Khivraj Motors

Khivraj Motors Complaints & Reviews

SBGanesh on Sep 3, 2018
I took delivery of my car 60 days back. They said the rc book is ready and i can collect it. On reaching khivraj showroom in mount road, they said the rc book has come without photo. I gave them my photo the next day. It has been 7 days now that no-one is picking the call or answering. Iam worried about my rc book. It was totally a bad experience for me in buying a car from khivraj. Will never ever suggest anybody to this place...

Khivraj Motors — Disgusting dealers [Resolved]

Janani Santhanam
    Please find below the complaint I have sent to Khivraj Motors,Chennai. It was a terrible experience for me and I would like...

Siby Mathew
    The servicing done for 2 wheelers at this centre is bad and to make it worse the people working there are NOT customer friendly. I gave my bike for paid service, but when i went to take it i noticed that it was not washed properly. They took the bike saying that they will wash it again, but i think they dint even sprinkle water on it cause they gave it back as it is.

When i asked for a complaint book, they behaved very badly and did not give me any proper details on who to contact and how.

I checked their website and even that does not have any option to file a complaint.

they are not good at even washing the vehicle properly.. leave alone other services..
    U should never buy any product from them

when u go there to buy something they'll give perfect attention
    but once u have paid the money to them u should see their attitude
    u'll keep wondering abt the attitude. What a drastic change.

and servicing your bike
    lemme tell u something for the 1st 4 free service u need to go to them
    let me know if some of your bike's parts are not damaged

there is branch of khivraj in Whitefield, my goodness just try calling them up
    and ask them they'll straight away deny to do any job

Ex ..

Me: Hi Khivraj motors I want to give my bike for servicing

Rep: which bike??

Me: Pulsar 200

Rep: Sir plz drop it here after 11 but before 12:30 day after tomorrow

Me: Cant u do it today, day after tom is monday, at that time i cant give u the bike coz i have office

Rep: No sir in that case u try somewhere else. WE CANT DO ANYTHING.!!!

Khivraj Motors — Delivery delay

I have booked swift one month before and they said they will deliver in 15 days but it was one month, yet to get car in hand. Booked car on adyar Please help me to get escalte to higher level

Khivraj Motors — Not responding for Car Service

Booked a service appointment on 4th July - 8:00 AM slot and no response. Again book for a service on 6th July - 8:00 AM sloot still no response. On trying to reach the service center, no response there as well.

Khivraj Motors — Bad Service [Resolved]