Maruti Alto Lxi

Maruti Alto Lxi Complaints & Reviews

sgraman
I have booked one Maruti Alto LXI BSIV on 30.06.2010 with PREMSONS MOTOR UDYOG PVT. LTD., Authorised Maruti Dealer and made the payment in full vide Cheque No.426214 & 495212 dt. 30.6.2010 which have been encashed by the Dealer immediately on 1.7.2010 with assurance that the Vehcile will be delivered within two-three days time. Regret to confirm that till date delivery could not be made due to reason best known to them. Now they decline to keep their committment firm with regard to delivery as well as free gift etc.as agreed at the time of Booking.

Look forward to benign consideration.

S.G. RAMAN
Mob. [protected]

Alto Lxi — NON-DELIVERY OF CAR

SIR
I HAVE BOOKED ALTO LXI FROM THE SHOWROOM MARUTI KARLO, PATNA ON 7MAY 2008, IT HAS BEEN DAYS AND THE DEALER HAS FAILED TO DELIVER THE PRODUCT ON TIME.OUR ID IS: I[protected] AND I[protected]

IT WAS COMMITTED THAT IT WILL BE DELIVERED ON 12 MAY.WE RECHEKED IT ON 10 MAY AND THE DEALER ASSURED FOR DELIVERY ON 12 MAY. WE WENT TO TOOK THE DELIVERY BUT WERE TOLD THE CAR IS STILL IN TRANSIT.

THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE IN FULL BUT THE SERVICE IS NOT PROPER.
I HOPE THAT WE WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED IN YOU. IF THE PRE SALES SERVICE IS LIKE THIS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AT EARLIEST.

Alto Lxi — Loaner car

De ar Sir,
I am a kidney failure patient and I need Heamo dialysis every alternate day.At present my alto lxi is badly damaged and it need repairing so I am sending mycar to K T L Wrkshop tomorrow the dt[protected].I have reqested the workshop to provide loaner car but they are unable to provide me i dont know why? Being a reputrd company i know that there willbe a provision for such those are badly needed.I hope that i will get the reply as earliest.
With thanks
BN Tripathi
Mob no [protected]

Alto Lxi — delivery

dear sir
i had booked alto lxi ecro biege colour from nainital motors haldwani on 26/12/10
by cheque of rs. 3000 hdfc bank haldwani the dealer gauranted me to deliver the car on 31/12/10.
when i went to the showroom with my d d the dealer said that car has been sold to another customer.
i was supposed to buy the car on 31/12/10 & now i had not get the car.
i am going to claim a case on the dealer & also on maruti suzuki in consumer court.

regards
shadab hussain
prince.[protected]@rediffmail.com

arvind bidhuri
    from the day one my car is giving por mileage and same is shown to service masters,okhla phase-1 for the same and they could not rectify the complaint after one week at their premises.I request you to look into the matter and reimburse the petrol cost used by them to rectify the same and not succeceed. My vehecle no is DL 3C BC 4377 OF ARVIND BIDHURI, MOB; NO [protected]. E MAIL; [protected]@YAHOO.COM.
    Sir/Madam
    My single complain is this that at the time of sale of car it was committed that it gives a average of 22 KM, But i am just getting 14 KM to 15 KM in my brand new car.
    Please justify. Its a clear cut cheating for sales promotion.

Regards.
    Ritesh Gupta...

Akshay Gaur
      I have a Maruti Alto LXi car Registration No- DL9CP-5942. I stay at Rohini Sector-11 (Delhi) so I prefer to go to TR Sawhney Motors Pvt.Ltd (Badli workshop opposite sector-18 Rohini) for servicing and other job works. Last week I sent my car for servicing and got back yesterday evening. Please excuse for my language but I have no Idea what kind of Micky Mouse business those people are running, I mean the service they provide was Pathetic. Today while going to office lot of smoke and burning smell was coming from steering wheel. I paid 12000.00 Rs (Twelve Thousand Rs) for service Invoice No- BR10004677 Dated[protected]. Job card no[protected], I told them about all the problems like Stiff Steering, Knocking sound everything and still my steering is not working properly, one of the wiper park above bonnet and other one inside bonnet, half wiper blade was also missing, one rear side door lock was broken and the car was not even washed and when I asked they said they will do the washing again. Any ways this smoke/burning thing is bothering me a lot, I hope it won’t blow out like the kind of burning accidents happening these days. I need some visible action on this; I don’t think they have done all the jobs I paid for so I need a third party audit too. I hope I don’t have to go consumer court for this, please do the needful and oblige.
      Akshay Gaur
      Phone: [protected] (Delhi)
      [protected]@neudigit.in

