Maruti Alto Lxi

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: family udutha <[protected]@yahoo.com>
To: narendra.[protected]@maruti.co.in; mithra.[protected]@marutidealers.com
Sent: Thu, October 14, 2010 10:48:06 PM
Subject: Fw: Substandard and defective Alto car - regarding.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: family udutha <[protected]@yahoo.com>
To: [protected]@maruti.co.in
Cc: mithra.[protected]@marutidealers.com; [protected]@gmail.com
Sent: Thu, October 14, 2010 6:14:12 PM
Subject: Substandard and defective Alto car - regarding.

Dear Sir, Kind Attn: Chairman & Managing Director

I have purchased a new Maruthi Alto Lxi Vehicle from your dealer M/s Mithra Agencies at Himayatnagar, Hyderabad on[protected] and took delivery in the night at around 8.30 pm. The Transaction No. NET[protected] with Chasis No. MA3EAA[protected]GA and Engine No.F8DN4453849 and Temporary No.AP09UBTR0975 in the name of
Smt. Sarojitha Chandra. Within 24 hours I had to bring back the vehicle to the showroom as the Gears were Jamming and the vehicle was not moving forward properly. As advised by your showroom persons I delivered the vehicle in your workshop of Mithra Agencies at RTC x Roads. The vehicle is still being looked into by your technicians.

From the above sequence of events it is quite evident that I was supplied a defective vehicle and no quality control measures of any sort were taken by maruti udyog before despatching the vehicle and the dealer has also supplied the same sub-standard vehicle to me. this has shaken my faith in your company this being second time such an incident has been happening to me, as my earlier vehicle a Wagon - R has been supplier with a defective air filter mechanism, which was frequently bursting.

I am extremely annoyed with such utter disregard for a consumer and request that YOU REPLACE THE VEHICLE IMMEDIATELY WITH A BETTER QUALITY VEHICLE as I am not prepared to take this defective vehicle and suffer for the rest of my life.

You may be aware that such a vehicle with a defective gear box and gears jamming may cause accidents and is very risk for my life and hence you are once again requested to replace the vehicle immediately as the problem has started immediately on purchase of the vehicle and I had no chance to even enjoy a small ride. Please note that the vehicle is still with your workshop and hope that you will give me a chance to enjoy the festival of Navaratri on a better quality vehicle by effecting the delivery of the new vehicle tomorrow itself.

thanking you,
yours sincerely

U.Sarojita Chandra& U.S.Udaya Chandra contact [protected],[protected],[protected]

I bought a new Maruthi Alto LXI bearing temp.reg.no AP09UBTR0975 on
12th Oct 2010 at about 8.30pm at The Mitra Agencies, Himayatnagar,
Hyderabad. Customer ID: [protected]. Hardly after I drove 80 kms I
noted that it has gear problem. After I use 5th gear it refuses to
comeback to neutral or take any gear, it simply gets struck. This
seems to be very risky and is a very serious concern for me. On the
very next day i.e.,on 13th at 8.00pm, I had to take it to the seller
at Mitra agencies, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad. There I was redirected to
the Repairs section at The Mitra Agencies, R.T.C Xroads at Hyderabad.,
i.e.,within 24 hrs of buying the car.

After Pooja ,the Car did not even reach my house and neither my
children nor any of my family members could enjoy their first ride.
Please realize the mental agony all o[censored]s had. I am yet to receive the
car after rectification of the problem. I am asked to take the vehicle
tomorrow.i.e.,on Oct 14th.

But I really wonder who is responsible for doing these tests before
the vehicle gets on the road and is given to the customer? What kind
of quality are you maintaining? Who will take the responsibility of
such serious safety issues? It makes me suspect whether the people at
Maruti are even serious about their jobs. If they are really serious
then WHY AM I FACING THE PROBLEM WITH THE VERY FIRST DRIVE? Its not
the first time I am facing such problem with Maruti. I also own a
Maruthi Wagon R (Duo) bearing Reg.No.AP25N 4871. It also had a
serious problem the very first week of buying the vehicle. It has a
problem with the Air cleaner where it breaks with a bursting sound
when I raise the accelarator. The Air cleaner was replaced free of
cost for the first two times but the problem still continues. PLEASE
TAKE A SERIOUS VIEW OF THE PROBLEM I AM FACING AND ADVICE ME EARLY.
THE VEHICLE IS ON MY WIFE'S NAME AND I INCIDENTALY HAPPEN TO BE THE
PRESIDENT OF NIZAMABAD CONSUMERS WELFARE ASSOCIATION.

