Ministry Of Finance Govt. Of India

Ministry Of Finance Govt. Of India Complaints & Reviews

Ir i take the loan from state bank of india, mahavir spinning mill branch, phagwara road, hoshiarpur. Sir my cash credit (20...
I start business with money on mobile company which deals in domestic money remittance and other utility services. I submitted...

डिअर सर मैंने 4 मई को गागलहेड़ी रोड पर स्थित इंडियन ओवरसीज बैंक एटीएम से ₹6000 निकालने लगा परंतु उसी समय एटीएम की लाइट चली गई फिर मैंने इसकी सूचना बैंक के गार्ड वाह बैंक कर्मी को दी उन्होंने मुझे 72 घंटे में पैसा वापस आने की बात कही फिर मैंने उसी दिन ऑनलाइन कंप्लेंट भी दर्ज की लेकिन मेरी राशि मेरे अकाउंट में नहीं है फिर मैंने इसकी शिकायत हरिद्वार में स्थित पीएनबी बैंक अहमदपुर शाखा रानीपुर मोर में जाकर की परंतु बैंक की तरफ से कोई जवाब नहीं दिया जाता है फिर मैंने फुटेज के लिए भी अप्लाई करें लेकिन उस पर भी कोई कार्यवाही नहीं हुई कोई भी बैंक कर्मी जवाब देने को तैयार नहीं उसे भी यही कहते हैं कि हमने ऊपर मेल कर रखी है आपसे अनुरोध है मेरी राशि दिलवाने की कृपया करें आपकी अति कृपया होगी प्रार्थी

प्रार्थी
अर्जुन देव सिंह
खाता संख्या [protected]
मोबाइल नंबर [protected]

Sahara india is not paying martured moneyof fix deposite of abode bond which was converted in to sahara eshine &sahara k moneyRef- Reciept No-[protected], [protected], and [protected] issued name of Nikita k Gupta and Neha k gupta &[protected]
    I had compliant to saharian forum &visited Lucknow office 4th times &Lo
    but they are not giving my payment
    where I came back to mehasana and meet to Chavda saheb who call the manager of Branch sri yadav who replied forhe replied that we have not money so we are help less and after till now not proper responce giving me .
    kindly please look out matter and do need what ever required for my payment.

A delhi based financial broker f6 finserve pvt ltd declared defaulter in feb 2018 by nse, bse. I have registered complaint with nse, bse, sebi, cdsl, ndsl and completed all the required documentation procedure. There is a guideline for investors and a committee has formed for the protection of investors fund named as investor protection fund. Now it is one year and my claim has not yet passed, and i have not received any amount from nse, bse. My claim amount is around 10 lacs. I am not able to understand why the investors are suffering when their is a rule by these regulatory bodies for investor protection. No action has been taken for the one who committed fraud. I request you to take action and help the investors to get their hard earned money back.

I am regularly filing income tax returns through quick filing in efiling portal. I initially file every page save it give details of my tax deduction and it automatically downloads the details from form 26as and after saving it i check it with traces portal then find out my tax liability pay tax under sec 140a wait for credit in traces then see whether it is reflected in column for tax paid and then submit it. For assessment year 2018-19 i found to my dismay that in the intimation forwarded to me the cpc bengaluru has raised a demand of ₹5180/- on the ground that out of tds of ₹24210 only ₹19030 could be traced. I wonder how could cpc bengaluru was not able to verify from traces while in editing it was downloaded. I made a grievance petition in editing portal on 31/01/2019 vide acknowledgment number [protected] but it was resolved without reconciliation. I again submitted zip file containing details downloaded from traces. My pan:abcpr1645k. Now the question is how could cpc bengalur not be able to check with traces portal while in editing the same portal could download when i was furnishing details of tax deduction. Further the cpc bengaluru should have created mechanism to verify with commissioner of incometax (Tds) through director general (Systems) and take action against deducted. It has judicially been held by various courts that the assessee's claim for tds should not be rejected on grounds of non payment. The issue needs urgent corrective action since scores of people are affected by improper mechanism in correlating of traces portal with cpc bengaluru

I am retired from up govt services and have 2 senior citizen saving schemes in post office lucknow - up

Tds...

I am a retired employee of air india chennai, i have an annuity plan with lic
          No:091q[protected] with lic mumbai unit 111 p&gs dept, sv road, santa cruz. I had requested for transfer of the same to chennai for easy accessibility. I had contacted mr. Girish and mdm tandel on the phone
          [protected] and[protected]. Inspite of assuring me that they would do the needful, it appears nothing is moving. Would appreciate your kind intervention. I am 69 years old and can't run from pillar to post.

I hope your issue got resolved, if it's still pending, please message or call me at [protected].

Warm Regards,
          Nilesh Sharma
          Grateful that the issue is resolved.Thank you.

Regarding fraud mail received in name of my colleague.
            The account details provided by fraud person are under:

Hat a relief, thanks a lot. Below are the details required for transfer.

Bank name: bank of maharashtra
            Account name: mr. Vs, joela
            Account no: [protected]
            Ifsc: mahb0000428
            Branch: gandhinagar

Kindly take very harsh action and custody of 10 years and put his face on public forum