MARUTI ALTO LXI — RC NOT GIVEN BY T R SAWHNEY

T R SHAWNEY

T R Shawney is not a good company of Maruti, as it harras me a lot, after giving full payment, the people of T R shawney is not in a mood of giving me relief.
      Its been 4 months from Nov 2007, and till yet I've not received my RC, every time they just giving me wrong information. Not even a single person is responsible there.
      In my opinion T R Sawhney is the wrost company I've ever met.

I m sure that in future I'd not like to buy anything from T R sawhney, and not even recommend anyone to them.

MARUTI ALTO LXI — Bluff service

This is the third case of mine where M/S Reliance motor Care of Lucknow has intentionaly bluffed me ..I've given car for frre service and they did'nt done anything as per maruti service policies..only cleaned the outer face and asked for money..
      Request you to look into this matter as we might do a legal case against them..

awaiting with Regards
      ashish shukla
      lucknow
      cel: 0-[protected]

Maruti Alto — Services Purpose

I have own Maruti Alto Car use last 3 year but resultant create few problem in my car so, i get repairing services at kataria services ltd.(maruti) but his don`t tell us any thing and open my car engine and repair but this work out i have cant satisfaction and last his manager told me this car is bekar so, u can sold it

so, what can i do for this matter
      pls solution's this matter

Thanking U,

Shailesh Joshi
      M: [protected]

sushmasharma
        I have bought a maruti alto lxi from karnal motors in karnal.i have given down payment of 69000/- and applied for a loan..Maruti dealer forced us to take the car home and get the loan approved and demand a blank cheque for security.we took the car home after giving the blank cheque.it take 1 month the loan to be approved .when the loan got approved,we gave them balance amount.when we asked them for papers they refused to give and tell us to come after 4 days...when we again meet them for papers they repeat that come after two days our boss Mr BALI is hospitalised..they repeat it 5 more times..we were really harrassed..but we kept our patient..now today when i went for papers and my blank cheque again.they refused to give us the papers and cheue and demand 6600/- as interest.we are really upset...we have receipts of payment we have given..I am a widow,i am not able to take this much tensions and harrasment..plz look into this matter and do the need ful...

Contact us-
        ranjana.[protected]@gmail.com

C.Senthilkumar
          I am Senthilkumar residing at Site #7,Thirumalai Nagar,Udayampalayam,Gannapthy(po),Coimbatore-6,Purchased a Maruti Alto Lxi at Ambal Auto Ltd, Coimbatore on[protected]. From the date of delivery onwards we have a problem with the car, ie., as soon as we entered into the car it is causing high irritation to the eyes. This problem continues till now. I have already made a complaint to Ambal Auto, Coimbatore regarding this for the past two months and no action was taken in this regard.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest possible to rectify this problem.

Senthilkumar

MARUTI ALTO LXI — to claim insurance policy on my damaged car

Please provide us a representative to claim insurance policy on my car.It was damaged today by road transit.Or please send me a contact number, your toll free number not working for us.

MARUTI ALTO LXI — service problem in vehicle

I have purchased the Maruti Alto LXI from Vipul Motors Ltd in Faridabad on Feb, 28, 2011 Registration no. HR99GU1814 abd Chasis no. is RF1826319, from the first day i faced the problem of servie and misbehaving by Amit Kumar This is all . Please do the needful help.