Uday Chandra Udutha.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i had purchased a car from PRATHAM Motors, bangalore, whitefield, on march 2007 , model ALTO, LXI. the car was being serviced OK, and many a time, i have ensured that proper complaint was recorded by way of FEEDBACK FORM, which PRATHAM motors was regularly issuing along with the bill after service. I have been very judiciously following on this and have everytime ensured my honest comments and compliments were recorded in the FEEDBACK FORM and sent by SELF POST cover provided by PRATHAM..
    my last service was very very bad experienced.. my kms run was 39500 and for some insurance claim i had approached the service department and the car was kept for inspection and due claims for insurance. During this period, i was informed that my paid service was due and since i have almost crossed 40,000 kms , it would be very prudent for me to get the 40,000 kms service done, which means all overhauling done on payment... i eventually agreed thinking their professionalism was to be adhered to.

within a day of having got the insurance claim done, the service advisor called me up and said that since i have covered 39500kms , it would be beneficial for me to get the full service done as is required for 40000kms run. i eventually agreed considering their expertise and heeded his advice and said ok.

what followed proved me very costly. the service advisor told me that since it is 40000kms service every thing has to be overhaulded and that the cost will be approx 6000 and later he added that since its almost 3 years over, it wud be to my benefit to get the underchassis coated with teflon.. which i agreed to. within one day of this advise, he promptly called up to me and said vehicle was ready after service ( within 24 hours time ,,,,, ??? ). i was a bit puzzled but felt that their expertise need not be questioned.. eventually,the advisor said my bill was around 8000 + and sent an sms to that effect...

i requested that i need a days time to arrange the fund and come to pay to take delivery of the car. next day i went armed with around 10k to cover the bill that was approx 8000+ . to my surprise , first the insurance guy who had done the claim approached me with a bill of 11000 + and asked me to pay the bill before he showed me the car. I was taken aback and somehow through my debit card managed to cough up 11000 + so that i can take the car.

to my utter surprise, the car was brought to me from inside the service station well after an hour.. and when i checked the car, i did not find anything special in the outer or inner.. it was as dirty as i had left it... i suspected something wrong and called up the AGM to inform him of my displeasure.. and asked him to cross check why and for wat accounting should i pay 1000+. he explained me that the 40000kms service required complete overhaul of the engine,+ oil etc... further, since i had agreed for an underchasis teflon paint, i had to pay around 2500 for it.. and the outer teflon coating would also cost me around 2000 + .hence totally to 11000+..

When i brought to the AGM notice of the car condition, and that their was no teflon coating done in the outer.. he partially agreed and questioned the lady in charge about it and she was not in a position to convince or him about the coating. i realised i have been taken for a ride and protested.. to this the AGM , instantly agreed that he will reduce 1000/- as i was not satisfied.. i reluctantly agreed and he repaid back 1000 from the accounts.

this led me to the doubt that the car was not cleaned properly, and was very much doubtful of the service of the 40000kms service.. which has costed me around 8 k.

eventually i took possession of the car as i have paid the full bill. and as is their practice with pratham, they gave me the bill and along with it the FEEDBACK FORM.

i took my car not much satisfied... and with 2 days.. i made out my feedback service failure as per the form and promptly posted it as their was the prepaid cover along with the form.

until 18 of september, their was no response to my FEEDBACK FORM. and i eventually sent an email to PRATHAM motors , indicating my displeasure of the service offered on payment... promptly after 4 days i.e.on 22nd september, a person called up saying he is the GM of pratham motors and that he had called up to enquire about my complaint... and requested me to come over to pratham to address my grievance. when i enquired abt the status of my FEEDBACK FORM , he feigned ignorance of this saying i might not have posted it or something like that. i protested saying it was a complaint i cannot afford to forget or ignore... and that i have very promptly posted it immediately after the service delivery. i again sent a mail to this effect detailing my protest.

surprisingly i got a mail from the CEO, mr. bhasin,. who said he was a bit pained with my allegation about the bad service.. i had used the word cheating... and working like government babus... he said that the AGM AND GM of pratham motors will be addressing my complaint and that i need to get it cleared of all grievances... when i said the purpose of the FEEDBACK FORM has not served, and that i plan to inform MARUTI SUZUKI, about this bad serviceline of the dealer.. he immediately responded that he does not bother , wherever i complain and that if i so wished , i cud get my car reserviced or grievances heard by the GM / AGM.. and if i do not agree, i am free to go to any other dealer i choose fit..

