Luminous Inverter

Luminous Inverter Complaints & Reviews

R
Sep 28, 2020
Inverter back up not more than 3 hrs. Its is of 2 years and under waranty. Despite raising repeated complain, service centre...

I
Jun 4, 2020
I have cmplaint registered on 14/105/2020, the complaint ref [protected], three weeks already over, no one attended the complaint so far

O
    Mar 5, 2019
    Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
    This is to your kind information we are suffering a lot b cause o[censored]ps not working which has been already handed over personally...
    J
    Nov 11, 2018
    Luminous zelio ups was sold to me saying i would get a minimum 12 hour battery backup on 26th january 2017. They installed...

P
    Jul 7, 2018
    Delhi, Delhi
    I booked a complaint against the non working of the inverter of LB575., Complaint no. [protected] on 18th May, 2018.after callin several time, they send technician on 21st May, 2018. He told that it was ok, only one switch was problematic and as he took service charge of Rs 250/- for that. As old lady was staying in home at that time (afternoon), she can't able to check properly . He also called menand informed that there is no problem in inverter, and due to the switch problem, it was like that. We were out of station and when we.reached, observed that nothing was corrected by the service engineer. Inverter was not working. It was not charged and during load shedding, it was not working..We tried to called customer care several time to complaint against the service, the customer care executive reject to take the complaint. After taking the service charge from us, they have not done their eorl and when we try to complant, they are refusing to take the complaint and not interested to repair the inverter.

Feb 3, 2020
      I brought luminous zilo 1100 4 month before and it stopped functioning now. Can't believe such quality with such a big brand....
      V
      Gurgaon, Haryana
      Hi there,
      this is to inform you all that . i had purchased inverter of 1600 va in july 2014 which is still under warrentybr...

M
      Gurgaon, Haryana
      This has been a nighmare to get my Luminous inverter repaired from Luminious instead of nearby local shop.
      My inverter showed some black smoke and I immediately took it to Luminious inverter service center at Mayapuri.

Inverter was repaired by next day; they chnaged some part and charged me Rs 800/-.

Very next day I went on office tour and got a cpomplain from home that battery is now dead. We asked Tyagi ji and a service engineer visited; who advised that battery needs to be chnaged.

We changed battery. But after some time again it stopped working. Another engineer visited and advised to send to repair centre as there was no out put. And provided us another (faulty) replacement inverter which also used to malfunction.. (used run on battery even if electricity resumes).

Later finally got the repaired inverter about 15 days back. Which I had to disconnect as it was not charging the battery. And continously making beep sound once in every half an hour. It only worked well (but with sounds) for 7 days.. And then Battery drained.

MEANS IT WAS AGAIN NOT CHARGING THE BATTERY.

Can you help and advise if this is right kind of service I received and what can be the solution to this? If Luminious cannot repair my inverter; I request you to help me get back my money & I shal purchase a new inverter..

Munish [protected]

luminous inverter battery — not received original battery

myself vijay verma actually there was some problem in my battery cells and i handover my battery to SIM TEL COMPUTER, M.P NAGAR branch bhopal(M.P) but after a month executive came to my shop for delivering my battery but the battery is not mine, that he is giving me someone other battery and there were saying if some problems occur in the battery then we will cooperate u.so kindly help me regarding this matter.
      VIJAY VERMA

luminous inverter battery — Sub: Regarding faulty Battery

Dated : 28 September, 2010
      To,
      The Company Head
      M/s. Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Sub: Regarding faulty Battery

I Sanjay Tomar, I had bought one inverter battery from M/s. Shyam Electronics Karaval Nagar, Delhi on dated 13/04/2010. The battery type was 16000. After one month battery was creating problem then I contacted the customer care. After lodging two complaints, service engineer came and he inspected the battery working. After inspection he realized the battery had a manufacturing defect and battery have to carry to factory for rectifying the problem. Then he again came on 30/05/2010 and picked the battery for repairing/replacing to the factory & installed a service battery as a standby option. The Battery picking CHALLAN NO. 2732 & the service battery no. is 288.

Still after 4 months we had not received the correct battery from the company. So, I had contacted the customer care on 15/09/2010 and filed a complaint regarding the above matter. The complaint number was DL525984 nothing happens, then again I had lodged complaint on 20/09/2010, and complaint no. was DL742971. Then on 20/09/2010 service engineer came and inspected the battery and he found that battery was not replaced and the standby battery was also not working. The service engineer who inspected the same is Mr. Yashadutt Sharma and he gave me Service Report no. DL/SR 453816 and Job no. 1651739.

Now, nothing happens and I am still waiting for the correct battery. I had again complaint on 24/09/10 and 28/09/10 ant complaint no. is DL 745463 and DL 747072.

Sir, I am totally harassed from your company and I don’t know to whom I will contact for solving my problem. I had contacted Ms. Pooja [protected], Mr. Ravinder [protected], and Mr. Anand [protected], Mr. Santosh [protected]. Now nobody receives my phone call.

