Khivraj Motors Complaints & Reviews

My vehicle TN05 BS 0292 taken for service morning by 8.30 am and promised to deliver in evening same day that’s 28.7.2021 till evening 7pm no response no service was done even I reminded him
I asked them to return my vehicle without service very poor response from them
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My Swift as a break down. So i register a complaints for here. Please take and register my complaint and take action immediately.
    My contact number: [protected]
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
      I purchased swift VXI khivraj branch perungudi, this branch staff Mr. Kamal give final offer price discount 714000Rs with...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I took delivery of my car 60 days back. They said the rc book is ready and i can collect it. On reaching khivraj showroom in mount road, they said the rc book has come without photo. I gave them my photo the next day. It has been 7 days now that no-one is picking the call or answering. Iam worried about my rc book. It was totally a bad experience for me in buying a car from khivraj. Will never ever suggest anybody to this place...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Please find below the complaint I have sent to Khivraj Motors,Chennai. It was a terrible experience for me and I would like to make sure that no other customer goes there and gets harassed the same way. Spread the message so others are warned!

Complaint - Khivraj Motors

I bought an Alto LXi from your Shastri Nagar dealership today. I had THE WORST experience ever in buying it from you people. You made all sort of statements and as a customer I bore the brunt of it. Thanks to you, the experience of buying my FIRST car was a complete and utter DISASTER. I request you; please do not put any other customer through the same crap you put me through.

First, when I came in to make my payments, your salesperson told that he will give me sun film for free. I then asked him what brand he was going to give me, he said 3M. Of course, he never told me I had to pay extra at that time. Then after I make my payments and came to submit some documents a few days later, he tells me NO, sorry you need to pay extra to get 3M. Now please tell me what is the need to make false statements and then tell me that I need to pay extra for it. I WAS AND STILL AM FURIOUS. I told him clearly that he had made the commitment to me to give me 3M for free. At no point did he tell me I had to pay extra when I came in to make my payment. Then when he went back on his statement, I asked him why did he have to lie in the first place and he tells me this, “do you have anything in writing which says I told I will give you 3M?”

Wonderful, this is how you win a customer’s trust. Then his supervisor came into the picture. Now he told me again, he will take care of it and I didn’t have to make any payments. I thought the issue was sorted and left. Then today, when I went to get my vehicle for delivery, the salesperson comes and tells me, madam you need to pay otherwise they will deduct from my salary! Again, I am astonished at such statements. Is this how you train you sales personnel? To emotionally blackmail customers? The supervisor tells me the sales person is new and he made a mistake. That is not of my concern. It is YOUR responsibility to train and equip your personnel well. If they mess up, YOU take responsibility. DO NOT put your customers through such hell. In the end I had to make an extra payment of Rs. 1500/-.

I swear I have had better experiences dealing with street hagglers in T Nagar than in dealing with you. I thought that would be the last of the nonsense you threw at me. Wrong again. I was TOLD clearly that my vehicle was all ready, fitted with the necessary accessories etc. Then just a few minutes before delivery, they tell me the under chassis painting has not been done and that they need to take the vehicle tomorrow again! WHY, why do you have to lie? If you are unclear about things, say you don’t know! Do not misrepresent the facts just to make a sale!

And yes, another incident which happened in between all this. Your people had to fax the insurance cover note to my bank. It was not till the very last minute and after umpteen number of calls that it was finally faxed. I thought we would miss sending the car for registration that day because of all the delay.

I might have lost just Rs. 1500, but I sure will make sure I spread the word about my experience with your dealership. Never ever will I make the mistake of coming to Khivraj again.

Thank you again for the absolutely horrendous experience.

Janani
        Hi am shwetha i have ordered for 2 sets of dress on 3/04/2019 still i have not received i have done pay of Rs.678. i missed my tracking number.

Kindly do the needful.

Shwetha
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

The servicing done for 2 wheelers at this centre is bad and to make it worse the people working there are NOT customer friendly. I gave my bike for paid service, but when i went to take it i noticed that it was not washed properly. They took the bike saying that they will wash it again, but i think they dint even sprinkle water on it cause they gave it back as it is.

When i asked for a complaint book, they behaved very badly and did not give me any proper details on who to contact and how.

I checked their website and even that does not have any option to file a complaint.

they are not good at even washing the vehicle properly.. leave alone other services..
          U should never buy any product from them

when u go there to buy something they'll give perfect attention
          but once u have paid the money to them u should see their attitude
          u'll keep wondering abt the attitude. What a drastic change.

and servicing your bike
          lemme tell u something for the 1st 4 free service u need to go to them
          let me know if some of your bike's parts are not damaged

there is branch of khivraj in Whitefield, my goodness just try calling them up
          and ask them they'll straight away deny to do any job

Ex ..

Me: Hi Khivraj motors I want to give my bike for servicing

Rep: which bike??

Me: Pulsar 200

Rep: Sir plz drop it here after 11 but before 12:30 day after tomorrow

Me: Cant u do it today, day after tom is monday, at that time i cant give u the bike coz i have office

Rep: No sir in that case u try somewhere else. WE CANT DO ANYTHING.!!!

Khivraj Motors — Delivery delay

I have booked swift one month before and they said they will deliver in 15 days but it was one month, yet to get car in hand. Booked car on adyar Please help me to get escalte to higher level

Khivraj Motors — Not responding for Car Service

Booked a service appointment on 4th July - 8:00 AM slot and no response. Again book for a service on 6th July - 8:00 AM sloot still no response. On trying to reach the service center, no response there as well.

Khivraj Motors — Bad Service

2/ 11, Indiranagar, 100 Feet Main Road, Hal 2nd Stage
            Indira Nagar, Bangalore...

Khivraj Motors Recent Comments

• (912 days ago)
              Disgusting dealers
              Please find below the complaint I have sent...
            • (4081 days ago)
              Bad Service
              2/ 11, Indiranagar,...
            • (4524 days ago)
              Bad Service....
              The servicing done for 2 wheelers at this...