any message".

Name : puligadda anusha
                Father's Name : butchaiah
                Date of Birth :[protected]
                Application File Reference No : HYDW60248108
                Date of Application applied :[protected]
                Respected sir,
                I would like to request you to help me for the following condition of me.
                I, student of Govt.College of engineering and leather technology, have applied for passport on 4th march, 2009.But now it is necessary to get passport with in 15th april, 2009 because i have to go to italy for a project of Italian Govt & West bengal Govt.So please help ma to get passport as early as possible.My file no is A 017497.I hae applied for passport in kolkata regional passport office.

Yours truly,
                Nayan Sarkar.
                ph no :[protected]
                Respected sir,
                As i sayedunnisa has applied for the passport about 15days back and still my police verification is not been done yet.on verifing on the internet my name has been mispelt though correct name was given in the application form... the mistake is that they have replaced the letter Y as F... my name is SAYEDUNNISA and not SAFEDUNNISA...

For avoiding further confusions, i kindly request you to take immediate action... n provide me passport as i am in a urgent need of it...
                my file number is:w180764
                my date of birth is:20/06/51
                Your's faithfully

SAYEDUNNISA
                i have applied for passport on 10-04-08, my police inquire has finished.i still not get my passport.

my file no. is LKO z[protected]
                dated[protected].
                name - MANOJ KUMAR
                Date of birth[protected].

please let me know the status of my passport.
                Sir i want to submit my passport application online .
                please tell me the poocdure, and is it possible to apply online.
                respected sir

sir i am a retired person from Bihar State Government Education Dpeartment. I have applied for my passport from RPO PATNA on 27th of August 2008 my file reference number is PAT-G[protected]. The status shows due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time. sir this status has been displayed for last two to three months and still i have not recieved my passport. kindly e-mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com. i will be very much obliged to you for this act of kindness

with best regards
                FAROOQUE AHMAD
                File Reference Number: PAT-G[protected]
                E-mail ID: [protected]@yahoo.com
                sir
                I have applied for passport in lucknow passport office dated[protected] and file number LKOA[protected] police veryfication was called from office and S.O.thana koptwali dehat sultanpur Mr. Nirbhay singh demanded 1500.00 for veryfication report. when i did not give him such amount, he send opposite report to the office and my passport application was hold to that opposite report.
                on reply of that I send a complaint to S.P.Sultanpur by speed post on 18-03-09 and I did not recive any progress report of that complanet till today.
                also I applied again in the possport office with document on[protected] and no came at my house for the veryfication.
                I request you to kindly look in to this matter and solution to my problem.

Sanjeev Kumar Srivastav
                S/o Mr. Rajnarayan Srivastav
                Vill. and Post Office - bikvajitpur
                Thana Kotwali Dehat
                Distt. Sultanpur (U.P.)
                Pin Code- 228001
                Hi All,

I am Priya shirin I had lost my passport in Singapore when I was visiting my brothers family.
                I had filed a police complaint there and on returning to India I have applied for my passport.
                I had the appointment on 4th Nov, 2008.My police verification was over on 7th Jan, 2009.

I still have not got any news on my passport and the status shows "dealing section marked movement on your file".Please let me know what this means and how many more days it will take for me to get my passport.

File No : D004880 / 08

Thanks and regards,
                Priya Shirin
                Dear sir, I have applied for passport in thiruvallur on 9.01. 09 my passport has been sent to chennai office police report is clear kindly help me to get my passport as early as possible. my file no. is z800033, thanking u, geethapriya
                ujpjsr;'htpr[uj;lhgsxjkntas
                k[zm[
                Dear Sir/Madam
                I want to know the status of my passport and my code no is DLH006674.
                So kindly advise me the status. your reply will be gighly appreciatet.

Thanks & Regards
                Kamlesh Kumar
                i applied for two passports of my kids on on[protected] with ref.no-jalw96086108 and jalw96086008.i m yet to recieve passports.