LPG Cylinder

LPG Cylinder Complaints & Reviews

B
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
i am Brajesh Kumar my consumer no 39836 .
and i am not receiveing the lpg cylinder for cooking delivered to my house.
i have to collect it from the M S SARASWATI GAS SERVICE Godown always.

Please do the needful to arrange better service to the customers.

Brajesh Kumar

Macherla, Andhra Pradesh

I am a consumer of LPG cylinder through Eshwara Agencies,Ghatkesar, who is an Indane dealer. Each and...

Jind, Haryana
    Respected Sir,

We wish to inform you that we are the resident of 91-E PAC Road, Shyam Nagar,Kanpur. As we have joint family , so four families are living together since 1975 and utilizing the gas facility from PAC GAS AGENCY. We have following connection number.
    NAME : DINESH TIWARI RAJESH TIWARI SURESH TIWARI MAHESH TIWARI
    CONNECTION NO : 1771 2107 1955 2188
    It is humble requested from our side that kindly allow us to take cylinder delivery from the same place (PAC GAS AGENCY) as it will be very difficult for us to get above connection transferred to any other agency .
    Your kind sympathy in the matter is solicited.
    With Regards,
    Yours Faithfully ,

(DINESH TIWARI) (RAJESH TIWARI) (SURESH TIWARI) (MAHESH TIWARI)

T
      Kolkata, West Bengal
      I am a customer of Indian Oil. I have booked my LPG refill on 02/01/2013 through IVRS. Accordingly, a massage have been received on 05/01/2013 indicating that the cash memo is already generated and filled refill will be delivered shortly. But the same has not yet been delivered.

Please give the status of delaying in supply the refill.

Consumer No. 2952
      Distributor Name: P.K.Music Stores, 86, M.G..Road Chowrasta, Budge Budge
      Registration No. 520780
      Cash memo no. 768

Bengaluru, Karnataka
        My consumer number is 43577, Ranie Enterprises, Nanganallur is my agency, they delivered me a faulty cylinder with a cash memo/bill no of 14934 for paying Rs.10- less to the delivery boy last time. I pay Rs.420 (against a bill of Rs.398)for a cylinder but last time as I did not have enough cash I told him that is all I had. He said appadiya with a vengence tone and left. This time he has charged me Rs.430/- and over and above delivered a faulty cylinder. I request you to kindly look into this matter. This complaint should not make him come with a cylinder and try harming us . I think such boys should not be hired for this kind of work where customers have to trust them and interact with them at times we ask them to keep the cylinder inside which means they have free entry and put ourselves at the risk even of our life. My humby request you to ask the agency to not send this boy here anymore. I would also be thankful if the oil companies or the supply agency can communicate the tip they are entitled to as delivery charges. Looking forward for a positive action.

G
          Hyderabad, Telangana
          Dear Sir, i am staying in M V Nagar, Ram Murthy Nagar Bangalore. Our Gas Agency is :Sri Rama Gas Agency Ramamurthy Nagar. The delivery boy charges Rs.20 exttra on the bill amount and refuses to deliver the cylender if this amount is not paid. He never gives the cash memo. On enquiey he uses obusive language and becomes aggressive.
          Please look into the matter and urgently do the needful.
          With regards
          Gyan

lpg delivery charges — lpg delivery charges

at mysore, the delivery boys of samrat gas agency demand Rs.370 for delivering the cylinder, they wont accept even Rs.360 even though the raye is 348 i.e. demanding Rs 22 as tips. the distributor dont care, will you please do justice to the consumers?

K
            Hi there,

I am Krishan Gopal resident of H.No124, Gali No.05, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Colony West Karawal Nagar Delhi-110094. I have booked my LPG Gas Cylinder with refill no.3462 and got the reference no.7357/6855371 on dated 19th sep 2012.

It's been 11th october now and since last 20 days I am waiting for the cylinder which have booked before 20 days. I didn't get any confirmation or information about the status of my booking from your side.

