Maruti Alto Lxi
4.2

Maruti Alto Lxi Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir/Madam

I purchased a Maruti Lxi alto car on 1st January 2010, from Popular Maruti Dealers,Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam Dist of Kerala state.I took an extended warranty for 5 years by paying Rs:5000/-+, in that time they told that if any complaints in ac,central lock etc just call them and i can utilize the warranty benefit.My central lock became complaint on Feb 2011,and i have been calling that dealers to sent any one to have a look on that from that day,Up to this day i called 17 times to Popular Maruti Muvattupuzha.Whenever i am calling they will tell like this is done by some third party and they have already informed about this to them.But up to now i didnt received any service from them.

If Maruti is not responsible for doing the repairing then why we are charging with that???
Can you do anything to make my central lock repaired??
Please help...

Ernakulam Dist
Kerala
Pin:686671

Maruti Alto Lxi — Front Brake Caliper Pin

I puchased a Maruti Alto Lxi in Aug. '09. 20000 km it drove very well.

After the its fourth service, it...

hello ,
    i am gagan chhabra from hanumangarh (raj.)maine apni alto car ki servise AUDI MOTORS LTD. hanumangarh se date[protected] ko karvaye jisme maine 4-doore servise ke liye bola tha jo aawaj karte the jo ki 2 din baad bhi rs.5500.00 paye karne ke baad bhi sahi nahi hue itne samyay car par lagane ke baad bhi car thik nahi hue phir hume maruti servise center se servise karvane ka kya fayda hua is se aadhe rupye mein aur is se kum samye mein is se bhi badhiya servise mil jati kirpya dhyan de main jab se car chalana sekha ho maruti par vishwas kiya par humein kabhi bhi servise nahi mili my car no. RJ 31-CA0809
    D"NOT IGNOR THIS MAIL GAGAN CHHABRA

maruti alto car — Service

Respected sir,

I had given my “Maruthi Alto” car on for perioidical service at Maruthi’s Authorized service station name “Sai Service Centre” located at Karingachira, Tripunithura, Ernakulam, Kerala State. The car was purchased from Maruthi’s Sai True Value Shop from Pathadipalam, Edappally, Ernakulam, Kerala State on March 2010. They have given three free service card and all the three services had done. After that I had given for service at Tripunithura, Sai Service centre. The car was taken from my home by the service people on 9.12.2010 and I told the car will be given in the next day since there is no repairs and only for normal service with water service. The next day the Service Engineer was called for any complaints to solve for the car. Since there are no problems, I told that there is not any complaints. Accordingly, the car serviced and in the night at 8.30 on 10.12.2010 the car brought by the service people to my house and the service cost was `. 5,020/-. I am terribly disappointed that the service cost comes to this much amount. They have charged which I did not requested and I was forced to pay for the same. The next day morning I checked the car while I am taking to go for an engagement it was noticed that the one of the wheel cup has missed out of four. Within no time I have called the Service Engineer and brought to the notice of missing the wheel cup. He replied that it will possibly be at Service centre and If you are coming that side it will be fitted. After a week i.e. on 16.12.2010 when I have going through that side I went to the service centre in the forenoon for fitting the same. But the concerned service engineer was not at there and brought up the notice to the Works Manager. He checked the car and the concerned wheel cup was not found. Also the same was not available at the time and told for wait up to evening. Evening he told that the same was not available in the market for purchase and told he will be arrange to purchase another type for all 4 wheels and bring to home and fitted. The next day afternoon when I contacted over phone that the Works manager is also not attended in the Service Station and not possible in that day.

It is alarming to note how Maruthi authorizes their service centres when they are incapable of handling the responsibility. I am very disappointed with the response I got and am also very sure that the next car I buy shall not be a Maruthi and if also not serviced like this service centres. The same is also brought to the notice of my colleages, friends & co-workers.

(V.C.SUBHASH)
    Maruth Alto Reg. No. KL-07-BD 5439
    Kochi,
    18.12.2010.

