IP University

The vice chancellor
Indraprastha university
Delhi.
Respected sir,
It is to inform you that i, the student of delhi university pursued b. Sc physics honours graduated this year[protected]. I have filled an application form of your university for the course m. Tech engineering physics. The university accepted my my application form and allowed me to give an entrance exam (Cet) in which i scored 4th rank from delhi region from general/obc category. When i went university to take the admission they said you don't meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility requirement is either i should have done b. Tech or m. Sc with physics as the major subject. My question is that if this was the case then why university has accepted my form and allowed me to give the entrance exam and for the same they gave result too. They must have rejected my form there and then only.
I request you to grant me admission in m. Tech engineering physics. If not possible then i request you to take my application into consideration for m. Ba course for admission so that i can get benefit of my rank and my hard work does not seem to go wasted. If this too would not be possible then i request you to refund my application fees which was rs.1, 000.
Hoping for a favourable response.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
Saumyaa arya
B. Sc physics honours (Delhi university)
452, krishna nagar, kairana road, shamli (U. P)
[protected], [protected]

TODAY 26.02.16 .. i hve applied for a course in ip university.. money has been withdrawn from my account but application has not been submitted.. now what to do . pls look into the matter and get back to me as soon as possible.
    my email id .. [protected]@gmail.com
    Hello sir
    I got 4991 rank in cet llb 2017
    and yesterday when I was filling registration and councellin payment of 1000 then 1000 rupees has been deducted from my account but didn't completed registration
    so I just want to that how can I get my refund
    my roll no. 9104621
    my mob. [protected]
    email. [protected]@gmail.com

I am very upset that I have taken admission in ip university as it is not justified that the student with good rank that had applied for online counselling will not be applicable for spot counselling to get better college.
      It is unfair that seats are empty for good colleges and the student who have gone through online counselling are not applicable for it.
      students with rank near 10000 are having admission in good colleges and student with rank near 4000 are not having good college.
      It is unfair on part of admission.
      its injustice. ...

IP University — Fees refund

Dear sir I am nidhi .my cet roll no is 1280312. Exam code 128 .sir i have withdrawl my admission during first couselling . But yet they have not transfer they the money . Sir i am in big trouble . Plz help me regarding my problem

IP University — transaction error

On[protected] I have done a payment for resgistration in ipu conseling and the amount i.e ₹1008.60 was deducted from my account but it is showing transaction error

Hi All, This was regarding the entrance exam for MBA conducted by IP University. Long time back in 2006 or 07, I appeared for above exam. I went for toilet for 15 minutes (mistakenly I went in the big toilet as I was unable to locate the men's toilet). When I come back, they said u were cheating in the toilet and they have attached the papers available in the toilet which was not even relevant with the entrance exam that was related science subject. I told the checker several time that I did not cheat and that have not listen to me and ask me to leave. Without having a genuine proof how can the team disqualify any one exam and play with carrier of the students. Exam was conducted near by Hari Nagar, by IP University. Regards, Harsh Ahuja [protected]

IP University — transaction error

On[protected] I have made a payment for IP University resitration fee and the amount was deducted from my account but its showing transaction error.

IP University — non refund of fees

i have taken admission in ip university during first counselling in maharaja surajmal institute of technology in ece branch i have been told to withdraw my admission before 23 august 2010 to get withdraw but when i went there they told us the last date was 20 august then they told me that you withdraw your admission if anybody take up your seat your fees would be refunded and the seat have been taken up by other student in second counselling...

dear sir,
          i am a student of IP university affiliated institute Delhi institute of advanced studies.our fees was 58000 for university and 33500 for college. when we took the admission writing the same that its under revision and we ll told later that our final settlement is what?
          then the college authorities claimed us for 14000 rupees where the some colleges affiliated to the same university took lesser fees..in the name of AICTE fee increment..
          that was not it then they are claiming 4000 rupees more on the grounds of revised fee structure in the university norm..what the hell is going on nobody can understand...a common man can not afford to study wisely because of this nuisance going on between the officials.. CAN SOME1 HELP ME WITH THE LEGAL DETAILS TO FOLLOW TO ASK THEM WHATS GOING ON .Will this game of money stop somewhere or we ll just have to withdraw our studies and sit back at home..
          Aug 13, 2020

college — fee hike

dear sir,
          i am a student of st. gonsalo garcia college vasai(w), studying in the t.y.b.sc.(i.t) class.i am writing this with respect to the sudden fee hike in the college.i was a free seat student so i used to pay rs. 10000.per year but now the college officials claim that a circular has been sent to them by the mumbai university that the free seats should be cancelled and all the students shall pay a fee of rs.24, 000, which i think is very high amount for students like us
          sir, i would like you pay a heed to this matter as soon aspossible as the students are facing a very great trouble raising the money for the fees.

thanking you.