So, I am planning to lodge an official complain in consumer court otherwise solve my problem with immediate effect.

Sanjay Tomar
      B-63, Phase I,
      Gali No. 5,
      Shiv Vihar, Karaval Nagar, Delhi
      M- [protected]
      The engineer visited us today and advised that beep sound was due to non charging behaviour of inverter and that is the reason battery also drained out.
      So, he checked and replaced the faulty fuse to make it work & appears the inverter shall be now charging our bettrey well. Which will be confirmed in a a week's time or so.
      Thanks to Luminious for a prompt action now.
      And looking forward for the same service from you guys.
      regards,
      Munish
      Same problem here
      I bought Luminous 800 UPS SINE 800Va 2012
      faced similar problem after replacement of motherboard for which they charged 1200 rupees here in hyderabad and after that it making beep sounds every other minute even on main supply it shows as UPSon and runs on battery power and then switches back to main supply every minute while beeping whenever it does so.

and when there is no power it shows that its on mains on and smart charging the battery without any output even if I disconnect from the power source it shows that its charging ang Mains on without any out put.

Luminous Care doesn't care for their customers even this mail Id [protected]@luminousindia is just like call center number not even a autoreply of the mail receipt till now
      Think had suffered enough and wasted all the time and money in buying the ups and the repair bill of 1200 Rs which didn't even work 12 hours and would not not want this to happen to any one in future
      They dont bother to inspect it before delivering it and refuse to own responsibility if it doesnt work after the serviceI
      And I hope and pray you will take action against the service centers recklessness
      Serial:B2G15P[protected]; JOB SHEET NO:JS147HYD001779; GRN NO:GR147HYD000117; DATE:[protected]
      RegardsJanata Reddy

Villupuram, Tamil Nadu
        luminous inverter875va

luminous inverter 800va — no service provided or replace the inverter under guarantee period

sir

i have purchased a new invertor of luminious 800VA in Nov 09 . it will not provide backup more than 2 1/2 hrs. i have call no of times to luminious service centre at jammu all that time they told ok sir we are sending our representative to you for replace ment of invertor card but till now there is no replace ment on the subject
        Inverter :- 1500 VA,
        Slno:- B2CLFF[protected]

Sagar Battery Agency,
        Tuni [protected].[protected].
        THE SERVICE CENTER OF LUMINOUS INVERTER IS NOT HEARING MY COMPLAINT. I HAVE SUBMIT MY COMPLAINT BUT HE IS NOT GIVING PROPER SERVICE. SO PLEASE GET MY INVERTER REPAIRED. AMIT MOB [protected],[protected]
        One year before I purchased the luminus inverter it is not working past one week please send your servcing person and solve the problem

P.Uthandi
        1549 sector 10A
        near polish station
        Gurgaon

Mobile : [protected]
        I got my inverter repaired from your service center at Ahmedabad, but by mistake we paid Rs. 500.00 extra and the service personal excepted that on phone but as on date that amount is not reimbursed that amount even after several reminders to your service center at ahmedabad, The name of the person is Mr. Amit Mistry
        I made a complain regarding my inverter not working
        complain no dl 723264 dated[protected] my
        mob [protected].but sorry to say no body atteding this complain til this time pls look this type of your service you people are providing to the customer
        pls let us suggest what i have to do, so that i may get good service
        my inverter 800va sinewave along with battery of yr comp. are under warantee period
        date of purchased sept 2009
        reecha Singh
        C 1791 Sushant Lok 1, Gurgaon
        mob [protected]
        luminous inverter not working
        i logde the complain on your complain cell complain no Dl 723264 dated[protected] and i was told to attend the complain within 24 hrs but sorry to say till date and time no body came to attend the faulty inverter.this inverter is under warranty period
        dated of purchased Sept 2009
        Reecha Singh
        C 1791 Sushant Lok 1, Gurgaon haryana
        I Have purchase Luminous Inverter From retail counter, after few months, its got problem, after complaint with STD paid calls one engineer has com and said your inverter is under warranty but its burn we will charger R. 1100/- after that i have complaint with our shopkeeper he is helpless, still i am suffering from your service. After some complain some one has given no.[protected]. i am calling again and again on this no. but its busy busy.

What type of you people is offering, i am fedup, please help me and send a eng. for Solution.

Inveter Sr. No. B5GL3L[protected].

Complain No. 9 N[protected].

Complain No.
        Hi Anand, at the outset please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. It is always our sincere endeavour to ensure complete satisfaction of our customers. We request you to please share you contact details to sort your problem soon.
        Dear Anand,

Kindly share your contact detail with us in order to serve you our services.

In case you have any concern, please contact us at our Customer Care:

Toll free[protected]
        Tel.:[protected]
        Email: [protected]@luminousindia.com

Thanks & Regards,
        Team Luminous

May 23, 2019
          Delhi, Delhi
          I have purchased Luminous Inverter in 2010,warranty period has expired .Now my inverter is not charging battery I asked the...