Imagine, this coming from an CEO, of pratham motors, left me completely baffled and to this day i am really surprised how MARUTI SUZUKI can service its valuable customers with such DEALERS, who care a damn for service satisfaction...???
    pls highlight this incidence and find me an answer i[censored] can...

best subramanian
    i would be glad if all complaints are given due importance and redressed... not just addressed...???
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am using the Maruti Alto Lxi. since April 2008, with number MH40A7231, purchased fro Araya Cars, Pardi Naka, Bhandara Road Nagpur. the car have been regulary serviced at the same showrooms service center, there is a recurring problem of my battery getting discharged and fungal deposition at the one of the battery nodes, after regular request the service center people had given me N number of reason of the problem and no solution to it.
      There have been starting problems to the vehicle is taken for regular servicing to the same service center may it be free or paid.
      I have tried to convey them my problem but all in vain as I was not given a solution to it, I have to regularly in every 7 days clean the battery node of the fungus and if I don't my car do-sent start. the service center people have been regularly saying that i will have to do it in the same manner. It may be noted that we had bought 5 Alto Lxi from the same service center at a same time and I am facing such problem only in this car.
      After repeated request during free and paid servicing the problem have not been solved and due to which in certain emergency conditions I have faced the problem of my car not starting leading to major problem.
      If Maruti a leading brand with such a huge team of professional trained servicing people cant solve a simple problem how can we trust the brand and its creditability.

MARUTI ALTO LXI — starting problem

there is starting problem in my maruti suzuki alto lxi
      i ve contacted the local service center but
      still the problem is persisting
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have booked one Maruti Alto LXI BSIV on 30.06.2010 with PREMSONS MOTOR UDYOG PVT. LTD., Authorised Maruti Dealer and made the payment in full vide Cheque No.426214 & 495212 dt. 30.6.2010 which have been encashed by the Dealer immediately on 1.7.2010 with assurance that the Vehcile will be delivered within two-three days time. Regret to confirm that till date delivery could not be made due to reason best known to them. Now they decline to keep their committment firm with regard to delivery as well as free gift etc.as agreed at the time of Booking.

Look forward to benign consideration.

S.G. RAMAN
        Mob. [protected]

Alto Lxi — NON-DELIVERY OF CAR

SIR
        I HAVE BOOKED ALTO LXI FROM THE SHOWROOM MARUTI KARLO, PATNA ON 7MAY 2008, IT HAS BEEN DAYS AND THE DEALER HAS FAILED TO DELIVER THE PRODUCT ON TIME.OUR ID IS: I[protected] AND I[protected]

IT WAS COMMITTED THAT IT WILL BE DELIVERED ON 12 MAY.WE RECHEKED IT ON 10 MAY AND THE DEALER ASSURED FOR DELIVERY ON 12 MAY. WE WENT TO TOOK THE DELIVERY BUT WERE TOLD THE CAR IS STILL IN TRANSIT.

THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE IN FULL BUT THE SERVICE IS NOT PROPER.
        I HOPE THAT WE WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED IN YOU. IF THE PRE SALES SERVICE IS LIKE THIS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AT EARLIEST.

Alto Lxi — Loaner car

De ar Sir,
        I am a kidney failure patient and I need Heamo dialysis every alternate day.At present my alto lxi is badly damaged and it need repairing so I am sending mycar to K T L Wrkshop tomorrow the dt[protected].I have reqested the workshop to provide loaner car but they are unable to provide me i dont know why? Being a reputrd company i know that there willbe a provision for such those are badly needed.I hope that i will get the reply as earliest.
        With thanks
        BN Tripathi
        Mob no [protected]

Alto Lxi — delivery

dear sir
        i had booked alto lxi ecro biege colour from nainital motors haldwani on 26/12/10
        by cheque of rs. 3000 hdfc bank haldwani the dealer gauranted me to deliver the car on 31/12/10.
        when i went to the showroom with my d d the dealer said that car has been sold to another customer.
        i was supposed to buy the car on 31/12/10 & now i had not get the car.
        i am going to claim a case on the dealer & also on maruti suzuki in consumer court.

regards
        shadab hussain
        prince.[protected]@rediffmail.com
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

from the day one my car is giving por mileage and same is shown to service masters,okhla phase-1 for the same and they could not rectify the complaint after one week at their premises.I request you to look into the matter and reimburse the petrol cost used by them to rectify the same and not succeceed. My vehecle no is DL 3C BC 4377 OF ARVIND BIDHURI, MOB; NO [protected]. E MAIL; [protected]@YAHOO.COM.
          Sir/Madam
          My single complain is this that at the time of sale of car it was committed that it gives a average of 22 KM, But i am just getting 14 KM to 15 KM in my brand new car.
          Please justify. Its a clear cut cheating for sales promotion.