yours sincerely,
          robin lobo

I P university — Fees increment

I am a student of Delhi Institute of advanced studies, I P university, rohini ,sec-25,new delhi. Sir we took admission in MCA[protected] batch. We deposited our university fees Rs.58,000 + college fees Rs. 33,000. At that time it was written in the university's prospectus that the fees will be revised & we have to pay for the same. So, after 3 months we paid Rs. 14,000 more against the same. And now once again as per the mail we received on 1st september it is stated that " The board of management in its 42nd meeting has approved the enhancement o[censored]niversity charges by 25% i.e. from Rs.8,000 to Rs.10,000 & the affiliated colleges' students have to pay accordingly Rs. 4,000.
          Sir, if the inflation rate is higher , then its for everyone & Infact The common man is suffering more. How we people will manage this. And if they are increasing our fees , then also they are not providing us the some basic requirements like NO BOOK BANK, Not sufficient books in library, NO AC in classrooms, NO Wi- Fi facility. No extra curricular activities. Nothing extra is given. So we cant afford this. They are exploiting us for their own benefits.
          Therefore, we students want that there should be some legal action taken against this exploitation or we students (future of our country) will have to suffer for this ..
          Looking Forward for a Positive reply.
          Thankyou.

ip university — fee revised

Sir with due respect, i want to say that i m a student of ip university..
          At the time of admission we have to pay a certain amount of fee which is feasible to us.. But they have revised our fees for the second time.. kindly send us the proper legal details, so that we can do something about this..
          i too agree with the above complain... after all there should be some limit.
          if fees was to be increased it should have been increased the first time itself. It is not correct to increase the students fees any time they want. All students can afford such immediate increase in the fees, thereby withdrawing their admissions.
          sir i hope that this matter would be taken seriously
          dear sir,
          the above stated facts and figures are correct..and to add to the same I ll bring to your kind notice that the institutes affiliated to the same university are charging fees variably which should not be the case..
          and people who are charging more are doing that in order to provide more facilities like JIIMS they have so many facilities for students, which we don't have in spite of paying more than them, who are a part and parcel of the same universities..
          all I want to say is we should have the relevant details of the fees we are paying and whatever revision of fees is done that is always implemented in the upcoming or exixting sessions then why are we entitled to pay this fees, when we have already payee`d 97000 as our second year fee..we should not be incorporated in any of the newly revised fee structure of the university norms.
          this kind of attitude from institution may result in case of sucides and ol bcoz major population of student enrolled are studying wid sum kind of loan..and no bak help u pay this sudden change in money at any point of time in the session.
          even i agree with this complain...and why is that such kind of increments come exactly after submission of full payment..why are they ashamed to let children know in advance only...?? is it some tactics they play that since now students cant leave their college..?!?!?
          and i believe now students should definitely not support their this kind of greed.
          Dear Sir

We all agree and with the complaint and need a solution for we can't understand how many times we will have to pay the "revised fee"? Kindly help us as we take admissions in only those courses which we can afford and these frequent fee hikes affect us financially as well as psychologically.

Also whenever the fee is hiked it should be known to the students before the submission of that year's fee so that the students without enough financial backing must withdraw their admissions from the university.

We are so looking forward for your support as we have already suffered as lot and can't bear any more burdens on our parents and guardians.

I am a student of Delhi Institute of advanced studies, I P university, rohini, sec-25, new delhi. Sir we took admission in MCA[protected] batch. We deposited our university fees Rs.58, 000 + college fees Rs. 33, 000. At that time it was written in the university's prospectus that the fees will be revised & we have to pay for the same. So, after 3 months we paid Rs. 14, 000 more against the same. And now once again as per the mail we received on 1st september it is stated that " The board of management in its 42nd meeting has approved the enhancement o[censored]niversity charges by 25% i.e. from Rs.8, 000 to Rs.10, 000 & the affiliated colleges' students have to pay accordingly Rs. 4, 000.
          Sir, if the inflation rate is higher, then its for everyone & Infact The common man is suffering more. How we people will manage this. And if they are increasing our fees, then also they are not providing us the some basic requirements like NO BOOK BANK, Not sufficient books in library, NO AC in classrooms, NO Wi- Fi facility. No extra curricular activities. Nothing extra is given. So we cant afford this. They are exploiting us for their own benefits.
          Looking Forward for a Positive reply.
          Thanking you.
          i totally agree with this sir.
          Dear sir...
          i agree with all the problems discussed above by various students regarding gradually fee incriment...ovrall i want to say one thing some of the students WHO CAN'T AFFORT FEE HAD TAKEN EDUCATION LOAN FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE COURSES., , ALL PEOPLE KNOW THAT ONCE LOAN HAS BEEN SENCTIONED CAN'T BE REVISED...so how those students will pay the revised fee of rs 60, 000 in all...those students have only one option TO LEAVE THE COURSES IN MID...!!! IS THIS THE WAY HOW GOVERNMENT IS SUPPORTING EDUCATION IN INDIA...????? UNFORTUNATELY i have also taken loan and i've a great problem regarding this kind off fee system...SO PLS HELP US B'CUZ WE THE STUDENTs are suffering a lots financially as well as psychologically
          I totally agree wid d above prob...there should be some limit...revious yr as well we ppl gave xtra fees ..but dis time this will not be tolreated ..fees cant be revised in the mid of the semster ...I request our honourable governmnt to please look into this matter...
          i think the university is going mad after money!!! smthing is damn wrong.. y shd v suffer not previous batches or the new batch... evn the syullbs is revised 4 jnrs not for us.. wt the hell... in first yr v paid 58000 +33000+14000, ,
          now evn in 2nd yr after paying almost 1 lac thy r demanding 4 xtra 4000, , , evn though in prospectus the fee is 87500, , v r paying almost 20th xtra, , these ppl need to understand tat v r common ppl n dnt hav "MONEY TREES" at our disposal.. its damn easy to hike the fee, ,