I booked a Maruti ALTO LXi car through the showroom “Dewar`s Garage” Ref No. 281 dt. 30.04.2011 (copy attached)
      On 07.05.2011 I attend their Byepass showroom , Kolkata-700046 to see the particular vehicle physically which is allotted for me. Prior consent received from the sales executive, Mr.Rajesh Das
      and Sales Manager. Mr. Manas Pal

I reached in the showroom at 1300 hrs. and reported them along with Asstt. GM. Mrs. Jhumri sinha.

I was stuck for 5 hrs. at the showroom but they could not show me the car. All said that “It is already left from workshop. Just wait for 5 minutes, just approaching, another few minutes to wait sir,”etc.
      They could not establish any contact with the driver who took the car from workshop & whether fell in any problem or met any accident.
      After such a harassment, now I have started doubting about the genuineness of the car against what they informed me:
      1. Year of manufacture : April 2011
      2. Chasis no.: MA3EAA61SO-1868299
      3. Engine no.: F8DN-4637718

I kindly request you to intervene the matter so that I can get my car in a genuine condition.

Attached is the photocopy of form no. 21 which was filled by them for registering authority.

SAMIR KUMAR DAS
      64 A /5 BHATTACHARJEE PARA ROAD
      P.O KHARDAH, KOLKATA 700117
      MOBILE- [protected]
      Aug 13, 2020

myself dr. swadesh gautam medical officer incharge maholi sitapur C/O mr. laxman prasad i was driving my car maruti alto lxi UP 35 L 2337 i got road accident on dated 25/09/2010 my car was insured from new india assurance comp.ltd.i gave my car to anand motar agencies ltd faizabad road CHINHUT LUCKNOW but they still not able to delieverd my vehicle on date 06/05/2011 i visited so many times on service station they always told they will delieverd car soon i talk to the adviser ANIL SINGH he told me that there is problem in emc of car and soon car will be delivered on dated 20/12/2010 than i talk to body shop manager RAJESH KUMAR MISHRA he told me also like this but car was not prepared and from december 2010 i visited service station so many times but always i feel hopeless and mentally tensionized the manager and adviser always told incorrect things misguiding me then i met to general manager N. C.GRAG he don't know about my car and told me that i don't have any car to repair upto december 2010 and i have only the list of car repaired december 2010 onwards than i showed the paper which states that car is for repairing from 10/oct/ 2010 he don't know about anything now there adviser anil singh call me that ur car is ready and take trial when i gone to service station my car was still not repaired i told him but still he took the trail and again got road accident and got severe mental tensioned and hopelessness he again promised that he will soon delievered the car after repair the car i paid all the payments on dated reciept no: RCP11000605 ON DATED 04/05/20111 AND today 06/05/2011 i'm still waiting for my car and please help me regarding the matter and also help me in removing my mental tension. THANX.
        Aug 13, 2020

I have prchased a alto Lxi Model Of maruti 2007 Model.
          Now it have a problem in silancer, a noise, and i meet in this regard ur service centre,
          He told that a Mesh type part is breakup that have a make such sound.
          I have seen that this problem is very common in alto model.
          my some friends purchase the alto model and facing such a problem.
          Is it a common problem in Alto Model ?

& what is the solution for that and what will be the expenditure?
          if it is a manufacturing defect than it may be short out by company cost.
          please mail me in this regard.

with regards
          Mudit garg
          [protected]@gmail.com

Hello APRA Auto Service centre,

City: Gurgaon

I had purchased a vehicle (Maruti Alto LXI) from your authorized dealers (APRA Auto) from Pacific Square, Gurgaon.

Today was my first free service (Dec 21st 2010) and I immediately took my vehicle to your authorized service centre, as I had faith in your dealings. However I now realised that I was cheated.

In the first service itself I was proposed to get a synthetic oil change which costed me 2914 INR. Unnecessarily this is fooling ignorant customers.

I asked the advisor only that please tell me what is recommeded. He should have clearly told me that synthetic oil change is not recommended in the case of first service when the car has only run 520 kms.

