Kerala State Road Transport Corporation

Kerala State Road Transport Corporation Complaints & Reviews

Ksrtc bus driven by a person didn't provide stop at the bus stop. We shouted at him to stop but he rashly took the vehicle and passed across the way. By the way the stop name is "kochalamoodu ; mavelikara". It was the night time waiting for so long for the last bus which arrives at 8: 30... Came late at 9: 30 and have done this rashness not only to me and to every tax paying citizens.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Yesterday 20/12/2018 i boarded ksrtc bus from to eastfort from kazhakootam (Trivandrum) and brought ticket to palayam. The ticket amount of 18 rupees by giving a 50 rupee note. The conductor gave me back 32 rupee of which a 10 rupee note was shabby and torn from the middle completely and stuck with a cellotape. Clearly this note will note even be accepted in exchange mostly by the petty shopkeepers, autorickshaw drivers. On realizing this i requested the conductor to give me another 10 rupee instead of this torn one. Surprisingly, the conductor shouted at me like anything in such a manner that i got upset and insulted in the public without any reason. I am working as a software developer at a highly reputed firm in tecknopark. I have spontaneously reported about this incident to the kaniyapuram (Trivandrum) station master of ksrtc but he didnt take any necessary action against the conductor. This way of behavior to passengers especially female passengers is not expected from a government employee. I suppose the responsible authorities will take necessary action.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
      I am traveling by ksrtc regularly early morning between 5 am - 6.15 am from perintalmanna to palakkad just because i believe...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have booked a ticket in kerala state road transport corporation bus on 30th october 2018 through online. But the trip totally got cancelled from their side. I did not receive the refund for the trip cancelled
      Iam not able to contact their customer support center for refund but the response i m getting from last 60 days is the worst. And they are not showing any concern.
      My ticket details.
      .*ksrtc m-ticket [ service cancelled :*tripcode :1100bngvka ] start place: bangalore to sulthan bathery psngrname : ajith joshy pnrno :k6410122 doj: 18/10/2018, sorry for the inconvenience.
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am shibin baby, i reserved two tickets for traveling purpose, pnr numbers are given below:-
        br...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
        Sir, i have been using ksrtc most of the times for longer travels and was fine with that. When i travelled today from kottarakkara...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I canceled my ticket from bangalore to kottayam on 17/10/18 (Pnr no. K6365675) was canceled on 12/10/18 due to the cancellation of bus. Till now the amount is not refunded. It's already 10days & when i will get refund. It's because of ksrtc problem and for that my 2000is hold. Please resolve this issue.
        Ksrtc personal called me on october 12 morning and asked me to cancel the ticket due to bus dose not got road permit and promised full refund and fast refund. But it's disappointing...
        വർക്കല നിന്നും പമ്പയിലേക്ക് ഇന്ന് dec-1ന് പോകാൻ ടിക്കറ്റ് റിസർവേഷൻ ചെയ്തിരുന്നു . സീറ്റ്‌ no . 3, 4, 5, 51. എന്നാൽ വണ്ടി വർക്കല വന്നപ്പോൾ 51നമ്പർ സീറ്റ്‌ വണ്ടിയിൽ ഇല്ല . ദീർഘ ദൂര യാത്രയ്ക്ക് ഉള്ള യാത്രക്കാരെ ഈ വിവരം അറിയിക്കേണ്ടതല്ലേ .

Pnr number : k6183641
          Trip code : 0630ekmtvm date of journey : 10/9/2018

I have booked 3 online tickets on 7/9/2018 for travelling from ernakulam to kottarakara on 10/9/2018. After arrival at kochi airport i understand that there is a hartal in kerala. I approached ernakulam ksrtc station master and he told that there is no bus from 6 am to 6 pm and all buses were cancelled. There is no need of cancelling the ticket and automatically money will be refunded on your account. I paid total rs. 885 for 3 tickets. But till today, i have not received the money.
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have booked a ticket in kerala state road transport corporation bus on 29th August 2018 through online. But I cancelled the trip 2 days before the trip date. Till now I did not receive the refund for the trip.

PNR Number - K5992984
            Trip Code : 1931EKMTVM
            Date of Journey : 22/08/2018
            Boarding Point : ERNAKULAM BUS STAND
            Dropoff Point : TRIVANDRUM CENTRAL
            Class of Service : LOW FLOOR AC

Kindly do the needful.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
              I had booked two bus tickets of value 586 Rs from Ernakulam to Munnar journey on 13th August 2018 from the official website...

Kerala State Road Transport Corporation Recent Comments