Khelo365

Khelo365 Complaints & Reviews

There is a site for online gambling khelo365.com.
I'm not sure whether their games are legal. Poker is a game of skill that's fine.
But they have some tournaments which have buy ins of inr825 and these (Fortune) tournaments are like a lottery where players automatically go all in so obviously these tournaments have no skill and so i am sure they shouldn't be legal.
The website claims that all their games are games of skill which is obviously not true so please look into the matter and take the required actions.
The prize money for the inr825 tournament is inr500000.

I have been playing poker for many years now, both online and offline. I started at an early age, right when I was in college. Since then I have played poker online on various sites including Khelo365. My experience was not at all good with this website. The site is not professional at many levels. Whenever I used to win several hands, I was banned. I wasn’t allowed to withdraw money from my account. This went on for a few weeks, and I...

Intentionally delaying redeem processing of some players and making lame excuses which dont even exist.always giving false hopes by giving false information on the processing time and when the time comes, they come up with a new excuse to delay it. Continuosly harassing like this since 2 days and when we ask for the exact cause, they say that it's an unexpected cause and we dont know about it yet and this team and that team has the information, we dont have such information . We regret and we are sorry is all what they continuously say and do not try to look into the matter and solve it fast
    I have faced a similar issue with the Khelo365 website. I am in to online poker games. This concept is common abroad and I use to play online poker when I was in the US. The websites were genuine and great to deal with. When I returned to India I was happy to know that there are online poker sites here as well. I started playing poker games on Khelo365. Initially the site was good and I really enjoyed playing the poker variants. But the problem occurred when I wanted to get the money I earned. The website just held my money and did not process it for no reasons. I tried contacting their customer care several times, however, they made some excuse every time I called them. They kept saying that the money will be processed to my account in 3 working days, however this did not happen. I called them after 3 working days and again they made some excuse and asked me to wait patiently. It has almost been a month I haven’t received my money. I am too disappointed with this website. I have stopped playing poker on this site completely. I have recently switched to Khelplay. This website is reliable, trustworthy, and genuine, unlike Khelo 365. On this site, you can enjoy many poker variants. Also, they do not create any problem when you want to withdraw your winnings. They instantly process the money in your account and you don’t have to call them 1000 times to get the money in your account.

Khelo365 Recent Comments