Living Concept And Sunder Ghar Furniture Kharadi Pune

Living Concept And Sunder Ghar Furniture Kharadi Pune Complaints & Reviews

In December 2019 i paid 11000 advance for TV Cabinet. I have not received my product yet and they are not returning my money.

We ordered a wardrobe and study table. They promised hettich fittings and charged for that but they fitted poor quality 200-250 channels which we are replacing with in 2 months. They measurements, and alignments are all wrong the laminate is chipping off.
    They took 2 months to complete the ### work after many follow ups and false promises and delivered poor quality craftsmanship, and then that Shamsher the person in charge didn't...

They are frauds and cheaters, never buy furniture from them. Once they take advance they will not bother to complete your order. Their salesperson shamsher will not care about your order once you give him advance and whenever you will call to inquire he will lie that your order is completed and is on the way for delivery. Its been 3 months my order is on the way. Finally i had to do a police complaint.
    Hi nirmal
    I hope you got your money back or expected product.
    Can you please help me with getting more details to log a complaint against them because I am suffering on the similar issue and they stopped entertaining me and not returning my money?
    Can you please give me your number to talk ?

Sushant Malsure
    Sushant Malsure's reply, Oct 7, 2017
    Sorry my number is
    Can you please text me your number to talk?

I booked modular kitchen in sunder ghar kharadi. Now i have worst experience with sunder ghar. They not fullfil their promise to deliver product on time. Also not answering any call. Dont order anything to sunder ghar kharadi. For them only money matters not customer.i called 15 -16 per day but they not answering any call.they all are fraud. They required only money.

Sunder Ghar Kharadi shop. They are money minded. Selling furnitures with poor quality, poor service. I bought 'L'shape sofa in July 2016. Sofa design was different to what I wanted and was delivered incomplete. Remaining job they did part by part only after many follow up with disgusting attitude.
        After two months the furniture wood broke, nails started following out. When we brought these issues to them they have not taken any action...
        I ordered a sofa 10 days before from living concept. The executive agreed to prepare the sofa as i told him and we finalize the deal on amount of around 50k.
        He took me 10k as advance and i gave it happily becoz he was very humble and deal was done that time.

On the day of delivery i went to their shop and checked the product and it was not as i described him. I told him to rebuild it as we agreed or to return my advance.br...

Living Concept And Sunder Ghar Furniture Kharadi Pune Recent Comments