Ministry Of External Affairs Complaints & Reviews

Nazar Yusuf Ali
With respect i mohammad javed s/o mukhtar khan r/o 285/317 buxi bazar allahabad i was travelling from dubai to lucknow on 15 of aug 2017and i have not got my luggage bag yet and the airport staff is also not taking responsibilty to find my bag as it contain some precious thing plz help me to find my luggage bag as soon as possible i wiil be thnkful to u

my luggage bag
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Ministry Of External Affairs — Complaining about fake person who has done fraud for myself in the visa process

Vamc Chowdary
    Smt.sushma Swaraj madam
    Ministry of external affairs
    New Delhi
    Delhi, India
    I'm maddhukuri....
    Complaint category Travel Agents

VajiraPaul
    I had gone through the verification process for passport re-issuance on 16-feb-2017 at psk - ludhiana, punjab. The file number is ch3070732978217.
    Even after submitting all the necessary documents, the application status was put on - hold. The online status read - "has been submitted along with applicable fees and supporting documents" for a month.
    On 17th march, my mother visited the psk to enquire about the reason for delay. The staff without giving any valid reason took the photocopy of the acknowledgement letter/receipt given at the time of verification and said that passport would come within a week.
    On 27th march. My mother visited the psk for the second time and got to know from the psk that they were understaffed, so all the files have been lying in the office itself. My file was pulled out to put under processing and the new application status says - granted and the online status is - "pending for physical verification at respective thana under sp office, district ludhiana". It's going to be ten days and the status is still the same.
    I'm not sure whether i'll get my passport anytime soon. I need it asap. Kindly redress my grievance.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Passport Services

Ministry Of External Affairs — Dr.JJ Medical Center,Salt Lake,Kolkata wrong medical report damaged my career

subhes
      Sub.: Doctor’s(MD Chest TB) doubt about the intention and authenticity of Dr.JJ Medical Center, Salt Lake, Kolkata medical...
      Complaint category Hospitals

akmujal
      Dear minister of foreign affairs.

I would like to bring to your kind notice the conditions of frro offices in india, i visited office in haryana & delhi, its most amazing that all foreigners visit their & the condition is like a office in slum area.

In haryana the office is on the 3rd floor : the condition pathetic, people have to climb on 3rd floor, 75 % of the time out of 2 lifts one is non operative & that too its not in the building of frro but in the adjoining building.

I am writing this message to make you aware of the conditions of frro office & get the same renovated both in respect of building & process as has been done in the passport.

I am a true indian & born to get the things right.

I love my india & wants to glow india once again.

I am sure your ministry will take this on sos basis & get all india frro offices in right shape

A k munjal
      "people dont suffer from the violence of people but from the silence of people"
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Society & Culture

nirupamacharjee
        I applied for Tatkal Passport for some professional exigencies under ARN 15-0005813174. On the appointed date, I submitted all the documents as prescribed except Annexure F, in lieu of which I submitted all other 3 documents out of the listed 16 documents in this context. Despite that my Tatkal Passport application was not accepted for reason of non submission of Annexure F. I failed to understand this discriminatory dealing ? Why the PSK-Guwahati can not comply with the prescribed norms to we the people from Assam ? Why this injustice to me when I am a law abiding citizen & why am I to suffer a big loss to my professional cause because of this non compliance by the PSK-Guwahati ? The PSK-Guwahati didn't show me any valid written instruction where in it is stated that 3 out of 16 documents are not acceptable as par passport act in lieu of Annexure F. Hence under compulsion I had to change my Tatkal Application to Normal Application (File Number: GU1068762919415) which would not serve the immediate professional urgency of mine. Our nation's constitution grants Equal Rights for all, but alas, what can be a higher discrimination than my case ? May I know what is my fault despite being a law abiding citizen from not being treated at par with other Indians ? I needed Tatkal service as par applicable provision & meeting the requirements but had been denied of the right ! I woulld be thankful if I am informed of the reason for depriving me from the Tatkal facility

renjithpillai
          Am a nurse who selected for Qatar and waiting for my ticket.as the new rule came in nurses recruitment none of the nurses can go to 17 ECR countries as stated by government without emigration clearance.but on the request of Kerala state government, ( government recruitment agencies like Norka, odepc doesn't have the facility to recruit a candidate, means not fully functional) asked central government to hold the new rule till all the facilities made by the government, and give emigration clearance to all nurses who ever got their job genuinely before 30th of April 2015.central government agreed this appeal. But no any official circular or order has been given to concerned protector of emigrants about this.kindly make it into effect as soon as possible as many nurses are in trouble and will lose their job.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

renjithpillai
            Dear sir Am a nurse who is waiting for my ticket to Qatar, as the new rule came in nurses recruitment recently we can't go with out emigration clearance from protector of emigrants.the central government has agreed to give emigration clearance to who ever already selected in a genuine way before April 30.but no official order given to the protector of emigrants department of India.kindly do the needful for my journey (like me many other nurses) before the visa period expires.

Ministry Of External Affairs — Delay of passport

So many time i have requested to local officials but in vain File Number BH[protected]
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Shweta20
              We have applied for my mom's passport in PSK Shalimar Place, Delhi. The verification for my mom's passport is done on 6/01/2013. But till now the application status is showing " Police verification report is under review at Regional passport office. Passport will be dispatched after Police verification report is found clear. You would receive an SMS/Email once the Passport is dispatched ". After more than 2 months we haven't received my mom's passport.