Please look into the issue and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,
            Krishan Gopal
            Hi there,

Please look into the issue and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,
            Krishan Gopal

M
              Halvad, Gujarat
              Sub : M/S nihal gas agency
              consumer no. 16497
              booking dt. 07/08/2012 and reference no.24528531
              dear sir,
              I had booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder consumer no. 16497 in the name of MD.MUNTAZ on dt 07/08/2012 but till today on 16/08/2012 . I have not received the cylinder yet.
              I have been calling to M/S nihal gas agencies, mayur vihar-II, delhi-110091 since 10/08/2012, 11/08/2012,13/08/2012 &14/08/2012, their phone numbers are 22777003, 22781109 but their phones are going busy or out of service. This is not the first time, . It is their regular response I am getting from the agency.
              They not delivering to right time, it's very difficult for me I have a kid and I am working also how to maintain? Every month problem for me because of LPG gas.
              Mainly in this RAMZAAN MONTH, very difficult for me,
              So please help me as soon as possible.
              MD.MUNTAZ

16/08/2012

LPG — Not supplying Refill cylinder regularly

This is to inform you that one of the Distributors "RAMKRISHNA GAS ENTERPRISES" (Code No.[protected], Janta Market, Puratan Bazar, Kharagpur, Distt. Midnapur is not supplying the refill cylender regularly. You will be astonised to know that in a year I have received only 4 refill cylender though I have DBC connection. After depositing the empty cylinder I use to get the refill after 45 to 60 days. Whenever I have tried to know the reasons for the delay I have not get any reasonable reply. Most of the time the Distributor has tried to give an excuse that due to irregularitis of supply by the company he cannot distribute the cylender in proper way. But I have observed that some of the consumers who are well known to the distributor are getting the refill cylender regularly, sometime out of way. May be some corruptions are prevailing and for eradecating this type of corruptions an enquiry may be done by the competent authority and if found any irregularities then suitable action should be taken up. My Consumer No. is R-5431.

Ashis Sarkar

R
                From, 21/12/2011

V. Ravikumar,
                (E-mail id [protected]@yahoo.com)
                (Mob: [protected])...

D
                I have booked my gas(LPG) on dt 30.09.2011 vide reference no 4581156
                but till date i have not received the delivery of LPG cylinder, please
                do the needful . My particulars are as below,-

My consumer no - 16201
                Name of Gas Agency - M/S Nayer Gas Service,G-3, St Soldier Tower, G-
                block,Vikaspuri, New Delhi Phone - 110018

Sir, i want to bring your kind notice some facts of problems i am
                facing since last two weeks,-
                1. On 30.09.2011 I booked my gas on your computerize booking at phone
                no [protected] where I got my booking no 4581156, but yet Cylinder is
                not delivered by the Agency .

2. Thereafter while checking the status of my booking on your
                Computerize Phone no [protected] each time i got message that "my gas
                is booked on 30.09.2011 with reference no 4581156.

3. On 02.10.2011 I lodged my complaint on computerize Complaint at
                phone no [protected] and I got complaint no 632552 against Gas Agency-
                M/S Nayer Gas Agency, but yet I got no response till date.

4. While trying to lodge complaint on your toll free number
                [protected] I got no option to talk with you executives so I have
                recorded my voice complaint on your toll free no [protected] probably
                on 06.10.2011 or 07.10.2011 but yet got no response.

5.Today while checking the status of booking on computerize booking
                at phone no [protected] , I was surprised to hear the recorded message
                that"my gas is booked with reference number[protected] on Dt
                08.10.2011 and M/S Nayer Gas Agency has delivered the Cylinder booked
                upto 30.06.2011".

6. So I once again trying to call at your toll free no [protected]
                today i.e. 10.10.2011 and luckily got chance to speak with your
                executive, but it is sorry to inform you that they most UNCOOPERATIVE
                & not even want to listen my problem and not even lodged my complaint

7. Here I wist to bring your kind notice that while trying to call at
                your toll free no [protected] most of the time it show busy , if
                attended we have to wait approximately 20 to 30 minutes, which is
                minimum waiting time.

8. I try to call my gas agency M/S Nayer Gas Agency many time here
                also I have a very bad experience as they have a permanent habit of
                not picking of call / phone of their customers / or their phone no(
                [protected] is always giving busy message .

Sir, therefore you are requested to please look into the matter and do
                the needful and advise me so that i may not feel any problem in future
                also.