I do not approve of this at all, and I feel cheated and harassed because of this.

Kindly look into the issue and revert. The advisor who took the case is Amit Mishra.

Priyanka
            Aug 13, 2020

Recently I shifted to Bangalore and since my 2nd free service was due I approach RNS motor, Hosur road, Bangalore take appointment on 18th Dec 2010
              As agreed I visit the site at 9:00 AM
              After examine my vehicle the person informed me that the total charges will be 630 (Approx). I was amazed that why he is giving me estimated bill when it’s free service?
              When I enquired about it he informed me that
              300/- for engine check --- Don’t know why that required.
              100/- for cap replacement --- Don’t know why?
              100/- For nitrogen replacement – Again not sure why?
              100 /- Consumables charges
              30 /- For XYZ things.

When I asked, what are these charges are and how can it applicable to 2nd free service. Coz y during my 1st service my dealer never asked for these then why they are charging. The person asked me to approach service desk manager and he disappear.
              I spoke with my original dealer (Chowgule Industries Pvt. Ltd., Pune) and informed him about this case. They told me that these are optional and never combined with 2nd service. I request them to spoke with Customer service manager in RNS motors but the lady refused to speak.
              I approach the customer service manager again and request for attendance but she just ignore it and asked me to wait for service person. Finally after 1 ½ wait I approach her again and request for attendance. Finally she called the same person and he told me that he will remove all the charges but I have to pay the consumable ( He told me that it cover Oil top-up , greasing , car coolant etc )charges ( Rs 110/-) I say Ok . But after some time the service person told me that it’s not possible to send the car for service and asked me to go to another dealer.
              I just approach to customer service manager but she too speak same language and say since you are asking so many question and not ready to pay the chares the person is not ready take your car for servicing ..
              Since I am very new to Bangalore I accept the charges and paid the Rs 110 /- bill.

Now I need a clarification about following question:
              1) Just I asked question about chares means I can ignored and denied the serving my vehicle.
              2) Did Maruti charged consumable charges? If not is dealer have right to charge the same? (Big question here is greasing and other items are so costly? Rs 100?)
              3) When I asked for 2nd free service why the dealer give me
              Proposed bill of Rs 630/-
              4) They keep me waiting for more than 1 ½ hrs without offering seat or hear what I mean to say? Is this is an away to manage customer.
              5) Now I want to know what action you are going to take and are you offering me my money back.
              Let me tell you if there is no solution you are forcing me to purchases another vehicle from some other company and in my life I won’t go for any Maruti vehicle.

Hope you find my compliant and get back to me with plan.
              Aug 13, 2020
              Some of the Dealers do get into this kind of practice, and harass the customers who do not pay them as per their demands, even if it is not required to be paid.

Maruti Company must have some system to monitor the Dealers who harass the customers, and are not providing the service as per the Company norms.

I have serviced my car from berkley autos mohali,but there was so many problems with cleaning of car like washing,cleaningand vaccum, htey ahve not clean even a single seat cover.,dash board ,when i called up the the service manager he start to say we are extremely sorry sir this will not happen again in your next service this will not happen again and when i send my car for next service the problem was same and all exuces are same if you people will provide this type of service then who will to these service centres. MARUTI is well reputed company, these type of companies has start to dicaurage the compan reputation Hope your will do something to satisfied the Maruti Custmers...............................................

Dear Gowrang,
                  i have bought a maruti suzuki alto lxi on 23,oct,2009
                  from D.D. MOTERS,B-8 mayapuri, new delhi
                  its on my wife's name-narmada patel.
                  VIN no. of my car is MA3EYD81S01491598
                  from the 2nd free service its milage was decreased from 18kmpl to 12kmpl. i complaint about this to D.D. MOTERS many times but no action was taken.
                  i want you to take strickt action towards
                  D.D. MOTERS, mayapuri branch.
                  wating for a possitive relationship.
                  Basant Patel