Meritnation

Meritnation Complaints & Reviews

Address:Raigad, Maharashtra, 410206
Website:meritnation.com

Dear sir/madam,
We have finalized a deal for all subjects of standard 7th icse.
A pdc cheque handed over on 11/01/2018 with 04 days trail period.

However the deal was cancelled on 10/01/2018 due to unsatisfactory performance keeping in knowledge to all concerns.
After that no any proper response is noted or observed up to 21/01/2018.

Suddenly the cheque amount got debited from my account on 22/01/2018 i. E., how this blunder mistake can be possible by an reputed organisation like merination. I think the case is point to point clear and there is no any confusion about this fraud happened with me.

Pankaj shukla

Address:Pune, Maharashtra, 411046
    Website:www.meritnation.com

I have purchased a package for 2 years with live classes and its literally waste of money. Live classes not useful as its never as per the syllabus of your school and can't be customized.
    While purchasing nobody told language text syllabus will not be covered, social science only key video's will be provided.

Very surprised with the support team answers to parent queries so my recommendation - do not waste your hard earned money on such ridiculous product and nonsense team.
    I purchased a package with a promise that If the student is not interested, the entire amount would be refunded within a month. I was told that there would frequent calls to inform about progress of the student basis which the subscription would continue.
    However to my shock, only Science and Maths are covered and none of the other main subjects are part of the programme. Also there was no calls or monitoring the way it was promised.
    When i called up the calls center to withdraw the subscription, they say there is no refund policy.
    How unprofessional can an online education programme be. Hardly has the student availed 2 months of the programme and they are greedy to keep the entire money with no refund.
    This money is hard earned and not to waste. There are plenty of other online educational sites which genuinely help students.
    The call centre staff need to be trained to be sensitive to customers .

Website:www.meritnation.com

I am vansh of class 9th. My complaint is that my parcel of notes is not reached to me till now. My parcel is sent in month of june. But if i am asking about it to postman, then he is saying that 'your parcel is lost by me, i will search it and i will give you in 1week'. From august he is not answering. Please take action as soon as possible and if it is possible so please send the notes again.

Website:www.meritnation.com

I am shivesh and i am not getting points after i have crossed 62760 points. I am not getting it even after i tried to answer 2 questions and attempted full marks in topic test. They suggested that there will be enough questions to do but there was nothing so. I am getting the same questions which i got in the previous attempt. Pls take action against this

Vivek gaur, [protected] meritnation staff sold us meritnation for class 7 and 8 and also told that he will be providing us everything. There was no chapter from my book so i asked him and he told they send the photographs we will add lectures for the same. After a few weeks i called him back and he said he will be returning us the money back. He said he has sent the money and now it has gone past weeks we haven't received the money yet. We call him everyday and he doesn't picks up the call. If he forgets and by mistakely recieves the call and befor we say anything he ends the call. His email=vivek. [protected]@meritnation.com
          Nov 19, 2017
          Updated by Shivam ji
          Vo phone nahi utha rahe aur bol rahe hai kal se uthaege. Aur lying kar rahe hai. Vivek gaurvivek.[protected]@meritnation.com
          Nov 19, 2017
          Updated by Shivam ji
          [protected] vivek gaur

Website:www.meritnation.com

We have recently bought the tab two days back, requested the sales person to come & guide us, but no response.
            They committed that you will get 100 new question daily but its not happening.
            They will call 100 times before sale but after they are not supporting at all.
            I suggest all to not to buy is any more. On line support is something not enough.
            Nov 15, 2017
            Updated by Anshuman Chaurasia
            They committed that you will get 100 new question daily but its not happening.
            They will call 100 times before sale but after they are not supporting at all.
            I suggest all to not to buy is any more. ON LINE support is something not enough.

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110088
              Website:www.meritnation.com

My name is dr. Abhay prasad singh, recently i bought a package for my son harsha. He is in 9th std. A guy named deepak jha came to my place and collected chaque of amount 18648 and committed to deliver tablet within 2 days. Chaque got cleared and when i called up the guy he vanished and stopped answering my phone calls and messages. I have been calling customer support team but there is no result yet. Everytime a new executive give a new commitment but the fact is they have not yet registered my complaint yet. When insisted to get my complain registered they disconnect my phone calls.
              Customer support executives sitting there are highly uneducated. Ignorance and negligence clearly shows meritnation is involved in illegal practices which draws legal action against the company.

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110020
                Website:www.meritnation.com

This is regarding the recharge of meritnation course for class x. I have recharged it yesterday for rs 6500 and today i got the email and it is stating the same offer for rs 5250 so i am felling cheated.

I talked to the mandeep choudhary (Head - retail sales) and he replied we can't do anything what ever you want to do you are free to do. I told him to refund my access amount what ever they have charged.
                They have transacted 99 rupees from my bank account in way to give the test generator procedure.i want my money bank in any way.

Address:Chandigarh, Punjab, 160047

I am not understanding the things properly which are given by teachers in chemistry, physics i want to refund money ihave taken this pack a day before and i m not understanding the concepts on meritnation therefore i want money back my email on merutnation is '[protected]@gmail.com' sir please help we don't have so much money so please give that money back so that i can have a tution in my area please
                  You asked for otp.I typed the otp. But there is some problem and I can't seem to go in. A pop up keeps coming that I can't understand. Please fix this as I like this site.

Address:Dibrugarh, Assam, 786602
                    Website:www.meritnation.com

I started having this problem today itself. Till yesterday i did not experience this problem of not getting to view the videos in study material. It said that i needed to install the latest flash version, so i installed it. When i reopened the website and clicked the video again, it still said that the latest flash version is not installed. Please take the necessary action for this problem i am facing.

Meritnation Recent Comments