Thanks & Regards
          faridabad-121004

Maruti Alto Lxi — Replacement of silencer [Resolved]

Pradumna Kumar Satra
            Dear Sir/Madam

We had purchased MARUTI ALTO LXI from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. authorized dealer M/S Premsons...

MAHESH KUMAR SAHU
            DEAR SIR
            I CARRIED OUT COMPLETE PAID SERVICE ON 21/02/2010 AT YOUR AUTHORISED DEALER"S M/S ADINATH MOTRS SAGAR M P FOR MY CAR ALTO LXI MP O4 CB 2035 BUT THEY HAVE NOT CHECKED THE AC AND ALSO RETURNED MY VEHICLE WITH ONE LESS WHEEL COVER AND WHEN ON TODAY 27/03/2010 AGAIN I HANDED OVER THE SAME FOR A C REPAIR THEY TOOK ABOUT 4 HOURS MERELY FOR OPENING OF FRONT BUMPER THAT TOO AFTER REPEATED REQUEST AND STILL NOT REPAIRED THE AC BUT IN TURN ASKED ME TO COME DAY AFTER TODAY SUCH BEHAVIOUR OF STAFF AT SERVICE STATION IS VERY MUCH HARASSING AND THEY BECAME CAUSE OF SPOILAGE OF OUR VALUABLE TIME AND WE REQUEST YOU TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION ON SUCH ERRING STAFF OF M/S ADINATH MOTORS SAGAR .

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!

MARUTI ALTO LXI — there are insufficient staff

dear sir
            in krupa service there are not sufficient staff sir on my first servicing my car tail lamps are not working properly i was telling my problems to owner mr bala deshmukh they send me another place and told me we are not doing this type of works you go at another place.

Maruti Alto Lxi — Servicing [Resolved]

Dr Surajit Sengupta
              To,
              The Manager,
              Customer Care,
              Maruti Suzuki.

This is to inform you...

s.karuakaran

I have purchased the Maruti Alto LXI on Jan 06 Registration no. TN59 AM 2952, from the first day i faced the problem of 1.Registration no not get before Jan 17,And i have told to The Marketing Guy Mr.Gobi in Solaimalai Maruti in Madurai,Tamilnadu @ Many Times,But He Not respond me .Still am not getting Insurance Cpoy every time when i go to The Showroom but they have not done anything, Now i got a problem in Heavy noise form backside of My car , now they are saying that free service after 1000KM only So The issue will be closed that time only. Really am very very disappointing . On service this has to checked but they have not done their job properly. This is all . Please do the needful help.

Thanks & Regards
              S.Karuna karan.
              Dear Sir, Madam

I have purchased the Maruti Alto LXI on Aug 2009 Registration no. HR 05 Y 8376 first day i faced the problem of 1.I am going to service station modern automobile
              meera ghati g t road karnal, due to service but any gys not respoding to me and i am complatent to the manger he is not respond and not check in my car .My car is not proper Running in the road and not proper millage . I am 5 time complain in your service staion, but he is not respond . and not proper service.
              I am again going in your service station due to 2nd service but your staff is refuced to check up my car and waset my time nearabout 5 hours. Your staff is not proper response.
              REGARDS
              HANI HANS
              H. NO. 313/3 NEW PREM COLONY NR. KAITHAL ROAD
              KARNAL 132001
              MOB. NO. [protected], [protected]

VK Verma

I have purchased a car Maruti alto lxi from magic Auto Karol Bagh delhi on 20 Feb.2009 at the time of delivery I paid all payments according to executive but I never know that the payment 40000/- exsess received from me when I demand the invoice they told me that we will give tommarrow I did not receive any invoice and the by mistek / cheating of an Executive of Magic auto till date when I did not any response I coplaint to Maruti Coustmer care / regional office ( Gaurav sharma ) at delhi but till date I do not have recieved my balance payment I have already discussed with Show room Executive Gagan , Mr. Bedi, Mr, Ranjit and Director Mr. Kochar they said this is executive mistek and we can not pay to you your balance payment Kindly Help me and Advise.

Thakns & Regards