obviously i dnt see any future of IPU anymore.. the university is js running after money n money, , , , ,
          its i guess after dU, is 2nd or 3rd gud university that v hav, , but i think IPU is jst GUD at making money frm its student, not otherwise

pls pls take sm necesssary steps in abv matter
          10q...
          ya iam also agreed to the above complaint ...
          there should be some method to stop them or govt should see the matter ...
          respected sir,
          i totally agree with wat my counterparts here r saying..if the fee was to be revised.. we should hav been well informed bout that and moreover if it was to b increased .. it should have been adjusted with the last year revised fee..its not possible for us to pay fees which is hiked year by year, sometimes in the name o[censored]niversity dues, smetimes in the name of college dues..sir ..we are really piised off, as we are not well informed about dis fee hike and in mah perspective sir, if fee has to be revised it should be once that is, in the strating of a session of a course, nt every yr.. .. now, in d mid of session you r asking us to pay the revised fee which is nt possible for some o[censored]s, as we cant affored to pay this hiked fee
          ..sir pls look into dis matter ..hope to get an affirmative action..soon from you
          thank you..
          IPU is making money like IPL or BCCI on the experience of the players...here v r the players...DAMN IPU...
          Dear sir
          I am a student from the same university. I also agree to the complaint. There is no point in a fee hike in the mid of semester. Moreover, we were told that our seniors will continue to pay the same fee on which they joined. Our fee was increased because it was mentioned in our prospectus that it is under revision, then why should it increase again this year. As I understand, revision mentioned in the prospectus was for first year and should not be continued every year.

i m student of MCA from i p university . I also agree to the complaint. There is no point in a fee hike in the mid of semester.

They cant raise fees anytime they want.

can i ask you a question...

iss they are running an educational institution or an business organization ?

I want you to look into the matter
          please sir take this issue very seriously.in a limit time period.
          Reading all the comments above. It seems I P university is in a habit of this wrong Practice.
          Moreover even after repeated written requests the registrar Mr. Malik is not able to give the exact amout of fee hike with a break up. It seems it is just a Gang of money collectors.
          The students are being threatend at St. Lawrence convent, that carrer would be ruined if they complain about all this.
          I P univerisity is not taking any action even when all 80 students had complained in writing to the registrar.
          DEAR SIR,
          i am a student of IP university affiliated institute CPJ COLLEGE OF HIGHER STUDIES.I AM PURSUING BBA(GEN).I AM IN IIND YR.OUR COLLEGE IN THE STARTING OF THE YR TAKES 8250 RUPEES FROM US REGARDING THE HIKE IN FEES O[censored]NIVERSITY, AND WE HAD GIVEN IT BUT NOW THEY ARE DEMANDING 14400 RUPEES FROM US ON BEHALF OF RISE IN THE FEES TO THE EXTENT OF 7200 RUPEES FOR OUR IIND YR. WE HAVE ALREADY PAID OUR PREVIOUS YR FEE AND NOTHING REMAINS IN THE ARREAR THEY ARE DEMANDING OUR BOTH IST AND IIND YR. FEE. THOUGH AS I SAID THAT I HAVE NOTHING AMOUNT IN ARREAR THAN I WANT ANYONE TO TELL THAT IS IT VALID FOR A COLLEGE TO TAKE PREVIOUS YR. FEE ON BEHALF OF INCREASE IN CURRENT YR FEE.PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME TO KNOW TO ME THAT IS ANY COLLEGE CAN DO THIS OR THEY ARE TAKING IT ILLEGALLY SO THAT I AND MY FRIENDS COULD BE ABLE TO TAKE THE RIGHT DESCICIONS ON THE BEHALF OF SUGGESTIONS PROVIDED BY YOU...
          DO SOMEBODY TELL ME THAT THE RULES OF THE IPUNIVERSITY PROVIDE SO...TO THE COLLEGE TO TAKE PREVIOUS YR. FEE
          Is any legal case decided earlier on this type of matter? kindly tell me at [protected]@gmail.com if any. thanks.

IP University Recent Comments