Kerala State Road Transport Corporation

Kerala State Road Transport Corporation Complaints & Reviews

I have booked one ticket through KSRTC Online booking with google pay .Online transaction reference number is OB8939871 and PNR NO:K6280796 Date of booking is 03/09/2022. i cancelled the ticket on 07/09/2022, but the amount will no be refund in my account. Please help me to get refund amount to my account

I booked two tickets to banglore from thrissur for[protected]. I paid the ticket prize on google pay. My cash is debited from the account but the tickets are not booked.

I had booked a bus ticket in ksrtc online and made the payment via billdesk through Google pay. The money got deducted from account, but ticket is not generated in ksrtc online website.
      Transaction Reference No.: OB88622955
      Total Ticket amount.: 650
      Aug 27, 2022
      Problm solved

I had booked a bus ticket in ksrtc online and made the payment via billdesk through PhonePe. The money got deducted from account, but ticket is not generated in ksrtc online website.
        Transaction Reference No.: OB8682417
        Total Ticket amount.: 524
        Aug 8, 2022
        Amount refunded from Kerala state rtc.

I have booked a ticket on 26th May 2022.
          Travelling date : 02/06/2022
          Source/Destination : Guruvayur to Kollur
          Later I have cancelled the same on 30/05/2022.
          Today I got a email regarding the successful refund but the amount not got credited in my bank account.

I tried booking ticket in ksrtc.in from kozhikode to ernakulam, i was taken through phonepe where 262 was deducted but seat is not booked. I did'nt receive an confirmation/failure message on booking but money was deducted. To check on this, i called the customer care, took the number from ksrtc portal. i was kept waiting for more than 15min in the call to be answered by any customer care executive but my call was not taken by anyone in customer...
            Bus registration No KL -**A-951 (couldn't note the two digits marked as "**" was seen by me driving very rashly today (27 Apr 2022) in the early afternoon (between 12.30 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. approximately on the road between Ezhupunna and Alappuzha. The road is two-way with no divider in between and there was moderately heavy traffic on both sides. The driver was aggressively honking even when he could see that there was no space for other...
            I had travelled eranakulam to kaloor by KSRTC -Idukki-Kattappana Super Fast bus on 13/02/2021 at 6:15 am .
            The Conductor in this bus was behaving very brutally to all passengers. I am also a victim for this. I gave Rs. 200 for Rs. 21 ticket fare. I physically saw change in his bag, but he refused to give me the balance amount.
            He dropped me and purposefully asked me to collect the change from shops.

I hear by...

I have booked a few tickets from Kerala KSRTC. Because of COVID-19 all the trips are got cancelled in April 2020. So I had to cancel my tickets manually. I got cancellation confirmation emails, In those emails, its mentioned refund will happen within 10 days. I had to cancel my tickets in April 2020.

I had sent multiple emails to KSRTC to different people. Especially I had sent around 7 email followup emails to [protected]@kerala.gov.in, [protected]@keralartc.org NOBODY RESPONDED BACK. Even I had contacted over phone customer care and WhatsApp. These guys not giving any answer. Now nothing happening for more than two months

For these three tickets, I have to get 7000+INR as refund Amount.

If required I will provide more details.

Sir, i travelled by ksrtc from palakkad to coimbatore on 14 march 2020 at about 1.10 pm bus no. Kl15 a221 rsa 761 plk. As i gave the conductor rs 500 for one ticket. He started argument that he doesn't have exact change. It's being a recurring problem to get exact change as people tend to take cash from atms and it provides no small denomination currencies. I request you to please provide pos machine with conductors so that there is no problem...

Kerala State Road Transport Corporation Recent Comments