Maruti WagonR

Maruti WagonR Complaints & Reviews

I had booked maruti suzuki wagon r on 14/01/2021 vide docket no [protected] through sai service. I havent received the...
I purchased wagon r in july 2019 car is new only 6 months old car get over heat always after 20 kms of drive mileage also...

I had purchased wagon r vxi 2015 model. But after servicing from the authorised service centre from the maruti service centre as per the terms and conditions of the sale/ service booklet, it seems poor mileage of my said car that i have never got above 11 kilometer per liter petrol. It seems some serious complaint in make. It is requested to please check the complaint at the earliest.
I had brought a car recent weak thursday 28 june 2018 in 1 weak there is many problem in car in mileage and engine problem The showroom. I bought car from magic auto in dabri my phone no.[protected] the showroom is cheated to me through give me a old vehicle and i dont bought your car please refund my money

I had done servicing on mym car from sai service andheri mumbai on 4th july 2017.
    On 6th july may car started leaking oil from engine.
    I was informed by sai service this is due to hydrolic something and there was water.
    This is purely case of technical fault of maruti wagon r and sevice center
    On 4th july they washed my car and hence there was water.
    As there was no rain in mumbai from 1st july to 6th july.
    Please help me here

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
      From: Trivedi Impex
      Date: Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 12:47 PM
      Subject: GJ 4 BE 8331 - Bhavnagar
      To: [protected]@maruti.co.in

I am sorry to disturb you, but sadly i have to enclose these photos

You can see the main part ( bracket ) started to get rusting slowly and the bolt which is rotating by engine as well started to rust

Rusting to the bracket for sure one day will crack and break the with time

Rusting cannot be stopped

Today I went to your service station for regular washing and servies to your Rupani
      service centre, ( you can check record there in )

Since they are doing all, never need to open upper cover for anything, but since

before taking there, I wanted to check coolant level, I opened and found this

you know how this bold is important to hold the entire engine, and in time with jerk it will surely one day may get down due to its weight and rest you can imagine
      if it happens during drive !!!

Well photos itself will tell the facts and I request you to arrange immediate
      changing of the rusted bracket

it can be seen clearly that poor quality of steel or inferior quality is leading to such junks

It must be going on for long, but since vehicle runs well smooth and without any problem,

never needed to look in to, and of course I am non technical man !!so I need to open for coolant, rest all the time it is serviced well at your autorized station

Kindly take suitable and necessary action to solve this

Janak Trivedi

HI, I had taken new car from Sky auto mobile Bhubaneswar on 20th Nov 2015.First servicing done as per time after 1000 klm.But today when I am trying to open my car but unable to do this.I feel there is battery back up issue.I called maruti agent send to mechanic check the issue.Mr.Ajay came to my home and with out checking any fault he has battery charged another vehicle(Swift Dzire) and I found some burning smell during the testing.I asked the mechanic the same but he told me need to check this issue at service centre .I went to service centre but did not resolved due to some parts available.I spoke with GM Mr.Gupta and he confirmed will be resolve by tomorrow. If battery issue is there please check it properly and replace the same. During testing self sterter issue arises and due to which I unable to start my CAR. Please send some eng who will perfectly check the issue and correct it.Bcz its only 1 and 1/2 month vehicle.

I took delivery of wagon r in May 2014. The car has not yet run 4900kms. But the left side tyre was going flat often in the past one month. A puncture was located and set right. But still the tyre got completely flat the next day. When I took it to the Service Centre, they said the tyre has got torn and that I have to buy a new tyre for Rs.4000/- I am shell shocked to hear this. They say it is my fault. After all, I don't drive beyond III gear. So the impact, whatever it is due to, is sure to be nothing . Here, I wd, . like to tell u that I have got a two wheeler bought about 14 years back and it has run about 40000kms. I never even know that there is a part called tyre. I have never had any problem, whatsoever, with the two wheeler. I have been using it on very bad roads also. I request you to replace the tyre immediately since the spare tyre is being used now. Apart from this, the number place with ind mark and India imprint has also cost me heavily. Police penalised me with Rs. 100/- and the change of no. plate cost me Rs, 400/- . This I complained to the Manager of the shwo room from where I took delivery of car just to hear an arrogant refusal to reimbursement from him. I request you to deal with these things and help me out sir.
          Twice serviced & after 3 services average not increased upto 13.
          Car number up78 / dy 6132

Its been only 2month i had purchased my car. And every morning there are alot of water comes there under the footmate during...

My car wagon r vxi model 2011 march . Since after 4 paid service I found poor pickup when AC is switch on. As well as I show to service centre but thethey are not able to rectify it. And now after 5th service my car starts vibrations when engine turns on and its on neutral gear.

Res/sir... I, Satish B. Hiwale, Jt. civil Judge Jr.Div. & JMFC, Kudal, Dist: Sindhudurg (Maharashtra State), do hereby respectfully submits that, on 29.10.2013 I produced my Maruti Wagon R car MH-20-BN-8176 at, JAGRUT MOTORS (Maruti Authorised Dealer Outlet), at. Kudal, District: Sindhudurg for Replacement of bumper, front(black) along with painting and servicing. But said parts has not painting properly and bumper of front is a black colour, which is painting in whit colour same has been removed after wash. supply of energy of fog light of front driver side and back side also disconnected.. I also contacted on my telephone to concern show room but, they are responding. I have expanded the amount of Rs. 9700=00 +Insurance. Therefore, proper service may kindly be provided. Thank You...
              Hi Satish,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your complaint number and the concerned team shall contact you at the earliest. In case you don't have a complaint number then please contact customer care at [protected] or write to us at [protected]@maruti.co.in

Maruti Suzuki
              I bought my wagonR two years back. My previous car was also a WagonR.
              I use my car for long distance journeys. Eveytime the car runs for half an hour, the horn stops working.I HAD TO DRIVE 206 KM WITH NO HORN!!!
              And when I gave my car for service, I asked them to repair the horn and they did nothing . Very poor service!