Kerala State Road Transport Corporation

Kerala State Road Transport Corporation Complaints & Reviews

I had travelled eranakulam to kaloor by KSRTC -Idukki-Kattappana Super Fast bus on 13/02/2021 at 6:15 am .
The Conductor...

I have booked a few tickets from Kerala KSRTC. Because of COVID-19 all the trips are got cancelled in April 2020. So I had to cancel my tickets manually. I got cancellation confirmation emails, In those emails, its mentioned refund will happen within 10 days. I had to cancel my tickets in April 2020.

I had sent multiple emails to KSRTC to different people. Especially I had sent around 7 email followup emails to [protected]@kerala.gov.in, [protected]@keralartc.org NOBODY RESPONDED BACK. Even I had contacted over phone customer care and WhatsApp. These guys not giving any answer. Now nothing happening for more than two months

For these three tickets, I have to get 7000+INR as refund Amount.

If required I will provide more details.
Refund is not initiated

Sir, i travelled by ksrtc from palakkad to coimbatore on 14 march 2020 at about 1.10 pm bus no. Kl15 a221 rsa 761 plk. As...

Happened to travel in the white airbus deluxe bus from alappuzha to kayamkulam bw 3.45 pm and 5 pm. The three seater row faced the sun and all the passengers were burning in it. The large sliding windows reflected in all the light. The same thing must have happened on its journey northwards too. No blinds or shutter. At this soaring high temperatures travelling will be hazardous. Sir, this kind of bus can even cause sunstrokes! Pls look into this matter urgently.

This is to bring to your notice that i had to travel a long 9 hours journey in a wrong seat allocated for me, which is quite disappointing for a frequent traveller who depends on ksrtc. I had booked a window side seat (Seat no: 32), which was shown as per seat lay out on kerala rtc's portal. And once i get inisde the bus i was allotted a different seat, which is not acceptable. And the conductors reply to my concern was more pathetic. Hereby attaching the reservation details and the bus layout shown in the portal.
      Date of journey: 24/11/2019.

Trip code: 2230tvmmtpy
      misleading seat layout shown in the website
      Nov 24, 2019
      Updated by Nixon Raj
      Reservation

I, Indhu K S, working in kerala health service.I was waiting for bus to cherthala from KPCC junction Ernakulam on 25/11/2020.None of the buses stopped at the juncton in between 5.45 pm and 6.30 pm eventhoughthe seats were not fully occuppied.Three buses were passed during this time period and I was the only passenger to board from the junction.The buses are, cherthala.FP(no.can't notify), Alappuzha FP(KL 15A 601), KL15A 500.It will be very difficult for passengers like me to travel this much distance if the drivers behave like this I request KSRTC to take necessary action for this problem.

Sir
        I am a student passenger from venjaramoodu to kesavadasapuram route. I want to cancel my concession from venjaramood depot.I have already submit a request to cancel my concession at main transport office, East Fort on 23rd October 2019.But they didn't take any necessary action till the date.
        So I request you to take proper action for my complaint.

Yours Faithfully
        Abhirami Nair P.J
        Panavoor
        Sir .
        My compliant regarding misbehaving conductor to customer for asking balance his shouting to customers please respond my compliant
        Bus no no 15 9976 RSC 500 plk
        Thrissur to palakkad time 10 .pm

This is a complaint against guruvayoor super fast, which pass through pandalam, around 5'o clock. I was waiting at nss medical mission junction to board the bus to chengannur. Usually, they stop the bus during early morning hours. But he didn't. I called ksrtc pandalam depot and the person who answered the call informed that there will be a bus, just after the guruvayoor sp. But, later after 10-15 minutes i got a nilambur sp. I had to catch my train to bengaluru. I used to go in ernaklum inter city. But unfortunately, i missed my passenger train to ernakulam and there by intercity to bengaluru. And i had to spend my whole day, getting down at different stations and waiting unnecessarily for hours. This attitude of these drivers are really disgusting and this is the first time i am complaining against ksrtc. This won't be repeated again and i have seen a lot of good drivers too..!

My name is mini mathew. I had booked a ksrtc bus from thrissur to ernakulam through the website.
            Pnr number k2083704
            Date of journey : 05-oct-2019
            Trip code : 1200kkdekm class of service : lower floor ac
            Seat no (S) : 13 departure time : 15:25
            Service origin kozhikode service destination ernakulam
            Passenger origin :thrissur passenger destination ernakulam
            Boarding point : thrissur dropoff point : ernakulam
            Platform no : txn password: 3707
            The bus timing was said 2:25pm. But when i called them they didn't pick up for a long time and at last i dialled them continuously and they picked up. That time they said there will be delay since they have reached only kuttipuram. Almost an hour and half more i have to wait in the poorly maintained ksrtc bus stand with no proper waiting area seats available or proper toilet.in the scorching sun i have to wait for this bus to come since i paid for this and there are no other low floor buses before that. This is not single incident. My family and friends who have booked ksrtc have faced similar issues. Who will pay for my time loss?

Respected sir,
              Today sep 22nd 2019 i was travelling from ramanattukara to kodakara in ksrtc bus no:551344 sfp. I asked ticket for kodakara but the conductor give me a ticket to angamali, its 14 km far from chalakudi, the ticket fare is too high so i started to enquire the high fare, at that time he was missbehaved and used bad words. It is very heartbroken to us that we are always preffering and considering ksrtc more than any other services, please take an action to study the problem and in order to take action against the accused conductor. The using ofpublic transport facilty is our rights according to the indian constitution and ip codes, im also attaching the ticket with this complaint.
              Yours sincerly
              Obed brillan
              Yours s
              conductors misbehaving and not giving the exact fare ticket

Alleppey to coimbatore superfast bus
                (Kl 15 a 958 - rpk270) was to leave thrissur stand at 9.45 am today (31.07.2019). The bus driver and conductor get into the bus at 10.00 am. And then the conductor says there was a reservation and trying to call the person who has reserved. And only for a single seat (Seat no. 1). Is the conductor privy to details of person booking the ticket? Does this bus have a reservation? Or was he trying to get an acquaintance a seat. Even if there was a reservation and the passenger comes late does the bus wait for him? The bus was already late by 15 minutes.