Regards.
          Ritesh Gupta...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have a Maruti Alto LXi car Registration No- DL9CP-5942. I stay at Rohini Sector-11 (Delhi) so I prefer to go to TR Sawhney Motors Pvt.Ltd (Badli workshop opposite sector-18 Rohini) for servicing and other job works. Last week I sent my car for servicing and got back yesterday evening. Please excuse for my language but I have no Idea what kind of Micky Mouse business those people are running, I mean the service they provide was Pathetic. Today while going to office lot of smoke and burning smell was coming from steering wheel. I paid 12000.00 Rs (Twelve Thousand Rs) for service Invoice No- BR10004677 Dated[protected]. Job card no[protected], I told them about all the problems like Stiff Steering, Knocking sound everything and still my steering is not working properly, one of the wiper park above bonnet and other one inside bonnet, half wiper blade was also missing, one rear side door lock was broken and the car was not even washed and when I asked they said they will do the washing again. Any ways this smoke/burning thing is bothering me a lot, I hope it won’t blow out like the kind of burning accidents happening these days. I need some visible action on this; I don’t think they have done all the jobs I paid for so I need a third party audit too. I hope I don’t have to go consumer court for this, please do the needful and oblige.
            Akshay Gaur
            Phone: [protected] (Delhi)
            [protected]@neudigit.in

MARUTI ALTO LXI — RC NOT GIVEN BY T R SAWHNEY

T R SHAWNEY

T R Shawney is not a good company of Maruti, as it harras me a lot, after giving full payment, the people of T R shawney is not in a mood of giving me relief.
            Its been 4 months from Nov 2007, and till yet I've not received my RC, every time they just giving me wrong information. Not even a single person is responsible there.
            In my opinion T R Sawhney is the wrost company I've ever met.

I m sure that in future I'd not like to buy anything from T R sawhney, and not even recommend anyone to them.

MARUTI ALTO LXI — Bluff service

This is the third case of mine where M/S Reliance motor Care of Lucknow has intentionaly bluffed me ..I've given car for frre service and they did'nt done anything as per maruti service policies..only cleaned the outer face and asked for money..
            Request you to look into this matter as we might do a legal case against them..

awaiting with Regards
            ashish shukla
            lucknow
            cel: 0-[protected]

Maruti Alto — Services Purpose

I have own Maruti Alto Car use last 3 year but resultant create few problem in my car so, i get repairing services at kataria services ltd.(maruti) but his don`t tell us any thing and open my car engine and repair but this work out i have cant satisfaction and last his manager told me this car is bekar so, u can sold it

so, what can i do for this matter
            pls solution's this matter

Thanking U,

Shailesh Joshi
            M: [protected]
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have bought a maruti alto lxi from karnal motors in karnal.i have given down payment of 69000/- and applied for a loan..Maruti dealer forced us to take the car home and get the loan approved and demand a blank cheque for security.we took the car home after giving the blank cheque.it take 1 month the loan to be approved .when the loan got approved,we gave them balance amount.when we asked them for papers they refused to give and tell us to come after 4 days...when we again meet them for papers they repeat that come after two days our boss Mr BALI is hospitalised..they repeat it 5 more times..we were really harrassed..but we kept our patient..now today when i went for papers and my blank cheque again.they refused to give us the papers and cheue and demand 6600/- as interest.we are really upset...we have receipts of payment we have given..I am a widow,i am not able to take this much tensions and harrasment..plz look into this matter and do the need ful...

Contact us-
              ranjana.[protected]@gmail.com
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i have purchase a new alto lxi on 15 april 10. Insurance was done from maruti itself. on 19 ,little damaged occured in the body, i contact to the same executive, but i didn't get any positive reply, still i could not receive insurance paper and the invoice. i also purchased some accessories from the workshop but he did not give any receipt. why .... now i want that my damaged should get repaired earliest as soon as possible only... the name of the executive is dinesh rawal from kiran motors navrangpura ahmedabad. now i am very unsatisfied from yr service. a lot of promises are done before purchasing but after that forget the customer. Is this the policy of maruti...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am Senthilkumar residing at Site #7,Thirumalai Nagar,Udayampalayam,Gannapthy(po),Coimbatore-6,Purchased a Maruti Alto Lxi at Ambal Auto Ltd, Coimbatore on[protected]. From the date of delivery onwards we have a problem with the car, ie., as soon as we entered into the car it is causing high irritation to the eyes. This problem continues till now. I have already made a complaint to Ambal Auto, Coimbatore regarding this for the past two months and no action was taken in this regard.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest possible to rectify this problem.

Senthilkumar

MARUTI ALTO LXI — to claim insurance policy on my damaged car

Please provide us a representative to claim insurance policy on my car.It was damaged today by road transit.Or please send me a contact number, your toll free number not working for us.

MARUTI ALTO LXI — service problem in vehicle

I have purchased the Maruti Alto LXI from Vipul Motors Ltd in Faridabad on Feb, 28, 2011 Registration no. HR99GU1814 abd Chasis no. is RF1826319, from the first day i faced the problem of servie and misbehaving by Amit Kumar This is all . Please do the needful help.

Thanks & Regards
                  meghshyam choudhary
                  h.no. D-11 bbmb powerhouse
                  village samayur
                  ballabgarh
                  faridabad-121004

Maruti Alto Lxi — Replacement of silencer

Dear Sir/Madam

We had purchased MARUTI ALTO LXI from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. authorized dealer M/S Premsons...

Maruti Alto Lxi Recent Comments