Ministry of External Affairs — Wrong Entry in Passport

To whom so ever it may concern

I have just received my passport after 1 and a half month of applying
              but instead of male, my passport shows it as female.. Now wat should i do to correct it..

Ministry of External Affairs — Non Issuance of Passport

I have applied for issuance of passport on 09/06/2008 but till today I have received the same. The details are as follows:

File Reference Number : PAT-W[protected]Application Date :[protected]
              Applicant's Name : KUMARI SONY Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
              STATUS : Application has been transferred to policy section,

I have visited regional passport office at Patna too but couldnot get satisfactory reply. Sir, being a student it is quite difficult to visit RPO frequently. Hence you are requested to look into the matter ASAP.

Thanking you in anticipation of positive reply,

Yours faithfully

Kumari Sony

passport — Delay in Issuance of fresh Passport

This is with reference to the above mentioned subject that I had applied fresh passport vide File No. DLH-A[protected] and Date of Application was 18/09/2008. During processing the application my name found differ in the documents submitted with the application form and the objection raised by the RPO to submit the Deed Poll Affidavit and news paper cutting in respect of change of name/surname. I have submitted the required documents to PRO in Room No. 7 of the Passport Office on 24th April 2009 and he told me that the passport will be ready and delivered to you with in 15 days. While checking my passport file status on the internet it shows like “Passport was promised for delivery at counter on[protected]. If not collected, it will be dispatched on the next working day.”

I, therefore, request your kind intervention in expediting to issuance of fresh Passport.
              Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

Ganesh Chandra Pandey

external affairs ministry — delayed passport

my daughters passport applied on22/09/09 application no w232866 hyd. finish all formalities that to minor passport please that send as early as passible

fresh passport — delay fresh passport

My name is surender kumar mishra my file ref.no.GZBA02516310 dt.25.05.2010, not received passport till the date, I enquired that LIU office Ghaziabad sent my all verification documents on dt.07.07.2010 but passport office showing my status police verification documents not received till the date, pl help me.

Ministry of External Affairs — issue of passport

GZB-Z[protected] , application dated 25-7-08 for grant of passport .
              status of application on 24-11-10 "requirement of 10th/12th class certificate "
              10th class certificate already sent , letter written to joint secretary (PSP) and chief passport officer and assistant passport officer(public grievances) on 26-11-10 but could not recieve the passport till date.

ministry of external affairs (passport ) — passport delay

Respected Sir,
              Myself Selvam NRI, I have applied a passport for my baby boy, who just around 2 month old. It has been pending almost 1 and half month without any proper update. My passport file number is MD02Z[protected]. i have raised 3 service request and many calls to the concerns department and not even getting a proper info out of it .
              initially my passport application got rejected with reason the address was incorrect between my passport and my baby passport application , as my passport is 9 yrs old , I have updated my passport address and re submitted with in a week of time on Feb. 11 2012. From that day on wards I am trying to get an update from Madurai passport office and till now no update from them. I request your intervention here to resolve my application request ASAP. Thanks in advance.
              Service request details
              1. [protected] date of filing 02/02/2012
              2. [protected] date of filing 02/02/2012
              3. [protected] date of filing 16/02/2012 .

Ministry of External Affairs — Delay in dispatch of Passport

Dear sir

My name is Vinay Kumar Vaish & my File Reference Number is LKO-A[protected]. I would like to inform you that in May 2012 my passport status was showing passport will be dispatch 14/05/2012, but last 60 days (approx.) my passport status is showing It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time.

I am requesting you to please look into the matter & as soon as possible dispatch my passport.

Vinay Kumar Vaish
              Same Issue, I didn't get my passport even after 6 months...

keert38
                ARN NO - 13-1001158675
                APPLICANT NAME - KEERTHY CHETHAN RAMASWAMY
                SUBMISSION DATE - 11/02/2013

This is my second application for Passport Renewal. From the past few months, I am trying to get an appointment after submitting the Passport Renewal Application twice and uploading all necessary supporting documents online. I have been trying since several months to get an appointment.

The procedure is that I have to login to the passort seva website before 6:00 pm in the evening and when the window opens at 6:00 pm, I have to try to 'Book Appointment' online within those first few seconds/minutes, but everytime I try doing this to get appointment, I get messages saying 'Try next day 6:00 pm onwards, no. of applications for today:500' or 'Another person has booked appointment at this time slot, try again' kind of messages. This is very irritating and I have written to the ministry of external affairs, GOI via email over this matter and though I got a response asking me to keep trying in this manner, I have still been not able to secure an appointment. When will I get my passport renewal done?

Keerthy Chethan R
                Passport Number E1598101
                Date of Issue 12/04/2002
                Date of Expiry 11/04/2012
                Place of Issue BANGALORE
                Email id - [email protected]

Unable to perform Passport Renewal
                contact an agent outside the passport office and they`ll secure an appointment for you for just 500/- . i too faced the same issue in lucknow. i kept trying on my own for 35 days and in the end when i visited an agent with 500/-, he immediately gave me an appointment time of my choice...Dont know how it works but it happens
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Recently Discussed

non issue of passport from 2000
                  Ministry Of External Affairs
                  passport is not issued till now
                  Ministry Of External Affairs
                  delaying in passport process at rpo patna bihar.