Jio Gigafiber

Jio Gigafiber Complaints & Reviews

I have taken dth serice og abpve co. And taken annual silver plan after one month i have shifted my residence where jio do not have fiber line and unable to provide connection.
On asking refund of my advance rental amount they refused to pay, giving that jio donot have policy of shifting and refund of subscribtion.
They have also collected setup box, modem atc.
Dth service in india have the facility of change of location...
I have raised an incident before 4 days back for internet is not working, but still i didn't receive any updates from your technician side even they didn't come to see the issue. I tried calling your jio customer care team ([protected]) 4 times, they responded like sr raised, server down, reschedule the sr, escalate the issue but still no response from technician team.

While i am speaking to jio customer care executive, i have mentioned i am facing the above issues if it's not resolved today then i will be disconnect this service. Again, no callbacks.

Without resolving the issue how could you close the sr (Rescheduled)? - sr0000102lfw.

Then why you people are not responding properly or resolve this issue? Its not working for 5 days. Then how will you compensate this?

Could you please look into this why this request has opened more than 4days and revert? Else i dont have other option apart from disconnect.
Jan 13, 2020
Updated by Naren2009
Resolving anything, how could you close this request ? Even no response from jio care, grievances ...waste of time...very worst service...

I have disconnected and submitted the modem to jio technician but jio gigafiber team didn't return the security deposit. It has been many days and I have raised complaint to customer care via emails and phone calls but their response is poor and they give us random replies. Pls. Help us to get the security deposit. Every time when I call to jio gigafiber team, they are giving random answers. Even jio team is not responding. I think jio is cheating customers saying security deposit is refundable. This is to collect the modem back with out refunding the deposit. I have written more than 10 emails and made voice complaints to the customer care.

Jio Gigafiber Recent Comments