Jain Housing

Jain Housing Complaints & Reviews

jhansi121
Thank you so much Jain housing for constructing such a perfect flat in Jain's Inseli Park. We were very excited with your persistence and the terrific communication .It was magnificent. I would definitely advise to everyone thinking of buying a flat, to convey time to talk over their project with Jain housing.They delivering projects in right way compare to other firms.
First impression is the best impression – this is what I could say about Jains Inseli Park. We saw many gated communities before we saw this project but noting impressed me and my family. We had some criteria for deciding our property in Chennai such as – it should be spacious, good schools and hospitals around, should be well connected to main roads,especially to have good water, parks, pool, club house and obviously for affordable cost. When we saw Jains Inseli Park first time, it was really impressive with the way they have designed the layout and it was a fabulous feeling for us to see such a community with meeting all our expectations. Another good thing about this community is that we have a wonderful lawn in the first floor where our kids can play around and it is a good community for my parents to have pleasant walk in the morning and evenings. So we have decided to go for it without wasting any time. Now we are very glad and proud to say that we have a luxurious property in a fast growing metro city like Chennai.
I would extremely and entirely propose Jain Housing. I am impressed Jain Housing, because Jain Housing commitment to studying the wonderful place to construct the flats. I can securely say that Jain Housing is the most professional constructing company in Chennai
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Building Developers

subramaniamr
    When we decided to buy a flat near to OMR, our friends who is in construction field advised us to go for Jains Inseli Park by Jain Housing. When I visited Jains Inseli Park for the first time, I decided to book a flat for the way they treat us and explain each and every amenities providing in this project. I am so impressed. Finally I booked project on 2008, as per their commitment I enquired about my flat on end of 2012, they said that it will be delivered on or before mid 2013. I understood the situation they explained about the project. One main thing is, my investment is increased more than 25%.
    I am so happy with my experience in jain housing.Really they are professional and always giving response for any requests of their customers.My property is worth almost 3 times more than what I paid for it, because of its own style.I referred also my few friends and all o[censored]s are a happy.
    I suggested Jain housing to my friends. Because Jain housing is a reliable company and providing an excellent apartments and flats at a low price. Jain housing as a whole look like very genuine.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Real Estate

mohandas35
      I choose Jain housing Inseli Park considering the following aspects, Jain housing Inseli Park is located in the picture view location of Padur OMR . Each and every apartment has been meticulously planned for spacious and comfortable living with utmost ventilation and privacy. The sophisticated elegance of the interiors are in turn complemented by the welcoming expanse of the mesmerizing exteriors with immaculately manicured lawns, verdant foliage, clear turquoise pool, neatly paved driveways and the finest selection of world-class amenities.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Jain Housing — Jains Inseli Park-Omr [Resolved]

Bala Ramakrishnan
        I am Bala Ramakrishnan, a web developer, in Polaris, Chennai. When I wanted to buy a flat near my office, the very first name...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (20)Complaint category Business & Finances

muralir
        I had booked a flat in Jain Inseli Park ,Project at OMR, Chennai. Right from the first day, I have been overwhelmed by the service provided to me by the officials at Jains.
        After the initial booking, I was coordinating with Customer Care official. I should specially mention here that the professional approach in dealing with clients and the ever helping nature have always impressed me.
        Even when my legal officer had asked me for some documents, I just had to call Jains and all the requisite documents were sent to me by the end of the next day.
        Jains is always ready to help you with a smiling face. In fact this service, prompted me to recommend the project to two of my friends who have also booked their flats.
        I thank Jain Housing for the excellent services and wish them all success in life.
        As soon as I saw the model apartment it was just wow.. how smartly the space has been utilized. It feeling of a "A Real Royal Apartment". The property is located very near to Siruseri IT park which help me reduce my petrol cost too! The buying process was pretty smooth in terms of fulfilling all the formalities, registration and even the bank related formalities and the best thing was I don't have to follow up on anything with them. I strongly recommend Jain's Inseli Park based on my experience.
        why only comments made on 15th OCT 2012 are positive about "Jain Housing" lol funny it is.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Jain Housing — poor quality of construction and service [Resolved]

Ramcobra
          I bought a villa house sri om nagar in sriperambathur from Jain housing and the quality of the service is very poor. Response...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Building Developers

Jain Housing — Please don't buy from Jains [Resolved]

siva24ram
          I have purchased a flat from jains sunderbans project @ chennai. when i booked the flat (May 2008) the completion date was...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Building Developers

rahulnayar
          I had booked an apartment in Jain Sundarban apartment complex in Nolambur, West Mogappair in Chennai. The promise was to hand over flat by 2010 March,but the same has not been handed over till date. The apartment is now almost in completed state, but the quality of work is pathetic, most of the tiles are making hollow noise, many residents have complained about leaking pipes and dripping bathroom ceiling with in weeks after taking delivery. People who have already got delivery and have shifted are also facing security issues. The quality of water is pathetic and the builder is least bothered about it.

The company has about 4 projects running in Chennai itself and this is about 2500 dwelling unitys and to handle 2500+ customers they have 4 customer service executives and as expected the customer service is pathetic. The purpose of this post is just an attempt to save atleast a few who want to invest their hard earned money for a dream home. Infact I can go on and on, but stopping here as I am not in a mood to author a full novel on my bad fate.
          Their latest Spring Meadows-project, the building started falling down in a month itself... now 1st the compound wall completely falled down few days back...

Never go for JAIN HOUSING...
          I did pre booking of jains anuvidha one year back. Still the project is not started. from last 50 days they are returning my pre booking amount. No one is responding propely. Please don't trust thease people.
          Untrustworthy Construction Company. Don't Trust .

With profound torment and distress, we are composing this audit against Jain Housing and Constructions Ltd. Approximately 45 unfortunate souls booked pads in Jains Swadesh Bangalore around the season of[protected]. According to the deal understanding, undertaking was to be given over totally by March 2013 with beauty time of 3 months coming up short which a punishment of 6 Rs for each sq ft was specified.

Indeed, even today(Feb 2015), the venture is not completely finished and there's a progressing Land case which was not educated to purchasers amid offer of pads. Not able to endure the high EMI expenses and house rentals few o[censored]s moved in by Jan 2015 and the Company is in no mind-set to complete the pending works and get every one of the endorsements.

Nature of development is pitiful no doubt. Jain Housing staff themselves are inciting us to go the legitimate route as they know about complete provisos in our incredible Legal framework. Disposition of every last Jain Housing staff beginning from MD till administrator is horrifying and they treat clients like hobos.

Unfinished and insecure lifts for a working of 25 stories which is bringing about restless evenings to clients, unfinished level works, drainage/spillage in every one of the pads, broken entryways and windows, third grade quality tiles to say a couple.

So dear planned level purchasers, never at any point consider owning a Jain Housing and Constructions Ltd. condo in any area. Be it Chennai, Kochi, Bangalore, Hyderabad. Spare yourselves some cash and great well being!
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Building Developers

Jain Housing — Money Fraudulent [Resolved]

kalpana
            This is for venting my anger against jain housing, we booked recently the jains nakshatra and for our dismay they...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Building Developers

Jain Housing — Money laundering and Fraud activity [Resolved]

Akshay
            I am a owner of a flat in Jain Nakshatra and we are facing the problem of fraudulent means of taking money from us to tune...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Law & Civil Rights