Indus Motors

Kattappana
Idukki District
Kerala

Load

Indus Motors related photos (15)

Indus Motors Complaints & Reviews

I booked one Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vxi 2021 model on 08.01.2021 at Indus Motors, Chandra Nagar, Palakkad for an mount...

ഞാൻ[protected] ന് എന്റെ വാഗനർ പാലക്കാട് വടക്കുമുറി ബ്രാഞ്ചിൽ സർവീസിനു കൊടുത്തു. വളരെ മോശം സർവ്വിസാണ് ചെയ്തിട്ടുള്ളതെന്ന് മനസ്സിലായി. ചിലവുകൾ സംബന്ധിച്ച് എന്നോട് പറഞ്ഞിരുന്നില്ല. സർവ്വിസിൽ ഞാൻ ഒട്ടും തൃപ്തനല്ല.
Mar 02, 2021

Sasthamcottah...

Booked a brezza vxi AT car on 8 Jan 2021. But car still not delivered
    Jan 25, 2021

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very bad service kannur team
      sujesh p
      ph ;[protected]
      Jan 23, 2021

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

While servicing the vehicle, the service center charged an extra amount of Rs1400 as periodical service charge
        Vehicle serviced on 02/01/21
        KL67-8730
        Jan 03, 2021

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Call me as soon as possible.. if am hoing to write need one day to write...
          Dec 30, 2020

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Showroom didnot providee me RC and insurance
            Dec 29, 2020

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked an alto Lexi 800 on last January 2020 and i cancelled it due to some reasons and I didn't get refunded the money which paid for booking.
              They didn't responding for my call
              I never seen a shop with this kind of poor service.
              Dec 20, 2020

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

What is the use of registering a complaint?.I have lodged a complaint regarding non delivery of vehicle even after making...

I have given my car for first service KA04MY0106 in indus ranni. Distance between service centre and my home is 4 km and by the time returned it is showing 769. I would like to know why your work shop people cheated me
                Nov 11, 2020

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recently purchased Alto800 from your Thevara showroom in ernakulam. I have some complaints regarding that. We made the full payment on 26th sep but the car was given to us only on 10th oct. There was sand on the mats when it was handed over but we noticed that only after reaching home. The car had run 60kms before handing over. Wonder how? Even it's to the RT office and back how come it came to 60kms? Rs.500 was collected from us as fastag amount but only ₹200 is there in my account. I had not checked it earlier and we have not taken the car out of ernakulam as we have not received the RC book .Noticed it only today when I tried to log in by using a link sent by federal bank. The insurance amount as per the amount given by the executive (Anu kuttan) is ₹18424 but in our policy certificate it's ₹17051. Please clarify.
                  Oct 25, 2020

I purchased a celerio from Indus Kottarakara on 10th September 2020
                    At that time a scratch and win offer up to September 30th was there which I was eligible for.Even the service coordinators told about the same.But we didn’t any notification regarding the scratch and win till now. Kindly take some action for the same.
                    Did not get the eligible scratch and win
                    Oct 13, 2020

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a alto lxi from indus motors kayamkulam on 24/07/2020, there are some scraches on the car when i take it, they didn't...

Indus true value sails axicutivue is two persone is not good carector is ranjith and sanju
                      swift car warenti issu
                      2016 model september fist owner deliveri
                      My purchase 2020 june 13
                      Warranty 6 monts
                      Other tru valu thi car 1 years warranty awailabile this car is not good
                      Aug 19, 2020

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My swift registered on dec 2019, on february my car got an accident with one side full scratch, so i am claimed and all works...

Maruti alto car 2011 model. Run up to 68000km and changed the cluch by the indus motors service person even though i found no problems.
                        After about 10000 km running the replaced cluch become complaint. Then it
                        Replaced by the indus motors service persons. After about 7000km running it become complaint and the service persons of indus advicing to replace the cluch.
                        Which means unqualified service persons in indus service centers.
                        Jun 16, 2020

Good day dear concern

On 07:03:2020 in the name of rufaidha m. P (Cus id 354379) my wife booked (Swift zxi...
                          Pls take care of indus. I got a bitter experience from kollam, kottarakkara shroom. I purchased a car from indus throw the...
                          I have a baleno. I have give for a body work as result of a small collision with an object claim. After initial inspection...